Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:30:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91429 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:49:48 PM

Will hold premine escrow at address eLEXJZn67h8izbQpJRaPLsjuaXEbWCcavG if devs want. That wallet is on a secure box which I will disconnect and turn cold. But I think any pool operator here can be fully trusted to hold the coins, as it's exactly what they do on their pools before people withdraw.
But he wanted the coins to stake , so that wont work out : > ( wallet needs to be online )

I can hold them online to stake too.

twitter.com/notsofast
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:55:10 PM

Will hold premine escrow at address eLEXJZn67h8izbQpJRaPLsjuaXEbWCcavG if devs want. That wallet is on a secure box which I will disconnect and turn cold. But I think any pool operator here can be fully trusted to hold the coins, as it's exactly what they do on their pools before people withdraw.
But he wanted the coins to stake , so that wont work out : > ( wallet needs to be online )

I can hold them online to stake too.
everytime i look at minerpools i see your name pop up xD finding alot of blocks i see?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:57:59 PM

Vald has put his name forward for escrow service.
I personally think the idea of a pool OP holding the premine would make everyone happy but that's just my opinion.  But I mean it is your guys coin so I mean you can leave the premine with whomever you choose.  I do appreciate you guys asking the community and miners what they think though. 

Agreed. Ocminer would be the best. I only put my name forward in case all other suitable candidates were too busy.

It would be no Problem to send the funds to an online wallet address under my control if you want that. I will make it public of course if that happens. How long do you think the escrow should last?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:59:58 PM

I personally think the idea of a pool OP holding the premine would make everyone happy but that's just my opinion.  But I mean it is your guys coin so I mean you can leave the premine with whomever you choose.  I do appreciate you guys asking the community and miners what they think though.  

Agreed. Ocminer would be the best. I only put my name forward in case all other suitable candidates were too busy.

It would be no Problem to send the funds to an online wallet address under my control if you want that. I will make it public of course if that happens. How long do you think the escrow should last?
I think it was in the OP i believe it says 3 weeks?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:03:39 PM

I personally think the idea of a pool OP holding the premine would make everyone happy but that's just my opinion.  But I mean it is your guys coin so I mean you can leave the premine with whomever you choose.  I do appreciate you guys asking the community and miners what they think though.  

I think it was in the OP i believe it says 3 weeks?

ah okay, yeah that would be no prob at all.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
joehoebot

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:15:40 PM

wish i had mined this  Cry

I am CPU mining Aquachain right now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3138231
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:24:27 PM

wish i had mined this  Cry
honestly , it wasent a really long mining time it went up to 700 TH in 30 min or so , so you dont have to feel like you missed an instamine or smth : >
Looks like this coin is goin far guys Smiley i guess ppl are panic buying so that they can stake with the crazy rates : )
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:31:20 PM

Bought a small amount sub 4k.
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:39:17 PM

this coin can easily touch 100-200k if there is a mad rush to get in and stake! i watched 10kcoin do it in a matter of hours. Get ready ppl its still early

ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:45:22 PM

lot of people rent sha 256 at nicehash

price @ 0.0126 / Thash - yesterday it was 0.0111 / Thash

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:45:44 PM

Come on guys spread some hash , coinminers need some  Wink

ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:04:19 PM

200 blocks remaining and the reward of blocks going to drop by 20%

5 petahash .. lol
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:09:19 PM

When will POS begin?

And what is maturity age for POS?
 Huh Huh
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:17:07 PM

When will POS begin?

And what is maturity age for POS?
 Huh Huh

Begins after you transfer the coins to the wallet. POS Maturity - 24 hours
najzenmajsen

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:18:08 PM

this coin can easily touch 100-200k if there is a mad rush to get in and stake! i watched 10kcoin do it in a matter of hours. Get ready ppl its still early
[/quote
you missed a zero there buddy!
nah , honestly i doubt we'll hit that high but maybe 50k is possible :>
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:19:09 PM

I personally think the idea of a pool OP holding the premine would make everyone happy but that's just my opinion.  But I mean it is your guys coin so I mean you can leave the premine with whomever you choose.  I do appreciate you guys asking the community and miners what they think though. 

I support ocminer holding the escrow Smiley

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:20:35 PM

Oh would you look at that price crash, what a surprise  Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
najzenmajsen

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:21:58 PM

me to , if there's anyone we can trust on this forum , its ocminer : )
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:22:52 PM

I agree.  Ocminer is trusted and well known.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:44:55 PM

I agree.  Ocminer is trusted and well known.
Here Here!! Ocminer is very trusted and well known Smiley Also I believe that if I'm not mistaken Oc they wanted to hold the escrow till the 21 days of 8% staking was finished but don't quote me on that lol Anyways Happy Mining Everyone!! I see we are approaching block 1440 and the reward being cut but I doubt that will stop the mining on this coin lol The hash has been crazy huge for this coin Smiley Nice work Dev and team looking forward to seeing what this coin has in store Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: