Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:42:37 AM

^^^ Fuck you faggot, trying to conflate apparent size with angles measured against the horizon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:23:43 AM

^^^ Fuck you faggot, trying to conflate apparent size with angles measured against the horizon.

Whose doing the conflation? You are saying that 1 minute (an angle) is equal to 1 nautical mile (a size).

I don't understand why you disagree with me. I'm really trying to understand. I've shown you my math. Please stop name-calling and just point out my mistake.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:45:32 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 06:42:58 AM by notbatman

This is what these faggots are so desperately trying to hide:

You can see the angle never changes no matter how close the telephone pole is. They feign ignorance in an attempt to lead people away from the truth, pretending apparent size is the angle depicted above in red.

The angle in red never fucking changes and it's based on the human eye, it doesn't matter how fucking close the object is!

The pole could be hanging from a fucking helicopter off in the distance, up in sky and it would still have the same fucking angle! Up, down, left, right, close up, far away it doesn't fucking matter the angle DOES NOT CHANGE EVER!!!!!!

The Sun is measured directly with a sextant to be 32 minuets or nautical miles in diameter. This would stand up in court.
tushartester1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:40:48 AM

On a rather calm yet breezy day, get out to the ocean. Through a telescope, watch a sailing ship coming in towards land. At a great distance away, only the topmost parts of the masts are visible on the horizon
karen442

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:48:42 AM

f coarse you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:30:16 AM

On a rather calm yet breezy day, get out to the ocean. Through a telescope, watch a sailing ship coming in towards land. At a great distance away, only the topmost parts of the masts are visible on the horizon

It's because of perspective, convergence and atmospheric refraction. Now go kill yourself!

On a rather calm yet breezy day, get out to the ocean. Through a telescope, watch a sailing ship coming in towards land. At a great distance away, only the topmost parts of the masts are visible on the horizonOn a rather calm yet breezy day, get out to the ocean. Through a telescope, watch a sailing ship coming in towards land. At a great distance away, only the topmost parts of the masts are visible on the horizon

It's because of perspective, convergence and atmospheric refraction. Now go kill yourself!

I really hate having to repeat myself.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:24:28 PM

^^^ But perspective, convergence and atmospheric refraction have nothing to do with the fact that the ship is coming up over the horizon. All of the perspective, convergence and atmospheric refraction have to do with observations.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
karen442

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:26:30 AM

of coarse you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:19:29 AM

This is what these faggots are so desperately trying to hide:
https://i.imgur.com/zEOvqSg.jpg
You can see the angle never changes no matter how close the telephone pole is. They feign ignorance in an attempt to lead people away from the truth, pretending apparent size is the angle depicted above in red.
The angle in red never fucking changes and it's based on the human eye, it doesn't matter how fucking close the object is!
The pole could be hanging from a fucking helicopter off in the distance, up in sky and it would still have the same fucking angle! Up, down, left, right, close up, far away it doesn't fucking matter the angle DOES NOT CHANGE EVER!!!!!!

I don't understand what you are trying to show, and I don't know if this is related, but the angle does depend on how close to the plane of the poles you are. If you are not standing a mile away instead of next to the poles, the angle would be quite small.

The Sun is measured directly with a sextant to be 32 minuets or nautical miles in diameter. This would stand up in court.

I don't disagree with the angular size of the sun being 32 minutes. I'm just trying to figure out how 1 minute can equal 1 nautical mile. You are good at drawing diagrams. Please draw one that shows how 1 minute equals 1 nautical mile. Thanks.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:25:09 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 08:08:04 AM by notbatman

The following user sent me a private message. However I'd to take the time to answer here so everybody can know.

You have good knowledge on the topic. I would like to add few thing that Through a telescope, watch a sailing ship coming in towards land. At a great distance away, only the topmost parts of the masts are visible on the horizon On a rather calm yet breezy day, get out to the ocean.

It's because of perspective, convergence and atmospheric refraction. Now go kill yourself and make sure to take BADecker with you.

@odolvlobo,

I'm showing that the red angle is the same for all the poles. The distance of a pole from the observer does not change the angle in red because the angle is taken from the horizon. If the poles were a foot taller the red angle would be greater and if they were a foot shorter the red angle would be less.

Do you follow?

If I measure a pole with a sextant against the horizon the measurement will be a several seconds. Then if I measure the pole with a measuring tape the pole will be several feet tall.

Still following?

There will always be a 1:1 correlation between the pole's angle against the horizon and it's height. Because the angle is observed with the human eye when measuring with a sextant, it's the eyes angular resolution limit that defines the distance to the horizon and thus the angle measured.

Get it?
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:21:18 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 07:41:06 AM by odolvlobo

I'm showing that the red angle is the same for all the poles. The distance of a pole from the observer does not change the angle in red because the angle is taken from the horizon. If the poles were a foot taller the red angle would be greater and if they were a foot shorter the red angle would be less.
Do you follow?

Yes. The angle is due to perspective and it depends on the height of the poles and your distance from the plane of the poles.

If I measure the pole with a sextant against the horizon the reading will be a several seconds. Then if I measure the pole with a measuring tape the pole will be several feet tall.
Still following?

No. Which pole are you measuring with the sextant? Each pole will give you a different value.

There will always be a 1:1 correlation between the pole's angle against the horizon and it's height. Because the angle is observed with the human eye when measuring with a sextant, it's the eyes angular resolution limit that defines the distance to the horizon and thus the angle measured.
Get it?
No. You can only say that if you have a line of poles so that you can measure an angle based on where the poles converge to in the distance.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:28:15 AM

^^^ The angle defined in red is the same for every pole, how are you getting a different value for each pole?
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:36:47 AM

^^^ The angle defined in red is the same for every pole, how are you getting a different value for each pole?

That's not what a sextant measures. It measures the angle above the horizon and not the angle to some point of convergence.

To measure the angular size of the sun, you measure the angles to the top and bottom and subtract. You get 32 minutes. You would do the same with the poles and would get a different value for each pole.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:51:01 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 03:27:57 AM by notbatman

^^^ How are you getting different angles for each pole if you're taking 2 readings from the horizon and subtracting the difference? (measuring the poles would actually take 4 readings, 2 above the horizon line and 2 below) The angle illustrated in red proves this impossible.

How can you be this fucking retarded? I think you're a fucking liar pretending to be dumb to confuse and mislead people.

edit:

Whoops, looks like I was a bit confused here too. See post #15403.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:38:41 AM

^^^ How are you getting different angles for each pole if you're taking 2 readings from the horizon and subtracting the difference? (measuring the poles would actually take 4 readings, 2 above the horizon line and 2 below) The angle illustrated in red proves this impossible.

How can you be this fucking retarded? I think you're a fucking liar pretending to be dumb to confuse and mislead people.

Dude im not an expert on this and I understand what he said. He said a sextant does NOT measure the angle to some point of convergence like you are doing, are you sure you are not on drugs?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:45:48 AM

^^^ He's claiming to get different angles for each pole but, the image proves via the red angle that all the poles share the same angle.

So tell me shit for brains, how's he getting different angles for each pole if he's measuring the angle from the horizon (caused by convergence to a point on a plain)?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:31:33 AM

^^^ He's claiming to get different angles for each pole but, the image proves via the red angle that all the poles share the same angle.

So tell me shit for brains, how's he getting different angles for each pole if he's measuring the angle from the horizon (caused by convergence to a point on a plain)?

Are you dumb or what? A sextant does NOT measure what you are showing with thr red lines, aka to some point of convergence, it measures the angle ABOVE the horizon, jesus christ.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:35:44 PM

^^^ How is he getting different angles for each pole if he's measuring the angle from the horizon? The angle illustrated in red proves all the poles have the same angle.

The vertex is at the horizon not the observer, fucking retard.
CryptoAleczar

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 01:24:29 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Apply the laws of physics to the round earth and to the flat, on which of them they work, that is true  Wink But still, most people are so naive that they can believe in square earth  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:40:18 PM

Are you dumb or what? A sextant does NOT measure what you are showing with thr red lines, aka to some point of convergence, it measures the angle ABOVE the horizon, jesus christ.

^^^ How is he getting different angles for each pole if he's measuring the angle from the horizon? The angle illustrated in red proves all the poles have the same angle.

The vertex is at the horizon not the observer, fucking retard.

The angle is important. But you can't tell distance or size of a faraway object without at least one more piece of information. You can't do it with a sextant or a rangefinder or a transit... not without at least one more piece of info besides the angle.

If you can find size or distance with any of these tools, it's because there is more info besides the angle built right into the way they operate. Until you get the other info, you won't know why they work the way they do, or how they tell distance or size of a distant object.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: