Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
Mergesort

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:11:22 AM

so this is a coin based on bitcoin and as of now there is no "official" wallet only bitcoin based wallets?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerad09

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:19:16 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 01:17:46 PM by gerad09

Synereo is looking good and the  community seems also active on here, good luck to all who Invested in this one! I will just wait until it delivers something really unique

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LiuYaoMaster

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

let me fud a little here. if btc fork split into 2 chain shitcoin would be worthless why? since 99% shitcoin doesnt have usd pair they only pair with btc. im just sit back and relax lol
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:28:22 AM

let me fud a little here. if btc fork split into 2 chain shitcoin would be worthless why? since 99% shitcoin doesnt have usd pair they only pair with btc. im just sit back and relax lol

No that is not true. Omni has said that they will probably go with the dominant chain, BIP148

https://www.reddit.com/r/omni/comments/6eazuv/question_about_bip148s_impact_on_omni/

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
trade-and-train

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:52:21 AM

i can't see bitcoin fork happing to be fair but who knows!
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

No that is not true. Omni has said that they will probably go with the dominant chain, BIP148

https://www.reddit.com/r/omni/comments/6eazuv/question_about_bip148s_impact_on_omni/
Another piece of brilliant investment thinking. People, seriously, for your own good, please ignore this guy's advice. I am not claiming I am a great investor. I am a beginner and learning. But what this guy is doing is unbelievable. He is a beginner behaving like a pro spreading shitadvice that is unbelievable. He still doesn't get that if Bitcoin goes down, AMP goes down 10 times more. Not only AMP but all other coins. Check his latest post. 90 % of his latest posts are all claiming that BTC crash has no effect on altcoins.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Diego24

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:04:44 PM

I don't see it happening either. This sounds more like real FUD to scare investors and buy up cheap Bitcoin.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:53:04 PM

Another piece of brilliant investment thinking. People, seriously, for your own good, please ignore this guy's advice. I am not claiming I am a great investor. I am a beginner and learning. But what this guy is doing is unbelievable. He is a beginner behaving like a pro spreading shitadvice that is unbelievable. He still doesn't get that if Bitcoin goes down, AMP goes down 10 times more. Not only AMP but all other coins. Check his latest post. 90 % of his latest posts are all claiming that BTC crash has no effect on altcoins.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No altcoins won't go down, because their value is in usd and as soon as they go down they will quickly come up, when people buy any altcoin they see it's value as usd and it's marketcap and it's future prospects, but they never see their btc value or other things

And i would like to tell the devs that pleeease  bring open beta and that too perfectly nice one till 13th august, because people have been dying since long to see that amazing grand day Roll Eyes
Diego24

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

No altcoins won't go down, because their value is in usd and as soon as they go down they will quickly come up, when people buy any altcoin they see it's value as usd and it's marketcap and it's future prospects, but they never see their btc value or other things

And i would like to tell the devs that pleeease  bring open beta and that too perfectly nice one till 13th august, because people have been dying since long to see that amazing grand day Roll Eyes
Lol. Another clueless investor. If you don't understand that when BTC tanks, all the rest tanks even harder, then you should be baking cookies, not investing.

Here you have the latest video of the dollar vigilante. He says exactly that. If BTC goes down, the rest will go down even harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKIUNAbL-Q

There you have it, new people. I exposed profitgenerater and Ayjahjesijljflsjdos. Don't listen to their advice. Only do so if poverty is your goal.
DKexer

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:09:43 PM

I don't see it happening either. This sounds more like real FUD to scare investors and buy up cheap Bitcoin.

I agree, just like the SEC decision back in March. I see BTC way higher this year. Meanwhile hodling AMP.  Smiley
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:11:36 PM

Get out as soon as possible. This project is a total disaster!

I still dont understand how ICNX is listing this stupid coin!

5 years of development right ?
trade-and-train

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:49:59 PM

I agree, just like the SEC decision back in March. I see BTC way higher this year. Meanwhile hodling AMP.  Smiley

agreed! it seems theyre shaking the tree getting out the weak hands, a lot of new investors who don't really know much about it all so they are just following the trend, i can see bitcoin surpassing 3000 by year end/ I'm also holding amp i personally believe in the whole project, as long as they keep to their word i can see this doing well, but this is crypto and anything can happen so we will see
trade-and-train

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:00:10 PM

there have been many, many successful projects that have been in development for over 5 years. I'm speaking projects in general not just crypto, so the fact its been in development for 5 years isn't really the worse thing in the world just means they've been trying to get it right, you're also forgetting they haven't got a massive team behind them.  theyre so close to finally releasing the project i think you should wait until the project is released then comment about it taken so long in development
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:35:24 PM

I might buy more AMP coins, I can't resits the low price, at least I can stack up better for the next ride. I really want to make a lot of profit now.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
stevebrule_phd

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

Why do you think it is a disaster? Have you used the beta? It's actually pretty cool.  And it's been in development for like 2 years is, not 5.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

Why do you think it is a disaster? Have you used the beta? It's actually pretty cool.  And it's been in development for like 2 years is, not 5.

Please ignore the trolls, this thread just get's invaded by trolls every time the price goes down. What can you do, there are always haters.

But the believers will still believe, I still believe this team can bring out something awesome, that is why I haven't sold a single token since I bought.

I am a visionary.  Cool

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diego24

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:23:45 PM

I am a visionary.  Cool
You can't even see what happened in the past (= if BTC tanks, altcoins tanks), but you are a visionary that can see the future ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Guys, this doesn't mean AMP can't succeed. Just ignore profitgenerator's comments. From an investor's point of view he is the biggest troll of this forum. Just look at the 135.000 % ROI underneath his post. The guy hardly has 20 % ROI at this moment.

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed he removed his 135.000 % ROI from his name today. Well, bravoooo to him. He finally stopped with his lies  Wink
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

just a tip, take a look at coinmarketcap... check altcoin price during BTC tank Tongue LOL

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:13:45 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 07:32:42 PM by leigh2k14

As thrilling as this debate has been for the last few days, how about we move the conversation back to AMP?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:46:45 PM

As thrilling as this debate has been for the last few days, how about we move the conversation back to AMP?
Well, I have the beta Wildspark installed now. The funny part is that you need facebook to verify your account  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I thought AMP wanted to finish Facebook and now it turns out you need facebook for account verification. C'mon, Synereo team, you must be kidding me here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: