Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229724 times)
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:02:17 AM

Any new news on a full release?! DC said a while back it was close.

I'm the holdup on this, been really swamped. This is what's left - we need to move the etna software to the production servers, I'm in the middle of encrypting the payment function, and I'm redoing chat. Then it should be ready. Will try to get this done as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:31:44 AM

Any new news on a full release?! DC said a while back it was close.

I'm the holdup on this, been really swamped. This is what's left - we need to move the etna software to the production servers, I'm in the middle of encrypting the payment function, and I'm redoing chat. Then it should be ready. Will try to get this done as soon as possible.

Awesome, thanks for the update and hardwork DC.

pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:17:24 AM

Beware, this scam accusation thread of utter scummyness involves dcgirl.....
.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.7680
If true dcgirl was involved with the pervert scammer fat Vern from crapsy!!
dcgirl

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:00:03 AM

Hi everyone - i worked for Cryptsy in the fall of 2015. Prior to that I was a moderator there. I heard earlier this week that Cryptsy coins were being sold on Bittrex and contacted Paul Vernon about it. And then foolishly decided to post about that on that thread.

You all can believe what you want about me. I have been and will continue to cooperate with authorities about Cryptsy.

As you all know, I've given away some MTR but have never sold any (as is very obvious). If you no longer want me to work on this project I'll turn my servers off and call it a day.

In parting, let me just say this - it doesn't seem to matter around here if you do the right thing. The goal is not to get information - those people could have done that just by asking me questions. The goal instead is to hurt people as much as is possible, and they're experts at that. I won't take that anymore.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 11:21:40 AM

If you no longer want me to work on this project I'll turn my servers off and call it a day.

Your servers?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
dcgirl

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:28:09 AM

we have several servers for this project, half of them are mine.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:57:55 PM

Rich Territo claims he pays for servers...

dcgirl

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:00:38 PM

we both do, at quite a significant monthly cost. not going to get into your little fight with him though.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:31:59 PM

It's not about a fight, it's about revealing things you should reveal when your business partner provides here wrong and / or incomplete information about the financial background of this project. See some likeness between Cryptsy crash and this project secrets? We are investors, we invested real money into this project. Personal discords are completely irrelevant at this moment.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:54:01 PM

No clarification needed DC. We're behind what we have seen from your coding and hard work.

8 bit is no investor. Prob dosnt even own a full BTC. Ignore that tool bag.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:03:14 PM

Dcgirl has been busy with another coin (MTR..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.)
Massive pre mine.    something fishy about mastrtrader777 and this dc girl.

mastrtrader777 was involved with another pump & dump coin called bitstone ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308209.0 ). its dead now
hm

I risked several bans maybe even got one or two for asking DCGirl about this. She wasn't part of the team she was "contracted" by masterbater apparently (I call bullshit) then Cryptsy went and listed this shitcoin. Let's just say DC girl would not be racially profiled as white or black. 😉
Here is the post of the bitstone dev claiming mastertrader777 was co dev
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089705.msg11632322#msg11632322

Our Marketcap is still missing Gliss?

Please may I have a explanation.

We are number 4 on Chainz, and surpassed BlackCoin Multiple times.

We have done distributions of all Crowdfunding coins, and community is very happy and active.

Can we please talk on Skype?

Username : Rich.Trader2

I'd like to see CoinMarketCap updated as soon as possible please.

The 10M Coins are going to be used for Assets like MasterSave Lending. Other Assets will include ToshiDesk, and ToshiBit decentralized market place.

I see that the links for everything are on there, but you may have not seen me on Cointelegraph Experts Page? - Steven Thomas is my name.

I hope to hear from you Gliss,

MasterTrader777

https://plus.google.com/109121023635620035956/posts

https://rehold.com/Bradenton+FL/45TH+ST/704

Steven Thomas, 29      
Education: High school graduate

I'd say we's has 'nother lyin' piece o' shit on our hands. And to think we fell for the banana in the tailpipe his vouching for DCGirl. We all should be shot for bein' idiots.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204254217783438&set=a.1943792722328.2116402.1467790704&type=3&theater

Barbara is on the far left. Steven "Zack" Thomas is in the middle. The dude on the far right might be DCGirl.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:09:04 PM

Hi everyone - i worked for Cryptsy in the fall of 2015. Prior to that I was a moderator there. I heard earlier this week that Cryptsy coins were being sold on Bittrex and contacted Paul Vernon about it. And then foolishly decided to post about that on that thread.

You all can believe what you want about me. I have been and will continue to cooperate with authorities about Cryptsy.

As you all know, I've given away some MTR but have never sold any (as is very obvious). If you no longer want me to work on this project I'll turn my servers off and call it a day.

In parting, let me just say this - it doesn't seem to matter around here if you do the right thing. The goal is not to get information - those people could have done that just by asking me questions. The goal instead is to hurt people as much as is possible, and they're experts at that. I won't take that anymore.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:13:07 PM

Dcgirl has been busy with another coin (MTR..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.)
Massive pre mine.    something fishy about mastrtrader777 and this dc girl.

mastrtrader777 was involved with another pump & dump coin called bitstone ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308209.0 ). its dead now
hm

I risked several bans maybe even got one or two for asking DCGirl about this. She wasn't part of the team she was "contracted" by masterbater apparently (I call bullshit) then Cryptsy went and listed this shitcoin. Let's just say DC girl would not be racially profiled as white or black. 😉
Here is the post of the bitstone dev claiming mastertrader777 was co dev
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089705.msg11632322#msg11632322

Our Marketcap is still missing Gliss?

Please may I have a explanation.

We are number 4 on Chainz, and surpassed BlackCoin Multiple times.

We have done distributions of all Crowdfunding coins, and community is very happy and active.

The 10M Coins are going to be used for Assets like MasterSave Lending. Other Assets will include ToshiDesk, and ToshiBit decentralized market place.

I see that the links for everything are on there, but you may have not seen me on Cointelegraph Experts Page? - Steven Thomas is my name.

MasterTrader777

https://plus.google.com/109121023635620035956/posts

https://rehold.com/Bradenton+FL/45TH+ST/704

Steven Thomas, 29      
Education: High school graduate

I'd say we's has 'nother lyin' piece o' shit on our hands. And to think we fell for the banana in the tailpipe his vouching for DCGirl. We all should be shot for bein' idiots.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204254217783438&set=a.1943792722328.2116402.1467790704&type=3&theater

Barbara is on the far left. Steven "Zack" Thomas is in the middle. The dude on the far right might be DCGirl.

http://www.toshidesk.com/#section-seven

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:27:13 PM

we both do, at quite a significant monthly cost. not going to get into your little fight with him though.

Hey, Coda, what are the chances of one of your son's being named Cody? BTW, my standard extortion fee is 35 BTC. Feel free to PM me within 24 hours unless...

Proof of concept:

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:27:38 AM

I wont spend much energy on this guy as I have no idea who it is, but I will say this.

You seem to be 100% ok with attempting to slander my business partner with unforgiving force, and if it continues I will go ahead and see that your identity is discovered, and that you are taken to court with lawsuits filed.

I personally see this as a harassment case at this point.

Harrasment : The act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands. The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious. Such activities may be the basis for a lawsuit if due to discrimination based on race or sex, a violation on the statutory limitations on collection agencies, involve revenge by an ex-spouse, or be shown to be a form of blackmail ("I'll stop bothering you, if you'll go to bed with me"). The victim may file a petition for a "stay away" (restraining) order, intended to prevent contact by the offensive party. A systematic pattern of harassment by an employee against another worker may subject the employer to a lawsuit for failure to protect the worker.  

Elements of Defamation

Under Florida law, the elements of a defamation claim are:

the defendant published a false statement;
    about the plaintiff;
    to a third party; and
    the falsity of the statement caused injury to the plaintiff.

Publication of Private Facts: The legal claim known as "publication of private facts" is a species of invasion of privacy. You commit this kind of invasion of privacy by publishing private facts about an individual, the publication of which would be offensive to a reasonable person. This legal claim can only be successful, however, if the facts in question are not legitimately newsworthy. So, for instance, if you disclose the fact that your neighbor has an embarrassing health condition, you might be liable for publication of private facts. If, however, this medical condition is particularly relevant to some topic of public interest -- say, your neighbor's fitness to serve in public office, a court might find that your publication is lawful. Determining what facts are of legitimate public concern is often difficult to determine, so you may want to get permission before disclosing potentially embarrassing information about an individual you interview or write about. If your work sometimes involves this kind of publication, then you should see the Publication of Private Facts section for further details.

Using the Name or Likeness of Another: The legal claim known as "misappropriation of name or likeness" is a species of invasion of privacy. Over time the courts also recognized a legal claim for violation of the "right of publicity," which is closely related. You commit misappropriation and/or violate the right of publicity when you use an individual's name, likeness, or other personal attributes without permission for an exploitative purpose. These legal claims usually apply to the use of a name or image in a commercial setting, such as in advertising or other promotional activities, but they may apply anytime you take advantage of another person's identity for your own benefit. However, individuals cannot stop every mention, discussion, or reporting on their lives or activities, and many states explicitly exempt news reporting and other expressive activities from liability. For example, if you advertise your website using the photograph of a famous rival blogger (or even an unknown rival blogger) without permission, then you might be liable for misappropriation of that person’s likeness. (Another way of saying this is that you might be liable for violating the blogger's "right of publicity.") But, if you write an article commenting on the posts of that same blogger and include his picture, you generally won't be liable for using the blogger's name without permission or including the photograph for illustrative purposes. If you are interested in using the names or photographs of others, especially celebrities, you should consult Using the Name or Likeness of Another for further details.

Just a little taste of the laws you are breaking. Keep it up buddy, as I'll front the cost to have my partner take you to court.

This is official notice that you should be no longer posting in this thread. You have been warned.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Hey, dude, I WON'T BE DETERRED BY ANY THREATS.

I'd say I've got your number.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:03:51 PM

MasterTrader777

https://btcjam.com/users/5359

^^
Same Zack Thomas that scammed BTCjam about 30 BTC?

Huh

Hello Community,

Starting a project like this isnt easy, and turning it into a business is even more complicated. Lots of variables come into play such as the obvious one here…Who is on your team, and what each person brings to the table. I will simply state, that everyone has a skeleton in some form or another, no one is infallible.

After further investigation, I have called Zach to speak about this matter. Initially, this seemed like a childish FUD attempt (looking at posting account and the date it was made), but I own the responsibility to look into something like this, as he is one of my business partners...so I kept cool and made that call. He immediately gave me the detailed rundown on the situation, and this is my response to the matter.

Zach has informed me that he’s reached out several times to make partial payments and/or establish a payment plan of action, however BtcJam wanted the balance paid in full at those times, but since then other options have come into play that he plans to pursue. I support my team members, and will do my part to help rectify this situation asap.

The majority of us have debts unpaid, student loans, mortgages, credit cards, etc.  Zach has expressed his concerns and plans to refinance the unpaid balance. BtcJam now has implemented a refinancing option that will allow him to consolidate everything, and he will see it through that this takes place. 

Zach’s unpaid balance reflects in no shape or form on the direction of ToshiDesk or MTR, similar to anyones personal debts reflecting on the entirety of the company they work for. The person behind the shill account that posted this info looks to be someone that has some sort of grudge against him, but that doesn’t matter. I’d actually like to thank you for airing this out, and putting me in the position to help take care of it.

Kind Regards,

MasterTrader777

WHAT THE *UCK?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:25:31 PM

MasterTrader777

https://btcjam.com/users/5359

^^
Same Zack Thomas that scammed BTCjam about 30 BTC?

Huh

Hello Community,

Starting a project like this isnt easy, and turning it into a business is even more complicated. Lots of variables come into play such as the obvious one here…Who is on your team, and what each person brings to the table. I will simply state, that everyone has a skeleton in some form or another, no one is infallible.

After further investigation, I have called Zach to speak about this matter. Initially, this seemed like a childish FUD attempt (looking at posting account and the date it was made), but I own the responsibility to look into something like this, as he is one of my business partners...so I kept cool and made that call. He immediately gave me the detailed rundown on the situation, and this is my response to the matter.

Zach has informed me that he’s reached out several times to make partial payments and/or establish a payment plan of action, however BtcJam wanted the balance paid in full at those times, but since then other options have come into play that he plans to pursue. I support my team members, and will do my part to help rectify this situation asap.

The majority of us have debts unpaid, student loans, mortgages, credit cards, etc.  Zach has expressed his concerns and plans to refinance the unpaid balance. BtcJam now has implemented a refinancing option that will allow him to consolidate everything, and he will see it through that this takes place. 

Zach’s unpaid balance reflects in no shape or form on the direction of ToshiDesk or MTR, similar to anyones personal debts reflecting on the entirety of the company they work for. The person behind the shill account that posted this info looks to be someone that has some sort of grudge against him, but that doesn’t matter. I’d actually like to thank you for airing this out, and putting me in the position to help take care of it.

Kind Regards,

MasterTrader777

WHAT THE *UCK?

Exactly! I guess in that part of Florida one's able to speaketh of themselves in third person IFF their Daddy-O and them use the same name interchangeably. Don't worry, David Pate who has the same phone number as his partner Steven/Zack/Zach Thomas is on record in distancing himself from the scam bucket.

I knew the dude had a few screws loose when he opted to vouch for DCGirl. I'd say that chick must suck a mean dick down there in Florida, perhaps through a garden hose connected all the way to her home in DC with interstate traffic running over the hose every second. Wait till Stephen Hawking gets a load of her lungs. We'll be able to reach the nearest star in half the time via his envisioned sailing ship.
batty634

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:58:51 PM

hey DC, remember me- baz  Grin Pm where you are chatting now.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:40:22 PM

we have several servers for this project, half of them are mine.

Are they located in KC?
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:24:16 PM

Any closer to a media blitz and full release? Would of been a perfect oppertunity during this bull run.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: