Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006441 times)
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:35:23 AM

I agree with Sportnik. The community defended the right to encourage and welcome new scammers. It's not hard to realise the whole state of the crypto community could be symbolised as a piece of steaming dog turd.

Its Sputnik not Sportnik!

Its Spoetnik not Sputnik not Sportnik!

Or is it Spaetacus (a proven scamcoin, linked to spoetnik).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=691134.msg7896277#msg7896277

Anyway, he is doing it again. He knows how to confuse people in a thread with his endless blatant posts.

My ass is clean and 100% of my activities is fully public.
I had nothing what so ever to do with that coin and probably bad mouthed it if anything..
No one has or ever will turn up any dirt on me because it's simply not possible.
But you are all free to look..

I have tried since day 1 to be supportive.
And over time the scene has decayed and rotted leaving me no choice but to give up.
I actually rounded up the last of my Bitcoin yesterday and donated it to a guy.
Does that sound like a greedy scammer thing to do ?
It's also how i started..
I first got a couple FTC and gave half of them away mining with an Nvidia card.
I never got a thank you and was bad mouthed about supporting FTC a year later though.
Mid-2013 it was too hard to mine LTC so i needed something to help get started.
And the FTC guys were smooth talkers and had me believing their bullshit when i got here on day 1.

Throw all the accusations at me all you want guys.. i tried i really did.
I don't have much faith in Crypto anymore.. the majority is greedy and there for a scam enabler.
so that means crypto is doomed as far as i am concerned.

Case in point.. DCGirl
Who has spent YEARS supporting, advertising or working for scam coins.
Most of them coming from the same crew..
How does she justify this behavior ? Profits ? i need to make money ? What ?
Far too many Dev's in crypto say they need work so they allow themselves to be paid off.
Like the sleazy fucker who made Hype for Presstab.
Or guys sitting on Cryptsy IRC right now LOL
Such as Marshall's good buddy Ahmed hahahah
They all pull their scammy bullshit then say well.. uhh... i need to get paid !

Good thing i did not invest in the Crypt Retirement Savings Plan (CRSP) or their "Merch"
I bet those IRC logs on Google would show DCGirl in there somewhere (and some of the other usual suspects)

So what is her reward ?
She gets made a moderator / staff at Cryptsy and has a direct line to scammer extraordinaire BigVern.
Me ?
I am branded a Troll who FUD's

Scamming pays guys..
You are either in the club or blacklisted (i had a 1 year ban from Cryptsy chat)

Who are "they" ?
Look around they did not go anywhere.. they simply change names + coins.
..because they need to "get paid"

EDIT:
Hate me or think i am an asshole but you guys know damn well i have been sincere and genuine.
I have actually tried to be tolerant, helpful and a contributor to Crypto.
I tried to be a supporter of Crypto and a profiteer 2nd. (which conflicts with pure 100% profiteers)

I understand the pain. There are few people and only a handful that have the right intentions around here. Usually the ones making the false accusations are the ones with the most to hide.

Most allegations in this thread are wrong anyways but that's not important.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:59:27 AM

How Greedy ppls  take your systems in darkside

( greedy part - https://youtu.be/JZGJ7RMzzRQ )

( homeless ppls who try get batter life
https://youtu.be/yqM32gSoPyM )

Vernon. You understand that dudedude ,
peekaboo Game .I'm not enjoying .now stop that shit . give back users coin , whatever you have .

https://coinreport.net/shapeshift-ceo-erik-voorhees-says-security-hack-executed-inside-help/

But in cryptsy ,
whole team was involved that hack proferm n hiding truth from users.
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:46:29 AM

peekaboo Game .I'm not enjoying .now stop that shit . give back users coin , whatever you have .

https://coinreport.net/shapeshift-ceo-erik-voorhees-says-security-hack-executed-inside-help/

But in cryptsy ,

You will find Big V acted alone and staff were bound by NDA's.
bitofanoob

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:51:21 AM

But in cryptsy ,

Handy NDAs for not disclosing crimes then  Smiley
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:56:31 AM

But in cryptsy ,

Handy NDAs for not disclosing crimes then  Smiley

Are you going to pay their rent or feed their kids when they get fired, for leaking information that could possibly be incorrect. Think for a second, I know it's not a common thing to do around here.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:10:52 AM

Now the company is in the hands of the receivers, I wouldn't be surprised if they have access to all company information including NDA's.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:18:12 AM

Im pretty sure an NDA is not enforceable when it comes to criminal activity.
I am 100% sure you cannot use the fact  that you have an NDA to justify assisting criminal activity.

When they knew they had been hacked, and ran the exchange taking other peoples money to cover the losses,
they became part of the criminal act. No court in the world is going to accept the excuse "I kept the scam going because of my NDA,
so I can't be  arrested."
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:32:51 AM

I am 100% sure you cannot use the fact  that you have an NDA to justify assisting criminal activity.

When they knew they had been hacked, and ran the exchange taking other peoples money to cover the losses,
they became part of the criminal act. No court in the world is going to accept the excuse "I kept the scam going because of my NDA,
so I can't be  arrested."

How many people do you know that download movies and smoke weed. By your logic your as guilty as they are since you didn't report the crime.

I don't believe staff knew of any doings that were illegal. It's likely they did not know as Paul Vernon was a recluse. Suspicion is far different from knowledge.

If and that's a big if the staff knew activities were illegal I hope they would have spoken up. It's likely the majority are just as confused as you and I to the truth of the matter. As far as I was aware Big Vern was the only one with access to the Bitcoin wallets through layers of security protocol. This gives me the most suspicion that the original crime was not quite as it seems.
spamsucks

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:43:38 AM

How many people do you know that download movies and smoke weed. By your logic your as guilty as they are since you didn't report the crime.

I don't believe staff knew of any doings that were illegal. It's likely they did not know as Paul Vernon was a recluse. Suspicion is far different from knowledge.

If and that's a big if the staff knew activities were illegal I hope they would have spoken up. It's likely the majority are just as confused as you and I to the truth of the matter. As far as I was aware Big Vern was the only one with access to the Bitcoin wallets through layers of security protocol. This gives me the most suspicion that the original crime was not quite as it seems.

The difference is I didn't help them get the weed or the movies. If you work for a company and it is having withdrawal problems like cryptsy did for months, you would start really asking questions. Since many of the staff apparently had access to ask vern himself I don't see how they would not have been given an answer for so long.

In any event, we will all have to wait till the feds recover every e-mail send to / from the employees before we really know. Till then I guess we can all believe what we want.
spamsucks

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:57:56 AM

Truth is, I don't believe I am adding anything more to this conversation. I believe what I believe and without proof I will not change my opinion.
I can complain and make snarky comments, but it isn't helping. The people here who can actually follow the blockchain and will eventually prove
what happened will do what they do best, and what I am  unable to do. Someday, all this will get sorted out and the investors will take it in the ass due to Verns greed... but I am backing out of this thread for a while... Sometimes it's best if I just shut up... or so im told :-)

Good luck everyone. I am sure ill be watching
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:12:23 AM

I agree with Sportnik. The community defended the right to encourage and welcome new scammers. It's not hard to realise the whole state of the crypto community could be symbolised as a piece of steaming dog turd.

Its Sputnik not Sportnik!

Its Spoetnik not Sputnik not Sportnik!

Or is it Spaetacus (a proven scamcoin, linked to spoetnik).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=691134.msg7896277#msg7896277

Anyway, he is doing it again. He knows how to confuse people in a thread with his endless blatant posts.

My ass is clean and 100% of my activities is fully public.
I had nothing what so ever to do with that coin and probably bad mouthed it if anything..
No one has or ever will turn up any dirt on me because it's simply not possible.
But you are all free to look..

I have tried since day 1 to be supportive.
And over time the scene has decayed and rotted leaving me no choice but to give up.
I actually rounded up the last of my Bitcoin yesterday and donated it to a guy.
Does that sound like a greedy scammer thing to do ?
It's also how i started..
I first got a couple FTC and gave half of them away mining with an Nvidia card.
I never got a thank you and was bad mouthed about supporting FTC a year later though.
Mid-2013 it was too hard to mine LTC so i needed something to help get started.
And the FTC guys were smooth talkers and had me believing their bullshit when i got here on day 1.

Throw all the accusations at me all you want guys.. i tried i really did.
I don't have much faith in Crypto anymore.. the majority is greedy and there for a scam enabler.
so that means crypto is doomed as far as i am concerned.

Case in point.. DCGirl
Who has spent YEARS supporting, advertising or working for scam coins.
Most of them coming from the same crew..
How does she justify this behavior ? Profits ? i need to make money ? What ?
Far too many Dev's in crypto say they need work so they allow themselves to be paid off.
Like the sleazy fucker who made Hype for Presstab.
Or guys sitting on Cryptsy IRC right now LOL
Such as Marshall's good buddy Ahmed hahahah
They all pull their scammy bullshit then say well.. uhh... i need to get paid !

Good thing i did not invest in the Crypt Retirement Savings Plan (CRSP) or their "Merch"
I bet those IRC logs on Google would show DCGirl in there somewhere (and some of the other usual suspects)

So what is her reward ?
She gets made a moderator / staff at Cryptsy and has a direct line to scammer extraordinaire BigVern.
Me ?
I am branded a Troll who FUD's

Scamming pays guys..
You are either in the club or blacklisted (i had a 1 year ban from Cryptsy chat)

Who are "they" ?
Look around they did not go anywhere.. they simply change names + coins.
..because they need to "get paid"

EDIT:
Hate me or think i am an asshole but you guys know damn well i have been sincere and genuine.
I have actually tried to be tolerant, helpful and a contributor to Crypto.
I tried to be a supporter of Crypto and a profiteer 2nd. (which conflicts with pure 100% profiteers)

I understand the pain. There are few people and only a handful that have the right intentions around here. Usually the ones making the false accusations are the ones with the most to hide.

Most allegations in this thread are wrong anyways but that's not important.

I don't need 10 paragraphs of nonsense to explain I am clean or to burry my shit.

@ Spoetnik, since you are so open, communicative, supportive for the altcoin scene and suppose to know everything...can you tell something about "bryce weiner "? Most of his coins are listed at Cryptsy but you haven't mention anything in this thread about him. (he is linked to myriad, zeta, uno and many more). Just curious if and what his relationship was with cryptsy.

@ muddafudda, spoetnik once told there was a correlation between you and shakezulu/Adam (without further explanation unfortunately). I have to search for the link (I will provide you later). What is your correlation? Except you asked both 5 LTC for a copied coin.

Cryptsy was much bigger than only the staff working there

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:06:01 PM

I don't know anything about "bryce weiner"
I may if i knew what other ALT-names he uses (dev's uses lots of names)

Mudda is a fucking mystery LOL
I have wondered if he was some other well known guys at times but never 100% sure.
Crestington ?
I think his last comments here right now sound EXACTLY like BitJohn to me.
And it would not be the first time i thought that either.

So much mystery what can you do ?
So many people WANT to hide their activity.
And THAT was my Mr.Honest point earlier.. i have had one name i used.
And if i supported a coin in some way it was public.

My point was not to rant on how honest i am but to show how hard many guys try & hide their activity.

Peeling away the layers of deceit is not easy.
I pity any law enforcement that would have to step into this bullshit for an investigation.

Intent.. justification etc.
What do you all consider to be acceptable behavior (especially when it comes to Cryptsy staff)
I KNOW i would get different answers from different people..
The common retort is "i needed to put food on the table" so i did work for some coin etc.
Responsibility ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

I am 100% sure you cannot use the fact  that you have an NDA to justify assisting criminal activity.

so I can't be  arrested."

Can this pathetic joke go on any longer ??  uggh

YUP .. like that day during your IFC pump n dump when I/we had to spell out I-N-S-I-D-E-R-T-R-A-D-I-N-G to BitJohn and others. lolz..

Sooo.. how are your "prometheous group" buddies doin ? Roll Eyes

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:44:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSTk0muwrkY

This thread just needs the Ron Burgundy GIF and all is complete.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:00:56 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 07:13:32 PM by Gleb Gamow

I am 100% sure you cannot use the fact  that you have an NDA to justify assisting criminal activity.

<with due respect to whom I'm quoting>

Fact: All key Cryptsy personnel read the various forums prior, during and post event, commenting on myriad topics.

Fact: The bitcoins moved during the event were discussed several times prior to anybody here in the wild knowing that an event had occurred, referring to said moneys as being in a cold wallet(s).

Since the event Cryptsy acted as if having a liquidity issue with its key personnel bombarded daily with concerns as to where's their moneys. At some point at least one key personnel would've inquired of Paul Vernon as to why no funds are being moved from the massive cold wallet(s). At the very least, the personnel would've spoken of this among themselves and done some sort of rudimentary investigation over the course of 18 months prior to the announcement on Cryptsy's blog.

Yet, John MacPherson aka Horus, living comfortably numb in his fully paid for condo-cum-office-residence by Paul Vernon/Cryptsy (leased six months prior to Cryptsy Canada was a corp with Marshall Long as its third principal), continued to cry about living paycheque to paycheque, not knowing anything, but if he did he would share it with the community, thus assuming his concerns of any NDA were mute. Recall, Horus was fresh out of University with a law degree in hand and is an honorable Freemason member with haggis dripping from his beard as he continued to collect vitals of unsuspecting users up to the final days of Cryptsy.

It's most likely a safe assumption that key personnel knew of Horus housing arrangement, Paul Vernon's new home and of his divorce in October of last year prior to any of us being versed. I'm pretty sure that at least one compliance officer at Cryptsy was aware of the hack, but they too opted to not report it to an appropriate agency because the key FBI dude they've been working with was no longer an option due to him being indicted almost a year after the event (March 2015). How those at Cryptsy knew that Bridges and Force were being investigated is anybody's guess, but according to Paul Vernon that was the case, hence the infamous quagmire.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Some may ask why we didn’t report this to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting.   At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.

plural pronoun, possessive our or ours, objective us.
1. nominative plural of I.

The difference is I didn't help them get the weed or the movies. If you work for a company and it is having withdrawal problems like cryptsy did for months, you would start really asking questions. Since many of the staff apparently had access to ask vern himself I don't see how they would not have been given an answer for so long.

EDIT: Just read the above subsequent post, in essence echoing my sentiment.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:08:39 PM

Fact: All key Cryptsy personnel read the various forums prior, during and post event, commenting on myriad topics.

Fact: The bitcoins moved during the event were discussed several times prior to anybody here in the wild knowing that an event had occurred, referring to said moneys as being in a cold wallet(s).

Since the event Cryptsy acted as if having a liquidity issue with its key personnel bombarded daily with concerns as to where's their moneys. At some point at least one key personnel would've inquired of Paul Vernon as to why no funds are being moved from the massive cold wallet(s). At the very least, the personnel would've spoken of this among themselves and done some sort of rudimentary investigation over the course of 18 months prior to the announcement on Cryptsy's blog.

Yet, John MacPherson aka Horus, living comfortably numb in his fully paid for condo-cum-office-residence by Paul Vernon/Cryptsy (leased six months prior to Cryptsy Canada was a corp with Marshall Long as its third principal), continued to cry about living paycheque to paycheque, not knowing anything, but if he did he would share it with the community, thus assuming his concerns of any NDA were mute. Recall, Horus was fresh out of University with a law degree in hand and is an honorable Freemason member with haggis dripping from his beard as he continued to collect vitals of unsuspecting users up to the final days of Cryptsy.

It's most likely a safe assumption that key personnel knew of Horus housing arrangement, Paul Vernon's new home and of his divorce in October of last year prior to any of us being versed. I'm pretty sure that at least one compliance officer at Cryptsy was aware of the hack, but they too opted to not report it to an appropriate agency because the key FBI dude they've been working with was no longer an option due to him being indicted almost a year after the event (March 2015). How those at Cryptsy knew that Bridges and Force were being investigated is anybody's guess, but according to Paul Vernon that was the case, hence the infamous quagmire.

Some may ask why we didn’t report this to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting.   At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.

... that little piggy went to market and went WE WE WE WE WE all the way to China.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:13:08 PM

... that little piggy went to market and went WE WE WE WE WE all the way to China.

silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:14:38 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 09:30:44 PM by silvermetal

I may if i knew what other ALT-names he uses(dev's uses lots of names)

I have no idea either. I had never heard of that guy before. It was one of the sockpuppet accounts "WillowRosenberg" who put me on that track:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701469.msg10364469#msg10364469

Unobtanium is Bryce Weiner's coin, so now I'm Bryce Weiner too. Lol.

But maybe I can try to help you with other ALT-names of "devs":

When I check the other sockpuppets from "willowRosenberg" which I am 100% sure it is one and the same person, then I get a list of other alt-names (between brackets the coins that that one person created):
- MaxGuevarra (Quark)
- JohnJoule (Joulecoin)
- 8bitcoder (Myriadcoin)
- Redkendra (Skeincoin)
- WillowRosenborg (UNO)
- Giskard (Zeta)
- Rolihlahla (Chaincoin)
And the list goes on and on...

Below some examples that someone claims that one of the above sockpuppets is "bryce weiner":
Giskard: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267545.msg11597720#msg11597720
8bitcoder: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg6163302#msg6163302

Is there a light going on in your head? Or still no idea? At least you should know MaxGuevara Wink
I had all my hopes on you that you could help me  Roll Eyes

I have wondered if he was some other well known guys at times but never 100% sure.
Crestington ?

Really? A mystery? Maybe just read more posts of hippitech.
Are you ok if I just ignore the rest of your post. It sounded a little bit desperate to me.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:05:19 PM

I may if i knew what other ALT-names he uses(dev's uses lots of names)

I have no idea either. I had never heard of that guy before. It was one of the sockpuppet accounts "WillowRosenberg" who put me on that track:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701469.msg10364469#msg10364469

Unobtanium is Bryce Weiner's coin, so now I'm Bryce Weiner too. Lol.

But maybe I can try to help you with other ALT-names of "devs":

When I check the other sockpuppets from "willowRosenberg" which I am 100% sure it is one and the same person, then I get a list of other alt-names (between brackets the coins that that one person created):
- MaxGuevarra (Quark)
- JohnJoule (Joulecoin)
- 8bitcoder (Myriadcoin)
- Redkendra (Skeincoin)
- WillowRosenborg (UNO)
- Giskard (Zeta)
- Rolihlahla (Chaincoin)
And the list goes on and on...

Below some examples that someone claims that one of the above sockpuppets is "bryce weiner":
Giskard: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267545.msg11597720#msg11597720
8bitcoder: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg6163302#msg6163302

Is there a light going on in your head? Or still no idea? At least you should know MaxGuevara Wink
I had all my hopes on you that you could help me  Roll Eyes

Crestington ?

Really? A mystery? Maybe just read more posts of hippitech.
Are you ok if I just ignore the rest of your post. It sounded a little bit desperate to me.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/11/exclusive-interview-bryce-weiner/

https://issuu.com/zetacoinjustice/docs/zetacoin_review_web

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:31:23 PM

Bitebi9 Markets   24 Hour Volume:   3348.5522 CNY
Growing great

Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: