Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:28:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 2015, faucets are bad for bitcoin  (Read 25916 times)
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:16:36 AM

bot for faucets do not cost too much, i was going to make one by hiring a programmer(sadly i'm not able to code one in php) and he was asking very low amount around 0.1-0.15

but a bot liek that can earn you at least 0.01 per day if there are enough good faucets, it's worth a try

But hpw will it work than if you have a bot that do it for you the faucets?

Because they are anti-bot thing.

That is nice that if you could do that. That the bot just collect satoshi for you.
Most

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:26:04 AM

How is it hurting? It is paying you Bitcoin, becouse they get paid for you clicking on/viewing ads on the page.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:28:36 AM

Faucets are a good tool for beginners, I don't see anything wrong with that.

The only thing that can go wrong is when the price of bitcoin goes up in the $1000 and above

I think that when that happens faucets will dissapear since it will become more expensive
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:36:10 AM

I think next year will be the year of bitcoin, because the price itself increasing now. and there are so many faucets. me, myself from now using faucets and collect bitcoins. because it's kinda worth it for now.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:02:53 AM

For now, faucets are not having the biggest effect on bitcoin itself

It should be okay, it's not like you can become a millionaire from doing faucets
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:11:23 AM

I'm happy there are faucets.
This was a good way of becoming confidence with the bitcoin for me.
I've learnd how my wallet works
I found it great to see my first sat. BTC coming in .
I am still a fan of some faucets.
Not those who give only 50 sat every few minutes. That takes too long and you have to spend too much time. But in the beginning i did this .

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:14:09 AM

For now, faucets are not having the biggest effect on bitcoin itself

It should be okay, it's not like you can become a millionaire from doing faucets

Naturally you can't become a millionaire by just doing faucets but faucet management can be filthy rich because of you,
well faucets are just for newbie starting without bitcoin are hard and after all faucets give free bitcoins so don't compliant if faucets just give you small amount.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:15:41 AM

bot for faucets do not cost too much, i was going to make one by hiring a programmer(sadly i'm not able to code one in php) and he was asking very low amount around 0.1-0.15

but a bot liek that can earn you at least 0.01 per day if there are enough good faucets, it's worth a try

That is nice that if you could do that. That the bot just collect satoshi for you.

the bot i'm talking about is connected via api to those website that solve captcha via human work, so no anti-bot can stop this, but you must pay something for them to solve

it's around few cent for 1k captcha i don't remember right now

here the best one https://2captcha.com/ 1k captcha = $0.66
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:20:14 AM

Faucets was not bad for me at least it kinda learn me something.

But yes faucets is just way to long to do it.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:22:44 PM

the bot i'm talking about is connected via api to those website that solve captcha via human work, so no anti-bot can stop this, but you must pay something for them to solve

As I said if it really was worth it faucets would be dead by now, it only takes a few people using bots to drown them out but as we can see faucets still exist so I pretty much doubt there is someone using bots out there unless you can prove otherwise
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:37:14 PM

The only thing that can go wrong is when the price of bitcoin goes up in the $1000 and above

I think that when that happens faucets will dissapear since it will become more expensive
Same thought, faucet definitely introduce bitcoin to the beginner, so i'm not see faucets are giving bad impact to bitcoin itself..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:56:15 PM

Same thought, faucet definitely introduce bitcoin to the beginner, so i'm not see faucets are giving bad impact to bitcoin itself..

Certainly there are No negative impact regarding faucets for bitcoin and with just that small amount taken on faucets it can never affects the up and downs of movements for bitcoin

Newbies on second thought can learn through faucets but it is really impossible to obtain much with faucets so they need to join sig campaign, trading or try to bet on gamble but just in moderation.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:58:01 PM

Exactly, faucets are harmless seeing as what the value of bitcoin is right now.

It's not bad at all

It gives beginners a chance to get to know bitcoin.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:11:24 PM

I think next year will be the year of bitcoin, because the price itself increasing now. and there are so many faucets. me, myself from now using faucets and collect bitcoins. because it's kinda worth it for now.
Good thinking dude. You can register with Epay.info. There you can find around 19 faucets. All the faucets are paying good I think Better you could have try in that too. They use to pay like a signature campaign once in a week and they use save faucet collecting BTC and they will send in one transaction to given Bitcoin address of yours. This would helpful for you I think. Smiley
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:22:00 PM

I am sorry i am disagree with you

faucet is very good way for beginner to start earn some capital for investing or playing game or even possible buy stuff

the more famous bitcoin the the price can be more stable and even can rise and also faucet become one of the company way to advertise the product

and also faucet is good for a person that dont want to spend money for start an investment

faucet is good for "start" and experiment... i start with faucet (some years ago) i try some transaction with my friends and after i buy more bitcoin ^_^ at 40$/BTC rate

agreed!! i started using faucet before knowing the vast world of bitcoin, using the faucet when i was
still a beginner let me understand how bitcoin works and later on joined this forum and now earning
enough btc to have a monthly allowance. that is all thanks to faucets.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:21:37 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 04:41:15 PM by Amph

As I said if it really was worth it faucets would be dead by now, it only takes a few people using bots to drown them out but as we can see faucets still exist so I pretty much doubt there is someone using bots out there unless you can prove otherwise

now it's too late i agree, but it was worth it in the past, like with mining, there was someone on one forum doing it and it was profitable for him, without doing nothing he was earning something like 0.01 per day from faucets
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:45:45 PM

I updated my rotator today, min 1000 sats on each. http://faucets.krumblez.co.uk

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:08:46 PM

Faucets still paying a good reward ,and well the time spent into faucets can be considered as a waste,but before faucets we were doing ptc and surfing to get something like 0.20dollars daily,another waste.Soo as me some people spent a lot time online more then 3 hours daily,soo some people get sick to earn money online,some as extra others as a way to survive the fact is that faucets are good for the advertisers and some faucets owners and just.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:54:26 AM

Certainly there are No negative impact regarding faucets for bitcoin and with just that small amount taken on faucets it can never affects the up and downs of movements for bitcoin

Newbies on second thought can learn through faucets but it is really impossible to obtain much with faucets so they need to join sig campaign, trading or try to bet on gamble but just in moderation.
What can I see is the beginner need waste their just earning come cents from faucet, it's definitely hard to do.. ah, and the internet connection  Grin
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:45:07 PM

Why faucets should be abolished in the 2015's?
In my opinion faucets results are also tolerable to add balance BTC. So if there are many who like to play faucets, why it should be abolished?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: