Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:37:53 PM

I already deal with this here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318880.msg15049693#msg15049693

Simplicity: sky is blue because there is water hold by firmament above your head.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:28:36 PM

I already deal with this here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318880.msg15049693#msg15049693

Simplicity: sky is blue because there is water hold by firmament above your head.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:02:05 PM

This is the best explanation for how the stars appear to rotate in the sky under the dome that I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30-YbayyXE
"Anti Crepuscular Sun Rays are KEY to Southern Star Rotation FLAT EARTH"
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:09:29 PM

...clip...
Grow the fuck up and learn some science.

You're pretty fucking angry I was able to predict the colour of the sky even though at first glance it looks blue eh?

I can see the blue from say cigarette smoke in a bar, I understand this principle. Clearly you're the fucking retard who can't see that there's more going on than just a single phenomenon.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:21:50 PM

...clip...

You're pretty fucking angry I was able to predict the colour of the sky even though at first glance it looks blue eh?

I'm not angry, I just think you're an absolute moron.

You didn't predict anything, you just applied an arbitrary concept (complementary colours) to something totally unconnected (the perceived colour of the sky) and claimed that you'd come to some profound realization to confirm your retarded views on the shape of the earth.

You're a fool, go learn some shit and stop being so close minded.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:02:29 PM

Already been proven by multitudes of scientists over a period of several hundred or several thousand years. Now prove the earth is flat. Quit showing all the incomplete speculation you always do.

Cool

It hasn't been proven, you've got no proof we're living on a spinning ball. The horizon is perfectly flat and rises to eye-level no matter the altitude, it's pretty fucking obvious we're living on a flat plane when you examine the facts.

Nobody is trying to tell you what you can believe. But you can't change the facts of globular earth to flat earth just by believing it.

Further, Revelation 12:12 says:
Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them!

So, is God telling microbes in the sky to rejoice?

The point is, the heavens are gigantically larger than half of a 37,000 mile diameter dome covered earth portion that flat-earthers say is within the dome. Many of the "you who dwell in them" from the Revelation passage, may be dwelling on other planets. Flat-earth doesn't make any sense, with or without flat-earth "proof."

Cool

Let's put this in proper context.  Complete text of the rev.12:12 once again disprove your theory.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he know that he hath but a short time.

Anybody can quote some Bible passage without explaining what it means to them. You have said exactly nothing by way of explaining yourself.

When the great battle between Michael the archangel and Satan took place in the Heavens, Satan lost, and he and his were cast to the earth. All the inhabitants that are left in the Heavens are Michael and his good-angel armies... and whatever other beings might live on the distant planets.

This Bible passage says nothing about the earth being flat, or that there is some kind of a dome over it that is around 37,000 miles in diameter at the level of the earth. Rather, it suggests (as I stated previously) that the Heavens are large enough to hold beings on other planets... beings that have enough intelligence and emotion that they can rejoice.

What are you doing here in this forum? You can't even explain what you are talking about. Go out and play with the other kids.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:12:52 AM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

I believe in a flat earth.  A circular disc shape and not a round sphere.  Haven't it occurred to you why there is not a single person who ever had circumnavigated the earth traveling from north to south.  Some may argue there are, but they are thinking of traveling from east to west and vice versa and not north to south.

Another interesting though, why is the world map on the UN flag was based on the map of a flat earth?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:36:51 AM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

I believe in a flat earth.  A circular disc shape and not a round sphere.  Haven't it occurred to you why there is not a single person who ever had circumnavigated the earth traveling from north to south.  Some may argue there are, but they are thinking of traveling from east to west and vice versa and not north to south.

Another interesting though, why is the world map on the UN flag was based on the map of a flat earth?

Bahahaa, now there's one I haven't heard before, the "Cardboard Tube Earth", where you can go around it one way but not the other.

Hint: If it's a disc, you couldn't circumnavigate it in any direction whatsoever, because it's, uuum, flat..? Good grief people  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:53:27 AM

Bahahaa, now there's one I haven't heard before, the "Cardboard Tube Earth", where you can go around it one way but not the other.

Hint: If it's a disc, you couldn't circumnavigate it in any direction whatsoever, because it's, uuum, flat..? Good grief people  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

you want to circumnavigate our wee pond?
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:48:29 AM

Aha, of course, so when people think they're circumnavigating it they're really just going in a big flat circle, with magnetic North conveniently following them around (but not moving for anyone else).

Got it Cheesy Grin
airsounds

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:31:40 AM

well earth can be actually flat, but personally i don't think like that as there are many proves that shows that earth can't be flat, but of course it can be false proves

Mang86

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:29:18 PM

Haha guys you are still speculating about flat earth Cheesy
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:45:59 PM

No, know for a fact no ball is wobbling at insane speed to unknown destination.

well its traveling at a speed less then the speed of light so that's sane and its destination is around the the sun.. at least until it turns into a red giant. i cant believe you really believe this whole flat earth thing. its mind boggling really. you know there are ways you could see the earth is round for yourself ya?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY7W3EMfrgc <---- not NASA
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:12:17 PM

well its traveling at a speed less then the speed of light so that's sane and its destination is around the the sun.. at least until it turns into a red giant. i cant believe you really believe this whole flat earth thing. its mind boggling really. you know there are ways you could see the earth is round for yourself ya?

"It is impossible to reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"

Basically, these Flat Earthers don't have any compelling evidence for their position, their ideas simply come from a distrust of authority and delusions of grandeur - they subconsciously like the idea that they know more than the average person and can "see through the lies of the establishment".

It's becoming a common ideology, the distrust of science and the idea that we have to "wake up because we're being lied to!". Truthers, anti-vaxxers etc, the ideas all come from the same psychological dysfunctions.

The ideology is very similar to religion. It's all very interesting, but I've found it's easier to ridicule them rather than try and engage them in logical debate.  Wink

impulse709

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:23:09 PM

"It is impossible to reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"

Basically, these Flat Earthers don't have any compelling evidence for their position, their ideas simply come from a distrust of authority and delusions of grandeur - they subconsciously like the idea that they know more than the average person and can "see through the lies of the establishment".

It's becoming a common ideology, the distrust of science and the idea that we have to "wake up because we're being lied to!". Truthers, anti-vaxxers etc, the ideas all come from the same psychological dysfunctions.

The ideology is very similar to religion. It's all very interesting, but I've found it's easier to ridicule them rather than try and engage them in logical debate.  Wink

there are just so many real lies being told by the establishment yet all people can seem to come up with is flat earth and fucking illuminati bullshit. there is legitimate reason to distrust authority but this is just fucking nonsense. we are sooo fucked if these people keep breeding lol.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:38:54 PM

...clip...

You didn't predict anything, you just applied an arbitrary concept (complementary colours) to something totally unconnected (the perceived colour of the sky) and claimed that you'd come to some profound realization to confirm your retarded views on the shape of the earth.

OK, I've been giving this some thought and I'm realizing I've just stumbled onto some radical new concepts regarding "daylight". I see now why you're jumping up and down.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:45:50 PM

there are just so many real lies being told by the establishment yet all people can seem to come up with is flat earth and fucking illuminati bullshit. there is legitimate reason to distrust authority but this is just fucking nonsense. we are sooo fucked if these people keep breeding lol.

Yeah, that's the problem. This nonsense obfuscates the real bullshit being peddled by the establishment. It's easier, for example, for people to believe there's a flat earth, than it is for them to understand the problems of mass surveillance or geopolitical war.

Unfortunately the important issues just aren't sexy enough for the average person...
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:49:57 PM

...clip...

OK, I've been giving this some thought and I'm realizing I've just stumbled onto some radical new concepts regarding "daylight". I see now why you're jumping up and down.

Oh look, yet again a flat earther talks about his "radical new concepts" without addressing the arguments put forward. What a surprise.

Logic, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
impulse709

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:52:08 PM

Yeah, that's the problem. This nonsense obfuscates the real bullshit being peddled by the establishment. It's easier, for example, for people to believe there's a flat earth, than it is for them to understand the problems of mass surveillance or geopolitical war.

Unfortunately the important issues just aren't sexy enough for the average person...

easier to believe there's a flat earth then to understand the gov shouldn't be collecting massive amounts of our private data and killing for profit... whata (round) world we live in.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:31:02 PM

Nothing new here. "Go Pro" cameras...we all know what they do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: