Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675848 times)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:17:42 AM

So folks, here is a question for you all. SOG cards are public domain, they are owned by you and in the blockchain and part of the CounterParty protocol. Is there anything that prevents another company from building a game or app that allows you to play or otherwise use your digital SOG card?

Bottom line is I think there is nothing that prevents you from building something on top of these assets. For example, I can use physical Magic cards in my own game of my own making if I so choose to do so. If any of you would like to discuss this idea further, send me a private message. I have access to developers and funding and would like to consider building something awesome in short order.

I think EDS is very open to that, that's the whole point of having assets on the blockchain.
I can't remember now but Yodark mentioned it in one of his videos or an article some time ago.
You may want to join Slack and message Yodark directly.

https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team/

Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:56:54 AM

Does anybody here agree with me that maybe soon we should expand BCY to more exchanges?  

China Exchange

I agree, but this is an old story here... they don't listen us on any issue...

They don't need any external opinion, it seems.

It's been discussed extensively before, it is not easy to get on a Chinese exchange.
Feel free to try, the team has tried before but were not successful.

With all the new coins making an appearance as of lately it will be even harder.

Man, you seem to me half a guy in staff of EDS and half Yodark's brother... I don't remember a single fact that you didn't support... what's the story?
EDS shadow p.r. manager? Smiley

LOL I'm a big fan, bought some BCY, loads of cards, play the game, and I spend time on Slack and read their blogposts.
If you look back at this thread I have been around way before the token sale when the project was just an idea.

Now that that is out of the way, I'm not saying it wouldn't be good to be on a Chinese exchange, I'm just saying good luck with that.
But I don't want to repeat myself, it's funny to see how pretentious some people are sometimes: do this, do that...
What are you doing for SoG? Are you simply looking for a quick buck, hoping the price moons, get out and jump to the next project?
Have you even played the game?

Everyone is free to their opinion, but all I hear from you is: we need to be on a Chinese exchange!
As if that is going to make the game a success... Get real.

I invested my money in it. Is it the same for you, or simply you are an employee?
It seems to me, I repeat, you are more just than a fan... I mean, a sort of lawyer that everytime has to defend EDS.
They are always right for you, everything is the best possible... uhmmm you seem to me more than a fan, more than a supporter.

Just my humble opinion, it's clear, but do you think anything is not ok here? What?
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:44:31 AM

Yeah probably to late in the "game" to add a Augmented reality element.  However....still doesn't stop EDS from considering dropping rare cards on spots on a map to pick then up.  Still a thing to consider.  I already told the guys at Mandel duck they should do a sequel to Sarutobi including a  launch monkey element in a AR world.

That would be awesome, cards on a map in your city or town!
May also be a good way for me to move my butt a bit, LOL
Not sure how technically hard it is to implement though.

Good one for the team to ponder on.  Smiley

So folks, here is a question for you all. SOG cards are public domain, they are owned by you and in the blockchain and part of the CounterParty protocol. Is there anything that prevents another company from building a game or app that allows you to play or otherwise use your digital SOG card?

Bottom line is I think there is nothing that prevents you from building something on top of these assets. For example, I can use physical Magic cards in my own game of my own making if I so choose to do so. If any of you would like to discuss this idea further, send me a private message. I have access to developers and funding and would like to consider building something awesome in short order.

The concept you are describing is basically what http://www.freemyvunk.com/ is promoting. You are probably already familiar with that project. I quote from their website:

"A new technology called the Blockchain is an invention which will cause a revolution (REVUNKOLUTION) in digital ownership. The blockchain was invented and first implemented as part of Bitcoin, the first independent global currency. It enables digital tokens to exist independent of any centralized 3rd party or mediator. These digital tokens can represent anything: a bitcoin, a car, a legal contract, or a virtual object. By assigning the characteristics of a virtual object to a blockchain based token, you make that object independent of its virtual environment. It can now move freely from one owner to the next seamlessly and without needing permission of the entity that created it. The token can never be copied or counterfeited, and if the creators desire it they can fix the total number of tokens that will ever be issued for a particular object so it now becomes scarce. Once an asset is assigned a token, the blockchain does the rest of the work. Owners of the token hold it in a digital wallet and every time they enter the game it scans their digital wallet to see what tokens they have and assigns them the proper virtual items. However, the wallet and the token exist independent and outside the game itself, so the game has no power to restrict what they do with their tokens."

Freemyvunk appears to be mostly concentrating on ethereum-based assets, but are open to other protocols such as counterparty, too. Spells of Genesis is also already supporting the concept of Freemyvunk (Free your digital assets from being limited to only being used in a specific game). To try and build some momentum from the gaming community, the creators of Freemyvunk have issued their own reward token called VNK on ethereum, which you can earn by tweeting about Freemyvunk. You can find more details on their website.

On the other hand, Sarutobi already has taken the first step to implementing this concept by making several of the SoG cards playable in the Sarutobi game, to give power-boosts to their monkey character in the game. I am sure people can think of other interesting uses and new games that could also make use of the SoG cards and bitcrystals in new ways, and I for one as a SoG partner would welcome such iniciatives from the community members as they certainly would add value to our investment in the existing SoG game ecosystem.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:01:39 PM

I invested my money in it. Is it the same for you, or simply you are an employee?
It seems to me, I repeat, you are more just than a fan... I mean, a sort of lawyer that everytime has to defend EDS.
They are always right for you, everything is the best possible... uhmmm you seem to me more than a fan, more than a supporter.

Just my humble opinion, it's clear, but do you think anything is not ok here? What?

All good here, I try to steer moody feedback away that's all.
If you had been around as long as me maybe you would support the project as much as I do.

Hope we get on a Chinese exchange so you can relax about it.
When you say "I invested" you make it sound like you are a stock broker...
You bought some coins to speculate on them, that's not investing, buying shares of a company that's investing.
Hope you make some money though, as that is every speculator's aim, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Just don't pretend that what you suggest should be done because you bought some coins.

There is much more to SoG than the value of BCY, it is a game first and foremost and its success is based on many other factors not the value of BCY.
There are many players on here and on Slack that actually play the game, buy cards and come up with suggestions to improve gameplay and other things that surround the SoG ecosystem.
I think that is the right attitude.

In my opinion even without a Chinese exchange once the game launches, hopefully with enough players onboard, BCY value will go up.
It is deflationary at the end of the day so the more BCY are spent, the more EDS earns, the less BCY will be in circulation.

There's been more volume lately on Polo, that is great to see. If that keeps going it'll be easier for other exchanges to want to support BCY.
But first and foremost they need to support Counterparty which on its own is improving by the day.

Fassa Sissona

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:50:05 PM

All good here, I try to steer moody feedback away that's all.
If you had been around as long as me maybe you would support the project as much as I do.

Hope we get on a Chinese exchange so you can relax about it.
When you say "I invested" you make it sound like you are a stock broker...
You bought some coins to speculate on them, that's not investing, buying shares of a company that's investing.
Hope you make some money though, as that is every speculator's aim, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Just don't pretend that what you suggest should be done because you bought some coins.

There is much more to SoG than the value of BCY, it is a game first and foremost and its success is based on many other factors not the value of BCY.
There are many players on here and on Slack that actually play the game, buy cards and come up with suggestions to improve gameplay and other things that surround the SoG ecosystem.
I think that is the right attitude.

In my opinion even without a Chinese exchange once the game launches, hopefully with enough players onboard, BCY value will go up.
It is deflationary at the end of the day so the more BCY are spent, the more EDS earns, the less BCY will be in circulation.

There's been more volume lately on Polo, that is great to see. If that keeps going it'll be easier for other exchanges to want to support BCY.
But first and foremost they need to support Counterparty which on its own is improving by the day.

Bla, bla bla. Ok.
But I'm still waiting for one single thing that doesn't work, in your opinion.
Strange, don't you believe?

P.s.: you live thanks of dreams or money? I invest for money my dear.
And I don't like companies that show this SOVIET style in communicating with investors.
A gulag where you can't say nothing, because there is only one way: the one the company tell you.
I can't believe one person can truly think what you're saying, so you must have some kind of interest in this project - I don't know what kind, but I hope it's worth to have your attitude.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:45:36 PM

@Fassa Sissona

the only important thing here is the game and the game did not worked several times. Basically after each Generation of testing started game was so buggy first week that was unplayable. Most bugs are reported on slack so i suggest you to join it to hear all that goes wrong if you love to hear that so much.

Motive of all or most here is that they bought few bitcrystals and hope that game will be successful. Is that so hard to see without anyone tells you?
Fassa Sissona

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:00:11 PM

@Fassa Sissona

the only important thing here is the game and the game did not worked several times. Basically after each Generation of testing started game was so buggy first week that was unplayable. Most bugs are reported on slack so i suggest you to join it to hear all that goes wrong if you love to hear that so much.

Motive of all or most here is that they bought few bitcrystals and hope that game will be successful. Is that so hard to see without anyone tells you?

No Febo, thanks for your explanation about the reasons that I had clear, don't you think?
Can you explain instead why everything that is done must be judged as the best thing?
China Exchange apart, what about communication issues, the social marketing and so on?

Is it LEGAL here to ask? To have some doubts? Or we have all only to believe?
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:38:53 PM

Guys, this game is gonna rock the the socks off of cryptoworld.  Everybody is tense because of the unknown and what will happen.  We're all excited yes........but just hold on tight, eat a hoagie and get prepared for what's to come.  Shoot.......even the news for all4games partnership hasn't even been released.  Good things are coming.  Best part of this is........welcome to the new world of investing in blockchain gaming.  This is the first step and we're all a part of it.  After spells of Genesis.....more games will come and more innovation and better yet.....more chances to invest in further ventures.  Congratulations to all.....now eat that hoagie hoge.....alllllriiighhtt.

The BEEF
cherrycola

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:16:52 PM

Guys, this game is gonna rock the the socks off of cryptoworld.  Everybody is tense because of the unknown and what will happen.  We're all excited yes........but just hold on tight, eat a hoagie and get prepared for what's to come.  Shoot.......even the news for all4games partnership hasn't even been released.  Good things are coming.  Best part of this is........welcome to the new world of investing in blockchain gaming.  This is the first step and we're all a part of it.  After spells of Genesis.....more games will come and more innovation and better yet.....more chances to invest in further ventures.  Congratulations to all.....now eat that hoagie hoge.....alllllriiighhtt.

The BEEF

YES!
I hold BCY because I'm waiting for the game to come out.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:19:51 PM

Can you explain instead why everything that is done must be judged as the best thing?
China Exchange apart, what about communication issues, the social marketing and so on?

Is it LEGAL here to ask? To have some doubts? Or we have all only to believe?

If you ask on slack you will get answer in 1-2 hours from guy that is responsible for it. about  game from oliver about game strategy from jasper , about cards from nic about marketing from marketa.

If you are to lazy, write question here and i will post it there and yo will get answer fast Smiley

Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:24:57 AM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-blockchain-based-spells-of-genesis-approaches-launch-bitcrystals-price-rises

New article on cointelegraph

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:41:32 PM

Thanks for sharing Viva!

Wow love that graphic on CoinTele!  Grin

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:39:26 PM

According to the BitCrystal’s GitHub page, 14.3 million BCY were distributed during the sale, raising 40 bitcoins, while the remaining 55.5 million BCY were slated to be destroyed or burned.

Well they would need to make a bit more research about this.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:05:40 PM

According to the BitCrystal’s GitHub page, 14.3 million BCY were distributed during the sale, raising 40 bitcoins, while the remaining 55.5 million BCY were slated to be destroyed or burned.

Well they would need to make a bit more research about this.

Yes that's what I though... CoinTele is not one of the top quality Bitcoin media news outlets, but I do like their graphics.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:45:59 PM

BTW what happens with the BitCrystals that are being spent for purchasing cards from the Partner and Public Merchant?

Do they go return as funds to Everdream Soft?

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:50:34 PM

congrats on the price increase...it's well deserved, good thing u have going, don't mess it up.  hopefully sept onward the game goes smoothly (or whatever it is u have coming)...and the price moons.  given the books...i can see it going very high, very quickly!

if anyone plans to play this and streams on twitch or youtube pls PM me.  we can get you sponsored and paid in SWIFT!  Smiley  do what you want with it, trade, sell for btc or heck even sell it and buy more BCY! Cheesy

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:08:53 PM

BTW what happens with the BitCrystals that are being spent for purchasing cards from the Partner and Public Merchant?

Do they go return as funds to Everdream Soft?

50% burned
 50% to eds

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:56:39 PM

Why bcy always in the red? Maybe no marketing probably.

That is a lie.

2 weeks ago
21 may BCY=0.00011 BTC * $443 = $0.049
04 june BCY=0.00012 BTC * $576 = $0.069

I see over 70% rise of BCY price  in last 2 weeks.  

Why are you keep posting lies in this thread?

April 20th BCY=0.00018 * $444 = $0.079

I see a loss and only small support of bcy at 0.00011 so more like $0.063

so we are down 21%. Who is the one lying? Also even if what you posted was the whole truth (which it is not) that would only be a 40% rise not 70%.

good. so we are 21% down from ATH?

That is really good. Way better then BTC that is like 50% down from ATH.

Anyway i think soon we will see  BCY = $0.1 

It seems i was right and  BCY is right now over $0.1
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:49:23 PM

Interesting to note that if the game has at least 50k players and they all spent 80 bucks BCY would be completely bought up.  Of course that wouldn't happen due to BCY increasing with every purchase but think of the price increase that would entail that.  Crazy. 
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:35:47 PM

anyone interested in a launch pokemon go style ? Mandelduck was ready some months ago :

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/01/23/takara-breadwallet-treasure-hunt/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: