Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:49:12 PM

Some people says bitcoin is already dead they says that they already read an article about bitcoin that it will disappear after 5 years or maybe less i don't believed to them they creating noise in internet or making some hoax for traffic. But if this will become true i don't really know what will be the next bitcoin,.
If we are going to look at it, those are spammers, critics, or etc. But for what you can see it now bitcoin still Cheesy exist and becoming more stronger and getting higher though the value right now was being reduced but I believed it will increase again after a months I think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:30:07 PM

OP was newbie last march when he opened this thread. I think by now even he is aware of the fact that he was wrong, he should wrote some denial about this cause we all see that bitcoin is more then alive. That would be best for him, and after that to close the thread, I see some members suggest this when things are out of the control, like this thread is now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:54:55 PM

Bitcoin is just gaining momentum. From the moment of its existence it has repeatedly written about his death, but it's just panic selling.
prices fell not because bitcoin will die. it is commonplace in the market bitcoin. If prices continue to decline gradually that means panic selling going on and you just need quiet because bitcoin is not going to die as soon as it

Yeah not just because the price of bitcoin falling it doesn't mean that it is going to be dead very soon. It's a very normal thing to bitcoin that the price is falling but it's very far from being dead so if you do believe that bitcoin is going to pump very soon, you will believe that bitcoin isn't going to be dead.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

No certainly bitcoin is still alive and going to keep on alive. These people that are spreading fud and lies in the bitcoin economy really wants bitcoin to be dead desperately. There's no way that bitcoin will be dead easily as it has a very strong foundation and if you will base the total money invested on it, these people will be freaking mad to those who will make it dead.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:28:28 AM

I think the OP is bitterly repenting from his statement by now and will have this thread closed in no time because Bitcoin has really proven him wrong with time. I have no doubt about the ability of this cryptocurrency and would in no way suggest this but it's a free world and everybody is entitled to his opinion. The technology behind Bitcoin ensures security, global usage, low transaction fees among other virtues which convinces me beyond reasonable doubt that Bitcoin will not die-no, not in this generation.

This thread was made last 2015 and it is still continued as of this date January 23, 2017. Possibly the author has already been convinced that his idea was not true since 2015 has long passed and bitcoin has keep on growing in price.  Maybe the author made this thread because of bitcoin conditions that he had observed last 2015. And I do believe that this thread should be close because it has been already proven that the idea that bitcoin is dead is false.
It's been two years almost that this thread posted here, I agreed this topic must be closed. The author maybe thinking that by this things many will get panic and thought bitcoin will crash down but it does not happen, instead the value of bitcoin increased though now is being reduced anyhow.
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:38:13 AM

I think the OP is bitterly repenting from his statement by now and will have this thread closed in no time because Bitcoin has really proven him wrong with time. I have no doubt about the ability of this cryptocurrency and would in no way suggest this but it's a free world and everybody is entitled to his opinion. The technology behind Bitcoin ensures security, global usage, low transaction fees among other virtues which convinces me beyond reasonable doubt that Bitcoin will not die-no, not in this generation.

This thread was made last 2015 and it is still continued as of this date January 23, 2017. Possibly the author has already been convinced that his idea was not true since 2015 has long passed and bitcoin has keep on growing in price.  Maybe the author made this thread because of bitcoin conditions that he had observed last 2015. And I do believe that this thread should be close because it has been already proven that the idea that bitcoin is dead is false.
It's been two years almost that this thread posted here, I agreed this topic must be closed. The author maybe thinking that by this things many will get panic and thought bitcoin will crash down but it does not happen, instead the value of bitcoin increased though now is being reduced anyhow.

Even if price has gone down recently it will rise again in future and this downfall will never be permanent and we have seen same thing in the past that if price goes down then after certain point of time it bounce back and holding $1k price never proves that bitcoin is dead.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:26:11 PM

No certainly bitcoin is still alive and going to keep on alive. These people that are spreading fud and lies in the bitcoin economy really wants bitcoin to be dead desperately. There's no way that bitcoin will be dead easily as it has a very strong foundation and if you will base the total money invested on it, these people will be freaking mad to those who will make it dead.

Yes true, even the user bitcoin on the rise, market cap is getting bigger, I'm sure the bitcoin will survive for up to 5 years ahead, I always advise to investment with buy bitcoin, because next month or next year bitcoin will skyrocket.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:53:40 PM

Bitcoin will never be dead, we are seeing it's progress day by day and it came from dumped.

Now it's the right time to see it pumping, so no matter what people will say anything about bitcoin.

They are jealous with what's happening on it now.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:49:33 PM

Bitcoin will never be dead as long there is a bitcoin users and bitcoin traders in all exchanges platform it will exist. And as time goes by the daily demand of bitcoin so far was extremely getting good in result even there's a bouncing happened in the value but still it will recover at once.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:01:21 PM

use bitcoin who never stopped going to make bitcoin alive, and I think it will last forever. there will probably be times when bitcoin have a low price, but I guess that will not stop people using bitcoin, and of course it makes bitcoin alive
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:45:52 PM

No, it's not dead. Why would anyone think something like this? Experienced bitcoin users know that ups and downs are quite normal, as it is normal that bitcoin is changing. But I think that bitcoin is actualy now stronger then ever and that it can survive all the troubles and become even more valuable.

malaj
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

No, it's not dead. Why would anyone think something like this? Experienced bitcoin users know that ups and downs are quite normal, as it is normal that bitcoin is changing. But I think that bitcoin is actualy now stronger then ever and that it can survive all the troubles and become even more valuable.
Its obvious that bitcoin will never dead because many people are using it and many company are accepting bitcoin as payment look at other marketer they are now accepting  bitcoin as payment because they know many people are using bitcoin as best alternative payment..

Make crypto as your bank.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

I feel that bitcoin has proved over and over again that it will continue to rise and fall and its best noted to just watch everything around you and that is the safest way to know when to buy and to sell

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:44:32 AM

if my words will not die from bitcoin users continues to increase every year her.
when there is a decrease there must not be dead directly for me.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:52:49 AM

I feel that bitcoin has proved over and over again that it will continue to rise and fall and its best noted to just watch everything around you and that is the safest way to know when to buy and to sell
Each and every trusted user has the same feel that bitcoin is rising again and again. I believe bitcoin has reborn again and the potential overcoming of several outrageous issues and still moving to reach all time high as well gaining the technology support is the proof for the same.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:23:30 AM

i think bitcoin not gonna dead for 10 years later, but DWYOR.  Grin Grin Grin

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

I think it is NOT! Look at the current market situation of bitcoin and it will tell you the real story behind it. Bitcoin may fall down for its price but may never die in the future or in any dimension of universe. I know that is too stretched statement but bitcoin is such virtual currency which has made its presence like king of all currencies. It is itself a bank system and banks never run out of value, assets, money. They may get into financial crisis but let's understand this, they can get back on like in few months or so. Bitcoin works in similar way and because of its interests people are loving it more and more Day by day.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitbunnni

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:35:49 AM

Its obvious that bitcoin will never dead because many people are using it and many company are accepting bitcoin as payment look at other marketer they are now accepting  bitcoin as payment because they know many people are using bitcoin as best alternative payment..

Bitcoin is not going to die, even if one of the developers said that he will soon be over. Bitcoin will live as long as it is needed by users. Therefore, it remains only to wait calmly for the price to rise again.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:28:14 PM

Bitcoin will never be dead as long there is a bitcoin users and bitcoin traders in all exchanges platform it will exist. And as time goes by the daily demand of bitcoin so far was extremely getting good in result even there's a bouncing happened in the value but still it will recover at once.
if there is always a demand that bitcoin will persist forever. demand will be there if there are users. demand and the user will always be the key to life bitcon
dawnasor

Activity: 280

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:33:53 PM

use bitcoin who never stopped going to make bitcoin alive, and I think it will last forever. there will probably be times when bitcoin have a low price, but I guess that will not stop people using bitcoin, and of course it makes bitcoin alive
In my opinion Bitcoin will not dead because Bitcoin have a very interesting technology the Blockchain.And some bank interested in that technology.
And Bitcoin is not about the price is all about the technology that Bitcoin use.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: