Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:19:18 PM

Seems way overpriced atm.
way overpriced ? there's not even an exchange yet , what the fk are you talking about :>

Learn to do math kthx
I am not exactly sure what you're on about , there's no math involved or are you thinking outside the box here?
ARE YOU TRYING to tell me that there's a hidden exchange?
Maybe he is figuring out what the general coin reward per block is divided by  the total supply that is anticipated - the cost of renting a rig or running a standard rig so like say you get roughly 75 coins per block divided by the possible total supply of 3 million coins - say 0.00025 cost for running or renting the rigs or some shiat like that lol I dunno I know that lots of people always state how a coin is worth mining or not worth mining lmao

You got it.

If you guys want to pay 3k+ per coin for a 4M coin cap, that's your decision. I'm just stating I don't see much upside potential at this point.

Simply my opinion, not here to tell anyone what to do or think.

well mang , put it like this we're not paying 3k per coin atleast not at these rates , hell im not good with math but one thing i know , this one is gonna blow up and go to moon and well , ofcourse down again but that's no problem mang
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:25:33 PM

way overpriced ? there's not even an exchange yet , what the fk are you talking about :>

Learn to do math kthx
I am not exactly sure what you're on about , there's no math involved or are you thinking outside the box here?
Maybe he is figuring out what the general coin reward per block is divided by  the total supply that is anticipated - the cost of renting a rig or running a standard rig so like say you get roughly 75 coins per block divided by the possible total supply of 3 million coins - say 0.00025 cost for running or renting the rigs or some shiat like that lol I dunno I know that lots of people always state how a coin is worth mining or not worth mining lmao

You got it.

If you guys want to pay 3k+ per coin for a 4M coin cap, that's your decision. I'm just stating I don't see much upside potential at this point.

well mang , put it like this we're not paying 3k per coin atleast not at these rates , hell im not good with math but one thing i know , this one is gonna blow up and go to moon and well , ofcourse down again but that's no problem mang
That's the trick to these ninja launch coins is getting in getting coins ninja launching onto an exchange hyping it up then exiting at the top!! I mean it's cruel but I don't run none of these ninja launch coins so I don't mind taking advantage of the profit potential as long as you understand the concept of what is going on!! I don't think that makes me a scammer either because anyone who has been in crypto for any amount of time should realize by now that when you have these types of coins ninja launched with some fancy graphics and art designs that they are going to get launched on an exchange then the hype will come then the dump will come!!! So as long as you are smart enough to get out before the dump and profit a bit then good work Smiley lol That's my 2 bits about that shiat!! lol but man that net hash rate right now someone is soloing this coin as well picking up blocks here and there lucky bastard lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:26:05 PM

not profitable to mine i agree, well if only got a good price like 5k, 6k minimum lol   Shocked
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:28:26 PM

Learn to do math kthx

You got it.

I'm not here to hold anyones hand.
Do as you please.

twitter @antiiclimax
emoney-dev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:29:19 PM

Thank you all, we tried to launch this while Europe/Asia/America was awake.  I think we achieved that, but please, try to agree on an escrow for this premine.  We have 40k coins and we don't want to them in our possession once an exchange lists this.

I think you will also find this difficulty retarget to be fair.  It will balance out to 1 minute blocks soon enough.  Do remember PoS is 8% daily for 21 days, starting 24 hours after the coins are confirmed.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:33:59 PM

Thank you all, we tried to launch this while Europe/Asia/America was awake.  I think we achieved that, but please, try to agree on an escrow for this premine.  We have 40k coins and we don't want to them in our possession once an exchange lists this.

I think you will also find this difficulty retarget to be fair.  It will balance out to 1 minute blocks soon enough.  Do remember PoS is 8% daily for 21 days, starting 24 hours after the coins are confirmed.
I'll hold the premine if people want.  I have no intentions of running away with it and it would help build my credibility amongst the BCT community Smiley I would truly love the opportunity to do this if everyone is cool with that Smiley I would handle the coins with the utmost responsibility and be sure that everything went according to what the Devs wanted to happen with the coins Smiley Anyways that's my application to be the premine holder Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:38:41 PM

Leave the coins with one of the pool operators or find a trusted escrow, there are a few that deal in alts.

twitter @antiiclimax
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:52:34 PM

Had some requests for this one, lets go ! :-)

https://emoney.suprnova.cc

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:53:55 PM

Net Hashrate: 1,612,267,935.75 MH/s

wtf
najzenmajsen

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:54:59 PM

just make sure to get someone trusted to do it for you : )
najzenmajsen

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:55:53 PM

wtf
What did you expect? my guess is that hash is gonna go 10x , if enough people see's this coin because we all know that mining bitcoins is a total waste right now , so most people mining bitcoins are jumping over to this coin : )
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:57:37 PM

Will hold premine escrow at address eLEXJZn67h8izbQpJRaPLsjuaXEbWCcavG if devs want. That wallet is on a secure box which I will disconnect and turn cold. But I think any pool operator here can be fully trusted to hold the coins, as it's exactly what they do on their pools before people withdraw.

twitter.com/notsofast
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:58:20 PM

wtf

Thats if you forget to switch over to TH's ;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
najzenmajsen

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:58:46 PM

I'll hold the premine if people want.  I have no intentions of running away with it and it would help build my credibility amongst the BCT community Smiley I would truly love the opportunity to do this if everyone is cool with that Smiley I would handle the coins with the utmost responsibility and be sure that everything went according to what the Devs wanted to happen with the coins Smiley Anyways that's my application to be the premine holder Smiley
nothing personal or anything , but i dont think anyone below hero member and is already trusted should hold the premine , Its awesome that you're offering tho.
Dev , just look at the escrow list and contact all of them , and see if any of them would like to hold premine.
I know PLACEBO have been escrowing for coins before , so maybe contact him ?
najzenmajsen

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:59:51 PM

Will hold premine escrow at address eLEXJZn67h8izbQpJRaPLsjuaXEbWCcavG if devs want. That wallet is on a secure box which I will disconnect and turn cold. But I think any pool operator here can be fully trusted to hold the coins, as it's exactly what they do on their pools before people withdraw.
But he wanted the coins to stake , so that wont work out : > ( wallet needs to be online )
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:01:07 PM

wtf
What did you expect? my guess is that hash is gonna go 10x , if enough people see's this coin because we all know that mining bitcoins is a total waste right now , so most people mining bitcoins are jumping over to this coin : )
The fuck are you smoking dude?
You're bat shit crazy.

twitter @antiiclimax
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:01:12 PM

wtf

Thats if you forget to switch over to TH's ;-)

noo idc of mh or th or ph

but it was 1.6 ph
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:07:24 PM

nothing personal or anything , but i dont think anyone below hero member and is already trusted should hold the premine , Its awesome that you're offering tho.
Dev , just look at the escrow list and contact all of them , and see if any of them would like to hold premine.
I know PLACEBO have been escrowing for coins before , so maybe contact him ?
I know it's nothing personal I just figured I would extend the opportunity to gain some trust and respect amongst the community that's all Smiley I figured it wouldn't hurt to extend the olive branch of trust out there ya know Smiley But if all else fails my offer still stands Devs Smiley But I do agree with everyone how any of the pool operators or trusted altcoin escrows would be quite sufficient Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

najzenmajsen

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:13:33 PM

I think you did an excellent job! close to no instamine that i could see , and looks like quite alot of people got in from beginning
what do you mean with " Do remember PoS is 8% daily for 21 days, starting 24 hours after the coins are confirmed. " what will happen after 21 days? ( what's the stake rate gonna be )
and are you saying premine will actually be 201353.3486142898 ? 40000 X 1.08 x 21 times
4.872 mil total coins from pow ( probably alot more because of POS ? )
making the premine 4 % riite dev ? ( if nobody else would be staking )
but im pretty sure alot of people will , cause of this crazy staking
so we'll probably get closer to 10m coins
what im trying to say is
1. Premine is most likely gonna be 2% +
2. Miners need to know that there will be 10m coins or so

And my question to you dev , what will the stake rate be after the 21 days?
emoney-dev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:19:19 PM

We answered all of this in the OP.  The stake rate is 8% daily for 21 days, when we will fork it to 8% annually.  This is will be the same day that we launch the premine-funded advertising campaign.

We want the escrow to stake the premine.  This way there will be more coins to give out during the campaign on day 21.  The escrow won't be giving us back the coins in full, he/she will just top up the campaign fund whenever it is needed.  This is a lot of work and a big job, not only do they have to stake they need to manage coins for a few days.  The escrow will be allowed to keep 5% of the coins in that wallet as of day 21, which we believe is fair, but i'm curious to hear opinions on that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: