Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:56:24 PM

...[clip]...

...[clip]...

Do you see those Sun rays BAD? Perhaps you'd like to explain how Errortosthenes experiment proves the Earth is a ball when the sunlight is coming in at those angles?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:03:34 PM

...[clip]...

...[clip]...

Do you see those Sun rays BAD? Perhaps you'd like to explain how Errortosthenes experiment proves the Earth is a ball when the sunlight is coming in at those angles?

It's all in perspective. And flat earth perspective, besides not having any science behind it, doesn't even make any sense.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:21:05 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 10:50:46 PM by nomad13666

That settles it.

I'm giving your mom a time machine and a coat hanger for christmas.

Bon voyage, Sparky.

Kiss
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 10:51:00 PM

1. The Moon Over the Flat Earth

a) The shadow during an eclipse is caused by a 3rd hidden celestial object in our sky called the the Black Sun that occults the Moon.

b) The wrong side of the Moon occulted during an eclipse.

c) The cooling effects of Moonlight prove it's not reflected sunlight.

d) The distance to the Moon as measured by a sextant using plane trigonometry is ~3000 miles.

e) Stars are sometimes visible through the Moon.

f) Clouds are sometimes visible behind the Moon.

g) The NASA Moon landing is a proven hoax.

h) The Moon and the Sun in the sky at the same time during a lunar eclipse (this also proves the existence of the Black Sun).   
a) a third celetial object called the black sun of which you speak is quite impressive considering that nobody has ever seen such a think. we can spot blackholes in another galaxy but we have never seen a black sphere in our solar system? not to mention the idea of a black planet/star is lunacy if you take gravity and light into example.

b) please explain.

c) heat comes from light. the amount of reflected light determines the heat, and the moon is quite reflective but not 100% meaning heat will be lost, as will light. (thats is why it is cold AND dark at night)

d) i havent done the math to confirm nor deny this claim. i am certain you havent either.

e&f) please show me one bit of proof that stars and clouds can be seen through the moon. and how that makes any sense. it doesnt even support your arguement

g) the moon landing is not a proven hoax. but rather thought to be one by CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. there is physical proof that there are man made objects on the moon.

h) that doesnt prove anything except that the moon is revolving around earth not the sun. which would actually prove that earth is a sphere with a gravitational pull.
2. Ships and the Flat Horizon

- When a ship disappears beyond the horizon it's due to perspective and having traveled past the vanishing point.
if it travels past its vanishing point then it would slowly fade away. but that is not what happens. it Vanishes from bottom up. as if it sinking into the ocean

3. Ride a Plane Over the Plane

a) An airplane can fly in a circle over the circular face of the flat Earth without stopping.

b) The windows in an airplane are curved and distort the image you see creating the illusion of a curved horizon.

c) Flight paths make no sense on a globe but make perfect sense on a flat Earth.

d) There's no GPS tracking of airplanes in the southern "hemisphere" proving GPS is actually Earth based.

e) Flight times don't jive with distances traveled in the southern "hemisphere".

f) Gyroscopic compasses on-board airplanes prove the Earth is flat.
a) so every government agency, and travel company blatantly lie for no reason about flight paths and weather? and make simulations of bad weather over certain areas and cities to convince you you are somewhere you are not?

b) a minor curve in a window would not warp the view by that much, if it was a lens it is possible. but its not.

c)please explain how they make any more sense on a flat earth then a globe which they are designed for.

d)the southern hemisphere has a major lack of technology comparatively. significantly fewer people are using Garmin in south Africa then in california. however besides the point as GPS works perfectly fine in peru where i visited once. so i am not sure what you are saying.

e) the only that doesnt "Jive" is your logic

f) please explain how a gyroscope proves flat earth and when the last time you looked at a gyroscope was.
4. Observation of Other Planets

a) Observation of planets shows them to be lights in the sky.

b) Close observation of planets by amateur astronomers with telescopic equipment reveals images that contradict those provided by NASA and
        the establishment, especially those of Venus.

c) Computer simulation of planetary orbits based on the heliocentric model results in chaos.

a) you obviously never looked there a cheap or expensive telescope. i have been to an observatory and i can tell you. you can plainly see spherical planets not just lights.

b) an amateur studying Nurse still shouldnt tell a neurosurgeon where to cut. no matter what their findings were.

c) funny i have seen a few that work perfectly fine, all of which were based off of out solar system. but i have yet to see any that promote flat earth
5. Flat Earth Time Zone

a) The Sun rises and sets due to perspective; emerging from and disappearing into the vanishing point at the horizon. This results in the
        various timezones during its circular orbit above the flat Earth.

A)so the light just vanishes because its far away? even tho we can see stars lights from millions of lightyears away?thats not how light works man

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:59:45 PM

It is impossible to apply monkey man science on flat earth undisputed truths. These two are incompatible. Flat earth truth literally obliterates monkey man science.

Flat earth debunks heliocentrism, big bang, evolution and aliens mating humans-this is in one piece called monkey man science.

So it is insanity to even try debunking flat earth fundamental truths with that piece of garbage (m.m.s.)

inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:01:15 PM

Wow, some people are just stupid.
exemplaar

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:05:32 PM

Yep, you can also check image in photoshop - levels or exposure will bring you in sight some strange anomalies  Roll Eyes

At least they have photos. Flat earth people really don't have any that show the whole flat world in a composite. And they can't. We all know why they can't.

Cool
indeed , the problem is those people who make the conspiracy theory
seems have a doubt on science and technology
which incidentally is a measure the progress of a nation / state.
remember , a countries that control technologies are the winner (for now you can guess who they are).

The whole world is in the control of a evil one.

In 1967, CIA created the label "conspiracy theorists" ... to attack anyone who challenges the "official" narrative

Want proof?, here we go:
We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. William Casey, CIA director 1981
exemplaar

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:08:39 PM

You know this is flat earth thread, so you should be more specific here.

You meant this? http://biblehub.com/psalms/14-1.htm
inlovewith

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:44:55 PM

Well, I think it goes without saying who's stupid and what's stupid.
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:49:19 PM

"g) the moon landing is not a proven hoax. but rather thought to be one by CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. there is physical proof that there are man made objects on the moon."

Lol, you are a brainwashed idiot, no need to listen to the rest of your garbage, this seals it

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
inlovewith

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:02:36 AM

It's easier to go to the moon than to fake it. So why bother faking it?
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:04:38 AM

If its so easy where are the tourists on the moon, (facepalm)

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
inlovewith

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:33:43 AM

It's not easy to go to the moon, because it's so expensive, but it's much easier than faking a moon landing.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:01:34 AM

You can find the strongest atheist, or the craziest idiot, or the person on the biggest drug trip, or any other joker that you want, and they all have aspects of the truth in them. If they didn't, they would never be alive.

At the same time, all people, even the most righteous of them, have aspects of falsehood in their lives. The fact that they die proves it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:10:26 AM

It's not easy to go to the moon, because it's so expensive, but it's much easier than faking a moon landing.

The Moon is a 32 mile wide disk with an altitude of ~3,000 miles and it emits its own light. This strongly contradicts what NASA is selling.
inlovewith

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:38:11 AM

The Moon is a 32 mile wide disk with an altitude of ~3,000 miles and it emits its own light. This strongly contradicts what NASA is selling.

I see that you guys are just joking. This is a joke thread.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:52:05 AM

I held my calipers out at arm's length, and the moon is only .0.395 inches in diameter. And only half of it was shining light at me.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:33:08 AM

I held my calipers out at arm's length, and the moon is only .0.395 inches in diameter. And only half of it was shining light at me.

Cool

You really are just spare parts, aren't you Herman?

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:35:36 AM

Sorry, no joke. Unless you count BADecker. He's a pretty big joke.

Sun and Moon Equal Divine Balanced Opposites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb5kDVdPx84
montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:24:12 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 06:38:16 PM by montaga

Are you on the Left or Right side?

Yes some stupid people do believe straight and round is a match.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: