Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED:(Native Tor wallet and messaging will still be functional after update for TX's only.It will be phased out completely over a reasonable period of time in order for network tx fees to be reduced further or dynamically.)Who would choose the current
(A)  External Tor client allowing Segwit,CSV and all other soft forks. - 8 (53.3%)
(B)  Native Tor client causing major delays and possible stalemate to signalling Segwit,CSV and all nescessary soft forks etc. - 2 (13.3%)
(C)  I am unsure and will leave it to the developers. - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBC] BitcoinPlus Official Thread  (Read 407749 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:48:44 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

So guys peep this.

https://github.com/GENERALBYTESCOM/

Lets get the XBC code integrated into our software.

Then I will push a fresh build with XBC integrated to every single BTM I own.

So XBC will then be available for purchase in so many locations, it'll make your head spin.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

First person to post this on twitter with this within the post :

@richiela @BittrexExchange @coincheck_en @coincheckjp @btc38com @BTC38Exchange @btc38Ehang @btc382 @livecoin_net @Changelly_team @AltAccept

GETS FREE XBC (.01 XBC )
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:18:34 PM

Guys, there is only 95,000 total supply, and 9500 for sale on the books on Polo. 250 BTC over half the sell book. What do you think the price will be when volume starts to flow through this? This coin will pump based on volume and scarcity alone.

BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:20:32 PM

@Egghead
@BitcoinPlusBus
@rushmybitcoin

Sorry guys for bothering again, but there is still something i wanted to ask You about.
I know our dev is working on enabling the wallet's internal messaging by-default.

And while i believe easy functionality is a good thing per se, i'm still a little worried about it's safety & security implications, especially for 24/7 staking nodes.
I admit i'm unable to assess, whether the messaging enabled by-default feature will mean a higher risk exposure to hacks or an increase of potential attack area.
But IF it will even mean just a SLIGHTLY higher risk of accounts (public keys) being spied upon, or having their IP's or onion-IP's sniffed out, for example by
unwanted incoming messages, SPAM or even outspoken threats,
i hope it's not too late already, to propose and appeal to our dev, to at least include a checkbox in the properties, for completely disabling the messaging.
I mean in a way, that when its disabled over the checkbox, that the messaging feature connection cannot be established and is permanently interrupted,
so that when disabled it's basically missing all the needed console commands (like in previous wallet version) which it needs to work.

In case the messaging is disabled, the data packets containing the message information should not even make it through to the other side,
and not that these data packets are coming through, regardless of checkbox setting, and are just not being displayed if disabled. I think you know what i'm trying to say.

I was thinking specifically about the security of accounts holding 50+ coins (but after further price increases, even accounts with less coins might feel concerned or get nervous),
and of course always-on staking nodes, whose operators simply do not need or not even want enabled by-default messaging.
I hope you will forgive me, if you think i wrote something stupid, but please consider, not all wallet users might feel the same about the messaging feature,
and the users will increase a lot over time.

Please also include the following providers on your list of payment-processors for a possible future integration:

https://www.altaccept.com/
https://www.edigicash.co/
https://www.expresscoin.com/
https://gourl.io/

Thanks for your attention and the continued efforts.

We were going to include an auto run feature or simply a push button generate public key through a graphical user interface but may just leave well alone.The suggested GUI part for other critical inputs/commands will have to wait for now anyway.

We have already contacted gourl and altaccept a few times but the other 2 are new ones the radar so will give them a go asap.

May we ask what is on the roadmap ?

BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:45:42 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 05:58:51 AM by BitcoinPlusBus

@Egghead
@BitcoinPlusBus
@rushmybitcoin

Sorry guys for bothering again, but there is still something i wanted to ask You about.
I know our dev is working on enabling the wallet's internal messaging by-default.

And while i believe easy functionality is a good thing per se, i'm still a little worried about it's safety & security implications, especially for 24/7 staking nodes.
I admit i'm unable to assess, whether the messaging enabled by-default feature will mean a higher risk exposure to hacks or an increase of potential attack area.
But IF it will even mean just a SLIGHTLY higher risk of accounts (public keys) being spied upon, or having their IP's or onion-IP's sniffed out, for example by
unwanted incoming messages, SPAM or even outspoken threats,
i hope it's not too late already, to propose and appeal to our dev, to at least include a checkbox in the properties, for completely disabling the messaging.
I mean in a way, that when its disabled over the checkbox, that the messaging feature connection cannot be established and is permanently interrupted,
so that when disabled it's basically missing all the needed console commands (like in previous wallet version) which it needs to work.

In case the messaging is disabled, the data packets containing the message information should not even make it through to the other side,
and not that these data packets are coming through, regardless of checkbox setting, and are just not being displayed if disabled. I think you know what i'm trying to say.

I was thinking specifically about the security of accounts holding 50+ coins (but after further price increases, even accounts with less coins might feel concerned or get nervous),
and of course always-on staking nodes, whose operators simply do not need or not even want enabled by-default messaging.
I hope you will forgive me, if you think i wrote something stupid, but please consider, not all wallet users might feel the same about the messaging feature,
and the users will increase a lot over time.

Please also include the following providers on your list of payment-processors for a possible future integration:

https://www.altaccept.com/
https://www.edigicash.co/
https://www.expresscoin.com/
https://gourl.io/

Thanks for your attention and the continued efforts.

We were going to include an auto run feature or simply a push button generate public key through a graphical user interface but may just leave well alone.The suggested GUI part for other critical inputs/commands will have to wait for now anyway.

We have already contacted gourl and altaccept a few times but the other 2 are new ones the radar so will give them a go asap.

May we ask what is on the roadmap ?

We will continue pushing for more vendors and services to adopt BitcoinPlus.Part 2 of the original planned wallet upgrade is on hold due to our current developer being too busy so we are working out what other things we can be going ahead with for now.We may scrap the auto setup feature for wallet messaging proposed but are working out some alternative ideas and may outsource the work to an alternative developer to see if they are doable within our current budget.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:46:12 AM

BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

BitcoinPlus Exchange
XBC/BTC
Last Price
24hr Change
-1.91%
24hr High
24hr Low
24hr Volume:
54.51622197 BTC / 1632.83854271 XBC
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:30:46 AM

Remember if sending XBC to your wallet your updated balance will not show up on the wallet until it is fully synced even if shown on the blockchain.
Robbert

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:51:54 AM

So guys peep this.

So XBC will then be available for purchase in so many locations, it'll make your head spin.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

This sounds really great. I am surprised the DEVS have not responded to this offer/suggestion? What is the take of the DEVs on this?

Kind regards,
Robbert
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

So guys peep this.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

This sounds really great. I am surprised the DEVS have not responded to this offer/suggestion? What is the take of the DEVs on this?

Kind regards,
Robbert
good job ,sir . let's do it  now .quickly
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:50:45 AM

So guys peep this.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Kind regards,
Robbert

Our developer will look into it and we will respond accordingly.We dont jump to attention when every idea and suggestion is put to us but we will look into it.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

BitcoinPlus Exchange
XBC/BTC
Last Price
24hr Change
-1.91%
24hr High
24hr Low
24hr Volume:
54.51622197 BTC / 1632.83854271 XBC

Sounds good. Best of luck. seems to me that this coin will hit at the end of this year.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

So guys peep this.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Kind regards,
Robbert

The outsourced dev may be too busy by the looks of it?

Other coins have a bigger budget for him?

Not sure...but this thread looks like its turning into a price manipulation tool.

Just my opinion anyway.

I personally want the best for XBC, and I'm sure the devs behind this maybe want this too, but its at their pace and not at the communities, and things that will bring advancement seem to always be put on hold...its happened with a number of things in the past, and this is certainly looking no different.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:12:22 PM

So guys peep this.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Kind regards,
Robbert

Not sure...but this thread looks like its turning into a price manipulation tool.

Just my opinion anyway.

I personally want the best for XBC, and I'm sure the devs behind this maybe want this too, but its at their pace and not at the communities, and things that will bring advancement seem to always be put on hold...its happened with a number of things in the past, and this is certainly looking no different.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Yes we all want whats best for XBC development and things will be done at our pace.We will see whats doable and if its suitable and can be accomplished within a particular timeframe it will be completed.I dont know what you are referring to regarding what "happened to a number of things in the past" but we are living in the present now and looking to a sustainable future not a quick moon.

Are you starting back with those conspiracy theories again?
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

So guys peep this.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Kind regards,
Robbert

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Yes we all want whats best for XBC development and things will be done at our pace.We will see whats doable and if its suitable and can be accomplished within a particular timeframe it will be completed.I dont know what you are referring to regarding what "happened to a number of things in the past" but we are living in the present now and looking to a sustainable future not a quick moon.

Don't make me start. Keep the market up, and I will keep my mouth shut.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:21:44 PM

So guys peep this.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Kind regards,
Robbert

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

\

Quit your threats!I am running this thread for a few years now since XBC went to the floor @ .00018btc.I also held no XBC since that price up to today so I have zero incentive to run a thread that helps keep the price up or down so stop your crazy insinuations as they are offensive to me and all team members who work on this project.

Head back to your own community that you have abandoned by the looks of things and sort out your own mess before coming on here and demanding this and that and throwing insinuations around.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

So guys peep this.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Kind regards,
Robbert

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

\

Quit your threats!I am running this thread for a few years now since XBC went to the floor @ .00018btc.I also held no XBC since that price up to today so I have zero incentive to run a thread that helps keep the price up or down so stop your crazy insinuations as they are offensive to me and all team members who work on this project.

Head back to your own community that you have abandoned by the looks of things and sort out your own mess before coming on here and demanding this and that and throwing insinuations around.

Nothing was abandoned...I'm still staking MTR, and wallets are still running all over the country.

I'm waiting for Bitcoin to blossom for a few years before picking the project back up again.

I've done a lot for my own community spent over $80k of my own money and massive amounts of time on the project, and I'm trying to help in ways that will benefit this community as well.

I'm invested, and I'm purposely trying to help my investment mature.

If you suppose getting XBC on BTM's all over the country is a bad idea, or one you can't simply hire a dev to implement into General Bytes BTM code base then so be it. I'll hang up the idea and forget I offered it.

If you keep playing the thread like a fiddle I will keep calling you guys out on it, because its not what the new comers deserve.

I'm bringing people to this thread, and this coin is a reflection of what I know can be certainly a great project and investment long term.

So stop taking me as a threat, and put your money where all that mouth is... Roll Eyes

Do you know how easy it is to find another reputable free lance dev begging for work such as this?

Whats the budget for advancements BitcoinPlusBus?....You guys have prob 20k XBC staking in Poloniex, and haven't updated the payout spreadsheet in some time.

Get serious with this as the competition is certainly heating up, and your roadmap plans for getting on new exchanges is getting quite exhausting to bare with.

I'm trying VERY HARD to make great things happen for many crypto currency projects I support and I'll admit, XBC is a bit more personal to me as I have quite a bit invested in this at the present time and my investors do as well...So can we get serious and stop with the falsetto like updates and bs here.

Stop trying to frame me out to be a bad guy, because everyone can see I'm trying harder than you it seems at times to get XBC in the real limelight. How can you take offense of what I bring to the table, who else is trying harder than me in this thread? Keep it real man before I take offense. 

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

So guys peep this.

Hows that sound?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Kind regards,
Robbert

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

\

Nothing was abandoned...I'm still staking MTR, and wallets are still running all over the country.

I'm waiting for Bitcoin to blossom for a few years before picking the project back up again.

I've done a lot for my own community spent over $80k of my own money and massive amounts of time on the project, and I'm trying to help in ways that will benefit this community as well.

I'm invested, and I'm purposely trying to help my investment mature.

If you suppose getting XBC on BTM's all over the country is a bad idea, or one you can't simply hire a dev to implement into General Bytes BTM code base then so be it. I'll hang up the idea and forget I offered it.

If you keep playing the thread like a fiddle I will keep calling you guys out on it, because its not what the new comers deserve.

I'm bringing people to this thread, and this coin is a reflection of what I know can be certainly a great project and investment long term.

So stop taking me as a threat, and put your money where all that mouth is... Roll Eyes

Do you know how easy it is to find another reputable free lance dev begging for work such as this?

Whats the budget for advancements BitcoinPlusBus?....You guys have prob 20k XBC staking in Poloniex, and haven't updated the payout spreadsheet in some time.

Get serious with this as the competition is certainly heating up, and your roadmap plans for getting on new exchanges is getting quite exhausting to bare with.

I'm trying VERY HARD to make great things happen for many crypto currency projects I support and I'll admit, XBC is a bit more personal to me as I have quite a bit invested in this at the present time and my investors do as well...So can we get serious and stop with the falsetto like updates and bs here.

Stop trying to frame me out to be a bad guy, because everyone can see I'm trying harder than you it seems at times to get XBC in the real limelight. How can you take offense of what I bring to the table, who else is trying harder than me in this thread? Keep it real man before I take offense. 

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Explain exactly what you have brought to the table bud?Break it down barney-style.
BitcoinPlusBus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

Currently the developer wallet holds 14,000 units and sustainability plan will be updated when the next stake arrives.We have not had any stake for around 2 months now due to poloniex backload.Current development bitcoin balance is approx 3 BTC and weighs in @ around 8K usd.We are in a healthy position thanks to prudence and sustainable spending and will continue to adopt this approach.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: