Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:00:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:30:26 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

In my own way  i teach my kids about bitcoining by convincing them to earn in bitcoin campaign instead of playing games in the online internet.i teach  them that money is so precious and if you want to earn you must digging everyday to have income.i will teach first the  fundamental of matemathics and then i insert  bitcoin talk to them.bitcoin is like mathematics full of computation.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:41:43 AM

A child today is very easy to learn the internet, all the facilities at this time is very supportive of them to be able to learn independently on the internet. look at a 6-year-old child already understand how to operate a smartphone. this proves that young children today are very easy to accept new knowledge and are open to technology. I think what we're doing is letting them understand themselves by browsing and we're just explaining the point of importance.

They are easy to learn and i think using internet everyday they using for a hobby.
So that when you teach then they know what they doing.

lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:46:35 AM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

For me kids would not be interested in that kind of idea since theyre only kids. They just think about having fun and enjoying their life. But there are some kids that think like a mature. That kind of kids are you looking for. If you discuss bitcoin to them, they will be interested to it and will start to earn money for their future.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:21:11 AM

well, maybe not easy to teach bitcoin to kids for now. they are mostly more interested in playing elsewhere, than playing in front of a computer. but when there are some kids who are interested in bitcoin, you can start teaching bitcoin from this forum.

Only a very patient people can teach little kids about bitcoin and it is more likely impossible that a kid can learn about bitcoin since they only focus on playing and they do not need to earn money since they are kids and just meant to play while they are young.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:39:44 AM

Since kids are very conected nowadays, its very easy to introduce bitcoin as other currencies for them, but sure to make this happen the country should allow this topic to be introduced in the schools, and i dont know till wich point this may affect this kids vision about the future as well their opinion about the fees taken from the country, and the abusive manipulation and control over fiat.
thepolarbear

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:30:27 AM

I would say it's best to teach them the same way you teach them about money. Except for the bits about security. Cheesy
Kids are able to pick things up quickly anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard.

It would be nice if you teach them bitcoin the same way you teach them about money but don't forget not all kids are interested in bitcoin for such a reason that they are too  young and playing and enjoying are what matters to them. On the other hand, if the kids are into it why not create a game like a game with story line, educational, puzzle and so on that will advertise the mechanics of bitcoin since they are morelikely to engage in technologies. Another way was to explain the concept of bitcoin in a creative way.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

I would say it's best to teach them the same way you teach them about money. Except for the bits about security. Cheesy
Kids are able to pick things up quickly anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard.

It would be nice if you teach them bitcoin the same way you teach them about money but don't forget not all kids are interested in bitcoin for such a reason that they are too  young and playing and enjoying are what matters to them. On the other hand, if the kids are into it why not create a game like a game with story line, educational, puzzle and so on that will advertise the mechanics of bitcoin since they are morelikely to engage in technologies. Another way was to explain the concept of bitcoin in a creative way.
Kids of Now a days should find it very easy to understand technology, so it won't be hard for them either
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

The great majority of kids uses mobile phones and tablets. Videos or games are possible to teach kids what is BTC. Also parents are good model for their children. If kids see you while interested in BTC, they will concern about it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:43:15 PM

this is very easy, teach small children how to invest and give a view of the world of investment and provide knowledge about the benefits of having bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 now how much has been obtained.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:30:56 PM

I don't think it is right for them to teach them so early about bitcoin, maybe you could do first is to teach them to know the value of money first because internet is not really good for children, they will got to search unpleasant things without knowing. So maybe it is better to wait your child until they can earn their own money trough bitcoin. Maybe around 16 years old is the right age for them to teach bitcoin.

Internet exposes you to all the unpleasant things out there. And as a person that have been lurking on the Internet for most of my spare time ever since I was a kid, I can tell you that kids are going to search for these unpleasant things by their own anyway. Bitcoin wouldn't be the reason why would would they look up these things but rather their very own curiosity.

If anything, bitcoin might even make them less exposed to these unpleasant things. They can become so pre-occupied with reading things about bitcoin that they have little to no time for searching things that are irrelevant and/or trivial.
Yeah, we are all expose in many unpleasant things when we are browsing in the internet, so when we are allowing our kids to browse the internet, also make sure that you look up into them. They still need guidance and I think in their young age they will be not interested in bitcoin. So, maybe we just need to wait until they become more resposible.

Guidance can be established by checking the browser history of your kid's PC or just installing a software that will save all the logs. But still, it's just a matter of time before you kid will find out that you're spying on him so he will clear his browser's cache and cookies. He will also uninstall the software that you have installed or search for a way to bypass it.

You can also do manual guiding by looking at his PC every now and then but you're not going to be behind him every time. He will still find time to browse things that aren't appropriate to his age. We've all been there. We all know that he can never be stopped from doing such things. He will always be eventually going to be exposed to unpleasant things.
So, what you do mean by this? Maybe it is good if we just don't allow them to use gadgets. We are the parents so we can tell them what they don't need to do and what is right. My son is not using gadgets now, unless he is sick, I allow him to use gadget but I just give him a limit.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

I don't think it is right for them to teach them so early about bitcoin, maybe you could do first is to teach them to know the value of money first because internet is not really good for children, they will got to search unpleasant things without knowing. So maybe it is better to wait your child until they can earn their own money trough bitcoin. Maybe around 16 years old is the right age for them to teach bitcoin.

Internet exposes you to all the unpleasant things out there. And as a person that have been lurking on the Internet for most of my spare time ever since I was a kid, I can tell you that kids are going to search for these unpleasant things by their own anyway. Bitcoin wouldn't be the reason why would would they look up these things but rather their very own curiosity.

If anything, bitcoin might even make them less exposed to these unpleasant things. They can become so pre-occupied with reading things about bitcoin that they have little to no time for searching things that are irrelevant and/or trivial.
Yeah, we are all expose in many unpleasant things when we are browsing in the internet, so when we are allowing our kids to browse the internet, also make sure that you look up into them. They still need guidance and I think in their young age they will be not interested in bitcoin. So, maybe we just need to wait until they become more resposible.

Guidance can be established by checking the browser history of your kid's PC or just installing a software that will save all the logs. But still, it's just a matter of time before you kid will find out that you're spying on him so he will clear his browser's cache and cookies. He will also uninstall the software that you have installed or search for a way to bypass it.

You can also do manual guiding by looking at his PC every now and then but you're not going to be behind him every time. He will still find time to browse things that aren't appropriate to his age. We've all been there. We all know that he can never be stopped from doing such things. He will always be eventually going to be exposed to unpleasant things.
So, what you do mean by this? Maybe it is good if we just don't allow them to use gadgets. We are the parents so we can tell them what they don't need to do and what is right. My son is not using gadgets now, unless he is sick, I allow him to use gadget but I just give him a limit.
When we do compare those kids in the previous generation they are not really exposed on gadget things unlike now that they are really prone on those gadgets and other tech related things which would really make them some involvements in the net which we arent aware to be accessed anytime.Exposing them on pc would really give some bad impacts which its much wiser we should not still teach them about money matters since they are still depending on us parents.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:39:04 PM

I think teach kids to make a wallet and then we send satoshi to them, other than that teach small things like how to get bitcoin from faucet safe site, I'm sure if this they keep doing then they will understand about bitcoin.
Donutcome

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Just introduce them bitcoin through gaming i would say that combining games and bitcoin would be the best idea ever because it can reach to a whole new level of younger groups and that way kids will start young with bitcoin and secure their future easily.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

I think if youre going to teach kids about bitcon, you need to exert much effort because it will be hard for you to teach kids with that kind of topic. It is because they will not be interested to that. All they want is to play and to have fun. But there are some kids that think like mature and maybe they will be interested if you teach bitcoin to them.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:56:59 PM

Some kids easy to pick up what you teach for them maybe in teaching in bitcoin for them the easily learned about bitcoin. For their own good it may useful for the better future.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
godparticle

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

just teach them than collecting candies will make them have many friends, kid don't eat this candy so you don't have to go to dentist and you can have a good healthy teeth mom will got happy and be proud and this candy will be use when the time is ripe example when you are really want it.. in this early days kids will think like to use things wisely
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

yes of course bitcoin beat the dollar, because total bitcoin its amount is very limited. unlike the dollar that the number of its many, it makes the price very expensive
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

better if we want to invite people included in this forum must have the knowledge first. then if have started work is no longer too depend to others again so they tend to think ahead how to be able to get a revenue later in the next.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:35:39 PM

Some kids easy to pick up what you teach for them maybe in teaching in bitcoin for them the easily learned about bitcoin. For their own good it may useful for the better future.
Kids are not all easy to pick up or they can pick up but they are not interested something like that. I have a better i dea to build their minds first about these matters or if they don't want just support what they want. Not all kids will do learn and want to do bitcoining.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:39:31 PM

It is best to introduce it through something they like to do, but in my opinion we have to wait a bit longer because bitcoin is not a toy and so it can be picked up and wait until the child understands its value.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: