Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675848 times)
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

Great news, thanks!

One question concerning the following quote:

The mobile release will be enriched by in-app purchases, so players will be able to buy offchain cards
in-game, with a certainty of getting rare, or even better card.

So within the mobile app one can purchase cards that are non-blockchain assets, as well as cards that are blockchain assets?

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

Great news, thanks!

The mobile release will be enriched by in-app purchases, so players will be able to buy offchain cards

So within the mobile app one can purchase cards that are non-blockchain assets, as well as cards that are blockchain assets?

I speculate this are Gems for. If you summon with Gems then you always summon rare or better card.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:04:55 PM

I don't think you'll be able to buy blockchain cards within the game because of Apple and Google store limitations.
Should be fine for non blockchain cards.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 03:07:57 PM

Great news, thanks!

I speculate this are Gems for. If you summon with Gems then you always summon rare or better card.
yes, with gems you'll be able to summon rare or better offchain cards. In the full release version, you'll be then able to put your offchain cards at their highest level and fusion on the blockchain - "blockchainize" them. Now the blockchain cards can only be bought with BitCrystals.

m4nki

Activity: 1039

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:10:00 PM

I don't think you'll be able to buy blockchain cards within the game because of Apple and Google store limitations.

Ah, too bad - this would rock!  Grin

Maybe it is time for a new app store that offers the freedom to do so.

Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:22:53 PM

Ah, too bad - this would rock!  Grin

Maybe it is time for a new app store that offers the freedom to do so.

As far as I know at least some Android gadget manufactures have their own app stores, eg Samsung.

It could be the way to distribute Android version of SoG with all the features Smiley

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:33:43 PM

BEWARE OF THE HARPIES OF MOUNT ATAR!

HARPIESCARD is our new premium card, issued in a limited supply of 800 units.
HARPIESCARD now available on my swapbot. This card will never go to the Public Merchant, it can only be acquired from SoG
Partners. Health: 3 | Attack: 2 | Speed: 3 | Element: Ice
Spell: Increase the countdown of the nearest enemy

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#/choose
sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:12:39 PM

The new card design looks sweet!
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:38:26 PM

SPELLS OF GENESIS UPDATE

Spells of Genesis, the first blockchain-based trading card game, developed by EverdreamSoft, has
been in progress since its very successful crowdfunding campaign last summer. Surrounded and
supported by a strong and very committed community, whose help with the development is highly
valued by the team, the game is currently in closed beta.

SOG APPROACHING SOFT-LAUNCH

Recently the game benefited from a revamped card design and user interface. The implementation
of several new features is now being finished and will be deeply tested afterwards. After a period
of intensified internal testing, aiming to discover and to immediately fix all possible bugs and exploits,
Spells of Genesis will be soft launched in mid September!

The game will be endowed with multiple new, highly expected features. Every day, players will be
challenged by a daily quest and their progress will be monitored by in-game achievements.
The possibility of creating and joining guilds will also be added, and players will discover several
additional campaigns. We are also working on state-of-the-art sound and visual effects.

SoG will first be soft-launched in its web version, but it will be shortly followed by its mobile version,
which you may expect before the end of September.

FULL GAME RELEASE

After the game soft-launch, we will meticulously monitor and measure multiple factors and achievements
of the objectives we’ve set up previously. If the results match our goals, we will work hard on making the
full game release possible about a month later.

Nevertheless, it won’t finish there! We already planned other great features to be added to make your game
experience even better.

Stay tuned for news and announcements to follow.

The EverdreamSoft Team

Awesome update, thanks EDS!

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
SweaterJacket

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:24:06 PM

SPELLS OF GENESIS UPDATE

Spells of Genesis, the first blockchain-based trading card game, developed by EverdreamSoft, has
been in progress since its very successful crowdfunding campaign last summer. Surrounded and
supported by a strong and very committed community, whose help with the development is highly

Recently the game benefited from a revamped card design and user interface. The implementation
of several new features is now being finished and will be deeply tested afterwards. After a period
of intensified internal testing, aiming to discover and to immediately fix all possible bugs and exploits,

The game will be endowed with multiple new, highly expected features. Every day, players will be
challenged by a daily quest and their progress will be monitored by in-game achievements.
The possibility of creating and joining guilds will also be added, and players will discover several
additional campaigns. We are also working on state-of-the-art sound and visual effects.

SoG will first be soft-launched in its web version, but it will be shortly followed by its mobile version,

FULL GAME RELEASE

After the game soft-launch, we will meticulously monitor and measure multiple factors and achievements
of the objectives we’ve set up previously. If the results match our goals, we will work hard on making the

Nevertheless, it won’t finish there! We already planned other great features to be added to make your game
experience even better.

The EverdreamSoft Team

Agreed.  I seriously needed that.
koinsmart

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:21:18 PM

SPELLS OF GENESIS UPDATE

FULL GAME RELEASE

experience even better.

The EverdreamSoft Team

Agreed.  I seriously needed that.

Me too! Thank you for the update Devs!
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:57:22 AM

And we have the first reviews coming in. The Stoned Gamer (gaming blog) reviewed Spells of Genesis and Takara Wink

Takara and Spells of Genesis: mobile games that can pay for your next sesh

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:44:51 AM

And we have the first reviews coming in. The Stoned Gamer (gaming blog) reviewed Spells of Genesis and Takara Wink

Nice to get some attention outside the normal crypto press!

Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/partner-merchant#choose

HarpiesCard refilled 150 cards more for partners only

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:11:13 PM

LEgendary article and site

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:01:47 AM

XCP, SoG, EDS and IndieSquare all mentioned on "The Paypers" which usually caters for Fintech/Payments News:

New blockchain gaming platform built on Counterparty protocol

LegendaryGamer

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:20:17 AM

Yo this game looks sick. Do you guys have a lore for all your cards? I love reading the back stories of characters like the ones in League of Legends but Riot has been fucking those up lately lol. Also is it possible that we'll be able to buy cards from real life vendors and then credit them online like other TCGs?
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:51:03 AM

Yo this game looks sick. Do you guys have a lore for all your cards? I love reading the back stories of characters like the ones in League of Legends but Riot has been fucking those up lately lol. Also is it possible that we'll be able to buy cards from real life vendors and then credit them online like other TCGs?

That's an interesting point, SoG cards are digital there are no printed copies, not sure if that'll change in the future but as far as I know you will be able to purchase cards in-game, non blockchain-based cards.
I guess that feature will work via the Apple and Google stores.

You can already buy blockchain-based cards via real life vendors who use swapbots to do so, also can be bought on the Counterparty Dex, and the first webstore has turned up at https://sogbazaar.com.
I assume we will see more options for people to be able to buy SoG cards including blockchain-based ones with various payment methods.

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:53:56 AM

Interesting read from Chris at MandelDuck (Takara, Sarutobi).

Why Blockchain Game Items do NOT need to fill up blocks

LegendaryGamer

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:10:37 AM

That's an interesting point, SoG cards are digital there are no printed copies, not sure if that'll change in the future but as far as I know you will be able to purchase cards in-game, non blockchain-based cards.
I guess that feature will work via the Apple and Google stores.

You can already buy blockchain-based cards via real life vendors who use swapbots to do so, also can be bought on the Counterparty Dex, and the first webstore has turned up at https://sogbazaar.com.
I assume we will see more options for people to be able to buy SoG cards including blockchain-based ones with various payment methods.

I think it'd be sick to have physical cards sort of like a rarity you know? It's nice to have rare cards on the blockchain but its even nicer to have TCG cards u can frame and keep on a collection, put on a shelf, etc. fortunately for me I kept a lot of my rare pokemon cards from when i was a teenager ya I was a nerd and now they're actually worth quite a bit and I've been gradually selling off my set. But nothing feels better then having someone else walk into your house and be able to see your cards physically in person hollographic and looking all sick and then fanboy over em Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: