Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:37:20 AM

"you can't see it or weight it but trust us goy, it's really there".

But you can see or weigh your god?

lol

I think if I dunk him in a big enough lake of a known size I could get a displacement reading, is fluid Oz close enough? The scale differences are really quite extreme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:00:30 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 01:12:32 AM by sirazimuth

Everytime I come to this thread to read his latest delusional word salad troll fest I'm like... how the fuck does this
batty character keep up with this daily farcical FE charade going on 4 years and counting?
Fucking amazing dedication.

97% of flat earthers are trolls and the other 3% are retarded.

oh yeah, and 1 very dedicated, retarded troll^....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 04:50:44 PM

I think if I dunk him in a big enough lake of a known size I could get a displacement reading, is fluid Oz close enough? The scale differences are really quite extreme.

And on that retarded comment, I am out.  I only needed to prove you were lying once - not continuously.

Made me realize that no one cares what you think.  I am content to let you mutter to yourself in the dark for as long as you want.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:24:10 AM

Get your own rocket, fly up, take a pic...  then show and PROVE the earth is flat and you can end this silly debate

What?! End this silly debate?? Good lord, are you kidding? This is batty's calling in life, ffs.
He can't end this debate, otherwise what the phuk would he do with himself all day?...go get job or something?

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:13:42 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 07:04:35 AM by notbatman

And on that retarded comment, I am out.  I only needed to prove you were lying once - not continuously.

Made me realize that no one cares what you think.  I am content to let you mutter to yourself in the dark for as long as you want.

Can't you see your problem? There's a spinning globe orbiting a bomb in the vast limitless space between your ears!

Once you disembark from the ball and understand that there's a barrier not a vacuum above you and the lights in the sky are just lights, and the ground beneath you doesn't move you might realize that you're not where you believe you are!

The Titans are not just myth, the rules that govern our physical reality are in part dictated by the engineered structure that was created for us. We don't see God because this environment is engineered for us at our scale.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:29:19 AM

Can't you see your problem? There's a spinning globe orbiting a bomb in the vast limitless space between your ears!

Once you disembark from the ball and understand that there's a barrier not a vacuum above you and the lights in the sky are just lights, and the ground beneath you doesn't move you might realize that you're not where you believe you are!

The Titans are not just myth, the rules that govern our physical reality are in part dictated by the engineered structure that was created for us. We don't see God because this environment is engineered for us at our scale.

-Thinks the universe is a lie

-Titans are obviously real

heh

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:55:39 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 11:27:35 AM by notbatman

The story you're being told about the lights in the sky is the lie.

If I have to explain that high altitude cold air is denser than warm air close to the ground, then you're a special snowflake who has no business dictating that Titans are not a physical reality. Understand that what you believe is real and what you can't comprehend because you're mistaken about some physical limitation weighs heavy. You're not necessarily stupid for being mistaken, the magician is clever, and skillful at things like photo-realistic paintings.
Astargath

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:44:38 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 05:42:05 PM by Astargath

If I have to explain that high altitude cold air is denser than warm air close to the ground, then you're a special snowflake who has no business dictating that Titans are not a physical reality. Understand that what you believe is real and what you can't comprehend because you're mistaken about some physical limitation weighs heavy. You're not necessarily stupid for being mistaken, the magician is clever, and skillful at things like photo-realistic paintings.

Would be so simple to show the projectors and yet here we are, no pics of the projectors, the dome, etc etc.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:36:06 PM

Would be so simple to show the projectors and yet here we are, no pics of the projectors, the dome, etc etc.

Plenty of evidence we can find today for the dome aka Firmament or firmamentus in latin if you prefer.

You are either ignorant, bad or retarded researcher or a denier of truth.

bonus material:
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:58:10 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 04:14:14 PM by sirazimuth

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:40:21 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 11:33:25 PM by notbatman

There's a talk about giants being covered up, shadowy government agencies, men in black with funny hats and, The Smithsonian Institute.

Mudfossil:

Source: http://www.strangehistory.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/irish-giant.jpg

Stone Owl at The Bohemian Grove:

These faggots who rule over you, why do they have a giant fossil owl?

Bonus:

"muh door is too large!"
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:01:44 AM

Flat Earth is real. I agree with it. But the Azimuthal Equidistant Map is yet another psy-op dead end.

The whole FE community is fooled by it.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:18:19 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 11:37:17 AM by notbatman

The Earth is flat.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:05:19 PM

As you show, there is one globe earth. You are missing a lot.

The FE picture is a fake representation.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:16:08 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 05:54:51 PM by notbatman

^^^ Sorry bruh, snake eyes! That's actually barrel distortion from a GoPro wide angle lens.

The Globe, it's the one religion with no moral code. Even the Jew has has a moral code, that's of course when he not using the Torah as to wipe his ass.

quote source: https://youtu.be/mq7u04zmrTg
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:58:47 PM

^^^ Who so alienated you from simple observations that show you that there is nothing flat. Mountains and valleys. Waves on the water. microscopic waves on the water when there is calm. High rise buildings with basements. There is nothing flat. Microscopic mountains and valleys in floor tile.

Even if the earth were extended as a plain, it is not flat.

What in the world happened? Did the churches kick you out, and you flunked science class. And you think that making your own FE scientific religion is going to make you okay?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:45:40 AM

^^^ You definition of flat is purely mathematical, in reality this ideal is not in line with observation. For example:

"The coastline paradox is the counterintuitive observation that the coastline of a landmass does not have a well-defined length. This results from the fractal-like properties of coastlines, i.e., the fact that a coastline typically has a fractal dimension (which in fact makes the notion of length inapplicable). The first recorded observation of this phenomenon was by Lewis Fry Richardson[1] and it was expanded upon by Benoit Mandelbrot.[2]"
-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coastline_paradox

You just need to zoom in on any surface and it's not flat by your definition. Your definition of plain isn't ideal why should flat be any different, they are synonyms after all?

Finally labeling the crap "modern science" churns out as fraudulent isn't creating a religion, it's me looking at "modern art" and calling it out as literally garbage. The globe isn't based on any empirical science, it's a product of the cult of Ba'al; named after the bowel because it's full of shit!
azkielt

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:49:49 AM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

You can prove  yourself  that the earth is a sphere with some facts:

-You can't see the star Polaris from the Southern hemisphere because is at a declination of a bit over 89 degrees,  if the earth was flat we should be able to see it anywhere.

-You can see the International Space Station and even predict where and when  will passover of your city doing by yourself the calculations using the spherical earth model or use a website like (https://www.heavens-above.com/PassSummary) I know this is 3rd party information but you will be able to see the ISS with your own eyes (I have done it many times).

-Buy a decent telescope, watch others planets and you will see how they are round, that is not a direct evidence but if you think like Flath Earth Society (https://twitter.com/FlatEarthOrg/status/935644892721762305), you can also with the telescope watch the ISS and see that is not a airplane, a ball, a missile, Chuck Norris or whatever as some people says.

-Which ever hemisphere you live, watch the sky in the night  and watch the direction of the rotation of the stars and call a friend of the opposite hemisphere and ask for the the direction there, you will see that they are opposite. I know is not just like that but that is the essence of the experiment

If anybody want to believe that the earth is flat its ok to have different opinions, personally I think that is a sphere or whatever is the name that scientist use
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:27:28 AM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

You can prove  yourself  that the earth is a sphere with some facts:

-You can't see the star Polaris from the Southern hemisphere because is at a declination of a bit over 89 degrees,  if the earth was flat we should be able to see it anywhere.

Convergence, perspective and refraction limits your field of view, you can't see the entire sky from any one point on the Earth's surface. Also atmosphereic refraction causes celestial objects to have an apprent position. You're debunking a strawman model.

-You can see the International Space Station and even predict where and when  will passover of your city doing by yourself the calculations using the spherical earth model or use a website like (https://www.heavens-above.com/PassSummary) I know this is 3rd party information but you will be able to see the ISS with your own eyes (I have done it many times).

The object you're viewing in the sky could be anything from a high altitude aircraft to some kind of balloon riding the jetstream. I've seen telescopic video of an object with a blinking light that looks like a high altitude aircraft, the object was exactly where the iPhone ISS tracking app said the ISS would be.

-Buy a decent telescope, watch others planets and you will see how they are round, that is not a direct evidence but if you think like Flath Earth Society (https://twitter.com/FlatEarthOrg/status/935644892721762305), you can also with the telescope watch the ISS and see that is not a airplane, a ball, a missile, Chuck Norris or whatever as some people says.

Video and photographs of stars and plants taken by Nikon Coolpix P900/1000 owners all show twinkling lights that are not round at all. Again images of an object in the sky are not definitive proof NASA isn't just flying a kite up there to trick you.

-Which ever hemisphere you live, watch the sky in the night  and watch the direction of the rotation of the stars and call a friend of the opposite hemisphere and ask for the the direction there, you will see that they are opposite. I know is not just like that but that is the essence of the experiment

The stars say nothing of surface below them, you're making assumptions about the lights in sky then trying to validate your globe model with those assumptions. If the stars are projections off of a curved mirror (firmament) then you'll get distortions like a change in rotation direction and 24 hour light in Antarctica (summertime) from the light wrapping around.

If anybody want to believe that the earth is flat its ok to have different opinions, personally I think that is a sphere or whatever is the name that scientist use

No you don't have a different opinion, you've just been brainwashed and are regurgitating the shit you've been fed by TPTB like an absolute cuck.
Astargath

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:35:15 AM

You can prove  yourself  that the earth is a sphere with some facts:

-You can't see the star Polaris from the Southern hemisphere because is at a declination of a bit over 89 degrees,  if the earth was flat we should be able to see it anywhere.

Convergence, perspective and refraction limits your field of view, you can't see the entire sky from any one point on the Earth's surface. Also atmosphereic refraction causes celestial objects to have an apprent position. You're debunking a strawman model.

-You can see the International Space Station and even predict where and when  will passover of your city doing by yourself the calculations using the spherical earth model or use a website like (https://www.heavens-above.com/PassSummary) I know this is 3rd party information but you will be able to see the ISS with your own eyes (I have done it many times).

The object you're viewing in the sky could be anything from a high altitude aircraft to some kind of balloon riding the jetstream. I've seen telescopic video of an object with a blinking light that looks like a high altitude aircraft, the object was exactly where the iPhone ISS tracking app said the ISS would be.

Video and photographs of stars and plants taken by Nikon Coolpix P900/1000 owners all show twinkling lights that are not round at all. Again images of an object in the sky are not definitive proof NASA isn't just flying a kite up there to trick you.

-Which ever hemisphere you live, watch the sky in the night  and watch the direction of the rotation of the stars and call a friend of the opposite hemisphere and ask for the the direction there, you will see that they are opposite. I know is not just like that but that is the essence of the experiment

The stars say nothing of surface below them, you're making assumptions about the lights in sky then trying to validate your globe model with those assumptions. If the stars are projections off of a curved mirror (firmament) then you'll get distortions like a change in rotation direction and 24 hour light in Antarctica (summertime) from the light wrapping around.

No you don't have a different opinion, you've just been brainwashed and are regurgitating the shit you've been fed by TPTB like an absolute cuck.

You can clearly see the shape of saturn and the moon with a P900 here ( https://youtu.be/Clg7rQB6H2U?t=250 )

You can clearly see the shape of the iss with a p900 here ( https://youtu.be/pDIPZFqfGGo?t=104 )

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: