Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181159 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:32:22 PM

For me invest is my priority than saving money because I knew that I can grow my bitcoin if my mindset is on investing but make that you the risk of some investment site. Trading also is my another option to grow faster my bitcoin. Then saving is the last priority for harvesting my hard earn money from the cyberworld.
Yeah taking risk to invest your money is the only way to make your money grow ,saving can make also your money grow especially on bank but as you wait for it a cents or a $5 interest per year you will choose to invest for sure.saving i think is good for extra money or emergency money to support your needs and saving for future .as i am i keep on investing which give me a great income .
yeah in bitcoin you can do investing and saving at a time
but i personally more likely to investing for long term
as i have got experienced a surprising profit for my bitcoin investment
and automatically it makes my saving growing right

In bitcoin it makes you to save more as it is difficult to convert it to fiat and it also takes some fees to encash it. It even makes you to invest your savings because more investments means bigger profit and bigger profit means bigger savings in the future. And when you need to buy something expensive someday, you will be able to buy it.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:53:58 PM

For me invest is my priority than saving money because I knew that I can grow my bitcoin if my mindset is on investing but make that you the risk of some investment site. Trading also is my another option to grow faster my bitcoin. Then saving is the last priority for harvesting my hard earn money from the cyberworld.
Yeah taking risk to invest your money is the only way to make your money grow ,saving can make also your money grow especially on bank but as you wait for it a cents or a $5 interest per year you will choose to invest for sure.saving i think is good for extra money or emergency money to support your needs and saving for future .as i am i keep on investing which give me a great income .
yeah in bitcoin you can do investing and saving at a time
but i personally more likely to investing for long term
as i have got experienced a surprising profit for my bitcoin investment
and automatically it makes my saving growing right

In bitcoin it makes you to save more as it is difficult to convert it to fiat and it also takes some fees to encash it. It even makes you to invest your savings because more investments means bigger profit and bigger profit means bigger savings in the future. And when you need to buy something expensive someday, you will be able to buy it.

It is not at all difficult to convert bitcoins to fiat currency as it can be done very easily within few minutes but yes we need to pay 2% fees to a trader which is pretty high I guess.

SidaroffVany

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:37:42 PM

Very wisely it would be at the same time to invest money and are often stored in bitcoin, in the hope of a huge price cryptocurrency. If bitcoin will rise to 1k, the income differences in the two.
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:28:15 AM

Well, If you see  a rare and  good opportunity, I believe you should try, but  the saying "never put  all eggs in one basket" is valid in any  situation...
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:24:21 AM

Well, If you see  a rare and  good opportunity, I believe you should try, but  the saying "never put  all eggs in one basket" is valid in any  situation...
Definitely, because we do not want to risk all our investment by putting in one basket only, it is always good to invest as we have a chance to grow our money but if we do not make the right research we will surely fail, so if you have no good investment plan yet, better focus on saving first as that has no risk at all.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:34:52 AM

Very wisely it would be at the same time to invest money and are often stored in bitcoin, in the hope of a huge price cryptocurrency. If bitcoin will rise to 1k, the income differences in the two.
you are right that invest your money into bitcoin as store your all money in bitcoin because bitcoin are going to more rising its price and a lot of people are going to stroe their all money in bitcoin .
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:37:56 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
it is better to invest while you dont need money because if you invest your money right now it will growth and you can pull money from the bank when it comes of crisis you can use that money for some purposes like buying some goods in the real estate don't buy golds , gold is not that famous now.
KimberlyZahovic

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:56:13 AM

better than good invest
because with invest can growth your capital money
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:56:47 AM

It is important to invest, when the investment has great potential. But I think it is a good decision to also have reserves, because you may it need in the future and this can make a difference.
This is the reason I don't invest my 100 earning. I always prefer to hold some money in my hand or my wallet for any urgent need.
investment is good and recommended from me but you should always keep a part of your money with you and invest only whatever you can afford to loose..
whenever you invest prefer your self for loose also. not only hope for profit.
What you are talking about is called liquidity, a person cannot invest 100% of his money, some of that money needs to be in cash, that way even if something happened you will have a way to cover your expenses besides there are some investments that require a particular set of months or years and if you withdraw your money you will do it with severe penalties.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:17:41 AM

It is important to invest, when the investment has great potential. But I think it is a good decision to also have reserves, because you may it need in the future and this can make a difference.
This is the reason I don't invest my 100 earning. I always prefer to hold some money in my hand or my wallet for any urgent need.
investment is good and recommended from me but you should always keep a part of your money with you and invest only whatever you can afford to loose..
whenever you invest prefer your self for loose also. not only hope for profit.
What you are talking about is called liquidity, a person cannot invest 100% of his money, some of that money needs to be in cash, that way even if something happened you will have a way to cover your expenses besides there are some investments that require a particular set of months or years and if you withdraw your money you will do it with severe penalties.
Why would you focus on that kind of investment when you can do it with bitcoin and you will be able to withdraw automatically you if you wishes to. Investing alongside with continues savings will always generate a good result therefore we need to discipline ourselves on that.
Cendassi

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:35:08 AM

I think you could better invest with the bitcoins than just holding them becuase holding wont change the price in positive ways and ibvesting can make even more money from the money you want to hold so think about it!
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:46:08 AM

better than good invest

Yes that what is all financial advisers always say, that we should invest more than saving.  Saving our money to banks will give us a little profit over time and with tax.  While investing gives more profit like three or four times over saving money on the bank.  But it is hard to invest if you do not have a savings since you cannot get your money right away if you need it already.  Unlike savings you can always have your money when emergency arises.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:49:18 AM

better than good invest

Yes that what is all financial advisers always say, that we should invest more than saving.  Saving our money to banks will give us a little profit over time and with tax.  While investing gives more profit like three or four times over saving money on the bank.  But it is hard to invest if you do not have a savings since you cannot get your money right away if you need it already.  Unlike savings you can always have your money when emergency arises.

Saving is primary concern of any individual, even rich people believes in saving money, and once you have saved descent amount of money you can start investing them in smaller parts.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:23:13 PM

I think the investment does not have any urgency when you already have a job that provides a nice income.
so I think it's better to be thought of and prioritize the store first. without a plan to save I'm sure you will not be able to become rich
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:27:19 PM

I think the investment does not have any urgency when you already have a job that provides a nice income.
so I think it's better to be thought of and prioritize the store first. without a plan to save I'm sure you will not be able to become rich

correct . we better keep our BTC to completely definitive. rather than create a highly risky invest

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:27:54 PM

Yeah and saving is really important for majority of us as you cannot directly jump into investment, you can only invest if you have saved descent amount of money.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:22:26 PM

Yeah and saving is really important for majority of us as you cannot directly jump into investment, you can only invest if you have saved descent amount of money.
I hope everyone should learn the meaning of sacrifice so we can all save, if we have the money we will tend to spend on things that we long but in the end we will realize that we are spending money, I think we should convince our self that we cannot be happy without preparing for our future.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:13:10 PM

I dont think it is very interesting to made that dessicion because i know that safing money is always a good idea and investing some kind not such a good idea but you need to decide self.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:21:11 PM

If you want to make sure that you make the right choice and that is saving money because saving money is always the best thing for in the future for everyone and that is not strange.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:26:53 PM

If you want to make sure that you make the right choice and that is saving money because saving money is always the best thing for in the future for everyone and that is not strange.

Saving money is not always the best action to take, there is far better action to take which is to invest. Investment is almost the same as saving however people just dont really know that and you are protected against inflation rate which is kinda benefiting yourself

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: