Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:57:56 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362666.msg13881900#msg13881900

THIS IS REAL INVESTMENT FOR LONG TIME ...
WE DON'T CARE WHO IS NOT BELIVE US?!!
WE HAVE INVESTORS AND WE PAYING !!
YOU CAN TRY!!
HAPPY INVESTMENT
  Smiley

Leroy Fodor?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:19:21 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1511

cyberpinoy     Oct '15

Again HuskyPower thank you so much for your investment with us, I am happy to have been able to get you a 12% profit on your investment in 3 months, I do not think anyone else should expect this out of StakeMiners, or take that as any kind of guarantee of ROI, its just seems to be how the situation worked out for this account. If we would be able to offer a 12% ROI in 3 months guaranteed, i would be very satisfied with the system we have Built at StakeMiners.

Again Husky You had the choice to avoid that big fee please read the email where it talks about how I was doing my best to avoid the 13.75% fee that was incurred on your account.

Those exiting StakeMiners Ponzi since have enjoyed ONLY a 2% withdraw fee. Perhaps, Leroy Fodor needed some extra funds at the time to pay his monthly lease payment for his office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines. HAHAHA
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:34:05 PM

cyberpinoy     Oct '15

Again HuskyPower thank you so much for your investment with us, I am happy to have been able to get you a 12% profit on your investment in 3 months, I do not think anyone else should expect this out of StakeMiners, or take that as any kind of guarantee of ROI, its just seems to be how the situation worked out for this account. If we would be able to offer a 12% ROI in 3 months guaranteed, i would be very satisfied with the system we have Built at StakeMiners.

Again Husky You had the choice to avoid that big fee please read the email where it talks about how I was doing my best to avoid the 13.75% fee that was incurred on your account.

Those exiting StakeMiners Ponzi since have enjoyed ONLY a 2% withdraw fee. Perhaps, Leroy Fodor needed some extra funds at the time to pay his monthly lease payment for his office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines. HAHAHA
He charged me that after I outed him on all his shady activates. Funny he pulled this shit on a BOI...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:44:02 AM

cyberpinoy     Oct '15

He charged me that after I outed him on all his shady activates. Funny he pulled this shit on a BOI...

Leroy Fodor is truly fucked up in the head. He went years dissing his mother-in-law on the Internet, yet last month or so he's seen with her at a family outing.

I still remember him penning how the solar panels melting on the tin roof due to the arson of his sorry-ass Sari Sari, but not the tin panels in his explanation as to why there's no proof of the solar array that powered his once largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines. That one HAHAHA kills me. Just prior to the fire, Leroy had the property listed going into great detail as to how the new pots and pans from 'Merica are included but no mention of solar panels, a much better selling point, eh?

Edit: I stand corrected. Leroy did mention that the tin panels were also melted due to the extreme heat of the fire. Then, I showed him his pics depicting the tin panels intact, whereupon he went into a diatribe as to how I take things gleaned off the Internet out of context. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:45:01 PM

And the Darwin Award goes to ...

Michael Zinck

We're processing the payments right now. It will take 2 - 3 hours. The website does appear blank from time to time. We are in the process of upgrading our servers.

Website is not blank. It is coming fine at my end.

Group,

From where I am in Moncton, New Brunswick, I just checked and access to Cloudminr is okay, if a bit slow.  My reinvestment was done and the site is working fine.  

I think it's okay to be skeptical, but I don't think being negative is helpfull nor does it really make some others want to put money into crypto-currency businesses when those involved seem to be okay with knocking each other.

I have funds with Cloudminr and Stakeminer, both are working as expected.  I understand there are risks and I accept those risk, as have each of us who have invested with either or them or other similar businesses.

Let's focus our efforts on growing this industry.

Michael
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:26:42 AM

I'm goin' down to Crypto City
Cause StakeMiners' there
Makin' the place smell shitty
Take me home!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:29:50 PM

I don't think he will give up..
He will have to be led away in cuff's.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:00:00 PM

I don't think he will give up..
He will have to be led away in cuff's.

Yep! That fucker reached a new low when he had his family and friends from the States give thumb ups for StakeMiners Ponzi on its Facebook page in spite of not knowing a fuckin' thing about the technology. Those fuckers are well aware that he's a serial liar, yet vouched for his character and dissing those claiming he's a con artist because we have an agenda, i.e., getting paid to discredit Leroy Fodor and his HAHAHA endeavors.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:40:23 AM

Riddle:

Leroy Fodor was walking one day and reached a fork in the road. There stood two people identical to him. One claimed to be a truth teller, albeit Leroy had his doubts, the other a serial liar like himself. Leroy was allowed to ask only one question to either person so that the reply would offer up the correct road to his destination.

What question did Leroy Fodor ask of the two, whereupon the answer led Leroy down the wrong path, but only Leroy knew where he was going?
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:01:46 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 08:12:08 AM by corather

Riddle:

Leroy Fodor was walking one day and reached a fork in the road. There stood two people identical to him. One claimed to be a truth teller, albeit Leroy had his doubts, the other a serial liar like himself. Leroy was allowed to ask only one question to either person so that the reply would offer up the correct road to his destination.

What question did Leroy Fodor ask of the two, whereupon the answer led Leroy down the wrong path, but only Leroy knew where he was going?

Riddle of the Osirians?

If I were to ask your fellow companion the question, which road would he indicate?

Leroy took the other road.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:38:25 PM

Riddle:

Riddle of the Osirians?

If I were to ask your fellow companion the question, which road would he indicate?

Leroy took the other road.

Later, Leroy would lie about taking that road claiming that we twisted his words. Then, he would lock that road so that others won't be able to take it again except him because "he's on a new path now."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:37:32 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Ok I hate doing this, because I never want to ruin anything that may have potential but people need to be aware about what stuff is and what it could do.

follow the link in my sig.

Leroy must've logged in with one of alts so that he could notify the mods to delete a post of mine buried by 25 and counting HAHAHA pages.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:56:02 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13967447#msg13967447

Stakeminers - This Week -  22 February 2016

>The Future of PoS Mining<

==============================================

This week we bring our 11th month in business to a close.

- Minimum deposit is 0.05 BTC.
- Invested BTC 125 / Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -75%
- Earnings fell back to 0.51% as altcoin prices moved down on a new bitcoin rise.   Aside from last weeks 0.75% we have been at 0.51% since early January.

Withdrawals - The principal payout cap is 0.35 BTC per week.  We have 10 principal withdrawals in progress comprised of 5 full and 5 partial for a total of 18.66 BTC.

Payouts are on the blockchain at TXID:
18446d347464463522567ad1c15a928c62e7162143eb33e8b9740cd08801e217.

Altcoin Review - Our review continues as we look for additions to the stake pool and the contingency fund.   The Java wallet team for altcoins 'Burst' and Philippines CryptoCurrency both has asked Stakeminers to develop an asset inside their Java wallet.  We are reviewing this to determine the benefit to our clients.

Looks like another interesting week in the altcoin markets as the price of bitcoin maybe starting another rise/fall cycle.

-------------------------------------------------

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 10 altcoins. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our stake pool earnings. Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us at: info (at) stakeminers.com for more information.

Let's do some simple math, of which I duly hope that Leroy Fodor's MENSA 3-year-old son verifies as being correct if he has time between tracking his crack whore sister via Google maps.

StakeMiners Ponzi currently has 31 BTC on account.

10 Investards have requested withdraws equaling 18.66 BTC.

<Pause. Dudes, I'm sweatin' bullets here. This fuckin' math is harder than I thought.>

31 - 18.66 = 12.34 BTC

<Full disclosure: I Googled the answer. The minus sign below the minus sign threw me a loop. Although I'm still not sure what the new math symbol " = " means, Google did and preformed the calculation for me. Let's all assume it's correct, with Leroy Fodor Jr. soon to be here to verify the results.>

<WARNING!: Some times math ahead, e.g., 1 X 1 = ____ .>

StakeMiners Ponzis has 8 (eight, if numbers is not your forte) Board of Investards (BoI), each having to put up a minimum of 1 BTC to be considered for the position.

8 X 1 = 8 BTC

<WTF! That can't be right. Two numbers multiplied together SHOULDN'T equal the same bigger number if the other number is a 1, but Google said it is, so it is.>

<Let's see what's left.>

12.34 - 8 = 4.34 BTC

(HAHAHA. I did that one myself. How! I did 12 - 8 = 4 first, then added the .34 to the 4, ergo 4.34. MATH IS FUN!>

Leroy Fodor and his partner, Wofvman, each put in 1 BTC which, by all accounts, should still be there otherwise Team StakeMiners Ponzi would have some 'spainin' to do.

2 X 1 = 2 BTC

<This 1 times another number simply blows me away. It must be a trick of some kind.>

4.34 - 2 = 2.34 BTC

<HAHAHA. Look, dudes! 2.34 as in 2,3,4 of 1,2,3,4,5, etc. Math if fun and FUNNY. HAHAHA>

At this point, you're asking me, why, I'm putting,, commas every, where? Because I aspire, to be as smart as Leroy Fodor one day, ergo the question mark at the, end of the, sentence because it had the word "asking' ' in within it.

What does the number 2.34 BTC represent. (Note to self: Check Google to see if a question mark goes there.) Hell if I know! I'm just an old man known as a monumental asshole around these here parts. Case in point, I'm currently exposing a Brazilian Inaba, perhaps cousin of the chupacabra by the looks of his avatar. (see my post history if you're not up to speed)

Now, let's revisit that 18.66 BTC withdraw request. At a max of .35 BTC per week, that equates to... Fuck me! Now I have to use even a different math to figure it out. I guess you put the big number into the small number to get the answer. Okay, I guess that's not how you do it according to Google. Leroy Fodor Jr., HELP! It looks like you put the big number above a minus sign and the small number below the minus sign (why it doesn't crush it, nobody knows).

It looks like this 18.66/.35 = _ _ _ _ (Looks about right for StakeMiners Ponzi: Minus signs galore!) Looks like it'll take 54 weeks for those ten Investards to get their moneys back in full, ergo STAKEMINERS PONZI JUST CEMENTED A WAY TO BE AROUND FOR ANOTHER YEAR. hahaha

Question: Does anybody here feel sorry for the remaining 170 Investards that will have to wait even longer to get their initial investment out of the remaining 2.34 BTC? BTW, that's 2.34 BTC max if Leroy Fodor B.B.A. didn't preform another averaging mistake like he's done twice before when calculating StakeMiners Ponzi number thingies.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 05:56:17 PM

I hate to make you redo the uber-complex math but Leroy has invested 11 BTC according to some posts long time ago in the GetHashing thread. Therefore the whole thing is likely in the negative territory already (his 31 BTC number is also inflated, more likely 20-25 BTC) unless Leroy is planning to forfeit his coins.

I'm surprised that only 18 BTC are being withdrawn. That means there are still investors who are happy to see their ~100 BTC go to zero. Though he could be lying about that too.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:56:51 PM

I hate to make you redo the uber-complex math but Leroy has invested 11 BTC according to some posts long time ago in the GetHashing thread. Therefore the whole thing is likely in the negative territory already (his 31 BTC number is also inflated, more likely 20-25 BTC) unless Leroy is planning to forfeit his coins.

I'm surprised that only 18 BTC are being withdrawn. That means there are still investors who are happy to see their ~100 BTC go to zero. Though he could be lying about that too.

I'm reminded of Leroy Fodor's favorite quote: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/59

I never said that, dont put words in my mouth, you want my addresses then you need to be well invested to prove your not trying to get them to hack us. you. its not you that would be responsible to pay all my investors back if I post those addre4sses on your forum and one of your members hacks our wallets huh? if your invested youll protect those addresses so no one will hack them.

Yep, you read correctly: Leroy Fodor is protecting his Investards by not publishing their bitcoin wallet address out of fear that they'll be attack and his StakeMiners Ponzi will be responsible for the lost. Meanwhile, every week without exception for the past 11 months Leroy Fodor has linked EVERY Investard's bitcoin wallet address via 'payouts', e.g., https://blockchain.info/tx-index/18446d347464463522567ad1c15a928c62e7162143eb33e8b9740cd08801e217

That explains why his daughter is one day going to be a crack whore and his MENSA 3-year-old son is trying to get his Noble Peace Prize in mathematics out of the way so that he, too, can suck dicks for a living in the Philippines because their parents are retards.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:31:09 PM

Hey, Leroy Fodor, who owns https://blockchain.info/address/1K7y5VgQKq9jPjds76LE9KE31jFLKgADV8

Surely, he's not an Investard in the process of receiving withdraws because his payouts are over StakeMiners Ponzi's ToS threshold.

Is it possible that you're making sure that you get yours so that's there's nothing left for those who want what's rightfully theirs?

What's StakeMiners Ponzi's exit strategy? Telling your Investards to be glad that they were able to participate in the best investment scheme known in the cryptocurrency community, provided the math of such to us monumental assholes in trying to depict that nothing was a foot?

Dude, your days are numbers and we're sitting on the sidelines laughing our motherfuckin' asses off. HAHAHA
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:22:09 AM

Hey, Leroy Fodor, who owns https://blockchain.info/address/1K7y5VgQKq9jPjds76LE9KE31jFLKgADV8

Surely, he's not an Investard in the process of receiving withdraws because his payouts are over StakeMiners Ponzi's ToS threshold.

Is it possible that you're making sure that you get yours so that's there's nothing left for those who want what's rightfully theirs?

What's StakeMiners Ponzi's exit strategy? Telling your Investards to be glad that they were able to participate in the best investment scheme known in the cryptocurrency community, provided the math of such to us monumental assholes in trying to depict that nothing was a foot?

Dude, your days are numbers and we're sitting on the sidelines laughing our motherfuckin' asses off. HAHAHA

I'm surprised Leroy has lasted this long. I really stumbled on this thread by accident, but it's like a train wreck. Just goes on and on. Very entertaining.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:21:57 AM

I'm surprised Leroy has lasted this long. I really stumbled on this thread by accident, but it's like a train wreck. Just goes on and on. Very entertaining.

If you were to anonymously contact Leroy via email mentioning this thread, he would reply with a spaghetti diatribe about how he's the truther and I'm the one that shouldn't be trusted. That fucker doled out negative trusts to everybody echoing my stance. Then, he got his friends and relatives via Facebook to discredit us some more about his StakeMiners Ponzi technology that they've never use, let alone understand. Hell, even Leroy Fodor doesn't understand it, hence playing online games between posts, returning to pen replies that make no mathematical sense in spite of StakeMiners (the entity) earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, Leroy only earning some sort of accounting degree thingy from a community college that's an adjunct of OU.
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:36:15 AM

Well, i'll  chime in on this, seeing i was one of the first "investards" not leaning either way, just to say i put up 1 btc and got it back and left my initial investment of .1 btc in and its dying a slow agonizing death, and when i asked for a withdraw i got this...

And i quote:

"Icon,

I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out. And for guys as small as you that sucks. Sometimes with an account that small the withdraw process alsone would have you almost paid out before your turn comes up for withdraw. But I surely can put your account in withdraw status. Just send a direct email to payments at StakeMiners.com for us top have a record of the request please."

cyberpinoy

That and when i look at my weekly earnings it has this:

How Much You Have Been Paid So Far
1.22615299 BTC

Now pay attention to the paid back 1.x btc  that's my own btc back Sad

Icon

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:23:12 AM

Well, i'll  chime in on this, seeing i was one of the first "investards" not leaning either way, just to say i put up 1 btc and got it back and left my initial investment of .1 btc in and its dying a slow agonizing death, and when i asked for a withdraw i got this...

And i quote:

"Icon,

I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out. And for guys as small as you that sucks. Sometimes with an account that small the withdraw process alsone would have you almost paid out before your turn comes up for withdraw. But I surely can put your account in withdraw status. Just send a direct email to payments at StakeMiners.com for us top have a record of the request please."

cyberpinoy

That and when i look at my weekly earnings it has this:

How Much You Have Been Paid So Far
1.22615299 BTC

Now pay attention to the paid back 1.x btc  that's my own btc back Sad

Icon

Dude, my dick got harder than it ever has by the time I reached "quote". Getting a fresh cup of coffee now so that I can read the rest with a hopefully limper Johnson.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: