Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675775 times)
Cryptotalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:44:41 AM

Game still in beta, no android version, and all cards are either expensive, super-expensive or even more expensive.
yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 01:55:45 PM

Hi Cryptoalker,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Spells of Genesis

Game still in beta, no android version, and all cards are either expensive, super-expensive or even more expensive.

Depends what you consider as expensive. For example we don't have 25'000 USD ships like star citizen (yet Tongue )
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/game-packages
The are also in beta and their product cost much more. The game has not the same scale of course. But using the blockchain uses true ownership meaning comparing to other product things are limited, verifiable and transferable. So 1100 BCY for an item that has a limit of 300 units I think it's not that expensive I guess.
To compare some card in Moonga (our previous game) are sold on the black market for about 1000$ a piece.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:51:00 PM

Looking forward to the SoG Black Friday promo!
Great opportunity to grab some cards cheap!!!

Hope the discounts are going to be conspicuous and that there will be many of the blockchain-based cards available.
 Grin
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:14:35 PM

@Cryptotalker, I find it unfair to qualify "all cards" as expensive. Case in point, the last card that came out is being sold on the open market at less than 500 BCY which is less than 12 USD at current exchange rates. This is not the only card that has been sold at this price. Apparently there are plenty of other gamers happy to buy their blockchain-based cards for the upcoming Spells of Genesis game, knowing that there is complete certainty that EverdreamSoft will never be able to issue more than the initial limited number of cards, so with time their value will certainly appreciate and cards can freely be resold to other gamers in case someone decides they don´t want a specific card anymore. The more expensive cards are the ones that are the most scarce, and the ones that have the most powers in the game. Market demand and supply determine the price people are willing to pay for these cards. I am sure mainstream gamers will soon discover the advantages of this novel approach where you can be the true owner of your game items and have complete control of them without any interference from anyone.

Also I find it unrealistic to demand that the developers should already have an android version available, when the intial tokensale was just a few months ago. I myself find the pace of development is meeting expectations and right on schedule as promised in the terms of the tokensale.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:11:45 PM

I tend to agree, I mean when cards are first released they are cheaper and as more time passes by the go up in price.
So if you manage to buy the cards soon after release you'll find they are not that expensive.

To keep updated on new cards launch I recommend following Spells of Genesis Twitter @SpellsofGenesis and of course keep an eye on this thread.

Hope you manage to score a few cards at launch @Cryptotalker.  Smiley
yodark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 10:19:27 AM

SPELLS OF GENESIS BLACK FRIDAY

Follow us on Twitter to know the current deal!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

heunland

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:39:29 AM

Black Friday offer: Get the new XAJIBOSS on my swapbot for 2400 BCY or equivalent in BTC, XCP, GEMZ or SJCX.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sog-magic-cards#choose

A very rare limited edition of 300 cards.

Cryptotalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:00:25 PM

@Cryptotalker, I find it unfair to qualify "all cards" as expensive. Case in point, the last card that came out is being sold on the open market at less than 500 BCY which is less than 12 USD at current exchange rates. This is not the only card that has been sold at this price. Apparently there are plenty of other gamers happy to buy their blockchain-based cards for the upcoming Spells of Genesis game, knowing that there is complete certainty that EverdreamSoft will never be able to issue more than the initial limited number of cards, so with time their value will certainly appreciate and cards can freely be resold to other gamers in case someone decides they don´t want a specific card anymore. The more expensive cards are the ones that are the most scarce, and the ones that have the most powers in the game. Market demand and supply determine the price people are willing to pay for these cards. I am sure mainstream gamers will soon discover the advantages of this novel approach where you can be the true owner of your game items and have complete control of them without any interference from anyone.

Also I find it unrealistic to demand that the developers should already have an android version available, when the intial tokensale was just a few months ago. I myself find the pace of development is meeting expectations and right on schedule as promised in the terms of the tokensale.

Unfair if i say all cards are expensive? Its my opinion and you dont have to share it. 12 $ for a virtual card that i cant use anywhere now (read I cant use, i dont say noone can use) is expensive. And dont count on your cards to be limited because they are based on blockchain. The same card may be released again with another name, or even a very similar but slightly better one that renders the old card useless.

I demanded an android version, and demanded it should be available now?? Where? I did not! I simply said there is none (yet).
heunland

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:19:38 PM

Unfair if i say all cards are expensive? Its my opinion and you dont have to share it. 12 $ for a virtual card that i cant use anywhere now (read I cant use, i dont say noone can use) is expensive. And dont count on your cards to be limited because they are based on blockchain. The same card may be released again with another name, or even a very similar but slightly better one that renders the old card useless.

I demanded an android version, and demanded it should be available now?? Where? I did not! I simply said there is none (yet).

For your information, the cards can already be used in both the existing moonga game and in the current Spells of Genesis beta. People are already using them in moonga tourneys. So not entirely useless as you claim, as all you would have to do is link your counterwallet address to moonga/SoG and install moonga on your phone or enter the SoG beta on your browser. As I said previously, if you don´t want a card anymore, you can always sell it to another person. Can you legally do that with other mobile games? BTW you did complain that the android game is not yet available: "Game still in beta, no android version"
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:24:27 PM

Hallo EDS, today you release some interesting Black Friday Deals collecting :

-bitcoins for bitcrystalls and the right to be Partner and/or Premium member for some time
-bircoins for bitcrystalls and 3x3 of next cards

What about those bitcoins collected?
I mean:
Do you consider those  bitcoins as normal revenue to be burned in half? (after a bcy conversion at market rate)

Thanks in advance.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
yodark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:21:17 PM

Hi Viva,

Bitcrystals for sale don't generate burn of course. It's mostely bitcrystal that were unburned.

For the rest cards sold in BTC and in BCY will result from a burn.
Subscription for free cards give people free cards but it will result with a burn at the retail value.

Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:24:25 PM

Hi Viva,

Bitcrystals for sale don't generate burn of course. It's mostely bitcrystal that were unburned.

For the rest cards sold in BTC and in BCY will result from a burn.
Subscription for free cards give people free cards but it will result with a burn at the retail value.
Hi Yodark
Just to know so I can do the right calculation, so the Small Pack deal it generate 2050bcy burned each? (half of 5100)

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
yodark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 05:29:46 PM

Correct !

Just to know so I can do the right calculation, so the Small Pack deal it generate 2050bcy burned each? (half of 5100)

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:58:30 PM

i have started playing the game and it seems fun

wanted to ask where do i give feedback or report bugs or anything

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:13:42 PM

So Everdreamsoft is selling BCY for BTC?  This can only hurt the price on the open market.  Will this be taking place indefinitely?

How does Everdreamsoft determine the rate at which they sell BCY?
yodark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:38:34 PM

So Everdreamsoft is selling BCY for BTC?  This can only hurt the price on the open market.  Will this be taking place indefinitely?
How does Everdreamsoft determine the rate at which they sell BCY?

Yes we sell BCY because we receive BCY when we create new content. From the BCY we receive we burn half and the other half is our operational revenue.
Of course we need revenue to operate the game (otherwise we don't have any incentive to operate the game bring people in, retain them and sell content)
With a healthy game economy more and more BCY will be burned so the more BCY we sell more burn occur and the more scarce and valuable are the BitCrystals

bitcoinrocks
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:50:32 PM

I wish you'd sell your BCY on the open market instead.  How do you determine the price at which you sell BCY?
yodark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:53:30 PM

i have started playing the game and it seems fun

wanted to ask where do i give feedback or report bugs or anything
Thanks Smiley If you are talking about spells of genesis when you are logged with an account there is a feedback form
That you can find here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1i9_Fzf9vvvNYcb5Qij8QNZe2kfs8kL5mhGIn_nDNgKo/viewform

yodark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:58:00 PM

I wish you'd sell your BCY on the open market instead.  How do you determine the price at which you sell BCY?
Of course we'll do but even on an open market we can pretty much define the price. As everybody else the higher the BCY price is the better it is. So we determine the price from more or less the market price. Usually we are going to sell BCY at a price a little bit higher than the market price from the official swapbot store

bitcoinrocks
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:01:01 PM

Could you post a link to your BCY swapbot?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: