Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED:(Native Tor wallet and messaging will still be functional after update for TX's only.It will be phased out completely over a reasonable period of time in order for network tx fees to be reduced further or dynamically.)Who would choose the current
(A)  External Tor client allowing Segwit,CSV and all other soft forks. - 8 (53.3%)
(B)  Native Tor client causing major delays and possible stalemate to signalling Segwit,CSV and all nescessary soft forks etc. - 2 (13.3%)
(C)  I am unsure and will leave it to the developers. - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBC] BitcoinPlus Official Thread  (Read 407669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
luka4x

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:18:14 AM

Lol. I've never in my life seen a coin rise in price and people start saying it's dead. Oh wait. That's exactly what they said about Bitcoin. XBC has risen 100% in last two weeks and is still just getting started.

1XBC = 1BTC according to the supply .. It can ..

btc is actually killing other coin, not losing too much in usd term. Asian people drive the bubble for sure...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ry474k3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

I think only to look at xbc in dollar price from now but unfortunately no usdt market on poloniex.maybe risky to buy now with btc rising up and up?
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

https://www.bitcoinplus.org/blog/bitcoinplus-mobile-wallet-available-android-play-store

mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:30:55 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZBVNRXw0xFagyjyBmxev5sutDrKY-rJgVSA4FCuglM4/edit#gid=684968034

Whats all this about? Polo staking and dumping?
roguefrog

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:42:37 PM

Roll Eyes

Did you not do ANY due diligence when you bought this coin ?

https://www.bitcoinplus.org/sustainability_plan.php
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:46:17 PM

When Korean or Japanise find BitcoinPlus start skyrocket Smiley
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

Time to move on good luck all,was a good ride Grin
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

Time to move on good luck all,was a good ride Grin

neo1947 thanks for your support over the last while.Best of luck out there.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:09:02 AM

Fri, 26 May 2017 05:04:01 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00026943

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

333854 blocks

46 connections
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 04:27:15 PM

Should I buy more ?

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:22:04 AM

Bitcoin Plus has grown to a level where some people can't handle the ride and that is a reflection on them, not us. Bitcoin Plus has soared greatly and will do so even more with the plans in store. Maybe some are bashing because they are a competitor, maybe some are weak and can't handle it, and maybe some are just plain stupid. I could care less.

Here is what is on my agenda for Bitcoin Plus and the team is with me on this:

XBC

More press
More exchanges
SegWit and Lightning Network
Promote Bitcoin Plus on why it's better than Bitcoin hence the "Plus". There are many reasons including 20% staking, less coins, better design, and much more. These things don't happen overnight and I apologize if we are not going to the moon fast enough for some. LOL

Lol, its " I couldn't care less " or maybe you did mean you could care less.

More mumbo jumbo man. Just stop it.

You haven't done anything to promote bitcoinplus, and you haven't done anything to get more press or exchanges.

ALL TALK man, this is why I don't like you.

Nobody really cares about the moon, so stop subjecting everyone here to your personal thought process.

I personally would like to see more action and less of your hype chat.

Its somewhat degrading and I don't think I'm the only one not buying your hype.

Respect is earned not just given, and I don't think you deserve any respect for the 100's of hype messages you continue to spew.

BitcoinPlusBus has already publicly stated that he doesn't back up what you say, and that some of your post are moderated for such reasons. (hype)

So how about less talk and more action?
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:34:22 AM

Then rushmybitcoin PM's me this Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:48:07 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 03:03:00 AM by mastertrader777

Mastertrader777 what do you do besides come on here and whine?
That's right I sure did and I meant it.
I knew it was only a matter of time before haters coming on here causing problems. Mastertrader777 my guess is you are attention seeker and this is how you fill that void. Why don't you do something for XBC and pop a cork in your trap.

1) Bring multiple $50,000 + Investors to the table.

2) Promote on trading view and speak with many people new to BitcoinPlus (explain whats going on and why its worth investing)

3) Promote heavily on Twitter, go ahead and type in #BitcoinPlus , #XBC on twitter... lets see how many of my post from my blast accounts come up over yours. I'll bet 100 XBC that I have you beat on that note 10 to 1. Yea I have 10 more post for each of your 1 post if any... I promote you don't

4) Contact Holy Transaction and have the reps considering adding it.

5) Contact Challangey and have them speaking with me about adding XBC as well.

6) Make infographics that catch peoples eyes on social media educating people about XBC.

7) Stake many XBC to promote a healthy network.

8 ) Remain strong and stable through many days of your bullshit, and NEVER SOLD A SINGLE COIN! ( Can prove it if needed )

9) Push you guys to release the new website - which you did, well done.

10) Make recommendations on what needs to be done, and offered to help in every way possible...tried joining you all in a skype group convo to see where improvement is needed the most...got disrespectfully declined on my offer SEVERAL times.

11) Deal with investors and keep their heads cool, but as you continue to spew bullshit..its getting harder and harder to do so.

12) Help answer questions people have on twitter about XBC.

13) Help answer questions new commers have on the BitcoinPlus website chatbox.

14) Support the growth of the XBC Marketcap by providing massive liquidity (BUY WALLS) during market upticks.

15) Give away XBC to people on trading view and social media that make TA Charts of XBC promoting market awareness.

16) Spam Richie (Bittrex CEO) on skype daily to look into re-adding XBC saving you guys (team) 3 BTC on having it added.

Should I continue?

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:53:02 AM

FYI you can't pay Bittrex 3 BTC to add a coin. If they make the decision to add your coin you can then pay 3 BTC to have it spotlighted. If it was only 3 BTC to add to Bittrex we would be on there. If I am mistaken please correct me and we will pay 3 BTC to be added to Bittrex immediately.

They can't directly state such, but if you've been in crypto long enough...you know this.

dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:19:05 AM

Mastertrader777 what do you do besides come on here and whine?
That's right I sure did and I meant it.
I knew it was only a matter of time before haters coming on here causing problems. Mastertrader777 my guess is you are attention seeker and this is how you fill that void. Why don't you do something for XBC and pop a cork in your trap.

1) Bring multiple $50,000 + Investors to the table.

2) Promote on trading view and speak with many people new to BitcoinPlus (explain whats going on and why its worth investing)

3) Promote heavily on Twitter, go ahead and type in #BitcoinPlus , #XBC on twitter... lets see how many of my post from my blast accounts come up over yours. I'll bet 100 XBC that I have you beat on that note 10 to 1. Yea I have 10 more post for each of your 1 post if any... I promote you don't

4) Contact Holy Transaction and have the reps considering adding it.

5) Contact Challangey and have them speaking with me about adding XBC as well.

6) Make infographics that catch peoples eyes on social media educating people about XBC.

7) Stake many XBC to promote a healthy network.

8 ) Remain strong and stable through many days of your bullshit, and NEVER SOLD A SINGLE COIN! ( Can prove it if needed )

9) Push you guys to release the new website - which you did, well done.

10) Make recommendations on what needs to be done, and offered to help in every way possible...tried joining you all in a skype group convo to see where improvement is needed the most...got disrespectfully declined on my offer SEVERAL times.

11) Deal with investors and keep their heads cool, but as you continue to spew bullshit..its getting harder and harder to do so.

12) Help answer questions people have on twitter about XBC.

13) Help answer questions new commers have on the BitcoinPlus website chatbox.

14) Support the growth of the XBC Marketcap by providing massive liquidity (BUY WALLS) during market upticks.

15) Give away XBC to people on trading view and social media that make TA Charts of XBC promoting market awareness.

16) Spam Richie (Bittrex CEO) on skype daily to look into re-adding XBC saving you guys (team) 3 BTC on having it added.

Should I continue?

Yes, we all see what you do, but I do not understand why these contradiction are always between you.  
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:31:08 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 12:57:20 PM by dac10

I am a small business, I construct houses and not only. I'll show you some images. In my opinion work well and I also have very wealthy customers, but the underlying  problem is that the legislation on cryptocurrency not so clear. I've talked more with my accountant for the payment method straight to Btc, Xbc, but the legislature does not allow it yet.  
KindHearted

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:00:33 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 01:06:27 PM by KindHearted

@BitcoinPlusBus
@rushmybitcoin
@Egghead

@mastertrader777

I'm sure many in the BitcoinPlus community would love to see XBC added to Bittrex.
And if only for the reason, Bittrex is America's 2nd biggest exchange (in terms of volume per market),
Bittrex is also one of the more secure, reliable, trusted and well-funded marketplaces out there, with lots of traders.
While i believe Poloniex should of course remain our main and principal exchange, but as BitcoinPlus is growing bigger
in size and scope, it shouldn't rely almost exclusively on Poloniex alone and remain completely dependent upon Poloniex.
The recent scaling issues of Poloniex and the continued DDoS attacks have demonstrated, how vulnerable a single
exchange could become at a given point in time, and therefore reducing at least some of BitcoinPlus' dependency
from Poloniex, by trying to list it at Bittrex also, should be a good thing over time.

I agree with BitcoinPlusBus that simply just paying 3 BTC to Bittrex for a listing (if it were possible), may not be sufficient
in the case of BitcoinPlus, for us to get the result we look for: a healthy trading volume on Bittrex without too much of a
risk of getting delisted from Bittrex again. (otherwise we would have just blown 3 BTC for basically nothing, as he said)
If we would just pay 3 BTC to Bittrex, and Bittrex lists XBC (without holding themselves any liquidity for putting up their
own bids & offers), it may result in an almost empty order book, or only very few tokens up for sale, if all orders placed
would solely rely on Bittrex' customers to put up. We would potentially witness a "dead market", even after having paid
3 BTC for getting listed, with the constant risk of being delisted again, if the market doesn't earn Bittrex enough commissions.

It may require some more organizing and proper, extensive talks with Bittrex, to make sure a listing on Bittrex will most likely
be a success. I am not sure how Bittrex' market-making software works or can be configured, but its quite possible that it
supports different "mode" settings, like "customer bids & offers only" (where Bittrex owns no liquidity and making no BTC bids either),
and in contrast another "mode" in which Bittrex holds some or even a vast liquidity and putting up its own bids & offers too,
with the possibility of even generating some (maybe adjustable?) wash trade volume (if need be), to make the market not
seem "dead" to other traders.

We need a clearer picture, about the different options available from Bittrex and how they could best assist us, or even help
us make sure (!!), that a listing on Bittrex turns into a success, and the trading volume can have an organic, natural growth over time.

A couple of question to workout with Bittrex, would be:

1) Does it really cost 3 BTC in every case, even if we were already listed in the past? (and the needed due diligence already done then)
As we are still a small coin with limited funding and limited financial capabilities.

2) Is our impression right, that Bittrex is putting up their own bids & offers also, and not just customer bids & offers,
and is this true for all, most or only some markets?

3) Does Bittrex want or need, prefer, or even require a certain amount of liquidity (certain minimum/maximum percentage of the circulating supply)
of a coin to be listed, for its own market-making?
Or does Bittrex also list coins without holding itself any of the liquidity, relying exclusively on bids & offers put up by their customers?

4) Is it possible, and in which cases, to obtain some wash trade volume from their market-making system,
rather than such a new market seeming dead or immovable and without much action for most of the time?

5) In which ways does Bittrex usually obtain the needed liquidity?
Does Bittrex simply buy it from other exchanges, and are they even willing to spend the needed BTC to this end?
Does Bittrex prefer lending contracts / long-term re-payment deals with developers/teams, who provide them with the liquidity?
Does Bittrex have any objections in bartering some liquidity with another exchange? (for coins other than BTC)

6) How does Bittrex decide about delistings, is it just a question of a certain threshold of commissions earned,
and how can a future delisting be prevented or affordably circumvented, or at least its risk considerably reduced?

It can be hard or even impossible for us to make a Bittrex listing a reality, let alone a success (!), without us knowing the answers to these tough questions.
But knowing them should help us, because some things we might be able to influence or at least facilitate, while some other facts might just
show us, what we are still missing, or which goals or requirements we need to meet and which obstacles to overcome for making a listing a success,
so then we can work more precisely and determined to achieve it.

We could also think about setting up a donation address for funding the 3 BTC if there is really no way around it, and i would donate a little.
But before spending it, we should make sure what we really get in return, or even be pretty confident about the listing becoming a success,
so we won't be disappointed afterwards.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:12:23 PM

Ok how about this. If you can get the details done we will provide the 3 BTC to Bittrex. Let us know.

This hasnt been agreed by us so there is no point in saying we are going to spend our complete budget on this.A 3 BTC payment would deplete our current funds for a listing that on an exchange that already had us listed (Not sure if they were paid 3 BTC previously for the earlier listing that was terminated due to low volume.

I have personally contacted all the members of bittrex for over 2 years now on all mediums in order to petition them for a listing so if they want to add us they will do so and if they dont they wont.

They are already aware we were previously listed with them and have told us they will monitor our organic community growth and the community voice pushing for a listing etc.Also consistent volume and liquidity would favour a listing.

To pay 3 bitcoin for alisting and then have us delisted because it ends up like cryptopia volume would be a bad decision.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

Sat, 27 May 2017 14:10:43 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00026662

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

334761 blocks

38 connections
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:59:31 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 07:15:17 PM by mastertrader777

@BitcoinPlusBus if you want your coins to be added in exchanges simply contact the exchange and they will put in a vote and generally they do accept these coins like that if i am not mistaken ,rather than posting the volume and the price rise in every exchanges possible. Cheesy Can you explain why is the recent price change and is there anything new happening with the development.

Thanks we understand this and have already followed all the usual procedures for a few years now.

Can you explain why is the recent price change and is there anything new happening with the development.

I cannot ever explain market movements but I guess people appreciate a dedicated team(community members) and their hard work and persistence over the last 3 years since taking over.We have had many updates to our wallet and suite of provided services and ongoing development is continuous.Our aim is to be able to function as a practical utility with efficient performance and reliable service along with research and development in line with current and future trends where applicable and where possible depending on our capability.

We hope vendors will actually use us as a selected form of exchange medium alongside other tier 1 cryptocoins/altcoins.We are not here to compete with bitcoin as we are all followers of the bitcoin project but we are here to see how  something can be built from a position of negative equity into something that succeeds with nothing only dedication and genuine honest work and effort.

-plusbus

Can we get BitcoinPlus on Bittrex ?

One of the community members is offering 3 BTC to be added.

BitcoinPlus deserves a second chance, the community deserves a second chance.

Will you please consider BitcoinPlus?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Head over to the Bittrex thread and show your community support.

Shoot @BittrexExchange an addition request on twitter!

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

FREE XBC to whoever shows community support!

To Devs - Control the hype factor and I control the troll. Put out real updates, and less promises before action. You've fallen through on a certain past promise = "2000 Coinmarketcap ads" , and it has the community on edge. So put out or get out Wink  

To Community... Want free XBC?

Post this image on social media, and report back with your post link/url and your xbc address and receive free XBC!

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: