Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 01:54:57 PM

Invest for free and save your money.

Very short to be understood.

How is possible to invest for free? Then the savings of money after investing for free are the profits have from the investing for free? Or the meaning of all your sentence is to take it all a whole? So in other words is invest saving money? Put the money in a bank or something like that and take the interests from those?

How is this story? I'm asking because I cannot understand the expression "invest for free". What does it mean? It is very attractive as a expression.

Yes it is attractive but perhaps not good English.
I meant:
Invest (time) for free and save the earning.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:09:44 PM

How is possible to invest for free? Then the savings of money after investing for free are the profits have from the investing for free? Or the meaning of all your sentence is to take it all a whole? So in other words is invest saving money? Put the money in a bank or something like that and take the interests from those?

How is this story? I'm asking because I cannot understand the expression "invest for free". What does it mean? It is very attractive as a expression.

I meant:

it what i always do, let the rich invest money directly and help the market to grow
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:34:53 PM

I meant:

it what i always do, let the rich invest money directly and help the market to grow
LOL @winspiral: i though that you will advertise your investment system that 100% income and have no risk, you only mean that we should wait and let the investors or traders help the market grows and we only need to do is to wait until the time when the market grow.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:41:54 PM

invest it. but dont too much on online investment. try to buy some property  Grin

Online investing is a good idea as I do invest online and I made a good profit so far but it was high risk so you are right, don't invest too much on online investments. Personally, I just invest 10% of my earnings online and I guess that's not too much Grin Buying properties is also one good investment but it needs big amount of money Cheesy

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 03:46:25 PM

I meant:

LOL @winspiral: i though that you will advertise your investment system that 100% income and have no risk, you only mean that we should wait and let the investors or traders help the market grows and we only need to do is to wait until the time when the market grow.
sorry i have not understood what you said...but i'm glad you are happy and laughing.

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:35:53 PM

I meant:

sorry i have not understood what you said...but i'm glad you are happy and laughing.
I though that you will advertise your investment, you said that your investment system has no risk and we can earn if we invest in to your no risk investment.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:43:37 PM

You can always invest in Gold, which you can do so online by simply visiting BitGold. Bitcoins can be exchanged for Gold as well, so this makes it very convenient to grow your capital as Gold is a very reliable investment.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:18:46 PM

Of course to invest (or to save up the money for some big investment like a house).

Because you have nothing when the money lay forever on the bank, then you die and for what you had the money, only for looking at it.
I would spread my investment, buy a house, a nice car and a little bit invest in bitcoins, or on the stock market.

But i would only invest on something similar like asset only, and just afford the amount of money that i can afford for lose.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:18:58 AM

You can always invest in Gold, which you can do so online by simply visiting BitGold. Bitcoins can be exchanged for Gold as well, so this makes it very convenient to grow your capital as Gold is a very reliable investment.  Grin

It looks like your promoting a most likely scam site. There are many people compiling their withdrawal are being held then why you want buy gold from them instead buy directly from the market.
cutesakura

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:02:27 AM

Saving is putting money aside bit by bit, to make a lump sum. You usually save for a particular goal, like having the money for a holiday, a deposit on a house, or any emergencies that might crop up. Often saving is taken to mean putting your money into cash products, like bank and building society deposit accounts, and that’s how we define saving in this guide.

Investing is taking some of your money and with the aim of making it grow, by buying things that might increase in value, like stocks, property or shares in a fund.

Everybody tought to have a certain amount of cash savings to hand. The rule of thumb is to have three months’ essential outgoings (things like rent and food) in an instant access savings account. This is called an emergency fund.

The only time you shouldn’t save or invest is if there are other, more important things you need to do with your money. This includes:

Getting your debts under control
    Making sure your family could cope financially if you died

Once you have your emergency fund, you should keep on saving. A good goal is to be putting aside at least 10% of your earnings each month (or as you can afford it if your earnings are variable).

Aim for 5% to begin with and build it up. You can save up for anything you want, for example to pay for a wedding or to have enough money to invest in something specific.

It’s important to set savings goals so you know what you’re aiming for – more on how to do this later.

As with savings, you need to know your goals to decide if you should invest. Specifically, you need to know which of your goals are short-term, and which are long-term.

Short-term goals are things you plan to do within the next five years
    Medium-term goals are things you plan to do within the next 5-10 years
    Longer-term goals are ones where you’re won’t need the money for ten years or more

For your short-term goals, the rule is to save into cash deposits. The stock market may go up or down in the short term and if you invest for less than five years you might well make a loss.

For longer-term goals, it’s often best to invest because inflation can seriously affect the value of cash savings over the medium and long term. The stock market tends to do better than cash over time. The longer you can leave your money, the more chance you have of making a profit.

For the medium term, cash deposits may sometimes be the best answer, but it depends on how much inflation risk you are willing to take, and whether you need a certain sum on a certain date.

You can adjust the level of risks you take when you invest by spreading your money across different types of investments – called diversifying the risks.

If you’re approaching or over 30, you should have at least one long-term goal – retirement. Money you put aside for retirement should usually go into investments. Most people invest in a pension, but other investments can be suitable too.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:26:51 PM

I have done a saving plan for 25 years for all family,and im at bitcoin as my investment plan,soo i have both ,at bitcoin i dont know how long i will stand at it as no one knows where and how long it will exist...i hope forever ,but we cant predict what will happen tomorrow in our lifes .

it's a god idea Smiley
but i think you must withdraw 50% of your total erning, to party to be enjoyed as a bonus in your daily earning Smiley

for me bitcoin will long life

No that money will stand there since i dont need it and well the childs dont know they have it soo they will know maybe when they make the 18 years old ,till that moment they wont know ,they can do what they wanna with the money since they use to a good things,if they use to drugs i would take the money ,i wont support such choise .
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:10:33 AM

You can always invest in Gold, which you can do so online by simply visiting BitGold. Bitcoins can be exchanged for Gold as well, so this makes it very convenient to grow your capital as Gold is a very reliable investment.  Grin

It looks like your promoting a most likely scam site. There are many people compiling their withdrawal are being held then why you want buy gold from them instead buy directly from the market.

I don't think it will be scam sooner cuz I saw some reputable members of this forum using bitgold and they even promote. But I am seeing scam accusations against on bitgold as well. Quite confused who am I going to believe Grin I also used to register there but didn't continue cuz I hate the fact that a site asking for personal details like IDs for verification.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:14:28 PM

Well buying raws anywhere will be asked for id ,those market is full registed,otherwise they couldnt send you the correct fees ,government for those who have gold ,they ask a fee?Im curious i consider gold the same thing as savings that there is no fee from banks but for government have some tax to pay?
LondonTrader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:04:27 AM

Hi

I think you need to both save and invest. Don't forget that keep keeping your money in a bank is good, but inflation will eat away at your money. For example if the inflation rate is 3% your currency value will lost this amount every year.

So if you at least go for a low risk low return investment such as a bond, you will not at least lose money

Bye
erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:15:35 AM

saving money is just for very foolish people. it is best to invest it for it to attract more money. I prefer investing in real estate or land for I know they can never depreciate in value. Gold can also do but scammers may cheat you. Bitcoin is also a good way of investing but you should not trust it totally for it is yet to prove itself
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:34:13 AM

You can always invest in Gold, which you can do so online by simply visiting BitGold. Bitcoins can be exchanged for Gold as well, so this makes it very convenient to grow your capital as Gold is a very reliable investment.  Grin

I don't think it will be scam sooner cuz I saw some reputable members of this forum using bitgold and they even promote. But I am seeing scam accusations against on bitgold as well. Quite confused who am I going to believe Grin I also used to register there but didn't continue cuz I hate the fact that a site asking for personal details like IDs for verification.

Has it been confirmed that BitGold is a scam? Has anyone tried this service before? I've been eager to register an account there but I'm first making a research before making my move. Looking for a reliable source of reviews regarding this service.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:39:41 AM

In old times you save money to make a large investment, nowadays you just borrow money to invest

The problem is that there are really not a lot to invest nowadays, most of the things that you can think of has already been made by large enterprises, the other rare demands (for example a special shaped vase that only a few likes) are just impossible to ROI

So everyone ends up buying those things with limited supply, like land gold or bitcoin, while banks keep adding money supply to maintain the inflation to make sure that people will not hold cash. Practically no one can really own land, and gold is not very portable, so bitcoin is the perfect target for ownership

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:12:01 AM

Saving = Investment
Do you have economy lessons? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IS–LM_model

I save some of my money and spend some. I invest when I save it. Simply economics.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 10:16:23 AM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I would think bitcoin operates under the same guise, if you look recently into bitcoin it gained fame becausse of how expensive it was (Like over 1000$) but now it has tanked way below that, because of the overabundance, and therefore a type of inflation.  I would think investing in something more physical would be worthwhile, instead of money type things.  Like a house, it may dip a lot but it will always come back up, you just have to be patient. 

It depends on the kind of investment you chose.
if you chose a "family father" investment or a risky one...
Any way you know only "after" if you did well...

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:21:10 AM

For your future, investation is the best option. You can select investing gold or property since they have stable value.
For me, I'm also investing into bitcoin since they have inner bright future ( can't be predict )

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: