Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181159 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:40:10 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Currently, it's better to invest online in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:42:34 AM

earn more money, the electricity should be free, and only mining you have to do.

very high quality projects, you should join of ICO. you got to keep in the medium and long term.
In fact, storing the current bitcoin is so profitable, because the price can reach $ 2000 at the end of the year, or before that. Investing it may also be a good plan, but it is only needed for people who are ready to understand bitcoin for a long time.

Bitcoin's value will even be bigger after a year or 2 so investing it is also a good choice to do because it would mean that we can earn more bitcoin for the future while it's value continuously increases. But before investing, always make sure that the company or business you are going to invest is legit and will last for many years and won't take your money.
Why would you still invest with a certain company if you can just keep your bitcoin and it will grow its value already.
Bitcoin is the most effortless yet risky investment but if you are quite convince enough it will make you hold in the long run.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

I think invest better than save money, we all know inflation is higher than the bank interest so if we save money then the value of our money down and we will get lose.
A person has the right to choose whether he will invest or just continue to save, there is a risk in investing
so you might wanna consider that before making a decision. If you have a good savings, then you can surely invest anytime.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:13:47 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
rather than on gold you should prefer bitcoin for this purpose. i think it is way better than gold and gives you profit on the daily basis. i think gold has its price almost stable and bitcoin's price is keeps on rising and falling. i think investment in it is really better than gold.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:59:44 AM

Well here is my opinion, if you don't want to gamble with your investment, Then invest in Real Estate, Its value will only rise, But the rise will be gradual and slow, Alternatively you can invest in gold again this is a safe  option, But it has a chance to increase rapidly in the near future, The Down side is keeping it safe. Investing Online in coins like Bitcoins is bit risky, There are fluctuations of $10-60 on daily basis and you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to invest large amounts which you can't afford to lose, But if have patience and take it like Real estate, In next 10-20 years you can expect atleast 10-20X of your investment and finally at last comes investing in banks, They are the least safe, As soon as general public becomes aware of the fraud they do only daily basis, It will go down in flames.
Very Nice suggestions. I must agree with you. only very patience and highly calm person can invest his money in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin and waiting for 10, 20 years is not easy for anyone..
I think that even if you use bitcoin for short-term investments it will require extra patience. Because without patience, of course you will get only a loss
Trophonius

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

I think the best way is 40:60, 40% saving the money and 60% we invest the money(btc,gold,etc). Why we must save the money? Because a lot of unexpected things can happen everytime.

My opinion is the same. I feel like the 40% is your fallback money, whenever the other 60% investment goes bad.

If you want to invest in a semi decent stable coin I recommend to get your money in Bitcoins. Optionally you could also get 10% to go full insane with investing in small coins to (maybe) get some big profits.
one-day0

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

I think the best way is 40:60, 40% saving the money and 60% we invest the money(btc,gold,etc). Why we must save the money? Because a lot of unexpected things can happen everytime.

My opinion is the same. I feel like the 40% is your fallback money, whenever the other 60% investment goes bad.

If you want to invest in a semi decent stable coin I recommend to get your money in Bitcoins. Optionally you could also get 10% to go full insane with investing in small coins to (maybe) get some big profits.

Yes, this is a very good distribution of money for earnings and for various necessary needs.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

Well here is my opinion, if you don't want to gamble with your investment, Then invest in Real Estate, Its value will only rise, But the rise will be gradual and slow, Alternatively you can invest in gold again this is a safe  option, But it has a chance to increase rapidly in the near future, The Down side is keeping it safe. Investing Online in coins like Bitcoins is bit risky, There are fluctuations of $10-60 on daily basis and you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to invest large amounts which you can't afford to lose, But if have patience and take it like Real estate, In next 10-20 years you can expect atleast 10-20X of your investment and finally at last comes investing in banks, They are the least safe, As soon as general public becomes aware of the fraud they do only daily basis, It will go down in flames.
Very Nice suggestions. I must agree with you. only very patience and highly calm person can invest his money in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin and waiting for 10, 20 years is not easy for anyone..
I think that even if you use bitcoin for short-term investments it will require extra patience. Because without patience, of course you will get only a loss

Short term investments should be done with extra caution. Be careful of HYIP and MLM schemes which claim to give high returns in short time and hence one must be careful where they invest their money in before doing so. Without patience any investment is going to be a loss. These are not for the panicky people who forget reasoning in times of losing patience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

It’s better to hold on to the money rather than lose the money on something that you don’t know will have a price rise within your lifetime. I would try to build up my Bitcoin account to make the most from it so if the price of Bitcoin reaches over one million dollar per Bitcoin then I would have a bunch of money to do whatever that I want.
I wouldn’t want to invest money in something if I knew that it had the potential to end up failing, I would only do that with spending money not my emergency stash.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

Not only Bitcoin but also many other cryptos are very very potential

VTCutch

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

Short term investments should be done with extra caution. Be careful of HYIP and MLM schemes which claim to give high returns in short time and hence one must be careful where they invest their money in before doing so. Without patience any investment is going to be a loss. These are not for the panicky people who forget reasoning in times of losing patience.

I agree with you. People who are prone to panic generally better refrain from investing. They are safer to just keep money and do not invest anywhere.
And financially literate people can invest in reliable projects and wait
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:53:30 PM

Not only Bitcoin but also many other cryptos are very very potential

As you are describing about trading, buying and selling of bitcoin and other alt coins. Don't forget that it includes saving it for a shorter or longer time. And the process of trading is depending on how long you are going to save or hold that coin but in bitcoin there's one philosophy on it, the longer you are going to hold or save, the better profit you'll get.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:51:42 AM

It’s better to hold on to the money rather than lose the money on something that you don’t know will have a price rise within your lifetime. I would try to build up my Bitcoin account to make the most from it so if the price of Bitcoin reaches over one million dollar per Bitcoin then I would have a bunch of money to do whatever that I want.
I wouldn’t want to invest money in something if I knew that it had the potential to end up failing, I would only do that with spending money not my emergency stash.
Yes that is correct, do not put your money or invest it into something that you didn't know what it will be after a few years because if you don't have any idea about the investment and you if you can't tell if you will earn money by just investing then do not spend your money into that, just save money until you are fully well oriented to things that you want to invest.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:58:02 AM

rather than on gold you should prefer bitcoin for this purpose. i think it is way better than gold and gives you profit on the daily basis. i think gold has its price almost stable and bitcoin's price is keeps on rising and falling. i think investment in it is really better than gold.
True with bitcoin you can get a daily profit. Because bitcoins can be used for short-term investments. Instead of using gold that has to wait a long time to profit

ipungadhi

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:06:33 AM

Yeah with gold you have to use it for long-term investments, with bitcoin you can get a nice daily profit. And that would be more profitable #imo

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 04:45:03 AM

Yeah with gold you have to use it for long-term investments, with bitcoin you can get a nice daily profit. And that would be more profitable #imo

As you can see, the volatility has a part in what makes bitcoin what it is. It's like the mother of all cryptocurrencies and it's the comparison with it's price. I hope that you make the right choices when investing just remember that you don't want to put everything in one investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:01:06 AM

As you can see, the volatility has a part in what makes bitcoin what it is. It's like the mother of all cryptocurrencies and it's the comparison with it's price. I hope that you make the right choices when investing just remember that you don't want to put everything in one investment.
When you start to invest that means you are making a matured decision in your life, the risk is present but that is normal because people who tend not to take risks are not successful in life, life is all about gamble so we should learn how to. Bitcoin for me is an opportunity that should not be miss, the price is currently increasing substantially so by holding only it can already give you a good income, but make sure you are putting what you can afford.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

The volatile price of bitcoin is what makes it popular and is the reason why people invest in bitcoin. However the cryptocurrency market is also speculated due to the same reason. People want to make money off the changing prices and hence they invest money to buy and sell bitcoin. Traders make a lot of profit this way and it is one of the best investment in bitcoin currently.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Good idea. I think its better to invest your money rather than to save it in bank. Its better to invest your money in bitcoin since bitcoin has unstable price and its keeping to rise. You should invest it in casinos or gambling sites because you could earn a high profit there. However, there's a risk on investing on bitcoin, since the value of bitcoin is unstable there's a chance to decrease its value.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

There is a saying that you need to save for your future, and that is true most of the time and what lacks with that saying is that what to do after saving that money. I think it's better to use it rather than keeping it in a bank because the interest is like nothing, for years you wouldn't get a great amount at it, so better to invest.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: