Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:56:45 AM

Yup....Stay away from any project that promises an abnormally high return on your principle...it can only be a scam!  Money just doesn't appear out of thin air...It's cannot be honest.

Actually some of those project that promises unusual high returns a.k.a. ponzi can be profitable sometimes. You only have be an early bird and don't invest too much. Also learn to stop when you got enough profit and don't be sooooo greedy! One reason why ponzis become scam is cuz of greedy people investing huge amounts. Anyway there are still risks so its not recommended unless you're a risk taker Tongue
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:14:41 AM

well most hyips paying well last for around 6 months why? well people invest and get their profit about the 2-3 months ,then they reinvest and more ,why,because they believe those interest will generate more interest this way a good scam last more time then others.I remember one program i gues were justbeenpaid that you bought a share for 10 dollars and they clean some shares and start all over again this way they said the program were stable.

Most of these hyips sites are scam sites and many people lost their money in these sites. I think better avoid investing in these sites and save your coins.
Yes, you are right, most hyips are scam. Many people claims that they can make much money from HYIPs but then when the hyips scams, they say nothing about it. so dont invest our money to hyips

Sometimes I wonder if these people that talk good things of HYIPs, are in fact early investors, trying to bring lambs to the slaughter.

Earlier these sites used to pay at least few days for initial investors but now a days these sites are closing just after couple of days so no one is benefiting just a pure scam. Just avoid them
ITileclooTI

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:32:42 AM

Yup....Stay away from any project that promises an abnormally high return on your principle...it can only be a scam!  Money just doesn't appear out of thin air...It's cannot be honest.

Actually some of those project that promises unusual high returns a.k.a. ponzi can be profitable sometimes. You only have be an early bird and don't invest too much. Also learn to stop when you got enough profit and don't be sooooo greedy! One reason why ponzis become scam is cuz of greedy people investing huge amounts. Anyway there are still risks so its not recommended unless you're a risk taker Tongue

I don't see why it wouldn't be safe. As long as you can find them here they're an actual bank and just as safe as any other bank you talk to online (ie, be careful about things like staying logged in or letting your browser remember the password, and of course don't catch any viruses).
NoRespect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:35:23 AM

I think the best way to invest your Bitcoins would be in precious metals or gems such as Gold, Silver Diamond and Platinum.  They're very valuable, especially Gold which makes it a pretty good investment Cheesy
I strongly agree with my friend
save your money may make you more comfortable
but if you think broadly the Invest as an investment can increase your revenue
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:39:27 AM

there are exception, sometimes, like the ponzi called cointellect, they were giving free money, if you know what to do and abuse their system via account spam and multiple IP

right now the problem with the new ponzi, is that they last nothing, so everyone is scammed even those that want to try the hit and run tactic...

I used cointellect too, i invested there 1BTC and didn't get the full amount back due to their limits at the end and the 20% fee if you remember. That was the shittiest cloud mining...
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:03:49 PM

Im surprised that people keep investing into cloud companies at this stage we get paid daily some portion of investment,and pretty sure most companies hasnt mining farms soo they are trading bitcoin or altcoins and paying their poor ratios daily,i had invested 0.09btc into genesis mining i keep receiving payments from them but is like 10k satoshis.. every 2 days....soo i will roi on this stage around more 5 years since difficult will raise.Lets opne a new cloud offering 0.0002% daily this way we can trade all days to be able to cover those high costs... Cheesy
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:09:16 PM

Im surprised that people keep investing into cloud companies at this stage we get paid daily some portion of investment,and pretty sure most companies hasnt mining farms soo they are trading bitcoin or altcoins and paying their poor ratios daily,i had invested 0.09btc into genesis mining i keep receiving payments from them but is like 10k satoshis.. every 2 days....soo i will roi on this stage around more 5 years since difficult will raise.Lets opne a new cloud offering 0.0002% daily this way we can trade all days to be able to cover those high costs... Cheesy

5 years the ROI really?? That doesn't worth man for ~20$ to wait for 5 years lol. Better forget that you invested there. I prefer more saving than investing.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:12:05 PM

well most hyips paying well last for around 6 months why? well people invest and get their profit about the 2-3 months ,then they reinvest and more ,why,because they believe those interest will generate more interest this way a good scam last more time then others.I remember one program i gues were justbeenpaid that you bought a share for 10 dollars and they clean some shares and start all over again this way they said the program were stable.

Most of these hyips sites are scam sites and many people lost their money in these sites. I think better avoid investing in these sites and save your coins.
Yes, you are right, most hyips are scam. Many people claims that they can make much money from HYIPs but then when the hyips scams, they say nothing about it. so dont invest our money to hyips

Sometimes I wonder if these people that talk good things of HYIPs, are in fact early investors, trying to bring lambs to the slaughter.

Earlier these sites used to pay at least few days for initial investors but now a days these sites are closing just after couple of days so no one is benefiting just a pure scam. Just avoid them
Yeah thats is a ponzi scheme, so that you should avoid and ignore that site, they will scam your invested coins.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:43:23 PM

Yeah thats is a ponzi scheme, so that you should avoid and ignore that site, they will scam your invested coins.

Every day new scam sites are borning. Today, is very hard to find a legit site to invest.

For example, I didn't invest my coins yet. I'm keeping them in my wallet while I am waiting for the growing currency.

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:42:17 PM

Investing in cloud mining was profitable back in the days, now that bitcoin worth has been falling very, very bad, it cannot actually cover the electricity fees and get you profit anymore. Other cloud mining sites that guarantees you 0.05 bitcoin per day for 1 bitcoin investment is a ponzi, just like pbmining.
I actually use Hash nest and invested several bitcoin into it. Actually got some profit for half a year. But now, because I reinvested in it and the prices of bitcoin fell, the worth of each ghs has fallen too. Now I have the same amount of bitcoin as I have invested before.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:37:45 AM

Investing in cloud mining was profitable back in the days, now that bitcoin worth has been falling very, very bad, it cannot actually cover the electricity fees and get you profit anymore. Other cloud mining sites that guarantees you 0.05 bitcoin per day for 1 bitcoin investment is a ponzi, just like pbmining.
I actually use Hash nest and invested several bitcoin into it. Actually got some profit for half a year. But now, because I reinvested in it and the prices of bitcoin fell, the worth of each ghs has fallen too. Now I have the same amount of bitcoin as I have invested before.

hemm so you save and invest your bitcoin at hashnet ? now you get double ? how long you  invest at hashnet ?
im waiting other way to invest and grow my bitcoin aside from trading

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:34:46 AM

Every day new scam sites are borning. Today, is very hard to find a legit site to invest.

For example, I didn't invest my coins yet. I'm keeping them in my wallet while I am waiting for the growing currency.

It's good holding your bitcoins dude, keep it up. It is a better and safer way of growing your BTC than risking it on investment sites nowadays. Slowly but surely, just keep the faith!
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:54:42 AM

Well i think invest in cloud mining is not really profit anymore, with the diff always increased, you need a lot ghs to mining, better to invest in hardware mining if you want to mining. with cloudmining you need invest a lot ghs in first time when you want to invest.

How much you have been invested in hash net? how much you get profit per week or month?
i'm curious too.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:18:39 AM

Well i think invest in cloud mining is not really profit anymore, with the diff always increased, you need a lot ghs to mining, better to invest in hardware mining if you want to mining. with cloudmining you need invest a lot ghs in first time when you want to invest.

How much you have been invested in hash net? how much you get profit per week or month?
i'm curious too.

it's the same actually, if you want to mine on your own you need tons of asic also, for good profit and for better earning when roi is achieved

cloud is good if you have expensive electricity
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:36:23 PM

Guys stay away from cloudmining for God's sake. People are telling you this loud and clear above my posts, but I will repeat it again. For the moment, there is one reputable cloudmining service and this is Hashnest, I haven't heard about another one.

All of the cloudmining services turn out to be a scam sooner or later since it's easier for them just to stop paying people when they see their business has gone South than to honor their word and pay you until the end. Mining is over for us little people altogether, cloud and ordinary mining.
Here is another current thread about cloudmining :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179499.msg12409830#msg12409830
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:56:51 PM

i'm curious too.

it's the same actually, if you want to mine on your own you need tons of asic also, for good profit and for better earning when roi is achieved

cloud is good if you have expensive electricity

But with cloudmining the profit is not pure, isn't? i means the profit which i have earned is split between me and CM company?
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:57:07 PM

Guys stay away from cloudmining for God's sake. People are telling you this loud and clear above my posts, but I will repeat it again. For the moment, there is one reputable cloudmining service and this is Hashnest, I haven't heard about another one.

All of the cloudmining services turn out to be a scam sooner or later since it's easier for them just to stop paying people when they see their business has gone South than to honor their word and pay you until the end. Mining is over for us little people altogether, cloud and ordinary mining.
Here is another current thread about cloudmining :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179499.msg12409830#msg12409830

I wouldn't even waste a single minute of my precious time with all those cloud mining stuff. I feel sorry for those who have been scammed by these types of so-called 'investments'. I'd rather go trading than to waste my money on these kind of stuff. They'll act as a good samaritan in a month or two but won't be up for long. Ofcourse they have this all planned for awhile. While on trading, you can control your money and there's a good chance that you'll earn twice as you can earn in cloud mining in a month for just a day.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:02:27 PM

Saving is means that you are setting aside money not to be spent or just want to buy something in near future and Investing means that you are putting money somewhere such that you expect that investment to rise in value so that you achieve a profit or at least grow in line with inflation. So saving and investing both are different.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:31:34 PM

Theres so many sites that is legit, just asked those account users that have a signatures campaign that the owner has an investment site.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:13:40 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

just save it on a secured bank or just hide it somewhere on your house Grin and also save it from a lot of scam site nowadays online, its not a good idead investing online
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: