Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901265 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:40:31 PM

My problem with faith is that I don't have enough of it. But I would like knowledge, as well. Knowledge makes faith useless. But blind faith is stupidity, making some knowledge necessary to keep from being stupid.

Can you see the difficulty here?

Smiley

I know that knowledge lead to death: it is not smart to look for knowledge.

And I'm an engineer: I've dedicated all my Life to knowledge.

Take a tisane and chill out.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:43:12 PM

The point of entropy isn't to prove something. The point is that entropy is proven all around us in nature.

Smiley

"Talking Science to an atheist is like judging a fish for its skill to climb a tree".

If you talk Faith to them you will have better chances of success.

Thank You.

On the other hand, since most of the evolution things the atheists think of have to do with fish climbing out of the water onto land, they must be in faith with the science of fish climbing trees.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:45:42 PM

My problem with faith is that I don't have enough of it. But I would like knowledge, as well. Knowledge makes faith useless. But blind faith is stupidity, making some knowledge necessary to keep from being stupid.

Can you see the difficulty here?

Smiley

I know that knowledge lead to death: it is not smart to look for knowledge.

And I'm an engineer: I've dedicated all my Life to knowledge.

Take a tisane and chill out.

Thank You.

However, if you don't have some knowledge of God and salvation, all you have is faith that perhaps you will have eternal life. Since you see people dying all around you, your faith would be mostly in death.

Knowledge that god exists is a start towards having faith in the right area since we don't really know much about Him.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:47:17 PM

If you really think that, it's probably time to get on a plane and do some traveling.  No need to reference an old book - go see the world for yourself.

So: because you don't know something you'll travel the all World?

It is 2015: Internet do exists.

====================================================================================================================

On the other hand, since most of the evolution things the atheists think of have to do with fish climbing out of the water onto land, they must be in faith with the science of fish climbing trees.

Smiley

I didn't have the guts to told you the tactic to use against atheists.

I was using an imaginary view to say: use Faith against atheist because Faith is the powerful tool of Religion and this thread subject is "Why do atheists hate Religion?"

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:47:32 PM

The "imaginary friend" you are talking about, is the Friend that the 3 laws of science I have been talking about prove to exist, but atheists ignore the proof.

Smiley

So... you are saying: because I don't believe in Jesus Christ our Lord I'm not able to see science?

I believe in G-d, I don't believe in Jesus Chris our Lord (the Messiah), I'm not so sure about him.

Thank You.

Since I wasn't responding to you...

No. I wasn't saying anything like that to you.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:49:00 PM

Smiley

I didn't have the guts to told you the tactic to use against atheists.

I was using an imaginary view to say: use Faith against atheist because Faith is the powerful tool of Religion and this thread subject is "Why do atheists hate Religion?"

I don't understand what you are saying here.   Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:50:51 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 09:10:27 PM by BitNow

I don't understand what you are saying here.   Smiley

I'm saying that I didn't have the guts to told you how to fight the war against atheist people, so I did use a pre-made phrase.

You need to fight atheist with Faith not Science.

Faith is Religion's tool not Science: knowledge leads to death and with atheists you will find yourself in the Limbo because atheist have no Faith in G-d

So if you give knowledge to atheist this will happens:
1) you will die (knowledge leads to death)
2) you will find yourself in the Limbo (because atheist have no faith in G-d)

That's why atheist are dangerous.

Don't give knowledge to atheist, give Faith.

I'm an engineer not a theologist but I think that will be the theological demonstration: I'm sure we can also prove that if you give knowledge to atheist you will die without possibility of resurrection. But again, I should study theology more to demonstrate that.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:56:21 PM

Atheism has no clear written directives for morals, and no written examples, except, of course, when the atheist accepts parts of God-religions.

That why atheists cannot Love.

If you can't love you cannot live Life.

If you want my view in this problem is: uncertain people that do not even have the guts to admit that they are atheist.

They simply live in the limbo and are fight for their happiness while we fight for our life.

What is funny about all of that is that in the english version of the Bible you have the fruit while in the italian/greek version of the Bible you have no fruit given to Adam and Eve.

That is funny.

Thank You.

Atheists live in the love that God placed into them while they were being formed in Mommy's tummy.

The Bible doesn't talk about the fruit being given to Adam or Eve. It talks about Eve taking it, presumably from the tree.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 09:18:36 PM

Atheists live in the love that God placed into them while they were being formed in Mommy's tummy.

Atheist do not deserve to live.
Atheism is considered idolatry because you don't believe in G-d but you believe in an idol (2nd commandement).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

The Bible doesn't talk about the fruit being given to Adam or Eve. It talks about Eve taking it, presumably from the tree.

If you have something something was given to you: you are not G-d, you cannot create anything.

Smiley

:-|

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:41:39 PM

Atheist do not deserve to live.
Atheism is considered idolatry because you don't believe in G-d but you believe in an idol (2nd commandement).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

If you have something something was given to you: you are not G-d, you cannot create anything.

Smiley

:-|

Thank You.

Nobody deserves to live, because nobody has the perfection of God, God Who has not even a shadow of turning from perfection.

When you reach out and take something that is given to you, you take it.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:44:23 PM

What an outstanding intellectual dishonesty!  Shocked
Aren't we who blame religion for the wars, it's the people at war who does it.
And yes, it's recurrent that you use your imaginary friend to "forgive your sins"; let me tell you that under an atheists point of view only the people you did harm to can forgive you, not your imaginary friend.

It seems to me you probably know some Christians who aren't very good at being Christian. The whole point of Christianity is to try as hard as you can to be sin-less and Christ-like. They should not be harming others to the point that they can't be forgiven by those people.

There's a pretty simple and plain forward moral rule to abide to:

"Don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you".

Easy and solves most of the problems... and turns funny religious people is usually so unaware of it.

Yes, Jesus taught this, and all Christians should live by it, as it's 1 of 2 commandments He gave. I always try to think about what I would like in a situation and act accordingly.

right lets talk about love in religion

a jew lets there son or daughter die because there god says nature must take its cause its gods will Undecided
rather than let a doctor operate on there kids

a muslim will stone his own daughter to death if they commit adultery
 plus they will do all sorts of horrible things to there own daughters if they do not comply ..

a christian will disown there own child and say horrible things to there own child if they are gay they even say there going to hell with hatred for there own children

so being an atheist means i cannot love.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy religious freaks love a book more than there own family
 AND GOD SAID NO HE NEVER ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND Grin Grin

A Christian should never disown their child or say horrible things to their child. They aren't much of a Christian if they do.

So jews were here before Christians ..So why don.t they believe in jesus ..you think of all the religious people they would know if jesus existed they where here first Wink Wink Wink Wink..

RISE FROM THE DEAD Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
NUTTER..SO WERE ALL GOING TO GET KILLED  AND THEN RISE FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE OF JESUS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EVERY PERSON THAT IS DEAD OR WHO AS EVER DIED WILL RISE FROM THE DEAD Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT Cheesy Cheesy

What you say only the believers will be brought back to life..i thought he forgives everybody Grin Grin

So is jesus a contradicting liar Wink Wink Wink i mean the bible tells you to do one thing and then says  do the opposite ..so even god does not know what he is talking about Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i cannot be 100% there is no god .. but at the same time i cannot be 100% i am actually here.
am i in the matrix who know for sure.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Video: Why Jewish People Do Not Believe In Jesus

Comment: "The Talmud was written by Rome centuries after the New Testament , so every Jew that is worshiping the Talmud is deceived."

Yes, everyone on earth will rise again. The ones that Jesus finds favor with will live forever, and the rest will not. They will be ashes under our feet.
SO WHATS THE POINT IN KILLING US ALL THEN BRINGING US ALL BACK TO LIFE Undecided Undecided Undecided
BE MUCH EASIER TO JUST LET US ALL LIVE FOREVER

God doesn't kill us. We die. We're cursed to death, because the wages of sin are death. Luckily, the Lord came up with a plan to save us through Jesus Christ, and when we're revived, we will be able to live forever if tried to be as Christ-like (sin-less) as possible through the grace of Jesus forgiving the sins we did commit.

God told Adam and Eve that the day they would eat the forbidden fruit, they would surely die. And they did die that day, in spiritual perfection. We, their descendants, receive the same because we are corrupted as they became, both in body and in spirit.

The point is, they committed suicide. God didn't kill them. But God is offering us all the way out of death, into eternal life in joy. Too bad for you that you don't want it.

Smiley

I have an interesting theory I heard recently. It's that there may have been some sort of sexual immorality on Eve's part, not eating fruit, that was the sin. Which makes more sense since her punishment was sexual in nature (childbirth pains), instead of something to do with eating/hunger/knowledge.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:01:12 PM

...omissis...

Guys you are all fantasticating.

Keep to the subject "Why atheist hate Religion?"

I'm not interested in the subject because atheist do not deserve to live so I don't lose time asking this kind of questions.

But if you want to answer a question you need to stick to the subject, keeping to fantasticate about the Bible and Religion is not going to give you an answer.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:03:01 PM

God told Adam and Eve that the day they would eat the forbidden fruit, they would surely die. And they did die that day, in spiritual perfection. We, their descendants, receive the same because we are corrupted as they became, both in body and in spirit.

The point is, they committed suicide. God didn't kill them. But God is offering us all the way out of death, into eternal life in joy. Too bad for you that you don't want it.

Smiley

I have an interesting theory I heard recently. It's that there may have been some sort of sexual immorality on Eve's part, not eating fruit, that was the sin. Which makes more sense since her punishment was sexual in nature (childbirth pains), instead of something to do with eating/hunger/knowledge.

Eve goofed by talking to the serpent. Adam goofed by not correcting Eve's goof before it became a sin.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:05:27 PM

Eve goofed by talking to the serpent. Adam goofed by not correcting Eve's goof before it became a sin.

Smiley

Eve didn't talk to the serpent. The serpent talked to Eve.

Adam didn't need to correct Eve. Adam needed to find something else to do.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:14:18 PM

Smiley

If it had not been a husband/wife situation, Adam may not have been the one in authority over Eve.

Genesis 3:2,3:
The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”

So, even though Eve didn't sin by disobeying a directive from God in her speech with the serpent, she may have lied. Perhaps we don't have the whole conversation that God had with Adam and Eve. Perhaps God did indeed tell them to not touch the fruit. But we don't have record of it.

Smiley

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:39:46 PM

Smiley

If it had not been a husband/wife situation, Adam may not have been the one in authority over Eve.

Genesis 3:2,3:
The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”

So, even though Eve didn't sin by disobeying a directive from God in her speech with the serpent, she may have lied. Perhaps we don't have the whole conversation that God had with Adam and Eve. Perhaps God did indeed tell them to not touch the fruit. But we don't have record of it.

Smiley

How did Eve know that disobeying God would be wrong before eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, only after which she would have known it was wrong?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:46:33 PM

OT

Why you want to know, didn't I already told you that knowledge leads to death?

Thank You.

===================================================================================================================

How did Eve know that disobeying God would be wrong before eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, only after which she would have known it was wrong?

"Wow"... so she didn't want to disobey: she just wanted to know death.

That was illuminating.

/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

cancer sucks

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:57:28 PM

question  "Why atheist hate Religion?"  who says all of them do  i would say it the other way around
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:03:34 PM

OT

Why you want to know, didn't I already told you that knowledge leads to death?

Thank You.

===================================================================================================================

"Wow"... so she didn't want to disobey: she just wanted to know death.

That was illuminating.

/OT
so you know nothing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  YOU SAID IT NOT ME  Cheesy Cheesy THIS IS HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE .... Grin Grin Grin NOW THAT WAS FUNNY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

AN  IQ OF A PEANUT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:04:44 PM

If you really think that, it's probably time to get on a plane and do some traveling.  No need to reference an old book - go see the world for yourself.

So: because you don't know something you'll travel the all World?

It is 2015: Internet do exists.

It's not that you don't know something.  But a statement as ignorant as "Atheists cannot love" can't be resolved through words.  That is a very bold statement that and you must live in a very small world to think it to be true.  Love is a human emotion, that is not conditional on any religious belief.

And I do think traveling is one of the best ways to rid ourselves of ignorance.  The internet is a great tool as well of course, but it is no replacement for traveling.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: