Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED:(Native Tor wallet and messaging will still be functional after update for TX's only.It will be phased out completely over a reasonable period of time in order for network tx fees to be reduced further or dynamically.)Who would choose the current
(A)  External Tor client allowing Segwit,CSV and all other soft forks. - 8 (53.3%)
(B)  Native Tor client causing major delays and possible stalemate to signalling Segwit,CSV and all nescessary soft forks etc. - 2 (13.3%)
(C)  I am unsure and will leave it to the developers. - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBC] BitcoinPlus Official Thread  (Read 407749 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:02:10 PM

What if it doesn't go back? what if it remains +20$? Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:04:45 PM

Za1n...maybe you and Elvis can start a band lol. Your conspiracies blow my mind.

XBC wallet has a staking feature that stakes your balance at 20% per year but you can also achieve compound interest as well by staking continuously like richlist #2 does. Smart. Watch those transactions and you will see what I mean. If you only open wallet once per year it stakes at 20% of your balance. If you leave open continuously it also stakes the stake hence compound interest.

This kind of sounds like a bad thing to me... rapid inflation=price decline
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:09:51 PM

You have to realize that cryptocurrencies in general are growing fast worldwide and XBC is gaining traction in that race. A billion dollar market cap is not out of the question. Staking, development, team knowledge, and a dozen other things are making XBC the real deal.
Yes, but why today?

So you're saying there hasn't been any 'big news' in the last 6 weeks or so?
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

How to get XBC 20% return?

Any coins you have in your wallet will automatically start staking after 24 hours.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:34:21 PM

was there any news?

There have been recent articles over the last few weeks through press releases showing development plans that are being voted on and developed in accordance with funds raised however I didnt expect to see this sudden jump in price today or for whatever reason.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

Za1n...maybe you and Elvis can start a band lol. Your conspiracies blow my mind.

XBC wallet has a staking feature that stakes your balance at 20% per year but you can also achieve compound interest as well by staking continuously like richlist #2 does. Smart. Watch those transactions and you will see what I mean. If you only open wallet once per year it stakes at 20% of your balance. If you leave open continuously it also stakes the stake hence compound interest.

So now it's a conspiracy for me to merely pointing out a pump and dump, lol. Price was pushed up (pump) and then sold off for profit (dump), what's so conspiracy about that? It happens all the time.

Any coin can P&D which XBC clearly did today. Also just as clearly BitcoinDark followed the same pattern, at least for the initial P&D. It just looks like XBC wanted to milk a few more dollars out of people and had a few more cycles up its sleeve.
KOVIC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:39:17 PM

hey guys, how to mine this coin? Huh Grin
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

You have to realize that cryptocurrencies in general are growing fast worldwide and XBC is gaining traction in that race. A billion dollar market cap is not out of the question. Staking, development, team knowledge, and a dozen other things are making XBC the real deal.
Yes, but why today?

So you're saying there hasn't been any 'big news' in the last 6 weeks or so?

Nobody here saw this price action coming so sudden so in all honesty we dont know where it will go or retract back to.There are a lot of coins on poloniex that have huge volatility and today we see that with XBC.After that we are none the wiser.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:44:09 PM

hey guys, how to mine this coin? Huh Grin

This coin is POS and you only have to have some coins in your wallet in order for it to stake.Please refer to https://bitcoinplus.org/content/reserving_coins_in_your_wallet.php for further instructions.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:47:17 PM

missed the train by 2 days, god damn it!

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

Haha 40 bucks now  Cheesy

C0in

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:54:38 PM

and i have 60+ block in an old wallet ..... rekt , why i left crypto in 2015 .... nobody can t help me ....
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:56:53 PM

Hello  ,

I need help of BitcoinPlus community because I found an old wallet of 2014 on which there must be about 60 XBC,
have you a solution to recover them on the new wallet?

I know it's late but Maybe someone has a solution to help me.

thank you in advance.

You are on an old chain that was abandoned a long time ago.Community members had to create a whole new chain and codebase in order to save bitcoinplus as there were multiple issues with the old XBC.

Poloniex oversaw the process of switching over where XBC holders were given the opportunity to have their old coins swapped for the new codebase units provided they had them deposited onto the exchange before the old network stalled.There was at least 6 months notice given to all community members about this including extra time given for stragglers.The old chain was even revived at one stage in order to verify the last bagholder who missed out but this would be impossible now afaik.

Is your old wallet getting any connections btw because I left a node running through a service in order to restart the chain back then but this should have expired a long time back.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:58:18 PM

Hello  ,

I need help of BitcoinPlus community because I found an old wallet of 2014 on which there must be about 60 XBC,

thank you in advance.

Ah, maybe you could share your old client application and start running an alternative fork....SMILE....Maybe, there are others who can also benefit from the old chain....I don't know how much of the old chain was burnt in the exchange because I'm still new to this project but that's one idea....I apologize if it may be obtuse, but it's something.

https://bitcoinplus.org/history.php

BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

and i have 60+ block in an old wallet ..... rekt , why i left crypto in 2015 .... nobody can t help me ....

Hello  ,

thank you in advance.

Ah, maybe you could share your old client application and start running an alternative fork....SMILE....Maybe, there are others who can also benefit from the old chain....I don't know how much of the old chain was burnt in the exchange because I'm still new to this project but that's one idea....I apologize if it may be obtuse, but it's something.

Thanks for the link....To save me some time searching, is there a link to the specifications of the swap?  Was there a swap?  A fork?  If there was just a fork instead of a "swap and burn," couldn't these guys who have the older clients containing coins just update their client to access their coins?

The current BitcoinPlus coin has been running since May 2015. It is effectively a NEW coin. The current team arranged it so that coins on the old chain (old XBC) could be swapped on a 1 to 1 basis at Poloniex. All old coins were sent into Poloniex accounts. Any record that exists is held with Poloniex. The issue is now 2 years later there is no way of validating any coins on the old chain. Current XBC team do not hold a record of who held XBC in May 2015 or who has swapped and who hasn't swapped. The cut off was when Poloinex distributed the coins as they kindly handled everything for the XBC Team at the time.

Now that XBC has some value again it will attract people to come out of the woodwork claiming to have old coins without providing any proof and no way of providing proof without a working blockchain. Sadly some will be telling the truth and some not.

Yes, I can see how that would happen.  I guess my question is: was their a fork or just a swap?  If there was a fork then the old coins would still be in the new chain and the old chain would still contain the old coins....right?  Those that have the old clients can just connect their nodes and make what they can of the alternative chain.  However, if it was a swap to a totally new chain and they missed the announcement....that's their bad because there is no obligation to honor a swap---they still have what they paid for and they can do what they can to support their own chain <---it would be nice to know what happened to the swapped  coins (burnt, dormant wallets...etc) so that an accurate market capitalization can be attained if the old chain is resurrected, right?

We are on a completely new chain.The old original chain wasnt forked and a fulll node and old client was even left running for almost a year by a team member in case any late stragglers arrived so their coins could be verified as long as the old chain was alive but that is finished now.
dollarmoney

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:01:45 PM

what causing price to rise so much???
C0in

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:09:33 PM

Hello  ,

thank you in advance.

Thanks for the link....To save me some time searching, is there a link to the specifications of the swap?  Was there a swap?  A fork?  If there was just a fork instead of a "swap and burn," couldn't these guys who have the older clients containing coins just update their client to access their coins?

The current BitcoinPlus coin has been running since May 2015. It is effectively a NEW coin. The current team arranged it so that coins on the old chain (old XBC) could be swapped on a 1 to 1 basis at Poloniex. All old coins were sent into Poloniex accounts. Any record that exists is held with Poloniex. The issue is now 2 years later there is no way of validating any coins on the old chain. Current XBC team do not hold a record of who held XBC in May 2015 or who has swapped and who hasn't swapped. The cut off was when Poloinex distributed the coins as they kindly handled everything for the XBC Team at the time.

Now that XBC has some value again it will attract people to come out of the woodwork claiming to have old coins without providing any proof and no way of providing proof without a working blockchain. Sadly some will be telling the truth and some not.

Yes, I can see how that would happen.  I guess my question is: was their a fork or just a swap?  If there was a fork then the old coins would still be in the new chain and the old chain would still contain the old coins....right?  Those that have the old clients can just connect their nodes and make what they can of the alternative chain.  However, if it was a swap to a totally new chain and they missed the announcement....that's their bad because there is no obligation to honor a swap---they still have what they paid for and they can do what they can to support their own chain <---it would be nice to know what happened to the swapped  coins (burnt, dormant wallets...etc) so that an accurate market capitalization can be attained if the old chain is resurrected, right?

We are on a completely new chain.The old original chain wasnt forked and a fulll node and old client was even left running for almost a year by a team member in case any late stragglers arrived so their coins could be verified as long as the old chain was alive but that is finished now.

Yes I understand but I was a supporter of the first hour and it is a pity of everything lost because I had to leave for personal reasons the world of the crypto for a while but I understand that there is nothing now To do ... thanks for your answer
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:38:05 PM

Hello  ,

thank you in advance.

Yes I understand but I was a supporter of the first hour and it is a pity of everything lost because I had to leave for personal reasons the world of the crypto for a while but I understand that there is nothing now To do ... thanks for your answer

I understand how you feel.I lost a few hundred XBC over the past few years myself.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:13:28 PM

This market movement came out of nowhere, gotta love crypto

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

yaooke

Activity: 280

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:13:40 PM

what causing price to rise so much???

Fear of a bitcoin hardfork, causing people to look at alternatives. Bitcoin plus fits in the row of bitcoins, you get bitcoin unlimited, bitcoin dark, bitcoin, bitcoin plus...people think bitcoin plus will steal some of that btc market cap. That is why it's rising, combined with mania, and a very low supply.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: