Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414932 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:53:34 PM

How to get rich from bitcoin:
Announce development of a new ASIChip. Accept pre-orders with payment. Cheesy just joke

buy 100 Btc or more and Hold for 10 years or more Wink
Just buying 100 btc and holding for 10 years won't make him rich. What makes you think that the price of bitcoin is going to be soo high that just 100 btc will make him rich?
Instead of making him rich it might make him $25000 more poorer.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:34:32 AM

Actually its easy say and to think but very difficult to be rich and its true everyone wants to be rich, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible. Everything not so easily to get achieve for that need hard working and needs times too 

I would say some of it is luck, but some people take luck on a misunderstanding at the same time what it stands for.

Labor Under Correct Knowledge is what I consider, and hard work.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:50:18 AM

Announce development of a new ASIChip. Accept pre-orders with payment. Cheesy just joke

Just buying 100 btc and holding for 10 years won't make him rich. What makes you think that the price of bitcoin is going to be soo high that just 100 btc will make him rich?
Instead of making him rich it might make him $25000 more poorer.

Events are always debatable, cause like what we see in greece right now their banks are closed off and western union also closed.

which limits people and more demand to go buy out bitcoin to move money around. But, yeah intially youre right theres not many events to keep price at a constant upward trend unless something happens.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:54:03 AM

There was a joke how to be millioner the answer was billioner
techgeek

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:22:09 AM

The only real, safe way:  Get a good job, work hard at that job, get promoted to the top, live within your means and save everything you can.  From there you take care of your assists and put funds wherever you think offers the best lowest risk to reward ratio.  It is as simple as that.  Wink

Wealth: everyone wants it, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.
source : http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rich

well adding to this, its more of like have you given your chance to even open doors to make more then one sale.

Meaning have you created a plateform or something that will escalate your leverage time to break a sale even while you sleep. I mean theres also the misconception too, where daytraders get that 1 hit win and they stop trading but they made a ton of money.

lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:54:04 AM

If time machines were possible things would definitely be a lot easier. But sadly, they are impossible. But if it was possible to go back in time, I think we all would be mining BTC back in the year 2009.

Lol.. so many people here are obsessed with time travel (including myself). Ever since joining this forum in 2012, I have seen dozens of threads in which time travel was mentioned (including this one). We all know that it will never ever be possible, despite any sort of advance in science and technology. But still we dream about it.  Grin

if time travel was even possible, i think the rich would be able to access it 1st due their power of money.

And I bet they would abuse it 10x more to get more rich they are now lol.

Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:23:20 AM

Solution to the problem of getting rich, re title.
NB works only while bitcoin increases spectacularly (which it will, according to myself).

1) buy a bitcoin, and use it as collateral for the following:

2) buy a bitcoin forward, the price is only 10-15 USD higher in 6 months. It is a bet, a contract to buy in the future for a price decided now. You now have one bitcoin and one forward, value 1 bitcoin.

3) when the price doubles (nb, speculation), you sell the contract for the original dollar price * 2, meaning you now have the original bitcoin plus the dollar value of one original bitcoin, which is 1/2 bitcoin current price, meaning you now have 1.5 bitcoins.

Go to 2, but now with more gun powder, may be you can buy 2 forwards and be set for the quadrupling.

Continue as long as bitcoin appreciates.

It is not magic, it is betting money on the rising price of bitcoin, without actually buying the bitcoin. (The one you have to buy is for collateral, to cover the loss if bitcoin depreciates. The collateral could just as well be in dollars, but why not bitcoin when you expect it to rise anyway).
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:32:49 PM

Buying 100 BTC to invest I dont think you can find that as easy way. You need to get around $25,000 to invest and I guess this is hard to make for some people out there (including me). And 10 years the price will not high enough to make you rich, it is just to make you becoming a people that have some average income

NB works only while bitcoin increases spectacularly (which it will, according to myself).

2) buy a bitcoin forward, the price is only 10-15 USD higher in 6 months. It is a bet, a contract to buy in the future for a price decided now. You now have one bitcoin and one forward, value 1 bitcoin.

3) when the price doubles (nb, speculation), you sell the contract for the original dollar price * 2, meaning you now have the original bitcoin plus the dollar value of one original bitcoin, which is 1/2 bitcoin current price, meaning you now have 1.5 bitcoins.

Go to 2, but now with more gun powder, may be you can buy 2 forwards and be set for the quadrupling.

It is not magic, it is betting money on the rising price of bitcoin, without actually buying the bitcoin. (The one you have to buy is for collateral, to cover the loss if bitcoin depreciates. The collateral could just as well be in dollars, but why not bitcoin when you expect it to rise anyway).

But all of your saying is just speculation and it is risky to make it happen, I guess there wont be much people to do this kind of trading. Most of them are try to gamble and win some jackpot  to make them rich rather than try this kind of method
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:49:15 PM

if you want fast way you can try gambling when you get big lucky just in minute or hour you can get rich but you must know what the risk with gambling you can lose your money too dude

HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:18:49 PM

If time machines were possible things would definitely be a lot easier. But sadly, they are impossible. But if it was possible to go back in time, I think we all would be mining BTC back in the year 2009.

Lol.. so many people here are obsessed with time travel (including myself). Ever since joining this forum in 2012, I have seen dozens of threads in which time travel was mentioned (including this one). We all know that it will never ever be possible, despite any sort of advance in science and technology. But still we dream about it.  Grin

Time travel has always fascinated me and i love the idea of time travelling, I have not so yet given up on the idea that someday it might just happen.

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:40:48 PM

Time travel has always fascinated me and i love the idea of time travelling, I have not so yet given up on the idea that someday it might just happen.
Maybe one day there will be a means of time travel like in the movie, but this time it was just a dream.

just do what you can do, do not ever give up reaching the final destination
Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:59:49 PM

If you start today with $10,000 and average 20% a year for 20 years, you'll have over $380,000. Add $2,000 a year to the pot, and you'll wind up with $756,751 after 20 years. Granted, 20% a year is not easy to achieve. But even if you only make 10% a year, you're still going to become very wealthy over the long term.
ThEmporium

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:18:24 PM

if you want fast way you can try gambling when you get big lucky just in minute or hour you can get rich but you must know what the risk with gambling you can lose your money too dude
I would honestly suggest that never follow any shortcut methods to grow up your financial income, it will definitely taste good for a shorter period but for longer time it will cause huge trouble in the future life that will perish the lifelong peace of mind.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:31:10 PM

Buy VIRAL. Because it's decreasing market cap mechanism it will explode in the future Smiley Thank me later

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.0
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:49:28 PM

yeah and up losing your principal and cry in the end.

anything thats stacked against your favor I wouldnt recommend, instead I`d build something to increase your favor like some service for bitcoin which all those sites we already play from.
Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:45:40 PM

Buying 100 BTC to invest I dont think you can find that as easy way. You need to get around $25,000 to invest and I guess this is hard to make for some people out there (including me). And 10 years the price will not high enough to make you rich, it is just to make you becoming a people that have some average income

But all of your saying is just speculation and it is risky to make it happen, I guess there wont be much people to do this kind of trading. Most of them are try to gamble and win some jackpot  to make them rich rather than try this kind of method

In that case, just don't get rich. Most people are fine being not rich. Come to think of it, there is another way where you only set about 262 dollar on risk; buy a coin and hold. It might work, and it is not risky.
techgeek

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:44:48 PM

But all of your saying is just speculation and it is risky to make it happen, I guess there wont be much people to do this kind of trading. Most of them are try to gamble and win some jackpot  to make them rich rather than try this kind of method

In that case, just don't get rich. Most people are fine being not rich. Come to think of it, there is another way where you only set about 262 dollar on risk; buy a coin and hold. It might work, and it is not risky.

The question of not being or wanting to be rich is based on peoples desire of wanting a certain lifestyle thats constantly promoted everywhere you go.

so its pretty natural that everyone will want to become rich, if a friend of yours drives a rollsroyce I bet 9 times out of 10 a jealous starts to grow lol.

Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:09:04 PM

The question of not being or wanting to be rich is based on peoples desire of wanting a certain lifestyle thats constantly promoted everywhere you go.

so its pretty natural that everyone will want to become rich, if a friend of yours drives a rollsroyce I bet 9 times out of 10 a jealous starts to grow lol.

I agree, just don't expect to get there without using your brains, assess risk, and take that risk by acting. If you don't want to do any of that, you will still get by, by being not rich.
Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:29:09 PM

Another plan using forwards.

Get 20 coins
Buy close to 40 forwards.
When bitcoin appreciates, you get the apprecition for 60 coins, not 20, the gain is transformed to coins.
On a doubling in value, sell a percentage of the gain, accumulating the rest.

You can spend as you go, and still have more coins in the future.

This plan resemles rpietilas SSS.

NB. risk of loss of coins. Works only while bitcoin appreciates at large.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:33:50 PM

Your reality of life completely altered by a time travel experience and you are focused on getting rich. I think this is a myth, most people would spend the time in counselling, therapy, soul searching, religion and generally wondering what the fuck is going on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: