Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:16:57 AM

AMP is at bargain price now IMO.

I have sold all my stocks in the crappy stock market where the ROI is awful, wire transfering the money as we speak, going to buy BTC with it then with BTC I am buying EDG and AMP.

The price is super bargain now, I can phase in with more capital. When AMP will go to the starts I will be rich  Smiley

Hello brother i also just now bought tons of amps Cheesy  Cheap amps Cheesy

And we both will be the biggest partiers if amps succeeds

Yes 70000 AMPS Yeaah now let's see 13th August  Grin Cool

And BTW what is this 'EDG' and why are you buying it also Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718384.0

I just love both AMP and EDG now.

Yes you guys are lucky that you had another chance to buy this cheap. It's like a God sent gift to all traders, of course at the HODLER's expense.

But I should not complain, AMP will go back to 100,000 satoshi soon in my view, and then we can all be happy.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:34:56 AM

The price will increase exponentially as Synereo's user-base grows - I don't know why some people still don't get it (not talking about you, just other traders here).

I think you don't get it. In case of Bitcoin, when it has more users, it's price will go up because users buy Bitcoin to transact. Why would anyone buy AMP other than speculation ? Are you gonna buy AMP to amplify free Youtube and Facebook content ? Steemit has the same problem. I am not saying it can't go up but it will be purely speculation. In order for AMP to have real growth there has to be something like adds. Withou adds, all these social media crypto's are doomed. I am assuming Synereo team will add advertisement in the future. Because if they tell me today that they won't, I will leave AMP and never look back at it. The same goes for Steemit.
Park.Bom

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:40:38 AM

2 leigh2k14:
No way is amp going for 2-4k.

I focus on technical analysis and market behavior. I do not see any interest in this coin from buyers for now. And the whole market of altcoins is still very expensive, I think the fall will soon resume. In this situation, the weak fall more than others.

I like the idea, I'm buying AMP. But I already made the mistake of buying too early. It will be very stupid to be without money for purchases, when everything falls 10 times. I was in such a situation in 2008 on the Russian stock exchange, when the shares fell 5 times.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

I hope some of the AMPs will be burned later, that could boost the price a lot. Wasn't there any talks about another AMP burning?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:21:24 AM

2 leigh2k14:
No way is amp going for 2-4k.

I focus on technical analysis and market behavior. I do not see any interest in this coin from buyers for now. And the whole market of altcoins is still very expensive, I think the fall will soon resume. In this situation, the weak fall more than others.

I like the idea, I'm buying AMP. But I already made the mistake of buying too early. It will be very stupid to be without money for purchases, when everything falls 10 times. I was in such a situation in 2008 on the Russian stock exchange, when the shares fell 5 times.

Beta in a few weeks, i'm holding till then, I will make my decision on weather to sell or hold longer based on what has been delivered.

It's always a good idea to keep some spare cash for situations when the markets do crash, but i'm not seing a x10 fall in price on Aug 1st.

Bitcon to $240 dollars, never.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

It could go down that much, but that doesn't mean that OMNI and AMP would follow.

By then ETH or Monero or DASH would have probably replaced BTC, so we would just count AMP relative to those, but in $ amount it would not crash that much.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:29:54 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 03:16:25 PM by leigh2k14

It could go down that much, but that doesn't mean that OMNI and AMP would follow.

By then ETH or Monero or DASH would have probably replaced BTC, so we would just count AMP relative to those, but in $ amount it would not crash that much.

In the very slim outside chance (I don't see it myself) that BTC does crash x10, the fact that nearly every alt coin is traded against BTC means that all alts will crash in price too, that means the dollar amount will crash also.

Edit: Nothing will replace BTC, it's the Grandaddy .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

trade-and-train

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

bitcoin will not hit $240 this year, probably never again, have you seen bitcoins buy walls? you will be lucky if it hits $1000
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

Why AMP dumping so much after beta release ??
Is there any chance to recover ?? Or AMP will go to 3K again ..really disgusting with AMP holders
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

Is there any chance to recover ?? Or AMP will go to 3K again ..really disgusting with AMP holders

Where is Dor  Konforty  has it replied for  reason to dump AMP so much ??GOD sake
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:42:33 PM

AMP is at bargain price now IMO.

I have sold all my stocks in the crappy stock market where the ROI is awful, wire transfering the money as we speak, going to buy BTC with it then with BTC I am buying EDG and AMP.

The price is super bargain now, I can phase in with more capital. When AMP will go to the starts I will be rich  Smiley

Hello brother i also just now bought tons of amps Cheesy  Cheap amps Cheesy

And we both will be the biggest partiers if amps succeeds

Yes 70000 AMPS Yeaah now let's see 13th August  Grin Cool

And BTW what is this 'EDG' and why are you buying it also Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718384.0

I just love both AMP and EDG now.

Yes you guys are lucky that you had another chance to buy this cheap. It's like a God sent gift to all traders, of course at the HODLER's expense.

But I should not complain, AMP will go back to 100,000 satoshi soon in my view, and then we can all be happy.

Go back to 100k satoshi? This thread is delusional. AMP is going back to 3k satoshi as we speak. It cannot go back to a level it has never ever achieved (not even half).
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

More selling pressure than buying pressure at the moment. It is happening to nearly all cryptos.
Synereo is suffering more than average because many AMP holders were frustrated by this no product launch in June 30th. I for instance have believed in this project despite all the scam alerts. Mainly because I didn't want to sell for a loss. Not a rational thought... Should have sold at the launch hype. I decided to quit and cut losses in the beginning of the month. That was a rational thought. Very unfortunate to lose so much with this scam.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:02:03 PM

More selling pressure than buying pressure at the moment. It is happening to nearly all cryptos.
Synereo is suffering more than average because many AMP holders were frustrated by this no product launch in June 30th. I for instance have believed in this project despite all the scam alerts. Mainly because I didn't want to sell for a loss. Not a rational thought... Should have sold at the launch hype. I decided to quit and cut losses in the beginning of the month. That was a rational thought. Very unfortunate to lose so much with this scam.

We had a great start for WildSpark. Based on your feedback and the stability of the platform, we've determined, and can now announce, that -

Open Beta will begin August 13th.

Website, Dashboard and Analytics are coming.

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/07/04/wildspark-the-immediate-roadmap/

Website, Dashboard and Analytics, wonder if the web site is just for analytics or the actual social media website?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:35:49 PM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
justinc2014

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 03:40:27 AM

Synereo made a google app.. this is not serious project and no better then any ethereum Dapps.. Apart from ethereum Dapp does not take two years to make. A network for the people and owned by the people says they are selling every AMP  they can and bring a worthless app to the market that uses youtube to copy and paste links..
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:55:42 AM

Go back to 100k satoshi? This thread is delusional. AMP is going back to 3k satoshi as we speak. It cannot go back to a level it has never ever achieved (not even half).

Well it can't go back to 3000 since there is a huge buy wall at 5000-5500-6000. It will be nearly impossible to break that

But once the product is released soon.... then I think the price will skyrocket to 100,000.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:58:55 AM

Synereo made a google app.. this is not serious project and no better then any ethereum Dapps.. Apart from ethereum Dapp does not take two years to make. A network for the people and owned by the people says they are selling every AMP  they can and bring a worthless app to the market that uses youtube to copy and paste links..

Man you trolls are annoying. When the price goes up, you disappear. When the price goes down, you appear again (with many other trolls) trying to blame Synereo for all the problems there is.

There is nothing wrong with the Synereo team, they have been doing the same thing for the past 3-4 months, they have been working hard.

If you haven't noticed, the rug is pulled out from under us by fiat traders, this crashes the BTC and hence the AMP price.

How is this the fault of Synereo?  It is not.

So under normal conditions, the price should be back to 25000 satoshi just from where it well, in no time. And I expect 100,000 satoshi by the beta release.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:11:59 AM

I don't see any devs in slack. How big is Synereo team? Who are the developers? Can we know their names?
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

I don't see any devs in slack. How big is Synereo team? Who are the developers? Can we know their names?

About 5-6 devs I think, yes they've put out their names in the past, they are all known people in the cryptocurrency community.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:28:03 AM

About 5-6 devs I think, yes they've put out their names in the past, they are all known people in the cryptocurrency community.

Where can I find their names?
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: