Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:15:09 PM

As thrilling as this debate has been for the last few days, how about we move the conversation back to AMP?
Well, I have the beta Wildspark installed now. The funny part is that you need facebook to verify your account  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I thought AMP wanted to finish Facebook and now it turns out you need facebook for account verification. C'mon, Synereo team, you must be kidding me here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why on earth would you want to verify via the ememy?

I haven't used FBIbook since 2008, nor will I ever again.

WTF devs??

There has to be a better way to verify.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:44:52 AM

I think they want to avoid that someone makes multiple facebooks accounts and signs up multiple times. Everytime you do this, you receive 10 AMP. But true, using the enemy to do so is actually a bit weird.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

Well it has to be some kind of verification FB already verifies you by phone so that is that.

If they would ask for people's phone numbers then they would have to collect personal info, and who knows what kind of regulations that would touch.

It's better if they delegate that to other social media instead of them taking that liability. I think its a smart move, but I don't use Facebook either so this will be problematic.

At this point I think they should just do a phone verification, or don't give AMP out to anonymous accounts, and just let people verify with reddit or email.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:39:32 PM

Well it has to be some kind of verification FB already verifies you by phone so that is that.

If they would ask for people's phone numbers then they would have to collect personal info, and who knows what kind of regulations that would touch.

It's better if they delegate that to other social media instead of them taking that liability. I think its a smart move, but I don't use Facebook either so this will be problematic.

At this point I think they should just do a phone verification, or don't give AMP out to anonymous accounts, and just let people verify with reddit or email.

Why are we discussing this so early after all the fb attack will happen after a long time, first synereo just needs to come out and win some hearts and then it it is a gradual or at least a bit lenghty process of starting to challenge the giants, so at this point we should not care about these petty issues much. And i know they will surely sort this out gradually Wink
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 01:43:22 PM

what make AMP raise today, any news guys ?
i am waiting on the floor because lately to bought it  Cry
paulifa123

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

I bought another batch Wink

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

It's correcting back up after the massive pull back, people dumped during the release of the closed beta, then BTC and eth crashed hard too, so it was a double whammy for AMP. Now BTC and ETH are going back up, and with only a few weeks till we get the open beta the price should keep creeping up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

It's correcting back up after the massive pull back, people dumped during the release of the closed beta, then BTC and eth crashed hard too, so it was a double whammy for AMP. Now BTC and ETH are going back up, and with only a few weeks till we get the open beta the price should keep creeping up.
Why is AMP so slow?
Every time for a long time
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:18:48 PM

was too foolish on your side to be waiting at this point, i didn't, i bought tons at 19 cents
all know that soon as the days of  releasing beta will be nearing as they have started to now i.e. less that 4 weeks left then amp wouldn't be sold so low, and it is still good time for you because till 13th august price will be 40-60 cents like it has always been before release, and i doubt hard if anything will go wrong this time, because it has already been enough of skirmishes, this time definitely the grand day will come and this time we all will be the big winners of crypto world and all will come to this thread with envy to see our party Grin Cool
P.S.:- i will quote this post once the big moment comes Grin
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

was too foolish on your side to be waiting at this point, i didn't, i bought tons at 19 cents
all know that soon as the days of  releasing beta will be nearing as they have started to now i.e. less that 4 weeks left then amp wouldn't be sold so low, and it is still good time for you because till 13th august price will be 40-60 cents like it has always been before release, and i doubt hard if anything will go wrong this time, because it has already been enough of skirmishes, this time definitely the grand day will come and this time we all will be the big winners of crypto world and all will come to this thread with envy to see our party Grin Cool
P.S.:- i will quote this post once the big moment comes Grin

i should of listened to Diego about selling, I just didn't think it was retrace so brutally.

Anyways, i'm not too worried about holding the bag a little, in the long run it won't matter.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

I was watching this asset for a long time and now is good time to buy so I am in. Let's go Synereo.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:10:38 AM

yep, Synereo is very well positioned to go places.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:15:10 AM

yep, Synereo is very well positioned to go places.

+1

Looking forward to it!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:59:25 AM

I was watching this asset for a long time and now is good time to buy so I am in. Let's go Synereo.

Finally I see some positive attitude in this thread, I was getting tired of the FUDster trolls. Good choice  Cheesy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

Are there any news about the remaining coins that might or might not be burned?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

yes they had announced 2-3 months before that burning would happen, but they never shared any more details because they told that they don't want to ruin the surprise Smiley

And a bit off-topic,
Can anyone here clear the fuss going around bitcoin, i mean i just thought that split won't happen by looking at some news, is this right?
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

yes they had announced 2-3 months before that burning would happen, but they never shared any more details because they told that they don't want to ruin the surprise Smiley

And a bit off-topic,
Can anyone here clear the fuss going around bitcoin, i mean i just thought that split won't happen by looking at some news, is this right?

If we want to gossip, I think the burn will happen after the Launch, maybe in September, it would be a great timing.

A smooth launch + burning the coin = 200,000 satoshi price  Grin

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:02:18 PM

And a bit off-topic,

If we want to gossip, I think the burn will happen after the Launch, maybe in September, it would be a great timing.

A smooth launch + burning the coin = 200,000 satoshi price  Grin

200,000 satoshi is a bit less, my target is at 400,000 satoshi or $10 within 2 months  Grin Cool
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:11:37 PM

And a bit off-topic,

A smooth launch + burning the coin = 200,000 satoshi price  Grin

200,000 satoshi is a bit less, my target is at 400,000 satoshi or $10 within 2 months  Grin Cool

From $20 million to $800 million mcap in 3 months?

Delusional much?

profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:45:14 PM

From $20 million to $800 million mcap in 3 months?

Delusional much?

Yeah I am the delusional but DASH and other coins did it.

If the VC money comes flowing in (which they might, they love investing in social media apps), the sky is the limit.

I place all my chips on this bet. Mark my words this will be a great project.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: