Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:27:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91429 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:52:15 PM

Hey guys

For those who mine on my pool pls point your rigs to others big pools , you will waste your hash on mine (coinminers) , i see the miners dont want to spread the hash

Thanks

Ok Ive often wondered about something, and Im not being sarcastic here. If Im on a pool that gets 99% of the blocks, and for example I get 5% of the block reward each time (Ive got 12Ths) ..why would I change to a pool that gets about 2-3% of the blocks and get next to nothing? Please explain?

Vegas

Yeah but with the current hash it will be very hard to find a block sometime takes few hours to find a blocks sometime few minutes , but if the hash will be very low like now it will be very hard to find a block , so i dont want my miners to waste their hash on my pool.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:59:25 PM

Wow. Net hasrate 4.200 TH/s. Quiet expensive to mine.
Nicehash must be happy.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 10:17:53 PM

Welcome to C-CEX!

https://c-cex.com/?p=ecash-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=ecash-usd

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:28:37 PM

nice to have another marketplace
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 10:37:01 PM

Hey guys

For those who mine on my pool pls point your rigs to others big pools , you will waste your hash on mine (coinminers) , i see the miners dont want to spread the hash

Thanks

Ok Ive often wondered about something, and Im not being sarcastic here. If Im on a pool that gets 99% of the blocks, and for example I get 5% of the block reward each time (Ive got 12Ths) ..why would I change to a pool that gets about 2-3% of the blocks and get next to nothing? Please explain?

Vegas

At the end - you get the same on all pools, your payouts are bigger on smaller pools - smaller on big pools but it evens out.

You help stabilizing the network and spreading the hashes.

+1 This is completely true and it's the reason why i posted yesterday requesting people to spread the hashes, if each of the pool had an even share of the hashrate, all pools would get blocks, miners would get paid and network would be more stable with more pools sharing the hashrate %.

Btw, here's another vote for ocminer to handle the premine.

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:48:01 PM

12 more hours till i start staking  Cool The nethash for this coin is insane!

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:53:41 PM

I realize there can't be too many stake eligible coins yet, but just wanted to give a heads up that I have some mature coins right now and it's showing my weight as 16 and network weight as 0.  Maybe I just need to be patient but it just concerned me because all the other times I have seen network weight 0, it has always meant staking is broken somehow and wallet needed an update.  Plus, the money supply is still a nice round number with lots of zeroes which tells me no one else has staked yet either.

Could be nothing, but just wanted to throw that out there in case there is an issue it can be fixed as quick as possible.

Your wallet should stake almost immediately if you are the first with mature coins. Did that happen in the last 15 minutes?

yes, me too...and doesn't staking, 1 hour past now...network is on 0 !!

ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 10:58:49 PM

I realize there can't be too many stake eligible coins yet, but just wanted to give a heads up that I have some mature coins right now and it's showing my weight as 16 and network weight as 0.  Maybe I just need to be patient but it just concerned me because all the other times I have seen network weight 0, it has always meant staking is broken somehow and wallet needed an update.  Plus, the money supply is still a nice round number with lots of zeroes which tells me no one else has staked yet either.

Could be nothing, but just wanted to throw that out there in case there is an issue it can be fixed as quick as possible.

Your wallet should stake almost immediately if you are the first with mature coins. Did that happen in the last 15 minutes?

yes, me too...and doesn't staking, 1 hour past now...network is on 0 !!

Network weight only goes up when POS blocks are found. Right now you're competing against POW blocks, most likely with a tiny amount of coins you've got matured to stake.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
Majik.Crypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:02:45 PM

Greetings,

I just wondered, I picked up a bunch of eCash coins today, I do not mine on my machines because of my poor internet connection out here in the woods (N.Idaho), Is it possible to stake my coins online? If so how long would they be tied up for? How old do my coins need to be ect....

Majik.Crypto
plast555

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:16:23 PM

Network weight only goes up when POS blocks are found. Right now you're competing against POW blocks, most likely with a tiny amount of coins you've got matured to stake.

ah, thx, didn't know why is on 0, so obviously non POS block until now, I think that will be hard to stake until POW not finish, yes it comes 100 by 100, now are 600 coins in stake...so as I see, patience !
GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:41:39 AM

Perhaps I'm completely missing this ... will someone provide me with the download link for the wallet so I can begin staking?

Thanks
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:42:48 AM

being dumped to oblivion. Shame those guys don't hang on for a little bit more.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:44:24 AM

being dumped to oblivion. Shame those guys don't hang on for a little bit more.
probably the multipool that keeps switching on and off

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:14:56 AM

Perhaps I'm completely missing this ... will someone provide me with the download link for the wallet so I can begin staking?

Thanks

https://mega.co.nz/#!RsoXUS6C!2z2c7Sm_ivExLMZ7srwEszXLq4XuWVvveYfM_T4kspY
GetGuap$

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:28:07 AM

Thanks

https://mega.co.nz/#!RsoXUS6C!2z2c7Sm_ivExLMZ7srwEszXLq4XuWVvveYfM_T4kspY

Thanks. Tried clicking that link earlier and it didn't go anywhere - must be because of my work computers block filters.
GetGuap$

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:35:33 AM

Is there any focal reason this coin is tanking?
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:39:58 AM

Is there any focal reason this coin is tanking?

POW phase and miners will sell, pretty normal. It will be interesting with the 20 days of 8% daily staking interest though, so you could actually get a lot of coins by staking, then it switches to an annual interest rate. Staking coins are very popular, so who knows, this one might do well.

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:14:04 AM

crytoclub dude u r spot on. its gonna be a good test lets see what they do and learn im personally selling because they are selling and i can see me getting back in lower  then buying holding and staking for the duration. i make mistakes sometimes. might not be the best strategy for you

EDIT
if they were holding i would be too in fear of not getting a better price. so remain adaptable bro

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
plast555

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:22:36 AM

crytoclub dude u r spot on. its gonna be a good test lets see what they do and learn im personally selling because they are selling and i can see me getting back in lower  then buying holding and staking for the duration. i make mistakes sometimes. might not be the best strategy for you

EDIT
if they were holding i would be too in fear of not getting a better price. so remain adaptable bro

You have to be careful, as this coin has lower and lower reward, can happened very easy that the price jump up very fast !
Maybe is better to hold in the wallet and stake from the first day ! just 20 more day for stake !
Then you don't have to worry, if the price go down, ok you will cover that with stake, if goes up, then better for you Wink
Fioravante

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:27:02 AM

What a pity on Bittrex.

Did I miss something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: