Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:54:19 PM

Well, it looks like I spent $20.00 at nicehash and westhash to do someone's alpha testing. LOL Lips sealed

ooo poor you, all of us done that Wink
and I spent around 150$ and made much more than that so...

Well, there where times I had my little rockminer pointed at Westhash. so I'm sure I got a few satoshi from this project for that. I give this dev a D- for his coin.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:54:50 PM

I just sent a pm to spots , asking for help in exchange for some of the premine. Me and him are tight, and he is the best dev there is. All hope is not lost.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

It seems the community has some decisions to make.

1) Wait for the dev to appear and fix the code
2) Ditch the dev and get a third party to fix the code asap. Get a new committed dev.
3) Ditch the coin

A coin dev has a vision and commitment to make something with a coin. A new dev might be just a hired hand that is not necessarily committed to a coin's future. There has been exceptions to this though where a takeover was done successfully.

Due to my risk management strategy I am not materially exposed to emoney that is stuck in my wallet so I am indifferent to the option chosen. If it is going to be a lot of effort to fix the code, to hire a third party for the fix or to get a new committed dev, then it might be best to just ditch the coin and move on. But then there are many who are heavily invested with coins stuck in their wallet and their interests have to be considered as well.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:56:57 PM

2) Ditch the dev and get a third party to fix the code asap. Get a new committed dev.
3) Ditch the coin

A coin dev has a vision and commitment to make something with a coin. A new dev might be just a hired hand that is not necessarily committed to a coin's future. There has been exceptions to this though where a takeover was done successfully.

Due to my risk management strategy I am not materially exposed to emoney that is stuck in my wallet so I am indifferent to the option chosen. If it is going to be a lot of effort to fix the code, to hire a third party for the fix or to get a new committed dev, then it might be best to just ditch the coin and move on.

AT this point we need a new dev, BAD. The dev has made error after error, and dont you think if a dev gave a shit, he we be here at block 6000 to see everything working!?!? That says sooo much!! THANK YOU TO WHOEVER SUGGESTED OCMINER TO HOLD PREMINE, BEST MOVE WE EVER MADE AS NOW WE CAN USE THIS TO GET A REAL DEV.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:57:10 PM

pleast stop call this guy "dev"
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:57:51 PM

pleast stop call this guy "dev"
+1000

topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:58:16 PM

3) Ditch the coin

Due to my risk management strategy I am not materially exposed to emoney that is stuck in my wallet so I am indifferent to the option chosen. If it is going to be a lot of effort to fix the code, to hire a third party for the fix or to get a new committed dev, then it might be best to just ditch the coin and move on. But then there are many who are heavily invested with coins stuck in their wallet and their interests have to be considered as well.

if dev doesnt log on by midnight we should direct the premine and added donations to someone else. We need to fix the code and then during the 21 days decide on the coin direction. you guys are making things really complicated, for no reason.

AZIZ1977

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:00:52 PM

iGotSpots: ''You won't get a PoS block until at least 2nd Mar 2015 10:17:55'' Wink
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:01:39 PM

Its simple. Its exactly as you said. *IF* we can hire I got spots, thats the best dev there is. Im really hoping he can help us, and he is a master of POS coins.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:02:40 PM

iGotSpots: ''You won't get a PoS block until at least 2nd Mar 2015 10:17:55'' Wink

.... and thats scary, because if anyone knows..he does. Guys can you pm Igotspots and ask him for help.

Vegas

topcat363

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:06:24 PM

im not sure the dev has left ppl..he willing gave up the premine in respect to the communities wants. ppl do have lives besides the experiment of crypto...things really are not that bad atm. and we have march 2 at 10a to look forward to. if nothing then someone will fix what needs fixing and well bounce right back. this week looks good still nonetheless

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:07:32 PM

3) Ditch the coin

I can lose the money if need be and take option 3), but I don't see the point in that, as I like the branding, a lot is in a name really. (Look at "Darkcoin") I have helped with a coin that started at 9 sats and now is trading at 150 sats. I run a community with 4300 crypto traders, and have over 1 million views on my blog, not a big deal, nor am I bragging, but I can provide some free promotions for the coin. My idea would be just to make it into what it really is anyway, a trading/staking coin, but maybe go all out with that angle instead of some advertising stuff? Maybe that could still work though, if there were a reason for people to use the coin a lot. Staking gambling games or something, a reason people would see the ads? Make it an honest staking coin, we have the premine, we have donations, we already have the Bittrex slot. We have people that want it to work. I can't personally fix the code however, so it does require someone with coding talent that wants to make some profit.

topcat363

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:13:18 PM

3) Ditch the coin

I can lose the money if need be and take option 3), but I don't see the point in that, as I like the branding, a lot is in a name really. (Look at "Darkcoin") I have helped with a coin that started at 9 sats and now is trading at 150 sats. I run a community with 4300 crypto traders, and have over 1 million views on my blog, not a big deal, nor am I bragging, but I can provide some free promotions for the coin. My idea would be just to make it into what it really is anyway, a trading/staking coin, but maybe go all out with that angle instead of some advertising stuff? Maybe that could still work though, if there were a reason for people to use the coin a lot. Staking gambling games or something, a reason people would see the ads? Make it an honest staking coin, we have the premine, we have donations, we already have the Bittrex slot. We have people that want it to work. I can't personally fix the code however, so it does require someone with coding talent that wants to make some profit.

use your resources to recruit some talent. we are not derailed yet by any means

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:14:35 PM

.... and thats scary, because if anyone knows..he does. Guys can you pm Igotspots and ask him for help.

Vegas

worst case scenario 24 hrs to stake than

I run a community with 4300 crypto traders, and have over 1 million views on my blog, not a big deal, nor am I bragging, but I can provide some free promotions for the coin.

i can vouch for that as i am a member

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
topcat363

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

Vegas

worst case scenario 24 hrs to stake than

I run a community with 4300 crypto traders, and have over 1 million views on my blog, not a big deal, nor am I bragging, but I can provide some free promotions for the coin.

i can vouch for that as i am a member

i too can vouch...i stalk your twitter haha

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:18:45 PM

3) Ditch the coin

use your resources to recruit some talent. we are not derailed yet by any means

I loved Blackcoin because Rat4 used to save every freaking POS coin that came out, even outright competitors, just because he could. I guess things are different now, but I will see if anyone I know is interested.

topcat363

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:23:59 PM

gotta run for the night. in the mean time KEEP DUMPING fuggers

wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:47:02 PM

That was based on the assumption that PoS was enabled after  block 6000. 2nd Mar 2015 10:17:55 is exactly 24h after block 6000 so based on mincoinage this would be correct.

Unfortunately that assumption is/was wrong. :|

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:47:19 PM

Guys Igotspots dev got back to me and asked me to post this: For those of you that dont know , he is the dev behind MMXIV, Balls, and 10k coins.

He says

"If you guys want me to fix this, it would have to be:

• A new chain. This one can be fixed, but it's really fucked up and I don't feel like wasting time searching for bullshit
  • Premine destroyed. Whatever the premine was, the new chain would generate the current money supply minus premine amount. Community donations and bounties are fine, but premines are not
  • Same genesis as MMXIV so I can group it into my merged shit later if I decide to, same as BALLS and 10k are (works fine if you know how to do it)

This would require two updates. First to get the old chain moving again (extend PoW for 0 reward), then an update to the new chain (which would generate current money supply minus premine for the swap). You would need to convince Richie and Bittrex to update twice and escrow the swap so nobody has to trust me to hold their money

Or you could just wait it out, it'll probably stake eventually. I think it's messing with stake modifiers,  (maturity at 24 hours but wouldn't stake until 8.8 days) but I can't find the switch time so it's really hard to tell what bullshit is actually going on."

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:49:49 PM

As for the general argument of "why save a coin that might be in trouble?", simple, the more bad experiences people have in cryptos, the most likely they are to leave the marketplace and take all of their money with them. Helping people on the other hand earns goodwill, and counters all the ICO scams and other crap many of us had to deal with. We need more people helping each other out and making cryptos stronger, not more people burned out and giving up, and telling others to stay away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: