Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646790 times)
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 12:44:00 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2021, 12:40:34 PM by AnonymousCoder

The Underworld of
Martin Armstrong's YouTube
Mind Control

Here I reveal one of

Martin Armstrong's techniques that he uses to control that parallel universe that he has created for himself. As an example, I use that recent YouTube video Uranium Oil - Ross Clark. Freedom, Taxes - Maxime Bernier. The Great Reset - Martin Armstrong. AMY.V.

I have watched the YouTube publishing channel talkdigitalnetwork for a while.

I am going to infer that Martin Armstrong pays this channel to interview him, and that he pays them later to delete unfavorable comments on a video one by one.

I can also infer that it is the strategy of that channel to NOT ban commenting users as to maximize profit from the chargeable service of deleting comments of the same user repeatedly. It's some kind of protection money that they earn from Martin Armstrong and likely others. I guess that a ban would be substantially more expensive because banning a user channel wide would limit the reach of their channel and therefore reduce their income from that perspective.

I can do all this from an armchair analytical perspective because I have archived all comments so far posted on that video and many others, and I show you the deleted comments with their respective authors and time stamps, and the approximate times when these comments were deleted. I am not going to do this for all of them and not in exact time order because it would be too tedious and boring to read; a few examples should be sufficient.

At this point in time 2021-09-08, 67 total comments (plus 25 comments of a crypto scammer which I discarded) have been posted.

However, only 32 comments remain.

This means that the channel owner has effectively deleted 35 RELEVANT comments. This is not as difficult as it seems because in some cases, many comments are replies to a single original post, and deleting such an original post deletes the replies to it as well.

Let's look at a deleted comment by user Oscar Factcheck:

@Oscar Factcheck 2021-09-07
Martin Arthur Armstrong (born November 1, 1949) is an American self-taught[1] economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators.[1]
Wikipedia

Reply by user theaviator06:

theaviator06 2021-09-07
Wikipedia is always 100% factual. No bias or agenda.

Unwanted comment with one reply, deleted by talkdigitalnetwork on the same day.

Another deleted post by user Bernard Bernard:

@Bernard Bernard 2021-09-07
Why are you interviewing that conman Martin Armstrong?

Unwanted post with 15 replies, deleted by talkdigitalnetwork on the same day.

What to do? Re-enter some time later. You can help, just copy and paste.  Cool  Wink

See also:

What to do? Your Campaign!

The Underworld of
Martin Armstrong's Reddit
Mind Control

A new post How do you make money with Socrates? made by a frustrated Socrates user received two genuine responses:

1)
by not using it.

and 2)
By taking a screenshot of the Socrates logo and then selling it as an NFT.

The "moderator" LateralusYellow deleted both responses and added his own as follows:
Buy against reversals on a target in time, it is the best and lowest risk strategy in my experience. There is a lot of nuance, dm me if you want to know more.

The deleted responses can be seen here:

u/gox_happens

There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that this forum is controlled by Martin Armstrong and that he pays the "moderator" LateralusYellow for his devious services while conveniently skirting the law (being barred by court order from association with any financial adviser).

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

Disaster Recovery at the Reddit Armstrong Echo Chamber

The same pattern repeated itself once again. A frustrated user reported some Socrates inconsistencies:

Lame Website
The spelling bugs get to me because they mean someone is manually updating those values, and isn’t really the Socrates machine. There is a layer of human interpretation being applied, which takes it into Snake Oil territory.

BTW we got some credits there:
lol, whoever created The Testomonial Site needs a medal. Just read the Death Threat piece. What a horrible guy!

The dictator LateralusYellow deleted the post after it got out of hand.

Subsequently, a fake sock puppet shill user Inevitable_Border146 (account created for that purpose in a hurry) posts a model question, too sweet to be authentic, conveniently not forgetting to advertise the USD 149 Socrates training course:

US 10 yr yld (Beginner)

Hello - I am fairly new to Socrates and watched the traingin on Socrates.
I am sure i will have more questions but that is it for now. Thanks for making this thread!

Tongue This sounds so sycophantic - like The Fake Fan Email Confidence Trick.

There is a general problem with this. Which is that the training course must be garbage otherwise why the question after the training course? Just rewind the video. Could it mean there is no way to understand Socrates?

This would look closer to the truth than anything else  Cool

Let's not forget that Martin A. Armstrong is barred by court order from association with any financial adviser, and the Socrates fine print points out that it is not to be used for trading, yet here his sock puppet is discussing the short selling of bonds guided by the Socrates software? Did I forget to say that Armstrong Economics is an extremely fine tuned criminal enterprise?

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
[That merge clearly defeated the purpose of technology. Broke all hyper links and mangled time stamps]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VaclavHavel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 04:26:42 PM

Finally I got a bunch of angry costumers together that are willing to travel directly to Marriott Orlando World Center right on point at the beginning of this year’s WEC to voice our deep annoyance about this fraudulent event. We’re committed to warn everyone of these poor victims that got caught in the web of Armstrong’s fraudulent business dealings. We will disrupt the whole event and will also  blame this obviously very questionable venue that’s brazen enough to accomodate such an obvious fraudster and give him a public stage. Marriott International looks to be in a very bad light when it tolerates such an event to happen inside one of their venues! Don’t they have any capable compliance procedures in place? This thing will backfire enormously for Marriott International and its shady Orlando Venue! Let’s disrupt this totally fraudulent event with every means possible!
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:16:39 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2021, 12:41:16 PM by AnonymousCoder

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast
It's a Scam

This is a new type of generic regular broadcast message. It is timely in a way because traffic of this blog is high, and it will hopefully reach a larger audience than before.

Who is Martin Armstrong?

The real story about Martin Armstrong is HERE.

Martin Armstrong is a world renowned criminal. A thief. An unrepentant convicted felon. Worst of the worst. Decades ago, he hired some programmers to write that program for him that he calls Socrates. Used it to trade the markets with money stolen from investors. Lost USD 700 million. Created a USD 3 billion Ponzi scheme to cover up the losses. Was caught and spent 11 years in jail for the crimes, including for failing to return USD 15 million that he stashed away, on top of the losses.

Most likely, after getting out of jail, Martin Armstrong laundered the stashed away money and paid Marcus Vetter to make that whitewash movie "The Forecaster" for him. A web of lies that blames the government for his crimes. The wet dream of a criminal. Now he sells that Socrates software that he used to lose millions, as a subscription service for USD 1,800 per year to the little guy. For the results, see:
Socrates Subscriber Testimonials

This is the true story of a criminal kept safe from his victims, earning USD 15 million of stolen money while behind bars, being fed on US taxpayer expense, and allowed to re-build the longest running scam business in history, using some of that stolen money. See:
ArmstrongEconomics - The Scam Business Model Exposé

So WHAT does he do as Armstrong Economics then?

He is an Internet content aggregator driving traffic into his online store for his three revenue streams: 1)
Socrates Subscriptions, 2) overpriced books and reports, and 3) overpriced conferences, physical and virtual.

To achieve his objective, he creates campaigns with changing subjects. depending on what sells. He is a populist hot button pusher. For example, he is a Disinformation agent / broker / publisher / propagandist. He fraudulently creates the illusion that he has exclusive access to information, and based on that he sells himself as a conveyor belt for some third party disinformation, using his public blog site which is ideal for that purpose because it wraps complex matters in a manipulative cartoon style, using conspiracy theories.

That blog site conveniently functions as the location of his online shop where he sells his own snake oil costing hundreds. Example:

He most likely sold his global warming denial campaign to mineral oil companies when this was what these companies needed at the time. Now that the oil companies are switching their strategies (see Big oil’s ‘wokewashing’ is the new climate science denialism), guess what, Martin Armstrong's global cooling campaign is over! His new main campaign is now Covid-19 anti-vaccination.

Here is the proof: Interestingly, a prominent manipulation tool that he showed frequently just DISAPPEARED:

Original page URL (did not load 2021-09-18):

Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed

BUT it is still available on the web archive as:

and the YouTube video is still on YouTube:

My Gift To Climate Alarmists - Tony Heller

So apparently our self-declared gift to humanity Martin Armstrong has been a useful propaganda tool for the oil industry for years - until no longer needed.

Hmm. Perhaps I am reading a bit too much into this climate change subject. Because he is also accidentally deleting pages from his blog and then blames Google for it. See: Censorship. Becomes a conspiracy theory based on which he then sells his oversize influence and Socrates. Buy, Buy, Buy! Even mistakes are immediately converted into sales opportunities. That is what this guy has been doing all his life. In jail for 11 years? No problem. Make a movie about it and become a popular hero. Sell the movie. The movie sells his Socrates. You can't make this up.

As we have exposed many times, Martin Armstrong makes forecasts like a shotgun, let's say for the sake of argument twenty in a row.

The majority will fail and the minority, typically only one will succeed. He then praises the success of the minority successful forecasts, but conveniently forgets about the failures or manipulates them after the fact to appear successful.

Guess why we do not find any track record on any of his sites, only at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and Precious Metals Analyst Accountability.

That is why Martin Armstrong is talking to himself in his "public" blog echo chamber and posting in public forums as his own shill. He censors user comments to put it mildly.

So far so good.

The Socrates system with its Artificial Intelligence magic, that according to his claims is free of human bias and never wrong, is supposedly not subject to the above confidence tricks.

WRONG!

The Socrates system, by means of its ambiguity, is not different from the charlatan scheme described above - it just computerizes that scheme of deception as a smoke and mirrors machine.

That is why I have been writing for months about Computerized Fraud, using a perhaps somewhat odd term.

Take the time and read every page of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and you will discover that Socrates with its built-in ambiguity will only line the pockets of Martin Armstrong but it will never even be verifiable with regards to its advertised performance.

The simple reason for the above is that it is based on human interpretation in hindsight.

But one thing is guaranteed: It will effectively impoverish its users short term and long term. Any doubts? Check out the Socrates Subscriber Testimonials.

What else is there to say? Every man and his dog knows it's a scam.

We just need to look at the posting history of that pioneer sloanf exposing Martin Armstrong since 2016 which proves the point: Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

Thanks for reading.

Martin Armstrong
Sends himself a six Year old Birthday Card

I Want to Thank Everyone for All the Birthday Wishes – Everyone is Going Over-the-Top on This One

That embedded YouTube video is six years old:

Happy Birthday Martin

Everything must be sold multiple times. To the idiot patsies of his scam. He knows he can do it. He knows that his followers are idiots.

[That merge clearly defeated the purpose of technology. Broke all hyper links and mangled time stamps]
VaclavHavel

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 08:07:26 PM

Armstrong is an poor old man that definitely is getting blackmailed by someone to keep on doing what he does. I don’t believe he’s doing this voluntary. No, someone is forcing him to do this shit at this stage in the game because otherwise he gets exposed. Why would he left these hidden coins behind inside his mother’s house? That’s because he won’t be the real beneficiary anyway so he simply tried to let go so these people behind don’t get the money, but somehow they found out about the coins and forced Armstrong to file suit. it’s crazy.

What a poor old man, Somehow I suspect his son-in-law. We have to find out who he is. What name, adress and so one. To get Armstrong’s business down we have to identify who’s behind this poor old man, standing on stage talking constantly the same old shit. Soneone has to get behind in all of this. I do believe Armstrong is not in control of this for a very long time
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 09:19:11 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2022, 04:29:05 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong's Inner Circle

Armstrong is an poor old man that definitely is getting blackmailed by someone to keep on doing what he does. I don’t believe he’s doing this voluntary. No, someone is forcing him to do this shit at this stage in the game because otherwise he gets exposed. Why would he left these hidden coins behind inside his mother’s house? That’s because he won’t be the real beneficiary anyway so he simply tried to let go so these people behind don’t get the money, but somehow they found out about the coins and forced Armstrong to file suit. it’s crazy.

What a poor old man, Somehow I suspect his son-in-law. We have to find out who he is. What name, adress and so one. To get Armstrong’s business down we have to identify who’s behind this poor old man, standing on stage talking constantly the same old shit. Soneone has to get behind in all of this. I do believe Armstrong is not in control of this for a very long time

LOL

Gold coins? Crazy? Armstrong IS crazy. Here is the proof: Armstrong is crazy enough to directly expose three of his own sock puppets / shills to me and then again crazy enough to expose his inner circle to me and put a death threat to me on the record at the same time. No apologist conspiracy theory required here. That guy is awful.

Someone else behind him forcing his hand?

Many people have gone down this rabbit hole, thinking that some larger force is behind this. Someone even said the Russians are behind this. But it's simpler. It's a clan as you wrote before. The clan that made "The Forecaster" movie for him. He might not be running that business himself entirely. You are right, his daughter and perhaps his son-in-law. Why? Because these people got sucked into his second Ponzi scheme being able to make a living without actually producing anything of practical value. What do we gain if we know the name of this guy? Let's put it this way:

Please tell me we what I need to do to get another death threat! Please let me know (Hint: we need to reach thousands of people).

Armstrong is not the poor old man being driven and taken advantage of by some other evil forces. The truth is the opposite actually as follows:

Martin Armstrong is a cancer of society. That hard core humanist impostor who hates everyone who is more intelligent than him and / or achieved anything in life by honest means. He would fake his death if that would make him any money.

Starting in the eighties he thought he had found the magical solution, the holy grail for securities trading based on his crackpot cycle ideas. The pure sales person and charlatan he is, he made outlandish claims and promises based on these ideas. He created his inner circle in the process while that fake miracle worked best with the intrigued idiots who bought his junk. These inner circle members got sucked in by his lies and delusions as much as the primary victims got sucked in by his promises to make money fast. Now these shills can't get out because most of them have forgotten how to make money with honest work. They are no more or less bad than the master himself.

Because of the reasons above, whoever else drives this to some extent because of their dependency on the scheme, they can't do a thing if their cash cow is broken - they are empty-handed. Here is the proof again: If you were right, if there were bigger forces behind this, I would be dead already.

Now I am going to break their golden goose so the entire Ponzi scheme falls apart with a big bang. I am almost there. Because they need a bit of money to keep this going. They need to pay the IT infrastructure, the support people like programmers. And even while they are starting to employ people in low wage countries, the diminishing revenue is not enough.

So who is working for that super criminal  Martin Armstrong - the guy who according to his own admission runs a Ponzi scheme and issues death threats

The inner circle is fairly small and aging. And as usual, by means of double listing and multiple social media shill accounts, their influence is inflated. Please contact me with additional details. For now, let me try to list them all - in no particular order:

Martin Armstrong, the master
email addresses:
MartinArmstrong314@Gmail.com

Cassandra D'Amelio - Long time Armstrong collaborator.

2015 email address: Cassandra D'Amelio <clientservices@princetoneconomicsintl.com>

Most recent known activity:

Join Us Virtually – The 2021 World Economic Conference

Posted Nov 4, 2021 by Cassandra

Who is Cassandra? Obviously has publishing privileges on Armstrong's blog site so must be important.

Sends out reports and provides customer support.

We have an address in Florida:

Cassandra D'amelio

9615 Gulf Blvd #304, Treasure Island, 33706 Florida

Vicky, Armstrong's daughter

Acts in Armstrong's movie "The Forecaster"

Most recent known activity:

Most likely she interviewed her father when he apparently lived in some medical facility (note the question 00:03, published Sep 9, 2020):

How Was Socrates Able to Predict the Civil Unrest?

Erwin Pletsch - that Forecast Array wizard with a German name and a German accent
Erwin Pletsch at Linkedin

So he works for Armstrong since 2016.

He is listed as a team member of that UAE company that is likely set up for tax avoidance purposes:
Erwin Pletsch at Princeton FZ LLC

His YouTube channel:
Erwin Pletsch at YouTube

And a WEC user testimonial about his work here:
sabb 10:48 2019-09-24 at PM ECM Traders Slack group
They provide through some of their employee (erwin) at the wec (i was present and also posed questions during one of the coffee breaks) very simplistic and superficial explications like (literally): it elected the second bearish reversal, then you go short and boom big trade and big money!

And here is a Armstrong Economics video of one of his performances:
2017 World Conference Erwin Pletsch

He acts in Armstrong's movie "The Forecaster". His name is listed in the closing credits.

... Work in progress, to be continued, updated

VaclavHavel

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 04:14:19 PM

Take a look at this, it’s incredible how he’s still able to gather so much morons all together at one place, but probably could also be just a typical armstrong-styled fake photo. I don’t know what to think of this guy anyway by now, just discovered this on Twitter. I really wonder how much morons are left at this stage in the game who keep attending this crazy conferences all along with that stupid cocktail party
https://i.ibb.co/rt0m9PF/92-EB24-A6-C034-4-DEB-A3-AB-22-BE9-E361479.jpg
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 04:46:05 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2021, 01:19:01 PM by AnonymousCoder

Take a look at this, it’s incredible how he’s still able to gather so much morons all together at one place, but probably could also be just a typical armstrong-styled fake photo. I don’t know what to think of this guy anyway by now, just discovered this on Twitter. I really wonder how much morons are left at this stage in the game who keep attending this crazy conferences all along with that stupid cocktail party

This is 100% fake. Very old. Look at the ceiling lamp shades. This the design of the old conference venue not the new one. Plus it appears that the image has two different conferences. Look at the different walls. I guess there are only a handful of attendees this time. Who posted this and where? We need a record of this.

Typically, he gets a shill to spread disinformation for perfect deniability.

And the idiots believe it and buy the conference. You are just showing us how stupid they are.

To be honest it looks more like a prank. A fairly cheap one. Look, there is still room for more people at the left corner of the image LOL.

See that 2014 page:

Insider Trading & Manipulations

That has the top left image with the URL Tokyo-3-1999.jpg

And the people in the bottom right image are the same people in same room as the one on the top left.

The most credible photo of the current conference is shown in Armstrong's Nov 6 Twitter tweet:
We’re live!

Armstrong is again cheating when he posts a photo of an earlier conference:
WEC 2021 – Thank You
I wouldn't believe a word of this criminal. The file name of the image is WEC-Orlando-2021.png which indicates that it it is an intentional fake. He obviously has something to hide and the whole thing stinks as usual.

The updated summary page about Armstrong's WEC conferences with links to testimonials and public videos of earlier events is:
The World Economic Conference WEC

Interestingly, the scam site's most viewed page currently is a WEC testimonials page which indicates that some attendees must have had a sobering experience once again.

VaclavHavel

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 10:47:09 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2021, 10:59:06 AM by VaclavHavel

This is the source of that phony photo: https://twitter.com/tanderick/status/1456980663320473601?s=20
Most likely it's an Armstrong shill, that guy calls himself Mr. Cycle....but why he's posting such an obvious fake photo when there's actually a real event going on? Meanwhile he posted a photo on his official Twitter-feed that at least is looking quite credible: https://twitter.com/StrongEconomics/status/1456721892958744581?s=20

Btw: Take a look at the slide, Soros is funding the overthrow of the USA^^ Sometimes it really looks to me as if Armstrong is a paid foreign agent working hand in hand with russian disinfo-operations to destabilize the american/western liberal societies. He's full in line with these russian psyop-tactics. I wonder if he's just copying or if he's more deeply involved.

Try to convince that guy on reddit to make photos as much as he can from the event. I'm especially interested if there were thugs positioned around the venue like in Rome
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 11:47:28 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2021, 10:16:49 PM by AnonymousCoder

This is the source of that phony photo: https://twitter.com/tanderick/status/1456980663320473601?s=20
Most likely it's an Armstrong shill, that guy calls himself Mr. Cycle....but why he's posting such an obvious fake photo when there's actually a real event going on? Meanwhile he posted a photo on his official Twitter-feed that at least is looking quite credible: https://twitter.com/StrongEconomics/status/1456721892958744581?s=20
This guy is of course a shill, but Armstrong might not even know him. Quite likely, he has not even bought the WEC online conference material as he claims. How does that work?

He is one of hundreds of copycat scammers who are building their own schemes based on Armstrong's popularity.

Time to debunk and expose all these cycle guys once and for all!

I am not a twitter expert. I still have to learn a lot there. As an example of this type of shill, look at this YouTube video:
Interview , Cap Trader + Martin Armstrong

I have posted a dozen comments on his video trying to convince him that Armstrong is a scammer and fraud. The trick is he knows it. But he cannot confirm it because that would be against his agenda. So he deleted all my responses. In fact this is how this entire YouTube interview business works. There are hundreds of these Armstrong interview videos on YouTube.

So by responding to that tweet, you should aim at the people reading his stuff not himself because he does not destroy his own business. Don't ask me. I am busy enough. I need people to help me.

Sometimes it really looks to me as if Armstrong is a paid foreign agent working hand in hand with russian disinfo-operations to destabilize the american/western liberal societies. He's full in line with these russian psyop-tactics.
This is a complex matter. Naturally, I would not rule out what you are saying because I really don't know. I would consider it likely that IF some foreign agency would approach him and pay him that he would accept because he is only after the money no matter what and he does not have a conscience. I am certain about that because I know him better than most people. And BTW in that case he would not know that the source of that money is actually from the East anyway because they would not expose themselves. That is the nature of the game.

Try to convince that guy on reddit to make photos as much as he can from the event. I'm especially interested if there were thugs positioned around the venue like in Rome

As I said, I need help. To get him to do this, please create a reddit throwaway account and ask him directly via chat:

Interest88

But please be aware of this: This fight is a tedious one. While there are methods that work via replication such as a web site or persistent comments in YouTube videos, the devil is in the details, and one has to effectively respond to every one of these victims individually. Most of the time, there is no immediate success. It is a matter of turning around a large mass slowly. The work of a sales man. However, there are highlights like these:

Blog Testimonials

Here you can see the damage that Armstrong is creating every day. People think that he is legit because he has a big web presence.

@Cass W on "Who Killed the West and What Comes Next? | Martin Armstrong | 4 Corners Podcast"

I just discovered Martin Armstrong yesterday. My friend immediately discredited him after reading his Wikipedia. But being the inquisitive mind I went on to find out more about him. His websites and theories on cycles etc. I'm still new to him but he seems legit to me. What's with so many negative comments and website documenting his failed predictions? I don't understand. Did he really went to jail for breaking the law?

And Armstrong, using his sock puppet account @Mark Brbot is telling that old lie again:

@Mark Brbot on "Who Killed the West and What Comes Next? | Martin Armstrong | 4 Corners Podcast"

@Cass W they essentially put him in jail, because he wouldn't give the g0vt what they wanted..... after the gfc they begged him for solutions.

I have written responses to these victims thousands of times. Armstrong has these shill accounts himself and pays other shills (hundreds) to spread these lies. That is the game. Awful. He has the money to do that. Stolen from investors and from his conferences and services.

VaclavHavel

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 02:47:23 PM

It drives me crazy how many people he's still being able to gather onto his useless conferences. 1600 attendees wtf?!? Even with half that number he still would have made a million dollars. Armstrong's "business" is one of the craziest I've ever seen. Fascinating how he keeps this thing going for so many years without getting into serious trouble. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong-economics-upcoming-events/world-economic-conference/wec-2021-thank-you/
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 11:03:43 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2021, 12:41:48 PM by AnonymousCoder

Why Martin Armstrong
calls Everything a Scam

Because as usual he has a credibility problem and this is how he tries to fix it.

People are searching google because they want to find armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and they are using these words:

Martin Armstrong Scam

Previously, Martin Armstrong had the same problem with

Martin Armstrong Fraud

Now things have changed due to my massive campaigns. Therefore, he is forced to call Government policies scams, and he associates whatever populist hot button topic with some kind of scam so he can do his
Keyword stuffing as damage control measure.

Too late. I have won the battle long ago.

Here is a ridiculous example:

When the Facts Prove You Wrong Change the Definition
The CDC is also changing definitions. This is the new scam.

Ironically, the "Change the Definition" trick is one of the most potent tricks in his own toolbox that he liberally used to "fix" his own forecasts. Such as in his prediction of the Sovereign Debt Big Bang in 2015 which never happened. See:
2015.75 ECM date was a big bummer for Armstrong

He changed the definition. From price to the arcane measure of "participation"

So he, as a failed forecaster, has eaten his own dog food for years, and he knows most about the tricks that he accuses others of using which in this case is ridiculous.

Let me try this again:

Martin Armstrong Fraud
Martin Armstrong is a Fraud
Martin Armstrong is a Scammer
Armstrong Economics is a Scam Business

I just had to do this. Done.

Martin Armstrong You Creepy Bastard GO!

I exposed and defeated you HERE

I exposed and defeated you on Zero Hedge

I exposed and defeated you on YouTube

I exposed and defeated you on Reddit

I exposed and defeated you on Twitter

SINGLE HANDED

Because I KNOW that every scam must come to an end and I know that I run around you in circles every time.

Without hundreds of paid shills like you and without taking money from ANYONE like you the convicted felon, thief and scammer.

Martin Armstrong You Creepy Bastard GO!

Today, you tried to promote yourself on your own site and ran into my campaign with your propaganda video interview with your lapdog host Marcus Vetter:

Your shit web page is:
Grasping the Future Unfolding Before Our Eyes

Your suckers could read my 3 months old campaign there:

Me as @Terry Fresco
Who is Martin Armstrong?
Martin Armstrong is a world renowned criminal. A thief. An unrepentant convicted felon. Worst of the worst. Decades ago, he hired some programmers to write that program for him that he calls Socrates. Used it to trade the markets with money stolen from investors. Lost USD 700 million. Created a USD 3 billion Ponzi scheme to cover up the losses. Was caught and spent 11 years in jail for the crimes, including for failing to return USD 15 million that he stashed away, on top of the losses.

After getting out of jail, Martin Armstrong laundered the stashed away money and paid Marcus Vetter to make that whitewash movie "The Forecaster" for him. A web of lies that blames the government for his crimes. The wet dream of a criminal. Now he sells that Socrates software that he used to lose millions, as a subscription service for USD 1,800 per year to the little guy. For the results, see:
Any search engine will find that document for you.
This is the true story of a criminal kept safe from his victims, earning USD 15 million of stolen money while behind bars, being fed on US taxpayer expense, and allowed to re-build the longest running scam business in history, using some of that stolen money.

The links are on the DISCUSSION tab of my profile page. SORT BY Newest first.

Now you use one of your hundreds of fake accounts to again spill your lies about the government wanting your shit Socrates code. Here he is:

Martin Armstrong as @Will Duggan

Because as usual you have a credibility problem and this is how you try to fix it.

Too late. I have won the battle long ago.

And MY web site is running hot from readers of YOUR hate site.

So what then are you doing there? Your Ponzi scheme has collapsed because your only followers are your shills. I know them all. Chapter closed. Close your shop and blame Covid. Whatever.

The vultures are already circling in the sky. Your domain martinarmstrongsolution.com has already become a horrible phishing site.

And the show seems to come to an end. I have exhausted the pool of Armstrong shills and supporters to spam. Unbelievable. Slovenians, Polish, Russians, Germans, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish. Yes, these bloody Germans. Something seems to be going on there. Much more German traffic on my site than the other countries combined except the US which has the most. Marcus Vetter needs to pay. He has made this messy drama possible.

Martin Armstrong cannot survive even on that Twitter social media platform. Here is an example how I do it:

Armstrong Follower on Twitter
You can use Martin Armstrong to further your agenda:
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/martin-armstrongs-populist-hot-button.html
But don't forget to tell your audience not to buy from him because he is a $billion convicted repentant felon who conducts business with the aim to harm his victims:
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/2021/09/martin-armstrongs-death-threat.html
Disturbing.

Get lost Martin Armstrong. I don't want you on Twitter. And he obeys.
Fraud and scammer Martin Armstrong @StrongEconomics cannot post on ANY social media any more because he is busted. I did it for you. Again. Proof:
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/martin-armstrong-hyper-fool.html
After exposing his criminal inner circle, he issues a death threat:
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/2021/09/martin-armstrongs-death-threat.html
Disturbing.

As he capitulates only three weeks after the start of my campaign:

Martin Armstrong as @StrongEconomics on Twitter
Strange people on Twitter begging for attention. If someone is harassing you in reference to me, report them & block them. Thanks in advance.

Above_The_$torm

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 01:44:26 PM

The most interesting and valuable things to read from the discussion for me personally was that i learned where the "smart money" are being parked during these volatile times and second - to read  Mr.Armstrongs' predictions  about his infallible program in depth.
thanks
martyshitclown

Activity: 1
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 07:20:58 PM
Merited by AnonymousCoder (1)

The most interesting and valuable things to read from the discussion for me personally was that i learned where the "smart money" are being parked during these volatile times and second - to read  Mr.Armstrongs' predictions  about his infallible program in depth.
thanks
No way. Armstrong is a terribly looking stupid old dumbass who has nothing better to do besides scamming clueless individuals out of his dusty basement. Imagine having to do something like that in your late 70‘s - how stupid such a life must be and especially how incredibly low?
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 02:08:21 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2022, 08:57:42 AM by AnonymousCoder

thanks
No way. Armstrong is a terribly looking stupid old dumbass who has nothing better to do besides scamming clueless individuals out of his dusty basement. Imagine having to do something like that in your late 70‘s - how stupid such a life must be and especially how incredibly low?

Yes. In contrast, I still find it satisfying (after years) to spend all day inventing new methods to defeat this bastard and to warn other people not to get trapped in any of his devious schemes.

It becomes fairly obvious now how sinister it all is what he does.

Out of necessity I have to invent new terms such as "mega criminal", "hyper shill", "hyper fool" and use existing ones I rarely used before in my life such as "hardcore humanist impostor" while trying to describe what he does.

What I find exceptionally disturbing is that people are getting sucked in, even feeling good about it, becoming an integral part of his Ponzi scheme.

Like now with this incredibly stupid conspiracy theory of hundreds of athletes collapsing (which they usually do quite frequently) but now due to Covid-19 vaccination Huh

Young Athletes Dying After COVID-19 Vaccine

Hundreds of uneducated narcissist self-declared experts are defending Martin Armstrong because he parrots what they like to hear. They do not realize that they become his tools, funneling more unsuspecting prey into his online store where he sells snake oil costing hundreds.

What actually happens is that these people are paying a price regardless - they are discrediting and isolating themselves simply by association with that criminal.

This is an effect that Martin Armstrong actively exploits, and these morons feel like heroic avant-garde freedom fighters while they are actually destroying themselves, a high price comped with what that super criminal gains from their activities. They lose the game already while they don't even know what the nature of that game is.

Question: What on earth can be done about this tricky problem? I find it almost impossible to change the minds of these victims because what they do feels so sweet to them, while Martin Armstrong tells them what they want to hear, amplifying disinformation.

So far, in discussions I strictly avoid getting involved in the conspiracy subjects themselves (while sometimes I cover them on some web pages). Instead I focus on discrediting Armstrong. Otherwise my energy would be spent on these useless theories, making only enemies in the process. And this strategy pays because I convert anti-vaxers with respect to Armstrong while they are still adhering to their anti-vax stance. I cannot fix fools. But I can shift their focus away from that criminal.

Here is one of them on Twitter:

Cyrus "Something is Wrong"

So this untrained self-declared fact checker promotes that criminal Martin Armstrong to his 183 followers while posing as an expert in the matter as a sports coach:

I coach between 50 to 60 athletes a year personally.
Have had 600 through the program over the last 10 years.
Many nationals titles etc etc.
Some of the athletes  are now at international level including elite Olympic standard.

Narcissist.

This case feels like  the equivalent of a rooftop solar panel installer posing as an expert in the field of Solar & Heliospheric Physics.

Martin Armstrong's Truth Seekers

Nothing new in fact but a term I have to cultivate in light of Martin Armstrong's devious activities.

The Truth Seeker is an actively cultivated and maintained sock puppet role (see also Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill) that the scammer / con artist Martin Armstrong has in his Ponzy scheme, in that death cult. And his cult is really a death cult which became glaringly apparent lately because of his extreme support of the Covid-19 anti-vax movement and Martin Armstrong’s Death Threat.

Some instances of the Truth Seeker are:

On Twitter, Truth Seeker

A typical shill message:

@TruthSe49517863 Truth Seeker on Twitter

Replying to
@Shadurskis

@StrongEconomics
 and
@ArmstrongFolly
the guy has 3 followers.  He's a loser!

Martin has been spot on about everything.  I have followed him since 2000.
3:54 PM · Nov 25, 2021·Twitter for Android

The above message is extremely relevant because Armstrong uses this sock puppet in response to myself
@ArmstrongFolly Armstrong Follower on Twitter two days after I cornered him. This delay is again a significant fact because it would have taken the conman some time to mobilize and instruct this shill to react with this message.

He had no option left to defend himself other than letting one of his sock puppets speak for him:

Armstrong Economics @StrongEconomics on Twitter
Strange people on Twitter begging for attention. If someone is harassing you in reference to me, report them & block them. Thanks in advance.
5:32 PM · Nov 22, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Andis @Shadurskis on Twitter
Would be nice to see some proves from your side that any of those claims by @ArmstrongFolly
 are false ?!
3:09 AM · Nov 23, 2021·Twitter Web App

Armstrong Follower
@ArmstrongFolly on Twitter

Replying to
@Shadurskis
 and
@StrongEconomics
Martin Armstrong will never be able to challenge me because all my claims are incontestable. The proof is here:
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/legal-disclaimer.html

Therefore we get:
And again I say:
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/martin-armstrong-hyper-fool.html
5:14 AM · Nov 23, 2021·Twitter Web App

Armstrong Economics @StrongEconomics on Twitter
Replying to
@Shadurskis
 and
@ArmstrongFolly
Please, do not mention that account on my  posts. Thanks.
6:23 AM · Nov 23, 2021·Twitter Web App

Why is the name "Truth Seeker" significant?

The Truth Seeker is an important character because that character ALIGNS itself with an actively searched type of fool to exploit!

Because the searched-and-targeted Truth Seeker victim (not the sock puppet) is the easily influenced and exploitable type of fool who is at odds with main stream science-supported views and who seeks shelter in conspiracy theories.

The importance of the Truth Seeker attitude and role is elevated by the presence of the shill, and  the sock puppet support makes the victim, who is essentially WEAK, feel stronger.

As expected, the sock puppet shill aims to strengthen the bond between the con artist and the fool with this confidence trick, and that is why the con artist spends time and money on the maintenance of that shill.

As you can see above, I clarified all the connections between the conman, the conspiracy theory, the Truth Seeker and the sock puppet shill.

That is only a small part of the bigger picture. For more, see:

Martin Armstrong's Populist Hot-Button Topic Campaign

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 01:31:04 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2023, 07:15:11 AM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong
Socrates
Front running
Opportunity

This is somewhat speculative but not far-fetched at all. Every user of the Socrates system  who wants to trade based on it, must download the corresponding market data from Armstrong's server. Even more so, that user must subscribe to each market for which to receive advanced trading information. Therefore, statistics of this information is available to Martin Armstrong for use and re-sale.

The concept of selling such information is definitely not alien to Martin Armstrong because he has offered me trades in the past.

How can this information be exploited?

Since the Socrates Reversal system is the primary tool that users use (see this post for an anecdotal recent proof of that assumption), it is instructive to explore the EFFECT of this tool on the market when used.

The Reversal System is primarily a breakout trading strategy, meaning it instructs the user to buy / sell at very specific published price points when crossed. And Martin Armstrong claims high accuracy of these price points.

To see the effect of trading this breakout strategy, see my proof at:

Socrates Long Term Past Performance Review.

How does this scheme work?

If only a moderate number of traders start to act on these price points when crossed, the strategy becomes self-fulfilling because the price will jump (break out) at these price points, caused by these very users.

This has been confirmed in the past by amazed subscribers who observed the price jumping at these points, asking themselves why these price points could be so accurate?

It is not difficult to see how to profit from the subscriber statistics. Socrates has the obvious potential for illegal transactions, a fully automated pump and dump or poop and scoop scheme.

Without even raising the suspicion of the subscribers because they are taken care of by Armstrong's shills who are highly trained how to blame its users with the myriad of negating other trading signals such as Forecast Arrays to just name one.

Why can't you profit from this by subscribing to Socrates and trading the opposite?

Because you don't have the subscriber statistics.

Another reason to stay away from this guy.

People who are serious about Martin Armstrong's crimes should report his business. A person who is barred by court order from association with any financial adviser should not be allowed to run a business with the obvious potential for illegal transactions as described above. I am quoting:

Criminal Conviction (PDF)

Based on a consideration of the relevant factors, and all of the circumstances in this case, we find that barring Armstrong from association with any investment adviser serves the public interest and is remedial because, as discussed, it will protect the investing public from the likelihood that Armstrong will commit future violations of the federal securities laws.

With the full force of his illegal marketing machinery deployed, Martin Armstrong could easily afford for decades to make losing trades for his clients while pocketing the profits taking the other side, and while pocketing the gains from his Socrates subscriptions via reports and his online service. If you want to get an idea about how this works by examples of Poop and Scoop, see:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

and

Martin Armstrong Financial Advice: Do not buy the Low!

Therefore it is no surprise that so many of his ex-followers have suggested to trade the opposite or the inverse of what he says.

UnitedBrussels

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 06:10:18 PM

I represent a bunch of powerful Brussels officials who got tipped at Armstrong from a very angry european citizen who got screwed up by this guy pretty bad. We're intending to label him as an foreign agent and are determined to bring this guy up as a subject in talks with our very powerful american counterparts. We discovered this guy is running around Europe claiming he's advising us while in reality we never heard of this guy at the beginning. We want everyone to know this: we will get Armstrong prosecuted no matter how old this lad actually is! Don't listen to this guy, he's a retarded old man running a blog out of some shitty St. Pete Beach house.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 06:38:19 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2023, 04:36:51 AM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong
Regular Warning Broadcast Update
Socrates is a Scam

This is a regular broadcast message UPDATE. It is timely in a way because traffic of this blog is high, and it will hopefully reach a larger audience than before.

Before I start - How to remove this guy from the public eye? Easy. No. 1 action item:

Cut off his main illegal revenue stream! Subscribe to his Facebook trading group and educate his victims:

Martin Armstrong and Socrates Traders (more details about the group here on my site)

Be mindful of these paid shills:

Victoria Wagner
Alex OriginAl
David Isham
Per Mallin
Maik Kunde
Lateralus Smith Active for a 3 month stint, inactive since Jul 31 2022. He is gone because I outed him.
Dumitru Popovici

The way they operate is complex. They are paid by Martin Armstrong to keep the show running. And they are giving trading advice illegally, such as:

Victoria Wagner Thursday 22 December 2022
"If it holds until close ... "BUY" 🛎".

This is clearly the execution of a reversal trading signal which is a breakout signal designed for THEM to trade against. See:

Socrates The Market Manipulator

So they have an additional potential income stream that sweetens the deal for them.
This is a front running operation without a license!

and they sell the stuff here as well:
Krzysztof Dabrowski Friday 16 December 2022
hello can anyone tell , how much does cost one click per market in pro membership

Victoria Wagner
150 USD with one market + every extra +25 USD / month

and here (it's unbelievable):

Victoria Wagner 19 December 2022
Hi Guys & Girls, I want to give you a nice short term trading advise: It is the EURO... EUR/USD ... there should come a drop into next week to 1.046 Hope you can make some xmas dollars with this - or recover some bad trades of this year. All the best - Victoria Wagner

Bullshit. Price moved  sideways. Would have been a loss to trade it.

With 85 posts in a total of 2.5 months of participation, her activity is more than one post every 2 days day on average, many with charts. Clearly a professional activity. This person alone makes this group feel like a pump and dump channel on reddit or stocktwits. I suggest you analyze her suggested trades - they are knee jerk reaction trades across dozens of different markets, with no time frame given, most of them losers. Reckless nonsense. There is no way that this person actually trades this stuff as she claims. But:

Victoria Wagner 15 June 2021
Socrates intraday numbers especially for the DOW-daytraders are like a Trading ATM

Victoria Wagner 15 June 2021
who of you is really trading with socrates here?
let's make some money together ... its fun ... hands up
SOCRATES PRO can change definetly your (traders) life ...

After the above short recent exposé, it is hard to see how this scam business can continue to exist. I personally think it is completely trashed now.

I have reasons to believe this because after my exposé of the reddit traders group, that group effectively ceased to exist, and its outed moderator "Lateralus Yellow" virtually disappeared from the planet after a brief stunt in the Facebook group as "Lateralus Smith".

Who is Martin Armstrong?

The simple truth about Martin Armstrong is HERE IN THIS MESSAGE.

Martin Armstrong is a world renowned criminal. A thief. An unrepentant convicted felon. Worst of the worst. Decades ago (about 1985), he hired some programmers to write the program for him that he calls Socrates. Used it to trade the markets with money stolen from investors. Lost USD 700 million. Created a USD 3 billion Ponzi scheme to cover up the losses. Was caught and spent 11 years in jail for the crimes, including for failing to return USD 15 million that he had stashed away, on top of the losses.

Most likely, after getting out of jail, Martin Armstrong laundered the stolen money he had stashed away before going to prison and paid for that whitewash movie  "The Forecaster" that Marcus Vetter made for him. A web of lies that blames the government for his crimes. The wet dream of a criminal. Now he sells that Socrates software that he used to lose millions, as a subscription service for USD 1,800 per year to the little guy. For the results, see:

This is the true story of a criminal kept safe from his victims, earning USD 15 million of stolen money while behind bars, being fed on US taxpayer expense, and allowed to re-build the longest-running scam business in history, using some of that stolen money. See:

So WHAT does he do as Armstrong Economics then?

He is an Internet content aggregator, mostly re-publishing the worst tinfoil type of conspiracy content. This works as clickbait for foolish visitors of his online store for his four revenue streams: 1) Socrates subscriptions, 2) overpriced books and reports, 3) overpriced conferences, physical and virtual, 4) overpriced video on demand (VOD) and 5) income from the distribution of disinformation.

To achieve his objective, he creates MATCHING campaigns with a variety of subjects, depending on what sells best. He is a populist hot button pusher. For example, he is a Disinformation agent / broker / publisher / propagandist. He fraudulently creates the illusion that he has exclusive access to information, and based on that he sells himself as a conveyor belt for some third party disinformation, using his public blog site which is ideal for that purpose because it wraps complex matters in a manipulative infantile cartoon style, using conspiracy theories. His content is attractive for other quacks aiming to profit from the content. This creates a snowball effect.

Example:

He leveraged his global warming denial campaign. Mineral oil companies profited from it whether they paid him or not. This was at its peak when his content was what these companies needed at the time. Now that the oil companies are switching their strategies (see Big oil’s ‘wokewashing’ is the new climate science denialism), guess what, Martin Armstrong's global cooling campaign is over!

Here is the proof: Interestingly, a prominent manipulation tool that he showed frequently just DISAPPEARED:

Original page URL (did not load 2021-09-18):

BUT it is still available on the web archive as:

and the YouTube video is still on YouTube:

My Gift To Climate Alarmists - Tony Heller

So apparently that humanist impostor, our self-declared gift to humanity Martin Armstrong has been a useful propaganda tool for the oil industry for years - until no longer needed.

His new main campaigns are now Covid-19 anti-vaccination and the New World Order conspiracy, then as Vladimir Putin Ukraine war apologist.

I may be reading a bit too much into this climate change subject but you get the idea. The lines are blurred. Because he is also accidentally deleting pages from his blog and then blames Google for it. See: Censorship. Becomes a conspiracy theory based on which he then sells his oversize influence and Socrates. Buy, Buy, Buy! Even mistakes are immediately converted into sales opportunities. That is what this guy has been doing all his life. In jail for 11 years? No problem. Make a movie about it and become a popular hero. Sell the movie. The movie sells his Socrates. You can't make this up.

Socrates

As we have exposed many times, Martin Armstrong makes forecasts like a shotgun, let's say for the sake of argument twenty in a row.

The majority will fail and the minority, typically only one will succeed. He then praises the success of the minority successful forecasts, but conveniently forgets about the failures or manipulates them after the fact to appear successful.

Guess why we do not find any track record on any of his sites, only at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and Precious Metals Analyst Accountability.

That is why Martin Armstrong is talking to himself in his "public" blog echo chamber and posting in public forums as his own shill. He censors user comments to put it mildly.

So far so good.

The Socrates system with its Artificial Intelligence magic, that according to his claims is free of human bias and never wrong, is supposedly not subject to the above confidence tricks.

WRONG!

The Socrates system, by means of its ambiguity, is not different from the charlatan scheme described above - it just computerizes that scheme of deception as a smoke and mirrors machine.

That is why I have been writing for months about Computerized Fraud, using a perhaps somewhat odd term.

Take the time and read every page of a total of over 75  pages at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and you will discover that Socrates with its built-in ambiguity will only line the pockets of Martin Armstrong but it will never even be verifiable with regards to its advertised performance.

The simple reason for the above is that it is based on human interpretation in hindsight.

But one thing is guaranteed: It will effectively impoverish its users short term and long term. Any doubts? Check out the Socrates Subscriber Testimonials.

What else is there to say? Every man and his dog knows it's a scam.

We just need to look at the posting history of that pioneer sloanf exposing Martin Armstrong since 2016 which proves the point: Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

Socrates Support Forums

There are three places where indirect, non-official support is provided. I say non-official because there is a trick. Officially, Socrates is is not sold as a trading platform for legal reasons. For one, see its fine print. The other reason is that Martin Armstrong is by court order barred from association with any financial advisor. So he uses anonymous shills to run these forums to provide himself with perfect deniability. As an example, I describe the Reddit "Unofficial Armstrong Economics Fan Forum". This forum is heavily censored, meaning that criticism is deleted instantly, except perhaps some controlled opposition which is deleted a few days later. So it is an Armstrong controlled echo chamber.

In that reddit group you can see regular posts of the shill moderator LateralysYellow and other interesting characters. These other characters are mostly shills as well who pose as newbies asking questions to create the illusion of organic discussion. In fact most discussions are synthetic, designed to lure fresh prey into this scam.

The other purpose of this forum is to invite users into other private social media platform based groups such as the Armstrong Socrates Discord channel. With the aim to further control or eliminate any criticism.

As a proof of all the above, try to post a message in the "Unofficial Armstrong Economics Fan Forum" with the content containing a link to my site https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com. You will not succeed because LateralysYellow has installed a filter that shadow bans that message. Your account will be banned from posting any further messages. That proves that Martin Armstrong is a scammer, a humanist impostor, a dirt bag.

Project Status Update

The project of fully exposing Martin Armstrong's business as a scam, a business with the clear and exposed objective to harm its victims, and neutralizing that business, is completed. The status is summarized in the new page:

The Defeat of Martin Armstrong

The drumbeat of the quacks and shills hoping to profit from his popularity is still ongoing on Twitter. The Socrates subscription service and the online shopping cart are still running. But the older core of his cult has basically died. Which is confirmed by the fact that there are no new messages here in this forum.

To get an idea of the lack of momentum, consider the latest YouTube video (after months of silence on YouTube) that tries to leverage some Armstrong momentum:

CRISE DE VALEUR : Le Modèle de Confiance Économique (M. Armstrong) with comments turned off. The French are obviously not very up-to-date so I had to give some help on Twitter like here:

Me as Truth Seeker on Twitter (account no longer active due to overuse):
Martin Armstrong claims he has an infallible Computer Socrates that predicts the future of everything. Sells it as subscription for $1,800 per year. Disaster.
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/socrates-subscriber.html
After exposing his criminal inner circle, he makes a death threat:

I noticed a strong shift of his activities towards extreme right-wing political and conspiracy subjects which I think I have had an influence on as follows:

Martin Armstrong's business is to sell snake oil such as books in his shopping cart and Socrates subscriptions. Due to high attrition rate and no repeat business, he needs fresh victims daily. But he cannot get enough from internet search engine searches because of his declining popularity. And he lost support from those interview hosts who noticed my campaigns.

My campaigns have driven away those people who are looking for actionable information and analysis. As a result of that, he would have noticed relatively higher traffic from pages with his political ramblings and conspiracy theories and other disinformation. This traffic comes from social media sites such as follows:

Now his strategy seems to be to provide appealing pages (as seen in the above example) that political activists link to in their own campaigns. That is clickbait. Those activists either fail to understand or are are willing to risk the consequences which is that they are driving traffic into his online scam business, and that they might discredit themselves by linking to content provided by a criminal.

This strategy has the advantage that the activists do not risk their own social media channels (being banned) because they are referring to 3rd party content which is often violating the rules of the social media platform. While at the same time Martin Armstrong avoids risking his own social media channels with such violations because he hosts the content on his own web site.

And he still maintains that he does not host advertising. Even while his web site is pure advertising for his own services. This works well with Twitter and I expect this to continue for some time.

Thanks for reading.

NestorK

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 12:53:40 PM

All you need to know is evident when comparing the Basic and Plus memberships ($15 vs $55).

Lets see what you get for $55 with the Plus membership ..

1) +25 Bundled Summary Market Subscriptions (Generic info freely available online, USELESS!)

2) 5 Bundled Detailed Market Subscriptions (LOOK at them, USELESS!)

Global - MSCI All Country World $ Index
Global - MSCI Emerging Markets  $ Index
Global - MSCI World $ Index
Global - S&P Global 100 Index
Global - MSCI World $ Index

Weekly Indicating Ranges section is not available in Basic's Summary Analysis (Also freely available online, USELESS!):

Immediate Trend .......... bearish
Short-Term Momentum ...... bearish
Short-Term Trend ......... bearish
Intermediate Momentum .... neutral
Intermedia Trend ......... bearish
Long-Term Trend .......... bearish
Cyclical Strength ........ bearish
Broadest Trend ........... bullish

3) Weekly Global Market Watch (Trailing indicator, USELESS!)

Momentum - Trend - Long Term - Cycle Strength - S1 - S2 - S3 - GMW Weekly Pattern (New Pattern Forming, etc)

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 04:58:46 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2023, 11:55:04 AM by AnonymousCoder

"UNAFFILIATED/UNOFFICIAL Forum for
ArmstrongEconomics Fans and Followers"
Exposed as Commercial Socrates Propaganda Machine

The title says it all.

For the full details, see:

The reddit ArmstrongEconomics Fan Forum

That apparently fixed it. It's close to dead now. Because he has lost faith in Armstrong and Socrates and considers his posts a risk that exposes the Socrates scam for what it is. Not sure? See the proof at: The Reversal System - Engineering Perspective. That uses his charts as evidence.

That shill went to the Facebook group as "Lateralus Smith" (private group needs subscription) but has stopped posting there as well.

Here is the link to the Facebook group to subscribe to:

Martin Armstrong and Socrates Traders

I suggest you become a member, hopefully being able to educate those new scam victims (without being banned by the group admin Alex OriginAl, viewing needs subscription to the group). He is the guy who promotes the group in YouTube video comments and sells worthless Armstrong PDF books on ebay.

That echo chamber now has its dedicated info page, too:

The Facebook Martin Armstrong and Socrates Traders Group

WHO IS THIS GUY Lateralus?

It's time to figure this one out. I guess he operates under Erwin Pletsch. Erwin Pletsch runs Socrates via this UAE offshore business. There are rumors that Lateralus is Armstrong himself. Sounds reasonable because his tactics are remarkably similar. But I don't have any facts supporting this claim. Please remember that Armstrong needs SOME allies, SOME members in his inner circle to keep the show going. And they need to do something for their shill money. Don't forget Armstrong's business is partly located in the UAE. Look at his Inner Circle here. Please drop me a line if you have any ideas. After having seen him run this reddit forum since perhaps 2016, we really should know.  

What is the easiest way to end this scam completely?

What works best is the following:

1) Search Twitter for new Armstrong interview videos as follows:
Martin Armstrong Twitter search
2) Follow the link to the video
3) Get an account to be able to comment on that video
4) Make a short comment with a link as follows:

That links to my site. And that site has teeth.

Here is a good example where someone seems to have wiped out Armstrong from the Australian continent. How is that possible? It happened in a blog where his followers seem to be concentrated. See

Member "Dot" commenting in the New Catallaxy blog on January 20, 2023

Additional Resources
and Initiatives

I am apparently not the only one in this lonely space. Check out this site:

martin armstrong will ruin you

I discovered this guy just a few days ago.

And then this one:

The Lucky Armstrong Socrates Blog

which leads me to another subject: Socrates Pro subscription snapshots. Here is an example:

Socrates Pro Snapshot (with date)

Don't let them go to waste. I want them. Please send them to me. Publish them. Because I am learning from them. A lot of what I have written on my site comes from the study of these snapshots, of the study of how Socrates works. See some of the results here:

The Reversal System - Engineering Perspective

Don't be intimidated by Armstrong's legal mambo-jambo - he can't do a thing. Better read my own legal page to understand that it is Martin Armstrong who should be afraid - not you.

Besides, you are protected by me as an intermediary who keeps you anonymous, and Armstrong would need to deal with ME. And you know how he tried and failed. He just hates me.

It looks like a good idea to let different parties sift through this vast confusing mess of numbers, each one with their own focus, while they are collected centrally. Even if that resource is destroyed, it does not matter because people can copy it.

Help Needed?
The Squeeze is On

I would appreciate to get some people to help me. Because Martin Armstrong keeps going, and I cannot plug every hole that this bastard creeps through. Some help in the following areas would accelerate the ineviatble downfall:

Someone with an active presence on Facebook could educate people there. Or at least monitor in such a way that I can refer to new content. This group Martin Armstrong and Socrates Traders really needs to be shut down. It is illegal.

Some people who can respond to YouTube comments and add links to my site. Best YouTube video for now:

"Martin Armstrong: The Collapse of the Republic"

Best Rumble video for now:

There May Not Be a 2024 Election - Martin Armstrong

I just give you an example of what the actual problem is: Here is a guy who has been attending Armstrong's conferences for years. Still promotes him here as follows:

Bill W on YouTube "Martin Armstrong: The Collapse of the Republic"
Martin Armstrong is an economic historian.  I have followed his work for 15 or more years.  Have been to several of his conferences in Orlando.  Have thoroughly looked into the felony he was sent to prison for and believe he was likely set up by those who indeed wanted to shut him up.  It’s a fantastic read with international intrigue and involves several “names”.   His Socrates model has come up with some fantastic calls which Martin is famous for.  He has contacts all over the world.  HOWEVER, he is not an engaging speaker, and is prone to rambling quite a bit.  His recent books are primarily history lessons and so most folks will not fully understand what he is trying to say.   They are a bit repetitious at times.   If you are interested in economic history they are interesting.  He offers some very good insights into what is going on.  But he is not for most folks.

then the same person later:

Bill W on YouTube "Martin Armstrong: The Collapse of the Republic"

@Lui Bunting  Ok!  I just spent 2.5 hours reading through your site.  It has raised sufficient questions for me to think carefully about my experiences.   Keeping it very brief, I have always enjoyed Martin Armstrongs historical take on economics.  I attending his Orlando conferences in 2016 and 2017 and then once more in 2019.   I met a Canadian Day trader at the 2016 event who seemed intelligent and unpretentious. He said that he now foley used Socrates for his trading and it earned him a very good living.   I finally joined the Pro Socrates for about 3 months in 2018.  I was still working and a member of many other sites and advisors at the time but decided I would see what it had to offer.  I was a bit disappointed and downgraded a level shortly after.   I have received about 4 or Martins reports including the Trade of The Century.  History lesson was great BUT I noticed there seemed to be a fair a mount of repetition in the material and there was really NO "how to do it" at the end of the book.  I also purchased the Manipulation of the World Economy book and once again found it interesting but somewhat repetitive.   Your site reinforced some concerns I have had about Martin's blog for a couple of years now.  I agree with a lot (not all) of what Martin says about what is happening in todays world.  However, I had already begun to get frustrated about the way he would answer questions on his blog.   The questions always seem to be, well from perhaps less intelligent folks and rarely did they address any detailed deep issues but rather broad and often self congratulatory  towards MA.   I also noticed the typos and wondered why these were not addressed.   As regards Socrates, I often purchased the market reports, not expensive, but noticed occasional errors in the reports that got the price for say gold or oil completely wrong in the report.  I could not understand why that would happen.   Finally, much is made of the Socrates tool being right at certain turning points e.g 1987.  The Sovereign Bond Crisis for me started around 2012 as the ECB and the EU embarked on a course which will bankrupt that EU market BUT that 2015 date didn't not seem to produce a big event.  I would argue the big event is happen now!  Additionally the much flaunted March turning point for this year seemed like a fizzle as well.    I think his predictions about the dollar and the US market soaring have some credibility since I agree with the thesis that money will likely flood into the uS when the financial crisis in Europe and probably the far East get going.  
HOWEVER, what your site has done is raised these nagging concerns I have been having about Armstrong, his writings and his model over the past 2 - 3 years.  I am blessed with funds and have never committed any to Martins forecasts (so no losses).  But I am now sufficiently dismayed so as to pull my $50 monthly subscription (not that big compared to a couple of others I subscribe to but certainly 2-3 times that for some other advisor sites that actually make specific recommendations.  Consequently you site has had an immediate effect.  Not sure why you dont post a link to your site for all of MA's videos.    Took a while to trawl through your material but thanks.

What I am trying to say is this:

1) What I am doing works extremely well. The concept is effective. I turned this person around in less than a day. A single message delivery is all that is needed!

2) There are forces where the victims actually reinforce the bad trend and there is no way that I can fight this with brute force. It's a numbers game. And it needs time.

3) That these people who are happy to get my education, who are happy to pocket the money that I save them, these people are not willing to join the fight to end this shit. They are even promoting this asshole until the last minute and then they are gone.

I can make database queries and design campaigns addressing people in efficient ways. With a few helpers on board and new ideas, this scam would be finished in a few weeks. I have proven that it is doable. See:
The Defeat of Martin Armstrong

He is still using the old playbook. Old dogs don't learn new tricks. So there is a good chance. One can see the end of it.

Now it appears his game has reached a tipping point. He is now complaining from behind one of his many  Twitter sock puppet accounts like here:

Martin Armstrong Sock Puppet @NDhimmi
Replying to
@armstrongcheck2
So why do you spend your life attacking Marty?  You are a very sad person - are you on meds?  Perhaps up them!
6:46 AM · Jul 29, 2022·Twitter Web App

Replying to
@armstrongcheck2
LOL  - you are deranged!  What a LOON!
7:03 AM · Jul 29, 2022·Twitter Web App

Replying to
@armstrongcheck2
Can't understand why you are so hateful of a man who the Government took out for awhile! Why don't you focus on political criminals who are destroying this country? I hope you get the medical help you need soon!
9:16 AM · Jul 29, 2022·Twitter Web App

I am squeezing him now. Using only words of truth. The theme is now:

Someone at Armstrong Economics forgot to turn the lights off.
Nobody gets scammed there any more.

That will discourage those who are still trying to leverage the long-gone popularity of his name for their own gains.

It's all inevitable and final now. For proof, see his latest interview here for an assessment of his mental state:

LIVE @8PM: Uncensored: Martin Armstrong - Hell in 2023, Recession, Civil Unrest but Schwab Will Fail!

I have never really understood this American obsession of "following" people and listening to these radio shows. This is perhaps as low as it can get.

shadyrussianoiltrader

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 01:32:37 AM

The problem with Armstrong is the fact that his basic thesis is right, the world clearly is moving toward authoritarianism, no question about that. There is a monumental geopolitical shift happening which Putin was able to catch and accelerate. Armstrong is talking about this for decades, yet he wasn't able to gain substantial sums of money which is odd. Maybe he realized that the magnitude of Scams also accelerate with this fundamental shift and concentrated on those dealings at some point. I would love to hear the truth about his dealings in the 80s and 90s - the question is why he never did this and instead turned his focus on scamming confused individuals out of his worn out basement? How many people showed up at his latest conference, do we have any credible information on this? How big is this fading scam still?
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: