Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095076 times)
jebwizoscar

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:15:07 PM

Yeah and the nasa pictures of earth are fake, the earth is round just look at a google earth image.
If the world would be flat the one side will be always day and one side will be night fully. and its not possible.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:16:46 PM

Jesus fucking wept, so a shit rapper thinks the same thing as you, is this relevant in any way to the debate? It's also pretty weird that he uses a sample of NdGT... so is this like a diss track or something?

Again, seeing as you're the self-proclaimed expert on Flat Earth physics, explain to me how gravity works. Or if you think gravity is a "scam", explain why.

Self-proclaimed hah, looks like you're the one making this proclamation. You demand a complete and definitive explanation for gravity yet physicists themselves admit they don't even understand its cause.

example: "Everything is a source of gravity, for reasons that we ultimately do not understand." -- http://van.physics.illinois.edu/QA/listing.php?id=195

I postulate that the forces attributed to the magical action of gravity can be explained by more conventional forces like density and more but asking for complete theorem with proofs from a lonely basement dwelling neckbeard furiously mashing his keyboard at all hours of the night is like trying to get blood from a stone.

OK, maybe you misunderstood (to be fair the question wasn't well stated by myself).

No, I don't want a complete explanation for gravity. I just want to know why gravity acts in the same way all over the Earth, i.e. why does everything fall straight down anywhere on the planet.

You disagree with the "perpetual upward acceleration" idea, and you also seem to disagree with the popular theory of gravity (because this simply would not work on a flat earth - on a flat earth, as you move towards the rim, gravity would stop acting straight down and would begin to pull objects sideways).

Earlier you said you knew the answer and would explain it after I explained why a helium balloon acts as it does. the joint answered your question more than satisfactorily, so now you should simply answer the original question, no more sidestepping.

Or if you can't answer, you should admit that maybe the flat earth theory you are so convinced of has a serious flaw, and therefore isn't "confirmed" in the slightest.

Density is not a force btw, it's just mass/volume.

gravity is a concept, the only proof it exists are the fact the very dense items fall to the ground a lot quicker than low density items, if this is your only argument i suggest you go back to school, maybe a jewish school, as those guys dont get taught the same tripe us so called normal people get taught....

look at your own school report card "pupil is really grasping this CONCEPT" yet you chose to take those concepts as fact, i myself have gave plenty of evidence for flat earth, and also produced working scale model, funny how when asked for working scale models of sphere or even hollow earth you all ignore me, and jump on the next "perceived" weak mind....

show us some working scale models or accept the earth is flat, either way works for me, not interested in theory im a court or treat me like a court, hearsay and conjecture aint work shit, physical evidence please....

waits patiently, as there is no physical evidence supporting sphere or hollow earth ..........................

So that's a long way of saying "OK fair enough I don't have a fucking clue why gravity acts like it does!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZuGas6yRQ

yeah i said physical evidence, somebody else's theory is still conceptual im afraid Sad

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:09:40 PM

Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:10:14 PM

B.o.B just got fucking #REKT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHBZkek8OSU

Put that in your crackpipe and smoke it Jim BoB...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:30:43 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 10:53:14 PM by notbatman

B.o.B just got fucking #REKT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHBZkek8OSU

Put that in your crackpipe and smoke it Jim BoB...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

Calls B.o.B size small, says the end is near, swears, flips sign of the beast hand sign, drops mic, walks off stage.

Source:
   The Late Night with Larry Wilmore
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP80m6ZMwyQ
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:30:16 PM

B.o.B. is trying to make a name for himself and we're all helping him. It's not about the earth being flat. It's about him looking for publicity and fans - and it seems to be working. Good for him - might be not as stupid as people take him to be.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:30:52 PM

The writing is on the wall here, everyone who takes a serious look at the subject all walk away with the same conclusion; we live on a flat geocentric Earth. The mainstream media is a buzz and hundreds of videos get posted to YouTube every day now.

The end of the spinning globe world is upon us!
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:20:33 PM

The world is not flat, its round like a ball. As because the earth is so big people who lives sees infront of him that everything is flat but its round like a ball. Its proved and confirmed very well.

yeah were on a giant ball spinning at 1000mph

i'l just leave this here Wink

Try spinning the tennis ball at a rate of one revolution every 24 hours and see how much water flies off.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:53:01 PM

The flat earth extends without end in every direction?
That's a good one.
Soon we'll learn that we are inside a sphere not ON one.
What will these kids come up with next?

Well, isn't this right? They simply spout a bunch of stuff about things they know little about. But they don't really have a clear picture of anything that they talk about.

Modern cosmology may be wrong. But at least they have reasonable theory to cover almost everything. These flat-earth jokers don't have enough to even explain the few things they might actually have, correctly. And they certainly don't have an all-compassing theory about their flat earth idea. They can't even tell you anything about the whole idea of it. And they are contradictory among the members of their group.

Smiley

Well I'm sorry if I disappointed you. But com'on  man, "modern" theory is a joke, a fairytale. In fact it is nothing modern about it. A complete fraud. It is very hard to unlearn it now, I agree.

You will have all the answers you need in time. We are moving on.

Meanwhile you can look at this presentation and use your imagination:

https://rdtwot.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/universe.png

Key word: "Imagination."

One of the funny things to me is the language virtually all flat earth believers use -- words and phrases like: fairytale; hoax; fraud; deception; "just a theory;" magical; indoctrination; etc.

These usually indicate when someone has no idea what they're talking about...as if that type of provocative language would actually prove anything to people who 'do' know what they're talking about.

Yes, imagination and meditation are powerfull tools that did not came from big bang or from a spinning globe. Cheesy Even John Lennon knew that long time ago and wrote a song.  Imagine...all the people...

I know inside that a moving spining globe equals madness and insanity. This is equation of reality. And we all can restart from here.

This is a well put testimony of an ex ball earther, well said so i will share it here:

"I was the most rigid skeptic of all this... Ironically, the only reason I found out about Flat Earthers was when El Presidente of the banana republic, Los Estados Unidos, criticized the Flat Earth Society. I was like, "What the fck? Why is he bringing that up? What has it got to do with anything?" Now I know. It's got everything to with this fraudulent paradigm of debt and death, and the obfuscation of the most important Knowledge for us to be free: The Knowledge of the Self, that we are spiritual beings, and the Knowledge of Natural Law, the cosmic algorithms that govern this realm and that are programmed by our behavior. That's why morality is directly proportionate to freedom, and why the sorcerers that run this world must dupe us into violating Natural Law so that we program our own slavery. If we knew our origins, we wouldn't have so much self-loathing as a species, and we wouldn't be taking that out on everything else. We'd rise above it and get rid of all the mind control institutions such as Statism/Money/Religion/Scientism/Politics, etc.  I'm not pretending to have the answers, but even a little child could understand that we've been lied to about pretty much everything...?"

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:58:25 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 08:09:49 PM by exemplaar

The writing is on the wall here, everyone who takes a serious look at the subject all walk away with the same conclusion; we live on a flat geocentric Earth. The mainstream media is a buzz and hundreds of videos get posted to YouTube every day now.

The end of the spinning globe world is upon us!

Yes, movement is getting stronger every day.

We already have an updated version of this "drama-incident" scientist-raper  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCbDB6o_PQU  

EDIT:
found another good one, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBne5T8SQvg
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:53:23 PM

The flat earth extends without end in every direction?
That's a good one.
Soon we'll learn that we are inside a sphere not ON one.
What will these kids come up with next?

Well, isn't this right? They simply spout a bunch of stuff about things they know little about. But they don't really have a clear picture of anything that they talk about.

Modern cosmology may be wrong. But at least they have reasonable theory to cover almost everything. These flat-earth jokers don't have enough to even explain the few things they might actually have, correctly. And they certainly don't have an all-compassing theory about their flat earth idea. They can't even tell you anything about the whole idea of it. And they are contradictory among the members of their group.

Smiley

Well I'm sorry if I disappointed you. But com'on  man, "modern" theory is a joke, a fairytale. In fact it is nothing modern about it. A complete fraud. It is very hard to unlearn it now, I agree.

You will have all the answers you need in time. We are moving on.

Meanwhile you can look at this presentation and use your imagination:

https://rdtwot.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/universe.png

Key word: "Imagination."

One of the funny things to me is the language virtually all flat earth believers use -- words and phrases like: fairytale; hoax; fraud; deception; "just a theory;" magical; indoctrination; etc.

These usually indicate when someone has no idea what they're talking about...as if that type of provocative language would actually prove anything to people who 'do' know what they're talking about.

Yes, imagination and meditation are powerfull tools that did not came from big bang or from a spinning globe. Cheesy Even John Lennon knew that long time ago and wrote a song.  Imagine...all the people...

I know inside that a moving spining globe equals madness and insanity. This is equation of reality. And we all can restart from here.

This is a well put testimony of an ex ball earther, well said so i will share it here:

"I was the most rigid skeptic of all this... Ironically, the only reason I found out about Flat Earthers was when El Presidente of the banana republic, Los Estados Unidos, criticized the Flat Earth Society. I was like, "What the fck? Why is he bringing that up? What has it got to do with anything?" Now I know. It's got everything to with this fraudulent paradigm of debt and death, and the obfuscation of the most important Knowledge for us to be free: The Knowledge of the Self, that we are spiritual beings, and the Knowledge of Natural Law, the cosmic algorithms that govern this realm and that are programmed by our behavior. That's why morality is directly proportionate to freedom, and why the sorcerers that run this world must dupe us into violating Natural Law so that we program our own slavery. If we knew our origins, we wouldn't have so much self-loathing as a species, and we wouldn't be taking that out on everything else. We'd rise above it and get rid of all the mind control institutions such as Statism/Money/Religion/Scientism/Politics, etc.  I'm not pretending to have the answers, but even a little child could understand that we've been lied to about pretty much everything...?"

You just proved his point. You just had a chance to give some evidence, instead you rambled on about mind control and fraudulent paradigms.

Wise up.
trickyriky

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:56:12 AM

The world is not flat, its round like a ball. As because the earth is so big people who lives sees infront of him that everything is flat but its round like a ball. Its proved and confirmed very well.

Try spinning the tennis ball at a rate of one revolution every 24 hours and see how much water flies off.

so you honestly believe the sphere earth concept, where the sphere turns 360 degrees in 24 hours, yet spins at 1038MPH at the equator?HuhHuh

LMFAO
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:31:34 PM

so you honestly believe the sphere earth concept, where the sphere turns 360 degrees in 24 hours, yet spins at 1038MPH at the equator?HuhHuh

LMFAO

He's emphatically stated that his spinning sphere DOES NOT turn 360° every 24 hours. His reason; because if it did the Sun would be ovhead at midnight every ~180 days. He's literally going against empirical measurement and tries to swap the solar day with the sidereal day to salvage his precious spinning sphere.

The spinning globe is absolute nonsense; we live on a stationary geocentric flat Earth. This is fact and it agrees with both measurement and observation.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:38:25 PM

After 32 pages of bullshits OP stated:

The spinning globe is absolute nonsense; we live on a stationary geocentric flat Earth. This is fact and it agrees with both measurement and observation.

Ok, you believe the Earth is flat? Welcome back to the middle age, now stfu and close this SUT (Stupid Useless Thread).

I hate everyone, equally.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:55:02 PM

LMFAO

Pardon me for not being persuaded by your image of a tennis ball which, if spinning at 1038 mph, would make close to 200 million revolutions in a 24-hour period.
trickyriky

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:05:10 PM

LMFAO

Pardon me for not being persuaded by your image of a tennis ball which, if spinning at 1038 mph, would make close to 200 million revolutions in a 24-hour period.

what about your satellite tv, you know those alleged satelittes which are capable of flying in perfect synchronicity with the earth, ever set a sky tv system up? if you have you will know your disk has to be perfectly accurately pointed at something we are told is hovering a mile in the sky LMFAO sky tv is ground based the satelitte signal is reflected off the ionosphere, this is the only accurate method of fixing a so called satellite signal Wink
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:18:43 PM

LMFAO

what about your satellite tv, you know those alleged satelittes which are capable of flying in perfect synchronicity with the earth, ever set a sky tv system up? if you have you will know your disk has to be perfectly accurately pointed at something we are told is hovering a mile in the sky LMFAO sky tv is ground based the satelitte signal is reflected off the ionosphere, this is the only accurate method of fixing a so called satellite signal Wink

"Oh no, my analogy was false! Abort! Abort! Switch topics immediately!"
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:37:57 PM

The current Satellite situation, well......
Why does no TV Satellite Dish ever point straight up?
Why do Satellite Dish manufactures not expect you to live direct below a Satellite and built in Water drainage holes?
Is the yellow steel Dom acting as a giant reflector disk from which the ground base signal bounces off on a particular point?
trickyriky

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:42:15 PM

LMFAO

you clearly have zero sense of perspective LOL
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:13:01 PM

LMFAO

you clearly have zero sense of perspective LOL

Correct, I am under the false impression that anything reasonable will make sense to you when filtered through your perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: