Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901265 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:19:53 PM

Why are you trying to hide the truth?

I wouldn't ask that question in this thread as you are showing uncertainty and giving only more power to atheist people.

PS: this is the main account of Cash BTC.
SO YOU ARGUE WITH YOURSELF Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
WHICH ONE WINS THE ARGUMENT CASH BTC OR BITNOW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:20:49 PM

Judaism generally views Jesus as one of a number of Jewish Messiah claimants who have appeared throughout history.[1] Jesus is viewed as having been the most influential, and consequently the most damaging, of all false messiahs.[2] However, since the mainstream Jewish belief is that the messiah has not yet come and the Messianic Age is not yet present, the total rejection of Jesus as either messiah or deity in Judaism has never been a central issue for Judaism.

Judaism has never accepted any of the claimed fulfillments of prophecy that Christianity attributes to Jesus. Judaism also forbids the worship of a person as a form of idolatry, since the central belief of Judaism is the absolute unity and singularity of God.[3][4] Jewish eschatology holds that the coming of the Messiah will be associated with a specific series of events that have not yet occurred, including the return of Jews to their homeland and the rebuilding of The Temple, a Messianic Age of peace[5] and understanding during which "the knowledge of God" fills the earth,[6] and since Jews believe that none of these events occurred during the lifetime of Jesus (nor have they occurred afterwards), he is not a candidate for messiah...

So jews were here before Christians ..So why don.t they believe in jesus ..you think of all the religious people they would know if jesus existed they where here first Wink Wink Wink Wink..

RISE FROM THE DEAD Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
NUTTER..SO WERE ALL GOING TO GET KILLED  AND THEN RISE FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE OF JESUS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EVERY PERSON THAT IS DEAD OR WHO AS EVER DIED WILL RISE FROM THE DEAD Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT Cheesy Cheesy

What you say only the believers will be brought back to life..i thought he forgives everybody Grin Grin

So is jesus a contradicting liar Wink Wink Wink i mean the bible tells you to do one thing and then says  do the opposite ..so even god does not know what he is talking about Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i cannot be 100% there is no god .. but at the same time i cannot be 100% i am actually here.
am i in the matrix who know for sure.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you able to keep your informations concise?

Are you high?

==================================================================================================================

The important thing that comes from the Bible is the message of Jesus Christ, the Messiah. All who believe in the salvation of Jesus, through His death on the cross and His resurrection to eternal life, will receive eternal life from Him. Those people will be raised from death at the last day to live forever.

The rest of the info in the Bible is all there to back up this most important thing... the salvation that is there for as many as will receive it.

You are talking like a Christian.

Dont' close your mind and you'll be able to understand all.

Smiley

:-|

Can I ask you a question: why are you interested in atheism?

Thank You and best regards.

atheism is someone who does not worship gods..well i don.t..plus so much war and hate caused by religion plus arguing about something that is not there its bonkers Undecided Undecided

its the 21st century get real nutters Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

An atheist is someone who is a liar. Why? Because he sets himself up as God over God, by expressing that God doesn't exist in the face of proof that God DOES exist. If he merely said he wasn't sure, then he might not be setting himself up as God by making such a blatantly foolish determination, that God doesn't exist.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:22:54 PM

Uncertainty? I am VERY certain I asked that question. Even if the moderators delete it, I still am very certain that I have asked it.

Smiley

Than why you need to know the reason because somebody wants to hide the truth?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:23:05 PM

Why are you trying to hide the truth?

I wouldn't ask that question in this thread as you are showing uncertainty and giving only more power to atheist people.

PS: this is the main account of Cash BTC.
SO YOU ARGUE WITH YOURSELF Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
WHICH ONE WINS THE ARGUMENT CASH BTC OR BITNOW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well, that's about all YOU can say, since you recognize that you lost the argument either way.    Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:24:16 PM

Uncertainty? I am VERY certain I asked that question. Even if the moderators delete it, I still am very certain that I have asked it.

Smiley

Than why you need to know the reason because somebody wants to hide the truth?

Why do you need to know the reason why I might need to know the reason?    Huh

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:26:49 PM

Because nobody agrees with my in this forum that atheist are not able to love.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:27:39 PM

So jews were here before Christians ..So why don.t they believe in jesus ..you think of all the religious people they would know if jesus existed they where here first Wink Wink Wink Wink..

NUTTER..SO WERE ALL GOING TO GET KILLED  AND THEN RISE FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE OF JESUS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EVERY PERSON THAT IS DEAD OR WHO AS EVER DIED WILL RISE FROM THE DEAD Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT Cheesy Cheesy

What you say only the believers will be brought back to life..i thought he forgives everybody Grin Grin

So is jesus a contradicting liar Wink Wink Wink i mean the bible tells you to do one thing and then says  do the opposite ..so even god does not know what he is talking about Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i cannot be 100% there is no god .. but at the same time i cannot be 100% i am actually here.

Video: Why Jewish People Do Not Believe In Jesus

Comment: "The Talmud was written by Rome centuries after the New Testament , so every Jew that is worshiping the Talmud is deceived."

Yes, everyone on earth will rise again. The ones that Jesus finds favor with will live forever, and the rest will not. They will be ashes under our feet.
SO WHATS THE POINT IN KILLING US ALL THEN BRINGING US ALL BACK TO LIFE Undecided Undecided Undecided
BE MUCH EASIER TO JUST LET US ALL LIVE FOREVER
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:28:04 PM

Comment: "The Talmud was written by Rome centuries after the New Testament , so every Jew that is worshiping the Talmud is deceived."

Yes, everyone on earth will rise again. The ones that Jesus finds favor with will live forever, and the rest will not. They will be ashes under our feet.

The current Talmud is a compilation of writings that had its start in Babylon at the time of the Israel captivity there somewhat prior to 500 BC. Papal Bulls are the counterpart in Catholicism to the Talmud of the Jews.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:31:22 PM

An atheist is someone who is a liar. Why? Because he sets himself up as God over God, by expressing that God doesn't exist in the face of proof that God DOES exist. If he merely said he wasn't sure, then he might not be setting himself up as God by making such a blatantly foolish determination, that God doesn't exist.

Atheist is someone that does not believe in God.

Atheist is someone that is not able to Love as Love is a sentiment based on Faith.

Smiley

Thank You

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:32:01 PM

SO WHATS THE POINT IN KILLING US ALL THEN BRINGING US ALL BACK TO LIFE Undecided Undecided Undecided
BE MUCH EASIER TO JUST LET US ALL LIVE FOREVER

God told Adam and Eve that the day they would eat the forbidden fruit, they would surely die. And they did die that day, in spiritual perfection. We, their descendants, receive the same because we are corrupted as they became, both in body and in spirit.

The point is, they committed suicide. God didn't kill them. But God is offering us all the way out of death, into eternal life in joy. Too bad for you that you don't want it.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:34:14 PM

Atheist is someone that does not believe in God.

Atheist is someone that is not able to Love as Love is a sentiment based on Faith.

Smiley

Thank You

Your lack of punctuation following your "Thank you" raises question in my mind as to its sincerity.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:36:18 PM

Thank You.
My daughter would laff her head off i am not able to love ..
right what about the muslim who let his daughter drown because of his religion in dubai

seen a muslim father stoning his own daughter because she slept with another man.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
 this was all done in this past month..the 21st century and this happens..it makes my blood boil

and because i am an atheist i cannot love Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
fuck you religious fuckers don.t know the meaning of love you love a book more than your own family soft stupid people
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:37:36 PM

Thank You.
right what about the muslim who let his daughter drown because of his religion in dubi

seen a muslim father stoning his own daughter because she slept with another man.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
 this was all done in this past month..the 21st century and this happens..it makes my blood boil

fuck you religious fuckers don.t know the meaning of love you love a book more than your own family soft stupid people

Are you still high?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:39:33 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 07:07:23 PM by BADecker

Judaism generally views Jesus as one of a number of Jewish Messiah claimants who have appeared throughout history.[1] Jesus is viewed as having been the most influential, and consequently the most damaging, of all false messiahs.[2] However, since the mainstream Jewish belief is that the messiah has not yet come and the Messianic Age is not yet present, the total rejection of Jesus as either messiah or deity in Judaism has never been a central issue for Judaism.

Judaism has never accepted any of the claimed fulfillments of prophecy that Christianity attributes to Jesus. Judaism also forbids the worship of a person as a form of idolatry, since the central belief of Judaism is the absolute unity and singularity of God.[3][4] Jewish eschatology holds that the coming of the Messiah will be associated with a specific series of events that have not yet occurred, including the return of Jews to their homeland and the rebuilding of The Temple, a Messianic Age of peace[5] and understanding during which "the knowledge of God" fills the earth,[6] and since Jews believe that none of these events occurred during the lifetime of Jesus (nor have they occurred afterwards), he is not a candidate for messiah...

Are you able to keep your informations concise?

Are you high?

==================================================================================================================

The important thing that comes from the Bible is the message of Jesus Christ, the Messiah. All who believe in the salvation of Jesus, through His death on the cross and His resurrection to eternal life, will receive eternal life from Him. Those people will be raised from death at the last day to live forever.

The rest of the info in the Bible is all there to back up this most important thing... the salvation that is there for as many as will receive it.

You are talking like a Christian.

Dont' close your mind and you'll be able to understand all.

Smiley

Can I ask you a question: why are you interested in atheism?

Thank You and best regards.

atheism is someone who does not worship gods..well i don.t..plus so much war and hate caused by religion plus arguing about something that is not there its bonkers Undecided Undecided

its the 21st century get real nutters Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just because most of the war-making peoples of the 1900s were religious people denying religion, doesn't mean that they had no religion. Their religions might have all been religions of war.

Everyone has religion.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:40:23 PM

Your lack of punctuation following your "Thank you" raises question in my mind as to its sincerity.

Smiley

What is sincerity for you?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:42:04 PM

Thank You.
right what about the muslim who let his daughter drown because of his religion in dubai

Showing love and thinking that the feelings that you have are feelings of love, doesn't mean you have love. It just means that you have some feelings that you interpret as love, and that when other people see you, they think that it is love that you are expressing and displaying.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:42:33 PM

Smiley

What is sincerity for you?

That's personal.   Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:44:24 PM

That's personal.   Smiley

Right: so you are asking sincerity but not giving sincerity.

You have a trust problem like atheists do.

Please keep have faith and your answers may become real.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:49:17 PM

That's personal.   Smiley

Right: so you are asking sincerity but not giving sincerity.

You have a trust problem like atheists do.

Please keep have faith and your answers may become real.

May...

Best regards.

Mark 11:22-25:
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:53:48 PM

Mark 11:22-25:
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Smiley

I understand that People always create problems but starting to Prey for having your right to not answer a question fulfilled is too much.

There is time for preying and time for acting: choose wisely.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: