Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

... quack!

The globalist explanation for why things fall is "gravity" and can't explain how or why.

While back on Earth somebody who knows it's flat will explain that an object falls because it's denser than its surrounding medium. The guy back on Earth also knows the ground is negatively charged and the heavens are positively charged thus defining what is up and down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

I've got an experiment that will prove that the Earth is flat once and for all, I call it the "The Final Experiment".

1. In New York City a giant super LASER is constructed, the most powerful to date.

2. The laser is leveled and pointed in the direction of The City of London at a height of 4 meters.

3. Fire the LASER!

LASER Cannon

Even if the Earth were flat you'd never hit London due to the fact that New York is 10m above sea level and London is 35m above sea level. Not to mention the land masses between New York and London that would obstruct your laser.

Maybe chew on another turkey leg while you mull it over Henry.
Is there a reliable way. To get into London you need to place this laser is not low earth orbit or on the moon. I just don't understand what you didn't like London? On earth there are many other countries deserve it.

You must be new, perhaps the following video can help get you started. -- https://youtu.be/ZFZnwl1x8gc
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:39:22 PM

... quack!

The globalist explanation for why things fall is "gravity" and can't explain how or why.

While back on Earth somebody who knows it's flat will explain that an object falls because it's denser than its surrounding medium. The guy back on Earth also knows the ground is negatively charged and the heavens are positively charged thus defining what is up and down.

What is a star? It is up there. It seems to twinkle sometimes. Lots of people think they know what a star is made out of. But the thing that they all do is call it a star. A star is a star is a star. It is a word. It is language.

Same with gravity. Gravity is the thing that makes stuff fall. Maybe gravity is connected to the electromagnetic spectrum. Maybe it is connected to all the green cheese inside the moon. Maybe it is a cross between FE and GE perspective. But the thing that everyone does is to call it gravity. It is a word. It is language.

If you think gravity and density are the same thing, that is your right... even if you are wrong. If someone else thinks that gravity has to do with material mass warping space, that's their right... even if they are wrong.

The point is this. Recognize that the word "gravity" is part of a language. Change the language if you want, but be honest about what you are doing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

... quack!

What is a star? It is up there. It seems to twinkle sometimes. Lots of people think they know what a star is made out of. But the thing that they all do is call it a star. A star is a star is a star. It is a word. It is language.

Same with gravity. Gravity is the thing that makes stuff fall. Maybe gravity is connected to the electromagnetic spectrum. Maybe it is connected to all the green cheese inside the moon. Maybe it is a cross between FE and GE perspective. But the thing that everyone does is to call it gravity. It is a word. It is language.

If you think gravity and density are the same thing, that is your right... even if you are wrong. If someone else thinks that gravity has to do with material mass warping space, that's their right... even if they are wrong.

The point is this. Recognize that the word "gravity" is part of a language. Change the language if you want, but be honest about what you are doing.

Cool

The word "gravity" is only used when an explanation for bullshit is needed, I'm not changing anything.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

Agreed, Absolutely ZERO reason to use the word "gravity".  It is a pathetic excuse to explain absolute BS. 

Density and buoyancy explain everything they throw this BS word around to try and explain their "theories".  Bad science is still bad science even if you create your own language and words to describe the "science fiction".     
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:39:34 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 06:29:17 PM by Przemax

... quack!

Cool

The word "gravity" is only used when an explanation for bullshit is needed, I'm not changing anything.

Gravity has a connotation with gravitational acceleration that is an observable fact. You cant ignore gravitational acceleration when you speak of gravity. When you dont mention gravitational acceleration when you explain what is a phenomen of gravity you perverse the language.

Not everything in the term of gravity is bullshit and unexplainable. You might be even right when you think that its density of an item is more important than the mass itself. Density is a part of the mass phenomena. Ok Im able to believe that is the case, but there is still a phenomen of gravitational acceleration you need to explain why it exist. Or another phenomen is that you have different density of liquids on different altitudes beneath the sea level.

You NEED to explain what force is behind the acceleration. I know what that force is. Its the force of antimagnetic inertia that is an antispace (I use layman terms like I would suggest flat earthers use as well explaining gravity or dont) force that Keen Wheeler is talking about. There are some issues with it, that the forces of antimagnatic inertia as most of the things in the universe are not straight like a flat earth but all objects known in nature are curved. Mostly they are curved in the golden ratio like a fibbonaci sequence or a snails armour, so that would mean that flat earth is the only nonmade object that is naturally straight. Its quite unlikely.

If you really thinking about the experiments proving definitivly what is the shape of the earth look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkINYroQtVA

This is the goedetic experiments and only geodetic experiment can prove it. Opponents were arguing that its not accurate and other bullshit, so they were told to make a counter experiment. More than hundred years have passed and globe earthers still have no geodetic proof that earth is ironfilled ball. Because it isnt so, and they cant have a geodetic proof for something nonexistant.

You might ignore the scientific experiments but dont say you wait for scientific experiments (made by real scientists checked by real scientists, observed by critiques) when you ignore the existing ones.

P.S Keen Wheeler just go one step further with the work of Eric Dollard, the modern N. Tesla in his hypothesises. Its not like he discovers america or anything like that.

And haha ofcourse Steven Christopher is not hmmm how to say... special haha. I mean I dont believe that he is, he had just made nice video about the subject. Actually this guy little piss me off because he is comparing to Jesus Christ and comparing his wisdom to the Christ wisdom is like comparing a heavy weight to a super light weight. Its not even a contest - ofcourse in favour of the Jesus wisdom.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

... quack!

Cool

Have you been stuck away in your funny farm for so long that you don't realize that common people use the word "gravity" when they talk about whatever it is that holds us on the ground? Are you so dense that you don't realize gravity is a word describing this whatever "stuff?"

The simple definition of "gravity" from http://www.dictionary.com/browse/gravity?s=t:
gravity
[grav-i-tee]

noun, plural gravities.

1. the force of attraction by which terrestrial bodies tend to fall toward the center of the earth.

2. heaviness or weight.

3. gravitation in general.

4. acceleration of gravity.

5. a unit of acceleration equal to the acceleration of gravity. Symbol: g.

6. serious or critical nature:
He seemed to ignore the gravity of his illness.

7. serious or dignified behavior; dignity; solemnity:
to preserve one's gravity in the midst of chaos.

Did you find anything in that definition that talks about gravity theory? In the same way, nothing in the definition talks about density.

Go ahead and believe that gravity and density are the same, if you like. But you are really dense if you think that you are doing anything other than attempting to change the language when you expect common people to understand what you are talking about.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

World's Highest Airship

JP Aerospace's Tandem airship flew to 95,085 feet on October 22, 2011.

The thirty foot long craft flew for just over three hours. JP Aerospace, America's OTHER Space Program www.jpaerospace.com.

World's Highest Airship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELwvh9vLJfw

====================================

See Also ATO - Airship To Orbit PDF

Read more at http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/213058-2017-02-20-worlds-highest-airship.htm.

--------------------------------------------------------

If the earth were flat, these guys^^^ would have said something about it.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:56:26 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 07:09:36 PM by notbatman

... belch!

You got another argument besides "hey look at this balloon footage taken with a GoPro wide angle lens"?

edit:

inb4 "hey look at this airplane footage from behind a curved window".

edit2:

inb4 "hey look at this Apollo 11 footage of a round window and studio set backdrop".
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:07:13 PM

well you can fly to space and see for yourself in like 10-20 years from now

And maybe look it in a VR device while somebody is pumping your cock for fun: why caring when you can have a blow job for free?!?

VR is real and maybe we are living inside it: how can you trust time if you cannot prove it by yourself?!?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Longsnowsm

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:07:59 PM

... belch!

You got another argument besides "hey look at this balloon footage taken with a GoPro wide angle lens"?

There is a reason I don't respond to the trolls... I already hit ignore on most of them and all their posts are blocked so I never see them until someone not blocked quotes them...

I personally am only interested in those who are adding value to this topic and are really interesting in trying to understand the science and the observations.  I could care less what somone who is too lazy to go look up a gopro lense corrector on the app store.... Seriously, they bring zero value to this conversation...

"See that ship disappears hull first, it must have gone over the curve of the earth... DUH!"  I don't have any more time to waste with people who are clearly "public school educated" and have no interest in learning anything.  Leave them to their fantasies...  
Przemax

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:42:38 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 08:09:06 PM by Przemax

There is a reason I don't respond to the trolls...

I dont want to burst your bubble but the guy that says what is observable according to the topic is not what you would call a troll. You torture the language so much that its becoming pointless to point you that you do that.

Make some flat earth dictionary will you?

for example

a troll according to flat earth dictionary is:

1. Someone who talk to me.
2. Someone who argue with me without fully agreeing with my point of view.
3. Someone who makes me feel uncomfortable.
4. Someone who does believe the official version of values.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

... belch!

edit:

inb4 "hey look at this airplane footage from behind a curved window".

edit2:

inb4 "hey look at this Apollo 11 footage of a round window and studio set backdrop".

So far, every FE thing said has so many holes in it, that if it were Swiss cheese, a mouse wouldn't find enough food to stay alive.

Cool

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

So far, every FE thing said has so many holes in it, that if it were Swiss cheese, a mouse wouldn't find enough food to stay alive.

Cool

"So far you haven't shown any love for Science."

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:22:31 PM

Cool

Best regards.

You show a love for science fiction.    Cool

Przemax

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:36:37 PM

Cool

Best regards.

Ill quote someone on from this thread some pages ago.

"Science motherfuckers. Do you speak it? "

As of yet I saw NO PROPER SCIENCE presented by flat earthers outside of rockets not working in the vacuum and being unlikely that earth rotates and airplanes moves unhindred. You have a lack of knowledge of observable facts about light, gravity, perspective, geometry, trigonometry and much much much more. Present one sentence that is valid and maybe someone might want to talk to you.

All you do is mentioning that someone is not legit. Ok maybe they are not. Present your position that is not internaly incoherent, because as of yet you just constantly contradict yourself. You might be perceptive a little but that doesnt make you speak science.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:14:38 AM

... quack!

And still you fail to understand that density is not a force.

Density can't act on an object, it is just a measurement of an object's mass/volume, some outside force must act on the object in order for it to move, in any direction.

So, in your world of a flat Earth, what is the force that acts on all objects that hold them to the Earth?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:29:09 AM

... quack!

Density can't act on an object, it is just a measurement of an object's mass/volume, some outside force must act on the object in order for it to move, in any direction.

So, in your world of a flat Earth, what is the force that acts on all objects that hold them to the Earth?

The end of the Flat Earth.

Terminator 2 T1000 death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLkm5XFX3C4

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:49:16 AM

... quack!

When air or any medium is displaced by an object there's a resulting force based on its density relative to that medium. If the object is less dense such as a helium balloon it rises or floats and if it's more dense like a led ball than it falls or sinks. The force that holds you to the Earth is air or water pressure.
Longsnowsm

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:43:38 AM

Electromagnetism plays a role.  I think you touched upon it when talking about the positive and negative charges.  Interesting how we take the "observable, testable, reproducible" natural sciences and pervert them into the "mythical, un-explainable, fiction" and anyone who questions that is how things work are just "science deniers"....  It is really pretty sad.

If anything the knowledge of the flat earth and the doors that opens should give research a boost into the areas that were really the realm of Tesla and a greater emphasis on how the earth really works.  It is pretty clear that the earth is an engineering marvel and it is incredibly complex.  So much to learn! 
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: