Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

bitcoin will never be dead. As long we're using and accept in any acceptable transactions and bitcoin will never disappear. Many developer or investor patronizing bitcoin as the value increases and many people would have more interest about it just like Amazons and other social media. bitcoin news spreading in the whole world wide.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Most of the people that are talking that way when dips or corrections are happening it's like the end of bitcoin for them. They don't get it why bitcoin needs to go through these dips and they are describing it as something that makes bitcoin dead. Don't take those FUDDers seriously when they keep on saying that bitcoin is dead or it is about to end, they lack of experience when it comes to those times.

Exactly. That usually happens with many people who are new to crypto land, as they believe that a huge decline in price is a result of the coin's death. Most of them just panic sell, while others hold onto their coins for the long term as they believe that Bitcoin has a huge potential of becoming an extremely valuable asset in the future. To determine whenever Bitcoin is dead or not, is if it has enough support from its development team, community, and miners. As long as there is a single node and miner on the network, the cryptocurrency would stay alive.

We have seen that over the course of time, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have experienced a huge increase in user interest from around the world. Nodes have risen, as well as the network hashrate, making it the strongest cryptocurrency in existence today. All of this is sign that Bitcoin is far from becoming dead anytime soon, and will continue to make strides in the mainstream world for years to come. Whenever someone spreads FUD about Bitcoin, its price starts to decline but makes it a huge opportunity to buy coins at cheap rates as it will likely rise back up again in value making profits to most holders. Just my opinion Smiley

Only if panic sellers knew, "they only loose if the price they bought for". Meanwhile some are happy with just 10% of profit, they can't seem to get past their little stock-investing game.
It's hard explaining bitcoin investments to a conventional investor, they just don't seem to get it, i wish they would open up their mind more and accept the wide horizon of bitcoin.
as for, Death of bitcoin? it makes me laugh so hard! Crypto-era has just begun, its just a beginning, how can bitcoin die when its just a child, a child with a huge future potential.
As long as freedom of speech exists, an impeccable means of economic freedom won't ever die.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

Bitcoin isn't dead. IT is still the #1 cryptocurrency by a longshot. Seriously name any other crypto like Bitcoin that has the same market share and you won't be able to. It had more dominance last year than Facebook, Google and Yahoo do over the internet today. Imagine if there was just 1 site everyone in the world used... it wouldn't make sense. Bitcoin is slowly losing it's dominance over time, but I expect it will continue dominating for the next few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

Probably not... All of us will not agree with this.know one can destroy bitcoin... That's it...
I have noticed this bitcoin users are increasing in optimistic way means they are increasing and not getting boarded form bitcoin at anytime. I am agree that bitcoin is not dead and it will not be dead ever this time price of bitcoin is increasing more so it will not stop increasing ever. I fell with bitcoin to see my bright future not dead one so I trust bitcoin that it will not be dead ever even if all other currencies will not even exist in this world.

ferdaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

Future always Uncertain. However, it is possible to think of Bitcoin that it will never die. Maybe a new coin can be marketed as a bitcoin rival.
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Bitcoin, no doubt was a revolution.

but maybe you are aware of the fact that our technology and environment is morphing at an exponentionnaly fast pace..

thus the changes that occured these last ten years will face an equivalent change for the next five years. and then the next 2.5 years, then the next 1.25 years, then the next 6 months etc

at a constant pace, i would say bitcoin would still have a decade.

but given our actual pace, i would still give it 5 relevant years... Maximum.

2018 Bitcoin will probably lose its first place.

by 2020 Bitcoin may be falling from the top 10 cryptos.

by 2025 an other technology may have  showed up, making Bitcoin entirely useless, much before the last bitcoin be ever mined.

but these are just statistics, maybe i'm all wrong, who knows ? Smiley
Active0303

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:23 PM

My openion, I think By this time bitcoin being dead would be still impossible,This will not happen because until now exchange rate of bitcoin was still growing up.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

Even though these days the bitcoin price keeps going down and now about $ 13,000 but I'm sure bitcoin is not dead yet it gives us the opportunity to earn big profits because we can buy cheaply and another month the price will skyrocket.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
lyledark10

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin gives the opportunity to earn big profits because last month bitcoin price is about $13000 that's the time you can buy bitcoin cheaply. No bitcoin is not dead the gets low on special holidays like Christmas and New Year because you withdraw your bitcoin for your foods.
-avp

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
Bitcoin have a stability problem and we all know that. That doesn’t mean that bitcoin is dying. Bitcoin is rising and still boomin. Bitcoin can possibly become the future.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

I don't know but some of my friends that bitcoin is still young then botcoin has a unstable price so when it is going up or going down it is normal. So I have to trust bitcoin right now.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:17:33 AM

I guess it will not die as easy, there are many instances that bitcoin still remains trending.. all types of altcoin rely on bitcoin.. whenever you convert your alt coin to fiat currency. You must undergo your alt coin to btc. And another instance like people are keep using btc. As long people get involved in investing btc.. then it will not die as easy...
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

I don't know but some of my friends that bitcoin is still young then botcoin has a unstable price so when it is going up or going down it is normal. So I have to trust bitcoin right now.

That is what we should do, we cannot just say that bitcoin is dead just because its price are having huge fall, it is just normal because of its price volatility, this huge price drop are only happening when there are some problem about bitcoin's market, like this past few day, the north korea exchange have been remove causing for the bitcoin's price to collapse a little bit, for sure there is a lot of panic sellers who sold their bitcoin that time.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

I don't think bitcoin is dead.. there's no way it can be dead because it's huge controversy and widely in scope in terms of its influence, system, interest and benefit despite its high and low condition.. people are always looking for a means to be convenience of transaction, communication, payment, investment and interest.. more than anything they are more eager to what will bring more profit to them now and in the future.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:12:45 AM

My answer is definitely "NO". Bitcoin is alive and kicking. The post was few years ago but today bitcoin still growing and many people want to invest in bitcoin.

amazing24

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:20:28 AM

I don't think bitcoin is dead or dying mabe bitcoin has problems regarding to the changing the value of the bitcoin. Bitcoin has its capabilities to face the problems and bitcoin has its big influence in the society. The bitcoin can be down but it will never die.
Adnan523

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

btc never dead
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:29 AM

btc never dead

Bitcoin does have an end like all of the things here on earth but it is too early for bitcoin to die, it is just beginning its journey to the bright future with those who are using bitcoin, if OP's asked this kind of question because of the fluctuations then it is just normal, it is normal for the bitcoin's price to have dumps sometimes, since it volatile, there is nothing to be worry about.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

btc never dead

Bitcoin does have an end like all of the things here on earth but it is too early for bitcoin to die, it is just beginning its journey to the bright future with those who are using bitcoin, if OP's asked this kind of question because of the fluctuations then it is just normal, it is normal for the bitcoin's price to have dumps sometimes, since it volatile, there is nothing to be worry about.
As of now bitcoin is alive and kicking.we all know that all things have an ending,like  a story book in every story there is always an ending whether a happy ending or not.Though bitcoin prices and value changes every moment depends on the demand,who knows it will be dead sooner or later but I think bitcoin is far beyond dead as of now.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

no, bitcoin will never be dead but it will grow more and the population will be big and later, it will be legally accepted all around the world.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: