Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:14:28 PM

Just quoting this as an example of your idiocy.

Real truth in a hangout at 5AM, must be legit.

You know, even with someone respectable like Crensignton trying to help you still look like a complete buffoon. That's quite a skill you got here.

Uh HUH thank you for your input, I am still trying to see what the time of day has to do with seeing if an accusation you made is true or false. how does 5 AM have any impact on 2 usernames being the same person or in fact being 2 different people. You think I didnt see he was online the whole time I was writing him, and mysteriously when confronted with the truth he just stops replying, then OOPS here comes his best sock puppet account again to add his 2 satoshi, and then Woops here you are complaining about it being 5 am and how much of a bafoon I am yet... your still up, you still posted Hmmmm very interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 04:33:18 PM

blah

blah

blah blah blah

SO here we are 5 or 6 scam accusation threads later and we ranging in the thousands of views (which is all he cares about attention) and we still have not one single ounce of proof neither me or StakeMiners is actually a scam.

Classic cyberpinoy. Goes on a multiparagraph rant about trolls trying to destroy him and even attacks someone who just made a fairly benign post about empathy. Doesn't answer anything that would in any way build any kind of trust.

Let me ask again:

So what kind of hardware did you run in your "largest mining farm in the Philippines"? How many TH/s? Power consumption? What kind of building? How is cooling in that climate? Any pictures? Still running that farm or did it burn down? Shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to answer if you're legit.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 04:46:07 PM

Such moon 2 word answer to your question.. WHO CARES!!!! Does answering your question have any bearing on the fact stakminers is or is not a scam does it prove me to be a scammer, what does it have to do with StakeMiners at all? NOTHING!! thats right.

Go back thru the thread some of your questions are answered already.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 04:49:03 PM

His second post was completely unrelated and was bringing up things from years ago that had no direct connection with StakeMiners in any way.

Gleb that is a different investment opportunity from a long time ago please use current information affiliated with this investment. that was in the beginning stages of this project our first thoughts into hardware cloud mining, after extensive review of the potential of hardware cloud mining we decided not to use that

Thank you sir.

Like I said His second post was completely unrelated and was bringing up things from years ago that had no direct connection with StakeMiners in any way.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:49:30 PM

Such moon 2 word answer to your question.. WHO CARES!!!! Does answering your question have any bearing on the fact stakminers is or is not a scam does it prove me to be a scammer, what does it have to do with StakeMiners at all? NOTHING!! thats right.
Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ... Dude, just stop posting already.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:04:19 PM

blah

blah

blah blah blah

SO here we are 5 or 6 scam accusation threads later and we ranging in the thousands of views (which is all he cares about attention) and we still have not one single ounce of proof neither me or StakeMiners is actually a scam.

Classic cyberpinoy. Goes on a multiparagraph rant about trolls trying to destroy him and even attacks someone who just made a fairly benign post about empathy. Doesn't answer anything that would in any way build any kind of trust.

Let me ask again:

So what kind of hardware did you run in your "largest mining farm in the Philippines"? How many TH/s? Power consumption? What kind of building? How is cooling in that climate? Any pictures? Still running that farm or did it burn down? Shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to answer if you're legit.

Go back thru the thread some of your questions are answered already.

Leroy Fodor at his first and last Spelling Bee.

Judge: Spell "I".
LF: What part of speech is if?
Judge: "I" is a pronoun.
LF: A pronoun, hmmm. What's a pronoun?
Judge: We're sorry. We can't help you there. "I".
LF: Can you use it in a sentence please?
Judge: I have gone Full GAW!
LF: It's origins please.
Judge: before 900; Middle English ik, ich, i; Old English ic, ih; cognate with German ich, Old Norse ek, Latin ego, Greek egṓ, OCS azŭ, Lithuanian aš, Sanskrit ahám.
LF: Aha! Just what I thought. Lithuanian, eh? You scammy fucks just want to give me the hard spelling questions so that your fuckin' foreigners can score better than I, but I'm not goin' to take the bait. Fuck your Spelling Bee contest because it doesn't serve no purpose in life whatsoever.

Give a man rope, and he'll hang himself. Give a man enough rope, and he'll show you how he'll hang himself on a daily basis.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:06:55 PM

scammer; swindler: to obtain by fraud or deceit.

As in one who will lie through his motherfuckin' ass depicting somethin' he's not so to advance a scheme while at the same time denouncing those who point out his lies as the ones who are the real scammer and not thee.

While this fucker, Leroy Fodor, is attacking me on this forum, there's a half dozen others on another forum sticking it up his ass where he's using the same tactics to discredit them sans addressing a single major concern while Leroy continues to amass more cryptocurrencies in his coffer with his Ponzi StakeMiners.com.

Leroy Fodor is now lying about there being only one fire when according to him with the facts of the events outlined there were two fires unrelated to each other. See how this fucker twists the truth?

Leroy Fodor continued to lie about selling some Forex portfolio he had even after it was shown to him all the posts he made talking about how it was ONLY demo/practice Forex accounts, when subsequent posters sticking it up his ass over there because he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Hell, just read the first ten posts of his on this forum and you'll see a dude that doesn't have a motherfuckin' clue yet wants you to believe that he's been involved with Bitcoin since 2009, a FUCKIN' IMPOSSIBILITY!

Leroy Fodor came here and tried to sell a cafe that he had claimed elsewhere was already sold, then came back here when somebody inquired and told them that it had sold.

Leroy claimed that he quickly rebuilt and had the Internet cafe up and running, but on other sites he depicts moving away from there because his family and community are useless fucks. Later, he moved even further away (~300) where presumably he's at today working out of a virtual office, one that ONLY consist of a mail drop at a few bucks per month.

Leroy Fodor claims to have two business degree from universities in Ohio, yet shows that he doesn't know a fuckin' thing about business nor can spell, another red flag for being a scammer.

Bruno not one single thing in this post is true in any way at all and you know it!!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:08:54 PM

blah

blah

blah blah blah

Let me ask again:

I always find you tend to bring up the best points.

I'm interested in learning a bit more about mining in topical climates, cooling and costs associated with it and better to answer questions point blank supported by proof without attacking and going on multi-paragraph rants. Personally if I come across massively long posts, I probably won't read it and don't have time to sort through all fluff posts to try and find the answer so if you have the answer then just link to the post in which answers the question.

@Cyberpinoy, the point here is that they want you to be transparent about past activities.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:09:46 PM

Your prospective customers might care about your integrity, so thank you for spelling out what you think about said customers.

If you go around making claims that you can't back up then it's quite obvious that your new venture is very likely build on the same shaky foundation as your "largest mining farm" etc.

Please keep posting butthurt responses instead of answering simple questions, this is truly gawsome.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:10:00 PM

FGpr the readers of this nonsense ask Bruno Some simple questions anjd see how he responds.

Bruno do you have proof StakeMiners is a scam?
What proof do you have.

Can you show us 1 single instance where Leroy has scammed someone before?

Can you show us 1 single instance where he has stolen someones money?

Can you prove where at any time in his history he has not done what he promised in a business deal?

These are questions Bruno will not address, he will quote every single thing around them but will not answer these simple questions.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:13:18 PM

Your prospective customers might care about your integrity, so thank you for spelling out what you think about said customers.

If you go around making claims that you can't back up then it's quite obvious that your new venture is very likely build on the same shaky foundation as your "largest mining farm" etc.

Please keep posting butthurt responses instead of answering simple questions, this is truly gawsome.

Most of my current customers already saw right thru Brunos accusations, only one out of, maybe 140 now I have to do the charts tomorrow, have asked me to confront these useless accusations. My current investors knwo better now than to believe any of this nonsense. They actually talk with me personally, som of the thjings in here have came up and were answered appropriately. And after being with me for a week they see a totally different story than this book of rantings.

have you ever asked bruno

What proof do you have.

Can you prove where at any time in his history he has not done what he promised in a business deal?

These are questions Bruno will not address, he will quote every single thing around them but will not answer these simple questions.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:15:55 PM

scammer; swindler: to obtain by fraud or deceit.

As in one who will lie through his motherfuckin' ass depicting somethin' he's not so to advance a scheme while at the same time denouncing those who point out his lies as the ones who are the real scammer and not thee.

While this fucker, Leroy Fodor, is attacking me on this forum, there's a half dozen others on another forum sticking it up his ass where he's using the same tactics to discredit them sans addressing a single major concern while Leroy continues to amass more cryptocurrencies in his coffer with his Ponzi StakeMiners.com.

Leroy Fodor is now lying about there being only one fire when according to him with the facts of the events outlined there were two fires unrelated to each other. See how this fucker twists the truth?

Leroy Fodor continued to lie about selling some Forex portfolio he had even after it was shown to him all the posts he made talking about how it was ONLY demo/practice Forex accounts, when subsequent posters sticking it up his ass over there because he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Hell, just read the first ten posts of his on this forum and you'll see a dude that doesn't have a motherfuckin' clue yet wants you to believe that he's been involved with Bitcoin since 2009, a FUCKIN' IMPOSSIBILITY!

Leroy Fodor came here and tried to sell a cafe that he had claimed elsewhere was already sold, then came back here when somebody inquired and told them that it had sold.

Leroy claimed that he quickly rebuilt and had the Internet cafe up and running, but on other sites he depicts moving away from there because his family and community are useless fucks. Later, he moved even further away (~300) where presumably he's at today working out of a virtual office, one that ONLY consist of a mail drop at a few bucks per month.

Leroy Fodor claims to have two business degree from universities in Ohio, yet shows that he doesn't know a fuckin' thing about business nor can spell, another red flag for being a scammer.

Bruno not one single thing in this post is true in any way at all and you know it!!

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:18:35 PM

Heres a quote bruno pulled up that shows about my integrity

so now we are back to Bruno answering some real questions, You guys say i have a hard time answering questions how many times do i have to post these before he answers them?

These are even more simple than quoting my miners specks PSU sizes KWH used Costs per machine.

What proof do you have.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:21:24 PM

FGpr the readers of this nonsense ask Bruno Some simple questions anjd see how he responds.

What proof do you have.

Can you show us 1 single instance where Leroy has scammed someone before? <the fuckin' idiot doesn't understand that by lying about his past is a form or scamming especially since he's using such falsehoods to advance StakeMiners, i.e., being an expert Forex trader when I've shown that all Leroy Fodor ever done in the Forex space were demo/practice accounts>

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:22:20 PM

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home.

Are you serious Bruno? I know you are more intelligent than that man, How in the world did you get that is 2 seperate fires,. I know you read it but by god you still want to push that off as a lie of some sorts done you. I think we can clearly see how you came up with all these pages of ramblings now.

As I said before NOTYHING in that post up there you made was true NONE OF IT, you have all kinds of things twisted.

Please answer these and stop wasting our time with your useless rantings.

What proof do you have.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:24:12 PM

Heres a quote bruno pulled up that shows about my integrity

so now we are back to Bruno answering some real questions, You guys say i have a hard time answering questions how many times do i have to post these before he answers them?

These are even more simple than quoting my miners specks PSU sizes KWH used Costs per machine.

What proof do you have.

What a fuckin idiot! Yes, I did pull up that image, but only as proof that all the testimonies were contrived by Leroy Fodor and NOT to show if an entity existed or not. What I shown as proof that Leroy Fodor is a liar, he wants to show as proof that he's a fuckin' Saint. Totally Gawsome!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:27:01 PM

@Cyberpinoy

Can you list the specs of your mining hardware you had and what kind of output you had with it? What kind of cooling was needed with it? What kind of trading and profits you had with it if you have access to that information?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:29:16 PM

Let's start with how Leroy has lied about his business ventures multiple times before. If we can establish that this person has repeatedly lied and exaggerated his experience and the scope of his business then it stands to reason that trusting your money to such person is not a good investment, would you agree?

When did you start your mining farm? And these questions too, please:

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:29:23 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 05:45:02 PM by Gleb Gamow

Are you serious Bruno? I know you are more intelligent than that man, How in the world did you get that is 2 seperate fires,. I know you read it but by god you still want to push that off as a lie of some sorts done you. I think we can clearly see how you came up with all these pages of ramblings now.

As I said before NOTYHING in that post up there you made was true NONE OF IT, you have all kinds of things twisted.

Please answer these and stop wasting our time with your useless rantings.

What proof do you have.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN

Noticed the word "THEN" Leroy. You used it. You typed it.

First, we had a farm, EIEIO, but it burnt to the ground with it's solar panels and all. THEN anohter fire burnt three of our other businesses and home.

Clearly, the Leroy Fodor is 100% fucked in the head. 100 motherfuckin' percent!

New Meme in the works: Never go Full FODOR!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:30:21 PM

What proof do you have.

Can you show us 1 single instance where Leroy has scammed someone before? <the fuckin' idiot doesn't understand that by lying about his past is a form or scamming especially since he's using such falsehoods to advance StakeMiners, i.e., being an expert Forex trader when I've shown that all Leroy Fodor ever done in the Forex space were demo/practice accounts>

Yes we did and still have a very small amount in our Forex.com account. I cant remember why we left some in there something about the withdraw limits or something but we had to leave a few dollars in there for some reason. So yes I did have a live account, But much like when I got into bitcoin you wont see as much about it online. What you think people post thier account numbers on the forex accounts they hold bruno.

YOu cant prove anything you say bruno, NONE OF IT, thats the whole issue.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: