Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901264 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:30:36 PM

I don't agree, on both parts.

Thank You

Yes, I believe the only way to be saved is to believe in Jesus, through His grace we're saved. I'm arguing that Catholics that believe the only way to be saved is for a priest to confess them before they die, is not biblical or what Jesus taught.

Which is typical of Protestantism (traditional religion of anglo saxon Countries)
Sola gratia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_gratia
Sola Gratia is part of the file solae typical of the Protestant Reformation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_solae

The point is: Anglicanism has the Pope (Queen Elisabeth II)

Question: do you think Anglicanism is Christianity or is not Christianity as well?

Thank You.

If they follow the bible and what Jesus said, yes. If they don't, no.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 04:32:57 PM

If they follow the bible and what Jesus said, yes. If they don't, no.

Ok: I found my computer.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:28:19 PM

"Wow": are the heathens like the atheists?
Traditionally, heathen is one of the words theists utter just prior to burning the heathen in question alive.

Traditionally, stupid is what the heathen are, waiting around to be burned at the stake by atheists posing as theists.

Of course, when cannibals burn atheists at the stake, they really burn them at the steak, because they taste better that way.

Cheesy  Roll Eyes Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:30:46 PM

Question: do you consider yourself atheist?
Yes.

Traditionally, stupid is what the heathen are, waiting around to be burned at the stake by atheists posing as theists.

Of course, when cannibals burn atheists at the stake, they really burn them at the steak, because they taste better that way.

Warning: This user may try to burn you alive and eat your corpse for the crime of wrongthink.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:47:31 PM

Yes.

Warning: This user may try to burn you alive and eat your corpse for the crime of wrongthink.

Quote to myself: atheists offend others when they don't believe in the God the atheists themself don't believe into.

BADecker: do you like that sentence?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:49:48 PM

The papacy has changed the 10 commandments, tell people to pray the rosary over and over like the heathens, and have changed the day of rest from the Sabbath to Sunday. Keeping the Sabbath Holy is a commandment. They broke the commandments. You can't believe the Pope is holy if he doesn't keep the 10 commandments (the Sabbath). Who is he to change times and laws? Daniel 7:25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

"Wow": are the heathens like the atheists?

Is heathens a synonyms of atheists or is something different still on the subject "Religion"?

Thank You for your lesson.

Who is he to change times and laws?

He is the vicar of Christ.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicar_of_Christ

I've already said that but I will go forward in the name of the "language barrier" we have here (trying to overcome here?!?) .

Thank You.

Heathens worship pagan-gods, demonic forces/Nephilim. They would chant and go into a trance-like state, or just pray without thinking. The Lord wants us to think about what we're praying when we pray. If you have to pray the rosary so many times, most people will stop thinking about what they're praying, so it's not the way we're supposed to pray according to the bible.

Jesus didn't change the law, He came to fulfill it. Why should the "vicar of christ" change the laws that even Jesus Himself did not?

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

I believe in the wholiest of wholies, Satoshi, and his sacred commandmint, The Bitcoin.  As I walk down the valley High, I shall share my bounty with those less fortunate, offering to all who will partake, one Satoshi.  I shall do this in mimicry of those who came before, who offered fishes and loaves to the multitude.

As I walk through the valley of Fiat, I shall fear no paper currency. 
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:54:59 PM

OT
I believe in the wholiest of wholies, Satoshi, and his sacred commandmint, The Bitcoin.  As I walk down the valley High, I shall share my bounty with those less fortunate, offering to all who will partake, one Satoshi.  I shall do this in mimicry of those who came before, who offered fishes and loaves to the multitude.

As I walk through the valley of Fiat, I shall fear no paper currency.  

That post is OT (Off Topic).

We are discussing atheism and partially Religion.

You can have your say on those subjects if you like or answer directly the question "Re: Why do Atheists hate Religion?"

We are not, either, discussing Faith as we already agreed on the definition of atheism:
...omissis...
...omissis...

Yes and I did agree with you with the definition of atheism being the one in the Oxford dictionary:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun
[mass noun]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Ref: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

...omissis...

...omissis...

Please keep to the subject of atheism that we already come to an agreement that is the Oxford dictionary definition:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun

[MASS NOUN]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.  
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

I understand your Faith.

Thank You.

Thank You.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:08:41 PM

Yes.

Poor baby. Are the fires of Hell paining you that badly already? Come. Turn. Be saved for peace and joy forever, rather than a forever burning, dying, death.

Cry

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:10:24 PM

Yes.

Quote to myself: atheists offend others when they don't believe in the God the atheists themself don't believe into.

BADecker: do you like that sentence?

Thank You.

You are absolutely getting there. Is your native language English? Or is English a second language for you? Just curious.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 06:11:47 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 06:35:38 PM by BitNow

Come. Turn.

...rise, run and repeat.

That's a nice physical exercise called Suicide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrxhcln6iwc

You are absolutely getting there. Is your native language English? Or is English a second language for you? Just curious.

Smiley

I understood: anglosaxons are Protestants.

What I'm trying to understand is the difference between the Protestants and the Anglicans (mainly British).

The Anglicans believe in the Pope (Queen Elisabeth II) but from a theological prospective (five solae in primis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_solae) they are identical.

Do you have a thought on that?

I'm trying to understand that difference because Anglicans have the same ideas as Catholics and they even believe in the words of the Pope (Queen Elisabeth II) while the Protestants seems to be an heterogeneous mass of believers.

It will be easier to identify same things that lump Protestants to Anglicans: you can easily recognise both of them in the masses when traveling the World.

I found myself more closer to Anglicans, as we both have the Pope, from a theological point of view and I fund myself more close to Americans, as America is a Democracy like Italy, from a secular point of view.

- British are mainly Anglicans but Great Britain is a Monarchy.
- Americans are mainly Protestants (no pope) but America is a Democracy.

Is like Americans have some problems with Authority.

"Recognising the differences is useful from an efficiency point of view."

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:05:51 PM

time to create some content here since the master masturbator beliathon is not spamming enough

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed posuere interdum sem. Quisque ligula eros ullamcorper quis, lacinia quis facilisis sed sapien. Mauris varius diam vitae arcu. Sed arcu lectus auctor vitae, consectetuer et venenatis eget velit. Sed augue orci, lacinia eu tincidunt et eleifend nec lacus. Donec ultricies nisl ut felis, suspendisse potenti. Lorem ipsum ligula ut hendrerit mollis, ipsum erat vehicula risus, eu suscipit sem libero nec erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed congue augue vitae neque. Nulla consectetuer porttitor pede. Fusce purus morbi tortor magna condimentum vel, placerat id blandit sit amet tortor.

Mauris sed libero. Suspendisse facilisis nulla in lacinia laoreet, lorem velit accumsan velit vel mattis libero nisl et sem. Proin interdum maecenas massa turpis sagittis in, interdum non lobortis vitae massa. Quisque purus lectus, posuere eget imperdiet nec sodales id arcu. Vestibulum elit pede dictum eu, viverra non tincidunt eu ligula.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 07:11:35 PM

OT
time to create some content here since the master masturbator beliathon is not spamming enough

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed posuere interdum sem. Quisque ligula eros ullamcorper quis, lacinia quis facilisis sed sapien. Mauris varius diam vitae arcu. Sed arcu lectus auctor vitae, consectetuer et venenatis eget velit. Sed augue orci, lacinia eu tincidunt et eleifend nec lacus. Donec ultricies nisl ut felis, suspendisse potenti. Lorem ipsum ligula ut hendrerit mollis, ipsum erat vehicula risus, eu suscipit sem libero nec erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed congue augue vitae neque. Nulla consectetuer porttitor pede. Fusce purus morbi tortor magna condimentum vel, placerat id blandit sit amet tortor.

Mauris sed libero. Suspendisse facilisis nulla in lacinia laoreet, lorem velit accumsan velit vel mattis libero nisl et sem. Proin interdum maecenas massa turpis sagittis in, interdum non lobortis vitae massa. Quisque purus lectus, posuere eget imperdiet nec sodales id arcu. Vestibulum elit pede dictum eu, viverra non tincidunt eu ligula.

"lol"
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:14:43 PM

There's only way to the Lord and that's through the Son, Jesus. He said that. He didn't say the only way to the Lord was through the priest or pope.

It is not his being that has any merit--it is his Oneness with Creator, which is called "Christ knowing".

Sananda repeats something that you perhaps missed in your following of incorrect information givers. EXCEPT THROUGH ME (CHRIST ACTIONS AS GIVEN IN BALANCE; THE LAWS OF HARMONY AND BALANCE OF THE GREAT SPIRIT AND MOTHER/FATHER CREATION/CREATOR), SHALL YE PASS INTO THE PERFECTION OF THE SO-CALLED HOUSE OF GOD.

God is within you; "Christ" is NOT A NAME, it is a form of life being-ness, emotional sanctity and goodness according to the golden rule. This man KNEW truth and tried to TEACH IT.

We don't have to misunderstand Emmanuel's teachings any longer for he never once suggested he was my savior.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 07:22:33 PM

OT

It is not his being that has any merit--it is his Oneness with Creator, which is called "Christ knowing".

Sananda repeats something that you perhaps missed in your following of incorrect information givers. EXCEPT THROUGH ME (CHRIST ACTIONS AS GIVEN IN BALANCE; THE LAWS OF HARMONY AND BALANCE OF THE GREAT SPIRIT AND MOTHER/FATHER CREATION/CREATOR), SHALL YE PASS INTO THE PERFECTION OF THE SO-CALLED HOUSE OF GOD.

God is within you; "Christ" is NOT A NAME, it is a form of life being-ness, emotional sanctity and goodness according to the golden rule. This man KNEW truth and tried to TEACH IT.

We don't have to misunderstand Emmanuel's teachings any longer for he never once suggested he was my savior.

"Freedom is Strong in this one".
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:37:14 PM

I like to think as my life without sins but, if I need to choose, the sin of Adam was to listen to Eve.

Even your own Bible tells you that the serpent (evil) was in that garden with those two ignorant beings (if they indeed were in the garden). Now, just who do you think told MAN to not eat of the tree of knowledge that would allow him to know Truth? God does NOT limit thine knowledge nor give thine power into the hands of deceivers and others who set rules for your behavior. He gave you a set of laws, birthed within thine soul essence so that you would always know Truth--and the evil taught you to turn away from the laws and follow that which he would give unto you to pull you away from the Laws of God and it has worked, has it not? What makes you think you came into creation either according to the MAN PROJECTED method of EVOLUTION OR THROUGH THE METHOD NOW RECOGNIZED AS “CREATION”? NEITHER ONE ARE CORRECT, FRIENDS, AND ARE SIMPLY MORE LIES TO DECEIVE YOU AND KEEP YOU FROM GOD’S PATH HOME TO SOURCE.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 07:42:27 PM

...omissis...
Now, just who do you think told MAN to not eat of the tree of knowledge that would allow him to know Truth?
...omissis...

God told Adam to not eat to the tree of knowledge of good and evil cause otherwise he would had dead.
"16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.

Ref: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%202&version=NIV

That's what I'm saying: knowledge leads to death, there is no sins in there.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:47:22 PM

OT

"Freedom is Strong in this one".
/OT

It is not off-topic; this post is to show that anyone can follow the Christ path as long as s/he takes responsibility for his/her actions and ceases the blaming of others and the attempting to shift that burden of responsibility onto another. Look within self and recognize the power and knowledge within you, then you can love one another like Emmanuel instructed.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 07:51:18 PM

It is not off-topic; this post is to show that anyone can follow the Christ path as long as s/he takes responsibility for his/her actions and ceases the blaming of others and the attempting to shift that burden of responsibility onto another. Look within self and recognize the power and knowledge within you, then you can love one another like Emmanuel instructed.

Man the subject is atheism.

Why are you trying to avoid the subject of this thread and focusing on your thoughts about the name of Jesus Christ?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:00:16 PM

...omissis...
Now, just who do you think told MAN to not eat of the tree of knowledge that would allow him to know Truth?
...omissis...

God told Adam to not eat to the tree of knowledge of good and evil cause otherwise he would had dead.
"16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.

Ref: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%202&version=NIV

That's what I'm saying: knowledge leads to death, there is no sins in there.

Thank You.

Sorry, but you are not correct;

First, we have already determined that God's people die for lack of knowledge; by your own Bible you have been stopped from making the bolded conclusion.

Second,
God does NOT limit thine knowledge nor give thine power into the hands of deceivers and others who set rules for your behavior. It matters not what the Bible asserts about God if it is wrong.

Third,
God does NOT terrorize children (Isaac) with threats of ritual sacrifice in order to teach their fathers a lesson. That which you refer to as the Bible of God is not and cannot be--for it is filled to overflow with tales and instructions which ARE SIMPLY NOT OF GOD AND ARE, IN FACT, TALES UPON TALES OF BREAKING OF THE LAWS OF GOD AND THOSE OF THE CREATION. I, SIR, AM NOT THE HERETIC AS REGARDS GOD’S DOCTRINES FOR THE ONLY “DOCTRINE OF GOD” MUST BE GOD’S LAWS AND NONE OTHER--and Man breaks all laws of God through his church opinionated interpretations and “voting-in” of that which he chooses that usually are totally AGAINST THE LAWS AS PROJECTED UNTO YOU BY GOD. GOD MAY WELL HAVE “WRITTEN UPON THE WALL” BUT EVERYTHING PUT TO PAPER IS OF MAN’S PHYSICAL PRINTING AND WHERE MAN GOES, SO GOES THE PROBABILITY OF ERROR.

Fourth,
Why do you fear knowledge as though it were death when ignorance is the true death? You were given the rules of RESPONSIBILITY IN ALL ACTIONS AND IF YOU CHOOSE OTHERWISE, YOU BREAK THE LAWS OF GOD--NO MORE AND NO LESS!

Fifth,
The Bible as truly written as dictated by God does not resemble to any great extent the material which is continually quoted and “interpreted” by self-appointed spokesmen of the WORD. I have noted that the true WORD OF GOD--AND GOD IS THE WORD, is totally understandable without interpretation--the commandments (laws) are explicit in every detail from “...not kill” to “...no adultery”. It certainly requires no self-styled “preacher” to foist off his opinions on an unsuspecting and unthinking public because he deceives them into thinking he is somehow better or more informed than they.

Sixth,
I CARE NOT A WHIT FOR YOUR BOOKS OF LIES. WHY NOT FIND THE PORTIONS OF THE BIBLE WHICH DO PROJECT TRUTH--SUCH AS THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE PART ABOUT NOT JUDGING?

Source: http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j029/
1aguar

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:01:42 PM

Man the subject is atheism.

Why are you trying to avoid the subject of this thread and focusing on your thoughts about the name of Jesus Christ?

Atheists who are not growing spiritually are those who hate religion, they are blaming others instead of seeking to destroy the sickness within. Fundamentalists have a similar issue, so it is good to look at the true teachings of Emmanuel and see what was said about responsibility since (surprisingly?) it applies to both fundamentalists and atheists.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: