Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:04:07 AM

Saving is better than squandering all your money on consumables but investing, using calculated risk and due diligence is the best way to generate wealth on a more vertical angle..Saving is a slow process UNLESS you are earning huge..but first you MUST invest most of your spare funds in order to grow exponential wealth.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:14:36 AM

It depends if you are willing to take some risks , investing in dicesites seems to be very much comfortable nowadays .
or else you can go with some percentage of you holdings .
Investing my money in dice sites for me it's just lucky, i always lose on dice site even though when i win
that would never make me being rich in fact i was lose much than i win.
so far holding bitcoin itself is the better to save my money than gambling
you invest or you gamble? because you will not lose or win in investing, because in investing is earning a profit or not by putting your money in business.

If you invest you may get profits over the time but if you gamble then surely you will lose your all money.

Yes that very correct. If any one invest money either stock market, gold, real estate or in bitcoins they have chance of making some profits in long term but if start gambling then most like they will lose all there money. So I go with investment not with gambling. Cheesy

Yes if one invested money for long term on good products then surely they can make profits over the time but need to choose the investment products carefully.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:32:40 AM

I will prefer to Invest if the market is down , as per todays rate i will go 10% buy of my investing target, i still think that their is still some correction in market and bitcoin can go down till 180$ from their we can see some moment.

Those thoughts intrigued me. So I will tell some words about those. There arising some question to me reading your post. When do you know when the market is down? According to me the word down referring the market is very  unclear. The market can go down even after being considering down and remain in that level for 1 year. What kind of investment do you do during this time? Then there are words that I cannot understand. Or better cannot interpret because of my ignorance. But I cannot understand the existence and the meaning of the correction in the market which can put bitcoin at 180 us dollar (exactly in this amount). According to me the price of bitcoin is unpredictable because there are to many unknown factors which can't make us to reasoning about this. But I see that I'm wrong. Can you please tell here one of "some correction in market" which will lead bitcoin exactly at 180 us dollar? And where are you based to calculate those?
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:48:43 AM

It depends if you are willing to take some risks , investing in dicesites seems to be very much comfortable nowadays .
Investing my money in dice sites for me it's just lucky, i always lose on dice site even though when i win
you invest or you gamble? because you will not lose or win in investing, because in investing is earning a profit or not by putting your money in business.

If you invest you may get profits over the time but if you gamble then surely you will lose your all money.

Yes that very correct. If any one invest money either stock market, gold, real estate or in bitcoins they have chance of making some profits in long term but if start gambling then most like they will lose all there money. So I go with investment not with gambling. Cheesy

Yes if one invested money for long term on good products then surely they can make profits over the time but need to choose the investment products carefully.

I much prefer this sentence when you want to invest for a long-term invest big money to have big profit.
I see people buy 1BTC and hope to be millionaire, things does not work like this.
You should invest let's say in hundreds or thousands of bitcoin to see the big profit in the future.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:04:00 AM

I much prefer this sentence when you want to invest for a long-term invest big money to have big profit.
I see people buy 1BTC and hope to be millionaire, things does not work like this.
You should invest let's say in hundreds or thousands of bitcoin to see the big profit in the future.
theres such a people who can only do that, and most of users are not able to buy hundreds or thousands of bitcoin because they don't have enough money. We all know that all the big things starts from a small things so its better to start in 1 bitcoin and later on you can do big investment like that.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 11:16:30 AM

"" Is it better to save money or invest it?""
the question is not well asked.

saving is sure but you have not profit.
if it is about BTC it can go up or down...
if it is just saed it can go down even it it stay same it what you can buy with price go up.

after about investment it depends on where you invest.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:54:45 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 04:08:04 AM by n2004al

"" Is it better to save money or invest it?""
the question is not well asked.

saving is sure but you have not profit.
if it is about BTC it can go up or down...
if it is just saed it can go down even it it stay same it what you can buy with price go up.

after about investment it depends on where you invest.

To be or not to be. This is the question. This is the answer. Everyone answer that which he think. This the reason of the question. Exactly the dilemma. So the question is not asked bad but very god. You must give your opinion about those. You don't give an answer. Tell general words. Everyone know that saving is sure but you have not profit. And if invested you can lose. What is your choice?
Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:28:27 PM

Every investment starts small.

Just about no one puts hundreds of thousands of dollars into their retirement funds.

It's the slow and steady monthly investments that add up to millions.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:17:55 AM

i think save first priority and investing is second but try to online investment it same like you throw money on the trash

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:35:21 AM

i think save first priority and investing is second but try to online investment it same like you throw money on the trash
Every investment is same like throwing your money in the trash, if you invest blindly and dont know what kind of investment you are joining. Knowing detail and how that investment is working atleast could reduce its risks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:58:07 AM

That is 100% correct first people has to start saving money from there monthly earning and part of that savings should invest for future high returns.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:16:15 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 05:54:47 AM by n2004al

Internet had change the world. It was a disruptive technology which has revolutionized almost all the ways and the meanings of every life and every kind of doing business. So why don't invest in the online technology? I think that even are to many years that internet is between us there are again to much potential on it. There are yet to many country where internet is almost in existent or very few widespread. So the potential to be greater is yet in power. Then I suggest to invest on it. You'll be happy. Only find the right place and the right people to do this.
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

maybe you are taking my words too literally,by investing i never meant to gamble ?
invest in sense add your money in the sites bankroll, be the house is what i meant.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:30:26 PM

That is 100% correct first people has to start saving money from there monthly earning and part of that savings should invest for future high returns.

Agreed with you, there should be balance between saving and investment. I think that first you should start with savings, once there is enough savings then start investing in some short term and long term investments.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:35:04 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I prefer saving money in the bank and knowing it has interest in the coming years. Investing online might be a little risky.
the thing about bank interest is that its usually lower than inflation rate, you're actually losing money over the years
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:56:24 PM

The thing is that bitcoin and crypto world bringed us the opportunity to get some income ,some get rich others manage and invest trading it and making good income montly,something that some fortunes could make before with fiat.Banks were one that since the begining making huge profit with the money from their costumers,trading ,lending,well crypto world returned our power to make our money worth more .
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:42:28 AM

Yes one should start very disciplined savings every month or weekly first and then slowly depending on his needs and risk factor he should split his savings in to two parts. One for investing and other one is continue savings. If any one looking for long term range better to choose a gold or real estate. But real estate need a lot money, if you can then that will be best option.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:42:47 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I prefer saving money in the bank and knowing it has interest in the coming years. Investing online might be a little risky.

of course everyone wants to double his money and be rich. and it must have the courage to take risks, including investment risk is quite large.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:37:43 PM

of course everyone wants to double his money and be rich. and it must have the courage to take risks, including investment risk is quite large.

Its all about to the people what they want to their money, and its all depend on the plan that they made before they earn money. Yeah investing have a risk and all methods that you can use to grow your coins or money have a risk.
Quinn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:28:26 AM

Saving in a bank is for smaller, short term goals, when you need cash to be readily available, while investing is for larger, long term goals, and you cannot easily get your hands on it.  Saving in a bank has minimal risks, while investing, you may lose some or all of your money.  If you value the safety of your money, then it is better to save it in a bank.   
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: