Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 07:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 06:44:21 AM

It seems to me you talk a lot and do little to nothing.  You "built a farm 3 years ago? So did thousands of losers. All losing still, even after BTC has rebounded by a factor of 3. You somewhat gain something? If you say so and are happy with it, hey who am I to dispute it. Doing ANYTHING ELSE for 3 years you would have done much better, even if flipping burgers at McDonald. But you wouldn't have been as happy and you have cheating naive stupid people, so to each his own. You don't consider yourself a loser, more power to you. But what the hell do you mean by "taking over" coins? It means you relaunch projects that were abandoned, because they were scams? I expect you do it anonymously, of course, because that is double dipping in the fraud department outright. But with the excuse you are going to try to "keep it alive". Keep it alive... what? Another of those dime-a-dozen copy-paste scams. There are thousands. None whatsoever has any value, regardless how many people you may trick into believing they are going to make a killing. So you, loser, bring nothing but fraud to the table. Nothing whatsoever. And you claim some of you are not in this for the money? Come on, that's what you consider not being a loser: Get the money enough from naive noobs to make a living or better, regardless, without actually ever working and doing instead what people interested in technological advancement do for free... in their spare time, after they have worked 10 hours in their regular job. Those are not losers, you sir, are.

But you are right in one thing: I do not promise anyone to be rich. I do not "create" vapor in crypto. I don't create anything, really. I just warn people about others like you that are after their money. Call it Robin Hood, Barabbas or cafe au lait I don't care. But I don't take anyone's money AND I make every effort possible to avoid the fraudsters do. As for creating a thread, I built two: THE WALL OF SHAME and THE WALL OF HONOR. The second one was and remains almost empty; the first one... too much work just to keep up with "the joneses". But they are there as a document of what motivates me, in case there's anyone wondering. Or if anyone wants to check the motivations behind my long winded and very documented posts. Ta da!

talking to you is like talking to a child that picks out what they want to hear and regurgitates nothing else but what they WANT from you ... 'yes mummy ... my finger hurst ... but i want a bike' ...

DAMN! ...

i STARTED the farm 3 years ago with TWO cards and now it is the size that it is mining coins from all over the crypto world ... had it NOT done well - it wouldnt have grown ...

so where on earth did you get that garbage you spun above from? ...

read - it helps imbecile ...

ooo - and funny how mention anonymously also - considering its the same argument over with bensam - the one you know nothing about huh? ... i never do anything anonymously ... if a mining pool has names - it is mine - chrysophylax ( look it up dumbass - its all there to see ) ... no anon ... if i take over a coin ( or even create one if i felt the urge to - which i dont ) - its MY name i use ... not the scam devs that HAVE ripped off communities and left them with lost coins ... so i bring back these communities and work towards their their coins being 'worth' something FOR the community - and building an ecosystem of REAL WORLD use for the coins - as well as the projects ... unlike a lot of the vaporware that you talk of - and i agree that there are lots of ...

but to shaft people? ... HA! ... not likely nor do i promote anything of the such ...

your OPINION maybe that way - but hey ... talking to you about things like this is a misnomer of a commitment to education ...

barrabas - you are one long winded waste of time ... say what you will - do what you will ...

the facts are there for all to be seen ... talk talk talk and DO nothing else ...

btw - those threads you have going ... just look at WHO comments on them ... hehehe ...

and if you really need to know what the word takeover - in cryptoland is ... its pretty much summed up like - the regaining of development of a project that a dev has dumped and / or taken the community for a ride with ... too many bagholders means for a dislocated industry - which im striving to be DOING something about ...

and so it will continue with you - as usual - you are ALWAYS right ... as is with ALL people of you caliber ... its like someone unlocked the retard ward in the crypto hospital all in the same hour ... all out at once ... sheesh!

you misread - then spew more contentious drivel - and make it sound like its all fact and FOR the people ... you arent here for the community - just yourself and the deluded righteous attitude you have ...

if it is truly what you REALLY are here for - great - and good on you for SAYING something ... but the DOING part - thats what gets me ... the DOING ... what is it you are actually DOING to help these people from getting ripped off - or helping those that have already been ripped off? ... what? ... warning? ... if you are so gallant - put your money where your mouth is - and help rebuild the communities that alot of these people have lost coin and money to ... help build a project that allows people to recoup at least SOME of their loses ... help those that were 'naive' and 'stupid' and 'losers' ( your words ) that have lost money to greedy uncouth developers ... come and help design and create and build a project that will actually HELP people with regaining what they have lost ...

come ...

what? ... you are just talking about it? ... no DOING to help - just talk? ... unlike ME - or mastertrader777 - that are building projects and rebuilding communities? ... wow ...

says it all doesnt it? ...

in your eyes - loser i may be ... but im sure as hell no fast talking imbecile that relies on words - not facts - to base their comments on ...

#crysx

Crytrade

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

I thought this was dead by now, Steve aka Zach moved on ( he is doing really well by the way) I doubt DC is still here, after the cryptsy fiasco she has been MIA ( I have been trying to reach her regarding a project we were starting)- I think she is done with crypto. All you have is MTR777 and a shell of a stolen idea.

Good luck to you all- took this off my watchlist.

Cheers!

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:30:22 PM

I thought this was dead by now, Steve aka Zach moved on ( he is doing really well by the way) I doubt DC is still here, after the cryptsy fiasco she has been MIA ( I have been trying to reach her regarding a project we were starting)- I think she is done with crypto. All you have is MTR777 and a shell of a stolen idea.

Cheers!

Hey buddy,

Well for one, you are wrong about Dc.

I work with her daily, and we are adding 4-5 new exchanges to our platform this week.

For two, I'm glad Zach is doing well.

Three, sorry you're still looking to scout my devs in attempts to better your own failing projects.

No need for you to come in here like a cocky punk, nobody cares about your input.

That's another reason why people don't like to work with you.

Think about it. Don't get played again.

Take Care,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 06:17:24 AM

No need for you to come in here like a cocky punk, nobody cares about your input.

Oh oh oh oh

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:44:28 AM

Hello Community,

Still punching the clock on development.

Currently working on adding new markets to the securities list.

Why not start accumulating data for every market making them available to chart before launch?

Going to make this platform great community.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:32:49 AM

Hello Community,

Still punching the clock on development.

Currently working on adding new markets to the securities list.

Why not start accumulating data for every market making them available to chart before launch?

Going to make this platform great community.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Like the progress. Will keep my MTR until next year.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:56:54 AM

Amazing. He's hitting every bid and trashing the price completely for a piece of shit amount, less than 1 BTC. Amazing.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:48:40 PM

Amazing. He's hitting every bid and trashing the price completely for a piece of shit amount, less than 1 BTC. Amazing.

Whats the matter bro, Its funny to see your real intentions starting to show. You were the only one that wanted mtr cheap?
luxfilms

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

Hola Hay alguien que hable español aqui. Tengo un Mercado Para Master Trader Coin.
luxfilms

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:11:37 PM

(Translated from Spanish to English)

I need Master Trader Team, answer the following questions me please ..

1- As I'm sure the MTR 10,286,048. They will not enter the to bitrrex. Or another exchange?

2- Who controls 10,286,048 MTR, and where I can see it.

3- As I make sure that this coin will last a 1, 2, 3 or more years.

4. 10% Monthly. Generate inflation? Even when that 10% will be implemented.

5-When you leave a Wallet Android?

6- How many coins there so far?

7- One person owns more than 50% or 80% of the coins?

8- Are there any fairer distribution plan for the future of MTR coin?

9- The membership cost in Satoshidesk?

10- Question and Suggestion. They have not thought implement a revenue share gains with the inscription Satoshi Desk? Revenue share advertising or enrollment. That is very attractive. And not only attracts elite (A small group of trader) would attract many people to get some passive income. (Revenue share) with a renewal Weekly. Or monthly.

Thank you kindly, I hope your answer. Habemos investors who have eyes on MTR COIN. Because its value is much higher 700% of what is currently trading.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:03:20 PM

1- As I'm sure the MTR 10,286,048. They will not enter the to bitrrex. Or another exchange?

10- Question and Suggestion. They have not thought implement a revenue share gains with the inscription Satoshi Desk? Revenue share advertising or enrollment. That is very attractive. And not only attracts elite (A small group of trader) would attract many people to get some passive income. (Revenue share) with a renewal Weekly. Or monthly.

Thank you kindly, I hope your answer. Habemos investors who have eyes on MTR COIN. Because its value is much higher 700% of what is currently trading.

Thanks for your interest in MTR.

Give me a few hours, and I will have a detailed set of answers for you.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:08:04 PM

Hello Community,

Wanted to update you on the new "DashBoard" Link you see here on the www.ToshiDesk.com

By the way, its no longer www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Have a look,

A click of the link above will take you to the PUBLIC Dashboard.

This gives new users a quick sneak peak of what ToshiDesk is all about.

Its not 100% how we want it, but the point of this update is to show the idea I had about this came to life.

More updates later,

MasterTrader777

Great work! Keep it up.
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:24:50 PM

Man all those walls of text would surely scare off any illiterate trolls lmao
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:27:54 PM

Also it looks like the block explorer web hosting is expired and it is now in the grace period.  I'm talking about the chainz cyptoid.info block explorer incase there is more than one i wasn't aware of.
Crytrade

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:48:48 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 10:30:02 PM by Crytrade

Cheers!

Hey buddy,

Well for one, you are wrong about Dc.

I work with her daily, and we are adding 4-5 new exchanges to our platform this week.

https://i.imgur.com/0Onz1AY.png

For two, I'm glad Zach is doing well.

Three, sorry you're still looking to scout my devs in attempts to better your own failing projects.

That's another reason why people don't like to work with you.

Think about it. Don't get played again.

Take Care,

MasterTrader777

Cool bro, I am happy you are still wasting time money and effort on such a small niche market concept. Congrats to you!!.

BTW- and FWIW, I was working with DC well before Toshidesk (crytrade concept was born 3 years ago), so you took my dev actually. But hey, that's fine. I am working on things much bigger than crypto trading.

I've been MIA trading real markets to get my money up for the next big things I am working on, a few DAPPs that solve real world needs. All under one umbrella company that will have far more reach than a niche idea.

(edited the post to remove my online banking screenshot, that was pretty douschie- apologies)

I really do wish you success...

Regards,

Jay =)
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:23:34 PM

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. Wanted to clear up some confusion. First, the idea of social trading was around well before crypto - Dough.com is a good example - and it has been implemented elsewhere in crypto as well. None of us has a patent on it and none of us can say "I thought of it first". The key is in how it is implemented and the audience it has, that will drive its success.

As far as me - I don't now, or before ToshiDesk, work for anyone (except perhaps the MTR community). I don't work for either Mastertrader or Jay, not now or in the past, and neither of these guys can say I'm their "dev". I share the expenses for ToshiDesk (which are considerable). I chose this project because I liked the plan for how it would be implemented and its the kind of work I enjoy. And I have no plans to change that.

Feel free to ask me questions, I don't often log into Bitcointalk but I do read this thread.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:08:13 PM

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. Wanted to clear up some confusion. First, the idea of social trading was around well before crypto - Dough.com is a good example - and it has been implemented elsewhere in crypto as well. None of us has a patent on it and none of us can say "I thought of it first". The key is in how it is implemented and the audience it has, that will drive its success.

As far as me - I don't now, or before ToshiDesk, work for anyone (except perhaps the MTR community). I don't work for either Mastertrader or Jay, not now or in the past, and neither of these guys can say I'm their "dev". I share the expenses for ToshiDesk (which are considerable). I chose this project because I liked the plan for how it would be implemented and its the kind of work I enjoy. And I have no plans to change that.

Feel free to ask me questions, I don't often log into Bitcointalk but I do read this thread.

Thanks for the clarification DC, it's furstrating coming here and seeing so much FUD being grown around. Most the time I stay quiet on the sidelines. Keep your head up and don't let them get to you.

luxfilms

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:20:52 AM

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:45:10 AM

I think you will be more than satisfied with the answer to just that question: A person owns more than 90% (I repeat: mas del 90%) of the coin. And yes the rate of inflation is 10% MONTHLY. Anything more ridiculous than that?

The rest is quite irrelevant, really.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:02:03 AM

Anything more ridiculous than that?
How about your ongoing cringe worthy attempts to stay relevant?
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: