Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:09:05 AM

Well I don't know when else to buy AMP, than when it's very cheap?

I have been saying that amp is very cheap at 10,000 satoshi for example, and it is, considering that it was 40,000 at some point and it could just easeasily be 100,000.

Now it's under 5000, isn't it extremely cheap now? When else to buy when it's so cheap as now?
Cheap is relative. Something isn't cheap because it once used to be worth 40.000 Satoshi. Those were other times with different circumstances. There were much less crypto projects back then than there are now and Bitcoin was much cheaper. There is much more competition now. I don't think 5000 Satoshi is cheap. It is cheap compare to the promise of Synereo. But it is honestly priced compared to their history (inhouse fighting, completely changed project) and what they delivered in comparison to many other projects in the same space.

Don't forget that AMP has some serious competition from projects like Steem or BAT. Investors interested in this space put their money in these projects with most promise. And until now Synereo has seriously dissapointed investors. Of course, what happened in the past should be forgotten. But for that to happen something convincing needs to be delivered first. Once that happens, sure 5000 Satoshi is cheap. But if that doesn't happen 5000 Satoshi is very expensive.

Maybe 10.000 Satoshi turns out to be cheap. But right now 10.000 Satoshi looks expensive. Everyone that bought at that price lost more than 50 % of their BTCs. That is a HUUUUUUGE loss.

Not true, I am up 150% YTD on my portfolio, so if people listen to me, they should be in profit too.
Not true because you were advising people to buy at 10k, at 15k at 20k. If they would have listened to you at those moments and held, they are destroyed right now with some even losing more than 75 %.

I could have been +400% or +500% if AMP would skyrocket, but that option is not off the table yet.
You bought AMP at 3000 Satoshi because I remember that is when I saw you post here. Bitcoin was around 1000 $. If you would have stayed in Bitcoin instead of in AMP, you would have 400 % profit now. You lost 250 % profit by holding AMP.

I mean, I am not blaming you. I did similar mistakes with AMP and other coins. That's why I came to the conclusion that holding altcoins is like trying to win the lottery. If by coincidence you hold the good one, you gain more than when holding Bitcoin. But in most cases holding Bitcoin is the best choice. Some coins even skyrocket like crazy but afterwards just drop back and all gains are lost. AMP is not the only example of that. For example, I was shocked to look at Golem. It skyrocketed but now all its gains are gone.

They do make progress, they have just released their product, and if they can secure some investments like what i think Dor was talking about in the latest AMA,then it will have a very bright future.
People keep signing up to Wildspark, so it's growing.
What do you want? It's literally the most early stages of the project, they only have a couple thousand people and it's growing.
That's the problem. They are still in their early stages. I see other new projects coming in and advancing at much faster pace. Synereo had years of advantage but they are still lacking behind on these newer projects. That's not a very good sign for investor's appetite. That's why I was saying they should hire more developers. Apparently they hired more which is of course great news. So now lets see if they can make their promise true.

Wouldn't it be logical to wait 3-4 months and see whether AMP would go up that much too?
Sure I will wait. And I think they can deliver something nice. But I want to see something impressive now before I HODL AMP. For now, I will just trade it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:17:37 AM

Not true because you were advising people to buy at 10k, at 15k at 20k. If they would have listened to you at those moments and held, they are destroyed right now with some even losing more than 75 %.

You bought AMP at 3000 Satoshi because I remember that is when I saw you post here. Bitcoin was around 1000 $. If you would have stayed in Bitcoin instead of in AMP, you would have 400 % profit now. You lost 250 % profit by holding AMP.

I didn;t just talk about AMP, I talked about many other coins on my blog.

My portfolio is up 150% YTD, and Synereo was up too a few months ago, and there is no reason why it can't go up again.

You build the portfolio to always go up regardless if some elements perform worse at a certain period, they come back, and then other coins go down. It's just how the market moves.

Sure I will wait. And I think they can deliver something nice. But I want to see something impressive now before I HODL AMP. For now, I will just trade it.

Look into the whitepaper, I have just read it , I will do a post about it, I think Wildspark is a genius idea and it will definitely become big.

Right now there are about ~1000 Wildspark downloads, let's see how much there will be in 1 week.

And how the network effect will kick in and make it grow like Facebook.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

WTF "You build the portfolio to always go up regardless if some elements perform worse at a certain period, they come back, and then other coins go down. It's just how the market moves." NOOO, your portfolio can keep performing worse until you run out of money, don't tell ppl bad investment will recover I saw many coins die, a lot of projects will die (no case use, devs fucking things up, etc). We had a really good season where you put money on almost any coin and you get profit, but that is not going to last forever, ppl need to plan their investment, set SL in case something goes wrong (and by doing that, almost all the ppl that follow your advice, should had sold all their coins from 20k, 15k, 10k). I don't know if you see that what you are doing can only hurt ppl and the coin itself, but that is what happens when ppl see their investment losing a high % of their money, they will rage quit.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

To be honest I do not understand why AMP is punished like this. The idea is really nice and the team has delivered some nice piece of software.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:08:07 PM

To be honest I do not understand why AMP is punished like this. The idea is really nice and the team has delivered some nice piece of software.

Two reasons. 1- Manipulation   2- Over-promotion by the mindless shills that make value investors nervous.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:08:17 AM

You should have been here 1 year ago when AMP's fate was choosen. As I always said, no community backing, no project Smiley
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:52:34 AM

WTF "You build the portfolio to always go up regardless if some elements perform worse at a certain period, they come back, and then other coins go down. It's just how the market moves." NOOO, your portfolio can keep performing worse until you run out of money, don't tell ppl bad investment will recover I saw many coins die, a lot of projects will die (no case use, devs fucking things up, etc). We had a really good season where you put money on almost any coin and you get profit, but that is not going to last forever, ppl need to plan their investment, set SL in case something goes wrong (and by doing that, almost all the ppl that follow your advice, should had sold all their coins from 20k, 15k, 10k). I don't know if you see that what you are doing can only hurt ppl and the coin itself, but that is what happens when ppl see their investment losing a high % of their money, they will rage quit.

Yeah and I had some losses, but my portfolio is chosen carefully to always go up.

Looks like you have no clue how investing works, whereas I have 10+ years of experience in financial markets. I think my experience is overwhelming here. Go read my series about investing:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-1-5
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-2-5
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-3-5
https://steemit.com/mathematics/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-4-5
https://steemit.com/mathematics/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-5-5

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:55:26 AM

You should have been here 1 year ago when AMP's fate was choosen. As I always said, no community backing, no project Smiley

You sound like a close-minded determinist. Note that there is no fate, and history is written in the present.

Wildspark has 1003 downloads, yesterday it was 960, so it's growing, you wait 1-2 months, it will be amazing.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diego24

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:58:54 AM

whereas I have 10+ years of experience in financial markets. I think my experience is overwhelming here.
I don't want to be a party pooper but experience means nothing. Some people never learn a skill no matter how long they are doing it. I only care about what someone brings on the table. If someone can bring a lot on the table with only 4 weeks of experience, why would I care about his experience ? Also, crypto has nothing to do with the regular stock market. It works completely different and you have to base yourself on other things than when you are trading in regular financial markets.

Yesterday I went to a blockchain meeting and it turns out that Steemit, BAT and AMP are not the only projects trying to get the cake of the decentralized social media landscape. Reddcoin was one that was mentioned but there are also others out there whose name I forgot. You need to take this into account. Be careful when you automatically assume that AMP will be the winner. After yesterday I realized that the project isn't that special anymore and that the one that progresses fastest and knows best how to sell it, is going to win and the others will get crushed.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:36:34 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 02:52:23 PM by leigh2k14

I'd like to ask that profitGenerator and Diego chill on the bickering back and forth, just PM each other, or just meet behind the bike sheds after school and sort it out once and for all. Smiley

I've been away the last few days for a short break, over that time i've been thinking about AMP, what Dor and the team have delivered is something really, really useful, it's comes at the perfect time too, just when Google are starting to censor the the web and thier platforms, under the utter bullshit guise of terrorism (oh please), they have demonitised a lot of political and alt media on YouTube.

These should be our targets for AMP's adoption, I think if Dor and his team throw a few kickbacks to more well known YouTubers, in a matter of no time I think we will see an increase in awareness and use of AMP.

I'm telling you that AMP actually solves a problem and has use. With the targeting of the right people, I see the word spreading quickly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

I don't have to read anything from someone that doesn't get the maths and claim to have made a fortune... I will do the clever thing to do and block you to avoid your spam.

I just hope you're just a trolling and not as stupid as you look like for the sake of your money.

Yeah and I had some losses, but my portfolio is chosen carefully to always go up.

Looks like you have no clue how investing works, whereas I have 10+ years of experience in financial markets. I think my experience is overwhelming here. Go read my series about investing:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-1-5
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-2-5
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-3-5
https://steemit.com/mathematics/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-4-5
https://steemit.com/mathematics/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-5-5
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

Two reasons. 1- Manipulation   2- Over-promotion by the mindless shills that make value investors nervous.
that's the reason why investors start pulling out their investment since manipulation really happen around the exchange though amp
still more to show and who knows dev is just working behind the scene and after some time something will be offered.
Diego24

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

I've been away the last few days for a short break, over that time i've been thinking about AMP, what Dor and the team have delivered is something really, really useful, it's comes at the perfect time too, just when Google are starting to censor the the web and thier platforms, under the utter bullshit guise of terrorism (oh please), they have demonitised a lot of political and alt media on YouTube.
How is WildSpark the solution to the censoring problem ? AMPing up youtube content doesn't solve the censoring problem.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:02:02 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 04:56:48 PM by leigh2k14

How is WildSpark the solution to the censoring problem ? AMPing up youtube content doesn't solve the censoring problem.

Wildspark is a way for those who are getting censored and demonitised to get funds. It's not going to solve censorship (it's a centralized platform), my opinion YouTube is going to slowly die off over the next few years, as it will be replaced by decentralized platforms, LBC might have a chance of doing it, time will tell.

In the short term while YouTube is still being used, I think if we get some of the prominant YouTubers from the alternative media to actively use and promote AMP, I see it bringing a lot of awareness to the project as a whole.

Let's not forget that wildspark is for AMPing content on the internet, not just YouTube, but for now, we can drive awareness of the project by targeting specific YouTubers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

Wildspark is a way for those who are getting censored and demonitised to get funds. It's not going to solve censorship (it's a centralized platform), my opinion YouTube is going to slowly die off over the next few years, as it will be replaced by decentralized platforms, LBC might have a chance of doing it, time will tell.

In the short term while YouTube is still being used, I think if we get some of the prominant YouTubers from the alternative media to actively use and promote AMP, I see it bringing a lot of awareness to the project as a whole.

Let's not forget that wildspark is for AMPing content on the internet, not just YouTube, but for now, we can drive awareness of the project by targeting specific YouTubers.
How are you going to fund a censored video?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:37:29 PM

A lot of the censorship is done by just omitting users from searches or by taking away the add revenue.

They are not out right deleting users accounts, unless they are uplaoding really graphic content.

See how they are censoring Luke Rudowski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOkeJo2Tye8

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

Come on Amp. Winter is coming. Time for altcoins to start moving up. Another Bitcoin drama is coming. Altcoins will rule the skies again. I don't know if I regret failing to buy more during the 4000+ sat dip. 

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Diego24

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

A lot of the censorship is done by just omitting users from searches or by taking away the add revenue.

They are not out right deleting users accounts, unless they are uplaoding really graphic content.

See how they are censoring Luke Rudowski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOkeJo2Tye8

Ok, I see. But he will have troubles getting more followers. Also, he was getting paid by adds. Now he has to rely on the goodwill of his followers. I think AMP needs a website and allow an advertisement model in combination with user AMPing contributions.
Diego24

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:53:46 AM

Come on Amp. Winter is coming. Time for altcoins to start moving up. Another Bitcoin drama is coming. Altcoins will rule the skies again. I don't know if I regret failing to buy more during the 4000+ sat dip. 
Seriously, I think you should leave your alts before wednesday. BTC segwit is coming and there are rumours that the lightning network is ready.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-network-will-come-to-bitcoin-from-tomorrow-reports

If true, Bitcoin will start an insane bullrun and all alts are going to get crushed in BTC price.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:36:06 PM

So where can I track the total wildspark downloads? This idea could become at least as big as steem, if it gets picked up by vloggers...
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: