Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED:(Native Tor wallet and messaging will still be functional after update for TX's only.It will be phased out completely over a reasonable period of time in order for network tx fees to be reduced further or dynamically.)Who would choose the current
(A)  External Tor client allowing Segwit,CSV and all other soft forks. - 8 (53.3%)
(B)  Native Tor client causing major delays and possible stalemate to signalling Segwit,CSV and all nescessary soft forks etc. - 2 (13.3%)
(C)  I am unsure and will leave it to the developers. - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBC] BitcoinPlus Official Thread  (Read 407749 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinplusorg

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:01:53 AM

Tue, 02 May 2017 06:05:16 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)

317901 blocks

27 connections

Difficulty
POW: 3.62004869
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cshelswell

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

Apologies if this is a stupid question that could have been answered by bit more research.

I have a small amount of XBC in my wallet that I'd like to stake as much as possible. Quite often though it's in my useable wallet rather than in the stake bit.

Is there a way to increase the chances of having the wallet have a stake more often so I'm actually gaining off the proof of stake?

Does it just require more XBC in the wallet?

thanks for any help Smiley

Yes, the more XBC in your wallet, the more proportional percentage of stake weight you add to the total network weight.

More network weight means more tickets to the stake lotto on the regular.

TBH, you can stake with a fraction of an XBC, but your weight is going to VERY low, and this will cause the stake reward time to take many days, weeks, months...

If you have a sizable amount of XBC in your wallet, lets say 100 XBC, this amount will stake atleast 1-2 times a day on avg...Sometimes more.

I notice the heavy hitter wallets on the explorer only stake about once a week, and they keep their wallets OFFLINE for weeks at a time, build up stake weight and then open their wallet after weeks of them being closed and cash in heavy on the stakes.

Its a strategy that works well with higher balance POS wallets.

Hope this helps,

MasterTrader777

PS:

Do the community a favor!

Go to the search results page for the keyword #BitcoinPlus on Twitter : https://twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=%23BitcoinPlus&src=typd

<3 Heart / Favorite / RT / and reply to all recent tweets with your wallet address for even more tips!

Just a small preview of the impressions I'm getting in 24 hours with one of the 25 twitter accounts I currently have in my outreach network.

Last nights work on twitter equates to about 352 Organic Impressions per (1) tweet.

You couldn't pay for this sort of engagement with a top notch professional company. My marketing techniques are bar none one of the best.

Only the BEST MARKETING for BITCOINPLUS!

From this point forward, ANYTHING new and interesting is going to be known about amongst all Crypto Communities that use Twitter.

GO BITCOINPLUS!

Thanks - this is kind of what I assumed. I'll try and add to my minor amount of XBC  to get a better stake.

And thanks for pointing out the Twitter thing. I'll have a look tomorrow.

The help is appreciated

Josepino

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:13:37 PM

I hold some xbc coins at high price (more 100usd )for a while but I can not see this coin passing over 70usd .
how long can I keep it to return my funds? I'm a bit worried about that. Thanks.
bitfieschi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:53:54 PM

I hold some xbc coins at high price (more 100usd )for a while but I can not see this coin passing over 70usd .
how long can I keep it to return my funds? I'm a bit worried about that. Thanks.

Download the XBC Wallet - Qt at your PC and send those coins to there and forget about that. In 2 or 3 years you will be a new millionaire. Wink

* don't forget to do a XBC Wallet backup and save your private key in a security location.

mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:24:29 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 09:38:43 PM by mastertrader777

Nothing special about this quick 2 min TA, but I will say the BULLISH HEAD AND SHOULDERS PATTERN is looking very promising long term.

I think we touch new highs on the next run after a few days on calm consolidation!

Thats a nice chart pattern there.Did you use the technical indicators on poloniex to create that or did you map it yourself?Btw would you know how to hook up an mt4/5 platform through poloniex API so the XBC market could be shown on an mt4 demo?Of course it couldnt be live trading and only demo as poloniex dont use MT4.

It was charted on Poloniex website using some of the indicators they provide.

The "artwork" lmao - aka "scribble" was done with a screen shot tool I use called Lightshot.

For charting currencies I use Trading View, and Coinigy, and LeonArdo right now.

Never really got into Mt4/5 - For some reason I keep hearing alot about it lately.

I know the API's work just fine when importing them from Polo to Coinigy.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

On another note.....

I have been doing my part to get BitconiPlus out there. My twitter blasting has been working out well, but contacting some credible payment processors / Universal Wallets is also a big key to this here.

I have contacted Holy Transaction, they guys have been around for a while and I just got an email from them about how they're lowing transaction fees and withdraw fees...so I decided to send the support team a message.

I remember when I was going to get MTR added on there, they were super nice, and willing to add it...so lets hope this is the same for BitcoinPlus!

Also, its nice to see BitcoinPlus Price hugging $50 daily.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

bitfieschi

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:17:56 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Today Bitcoin Plus XBC passed the 110 Votes barrier

Vote for Bitcoin Plus XBC be Add at PoSWallet.

LINK: https://poswallet.com/addcoin

Thank You.

* NEW Add Coin Button Location

* Please, can the Dev Team Quote my post to the picture be visible ?   Thanks.

I do not understand why the Bitcoin Forum moderator delete all my posts, I'm tired of that. Can some one ask him to  PLEASE STOP DO THAT or give me a reasonable reason for this.  Angry    Thank you.

BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:43:40 AM

It was charted on Poloniex website using some of the indicators they provide.

The "artwork" lmao - aka "scribble" was done with a screen shot tool I use called Lightshot.

For charting currencies I use Trading View, and Coinigy, and LeonArdo right now.

Never really got into Mt4/5 - For some reason I keep hearing alot about it lately.

I know the API's work just fine when importing them from Polo to Coinigy.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

On another note.....

I have been doing my part to get BitconiPlus out there. My twitter blasting has been working out well, but contacting some credible payment processors / Universal Wallets is also a big key to this here.

I have contacted Holy Transaction, they guys have been around for a while and I just got an email from them about how they're lowing transaction fees and withdraw fees...so I decided to send the support team a message.

Good job there and your tweets have been noted.This is the kind of community spirit we need and want to build.

I remember when I was going to get MTR added on there, they were super nice, and willing to add it...so lets hope this is the same for BitcoinPlus!

Also, its nice to see BitcoinPlus Price hugging $50 daily.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Lets hope they do add bitcoinplus.Thank you
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:47:27 AM

I do not understand why the Bitcoin Forum moderator delete all my posts, I'm tired of that. Can some one ask him to  PLEASE STOP DO THAT or give me a reasonable reason for this.  Angry    Thank you.

Hi,which post was moderated so I can find out why?Thanks
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

Notice

Official blockexplorer may be down due to work being carried out on the website server.You can still use https://www.blockexperts.com/xbc.

Current Block
Difficulty
Money Supply
Network gH/s
shadowcoinwarrior

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:32:02 AM

yeah i bought in to high to Tongue 55 btc at 0.04 , but still i didnt do that with the idea that xbc will never get above that. Im confident xbc can go to 0.06 at least in the coming months. meanwhile i will help the community where i can
bitcoinplusorg

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

yeah i bought in to high to Tongue 55 btc at 0.04 , but still i didnt do that with the idea that xbc will never get above that. Im confident xbc can go to 0.06 at least in the coming months. meanwhile i will help the community where i can

Sorry to hear you are at a loss.I alo bought my first XBC in 2014 and saw it drop back from around this price all the way to .00025.Sat on a huge loss and sold at the bottom so I know how this feels myself however we are not going to run and abandon the community no matter where the price goes up or down.

Unfortunately we cannot do anything about trading patterns on the exchanges but we can make as best effort possible to keep the show on the road and steer it in the right direction.

bitcoinplusorg

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:44:47 AM

Notice

Official blockexplorer may be down due to work being carried out on the website server.You can still use https://www.blockexperts.com/xbc.

Current Block
Difficulty
Money Supply
Network gH/s

Pulled from twitter

shadowcoinwarrior

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:20:00 AM

Is xbc working on a new website at the moment?
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

We may change the look of it to modernize it a bit so just testing out a few different templates to see what suits.
hogie2010

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

We may change the look of it to modernize it a bit so just testing out a few different templates to see what suits.

Have a look at this site: http://neoscoin.com/
Simple yet professional looking
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

I think it would be nice for someone from the dev team to prepare some sort of roadmap on the up and coming things taking place behind the scenes.

I will do everything I can to prepare the roadmap infographics, but if someone could outline what the major 6-12 month goals are, it would make the community feel alot better.

This is being asked because I want to see the community grow - not sit stagnant with very little info of the progress being made behind the scenes.

Thanks.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

I think it would be nice for someone from the dev team to prepare some sort of roadmap on the up and coming things taking place behind the scenes.

I will do everything I can to prepare the roadmap infographics, but if someone could outline what the major 6-12 month goals are, it would make the community feel alot better.

This is being asked because I want to see the community grow - not sit stagnant with very little info of the progress being made behind the scenes.

Thanks.

Well there has been a lot of progress to date in case you havent noticed.Also there is constant efforts to contact suitable vendors in order to use XBC as a form of payment.We will continue to run a steady ship and no amount of window dressing or cosmetic hype is useful in the long term which is where we are looking.

We are not here to cater for every whim out there in order to hype up things for the next pump either and we have no relationship whatsoever with the trading community.

We are constantly active but not constantly broadcasting our activity or ideas either.Normally we have 1-2 hours meeting everyday over skype to discuss the next days schedule.

Vendor adoption and the services that provide a gateway for this are where we are looking next.Point those tweets etc shapeshift& gourl also as we have identified them as a valuable prospect to be added to our current options.

All this spadework is what will make us sustainable long term.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:12:18 PM

Notice

v2.6.0.0 wallet versions are now complete after testing for bugs etc and seem to be working as they should.Cosmetically there will be no major difference to how your wallet looks however you will now be able to switch off the native TOR connection through settings by simply unticking a box or via the traditional bitcoinplus.conf file.The alternative I2P connectivity will use 3-4 hardcoded nodes that should connect immeadiately if you decide to no longer use TOR due to slow connection or for whatever reason.The main reason for this update is that there are now new checkpoints completed but we have had requests for the choice to use standard I2P if possible and this was the best way to go about it without having to wait for a further opportunity.

All links will be updated once clients are ready for distribution.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:17:56 PM

Thanks.

Well there has been a lot of progress to date in case you havent noticed.Also there is constant efforts to contact suitable vendors in order to use XBC as a form of payment.We will continue to run a steady ship and no amount of window dressing or cosmetic hype is useful in the long term which is where we are looking.

We are not here to cater for every whim out there in order to hype up things for the next pump either and we have no relationship whatsoever with the trading community.

We are constantly active but not constantly broadcasting our activity or ideas either.Normally we have 1-2 hours meeting everyday over skype to discuss the next days schedule.

Vendor adoption and the services that provide a gateway for this are where we are looking next.Point those tweets etc shapeshift& gourl also as we have identified them as a valuable prospect to be added to our current options.

All this spadework is what will make us sustainable long term.

I can't say anything to this but thank you!

I don't want the hype, I just want the gameplan.

I want to position my efforts to help in the best way, so now my tweets will point to ShapeShift and GoURL, Holy Transaction, and a few others.

I'm not trading a single coin, I can prove such...I'm not the trading community - I'm one of your MAJOR whales in on this with you.

I'm looking to get IN!

I have an BTM ( BTC ATM ) company, and I want to integrate XBC into the framework to make XBC available for purchase in over 40 BTM locations within USA.

Are you catching my drift here? I want adoption, not hype...and want to be in with you guys on these Skype calls / groups if possible.

I'm a major key and deserve that respect.

Thanks.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:34:01 PM

I can't say anything to this but thank you! You are welcome

I don't want the hype, I just want the gameplan. The gameplan is to still be here long after others have left

I want to position my efforts to help in the best way, so now my tweets will point to ShapeShift and GoURL, Holy Transaction, and a few others. Excellent and noted

I'm not trading a single coin, I can prove such...I'm not the trading community - I'm one of your MAJOR whales in on this with you.  We dont discuss trading and trading is up to the individuals who trade but if you are talking about helping a stable floating price through your trading activities and ensuring liquidity without any form of market manipulation we may be able to discuss this further.I will have to confirm the possible conflict of interest or any other potential inappropriate connection regards traders and development teams etc first.

I'm looking to get IN! We only have a maximum of 3 team members at all times but work can be outsouced where applicable.

I have an BTM ( BTC ATM ) company, and I want to integrate XBC into the framework to make XBC available for purchase in over 40 BTM locations within USA. This sounds like something we definitely need to discuss asap and will discuss this possibility with you shortly.

Are you catching my drift here? Yes I want adoption, not hype So do we ...and want to be in with you guys on these Skype calls / groups if possible. We will have to work out suitable time for all of us to have a chat but you should set up a group chat and maybe invite us.We do not open group chats to anyone outside the core team unless we have full consensus but we will certainly organise a discussion about your proposal.

I'm a major key and deserve that respect. Nobody is disrespecting your position and we will see how we can cooperate in the near future within our guidelines that are in place.

Thanks. You are welcome
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: