Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:47:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

Some kids easy to pick up what you teach for them maybe in teaching in bitcoin for them the easily learned about bitcoin. For their own good it may useful for the better future.
Kids are not all easy to pick up or they can pick up but they are not interested something like that. I have a better i dea to build their minds first about these matters or if they don't want just support what they want. Not all kids will do learn and want to do bitcoining.
Yes, I think so too. At the age of children, they do not know how to think and absorb too much knowledge, so it is not easy for them to receive quickly. Some children can learn but they can not remember everything. I think we should only introduce the simplest bits of Bitcoin to them through games and some daily lessons, we can also check with the rewards they want. This is just my own idea, I'm not sure it works. We should not force too all children to understand Bitcoin because they are not aware of everything
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:03:31 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
If youre going to teach kids about the idea of bitcoin, you need to be good at discussing it because its hard to teach kids with this kind of topic. Some of them will not listen to you because theyre not interested to that kind of topic so if you want to teach them and convince the kids about bitcoin, spend more time teaching to them and exert effort until they listen to you and become interested to it.

BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

This is very tough job to teach kids about bitcoin because they are not that much mature to show them the advantages of bitcoin but in the present environment kids can be easily thought because they are addicted to the laptops and mobile. Its mean that if we say something related to internet they can easily learned that.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:18:09 AM

I haven't thought to teach kids about bitcoin. Because they have their own world, and not to be taught to make money. Children are better at developing in a good social environment.
I totally agree with your stance it is not an idea at all to teach children about the bitcoins .this is something that is related to the finance of the house or a family and children being so young must not get under the pressure of increasing demand for earning in today’s world. Inflation along with poverty and all other sectors must be handled by the mature people and let the children enjoy their childhood at their best.
mando1996

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

I haven't thought to teach kids about bitcoin. Because they have their own world, and not to be taught to make money. Children are better at developing in a good social environment.
I totally agree with your stance it is not an idea at all to teach children about the bitcoins .this is something that is related to the finance of the house or a family and children being so young must not get under the pressure of increasing demand for earning in today’s world. Inflation along with poverty and all other sectors must be handled by the mature people and let the children enjoy their childhood at their best.
It is not an easy task to teach kids about such a complex and advanved system.Children have a very little capacity of understanding so it ia difficult to create an interest in any work.Instead of bitcoin,they should take interest in physical games and in their studies only.When they will be able understand these complex systems then they should give more time in bitcoin and investments.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley

Making games about bitcoin is a nice idea about teaching a child about bitcoin. A child is much more attracted on games rather than listening to someone whos talking..  we should get their attention and games is the best way
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:28:48 AM

I would say it's best to teach them the same way you teach them about money. Except for the bits about security. Cheesy
Kids are able to pick things up quickly anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard.

It would be nice if you teach them bitcoin the same way you teach them about money but don't forget not all kids are interested in bitcoin for such a reason that they are too  young and playing and enjoying are what matters to them. On the other hand, if the kids are into it why not create a game like a game with story line, educational, puzzle and so on that will advertise the mechanics of bitcoin since they are morelikely to engage in technologies. Another way was to explain the concept of bitcoin in a creative way.
Indeed if you will teach kids about bitcoin as a money or a currency that is used via internet, they are going to take interest in it because now a day, kids are very keen to learn about digital creations. Moreover to make the session more interesting for kids, you can make certain videos regarding bitcoin where some animated cartoons are using bitcoin for taking rides, buying toys etc.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:45:24 AM

Teach them first how to handle money before anything else. Though kids nowadays are tech savvy so teaching them Bitcoin wouldn't be that hard but the only that we can't maintain is their likeness or initiative to continue doing Bitcoin. Yes, Kids can easily pick up the nature of the business though keeping with fast pace of the industry would be the challenge.

Mozaa

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

We are know that we must learn kids about bitcoin because the future goes with this side but not let kids lost all our time and forget education
Foromany

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:19:36 PM

These days every person needs cash. Young children are not an exception. I believe economic game titles with an earnings in bitcoins is really ideal for this. To instruct a kid the sport no problem, but as quickly as he will get anything for bitcoins plenty of lunch they will know every thing.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:11:25 PM

I don't think that its an right idea to teach kids about bitcoin at this early age and they should have more focus on their education rather then getting into money earning matters as this is not the right time for them to get into it and there are high chances that they will find it complicated and won't be interested in learning about it.
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:23:26 PM

I don't think that its an right idea to teach kids about bitcoin at this early age and they should have more focus on their education rather then getting into money earning matters as this is not the right time for them to get into it and there are high chances that they will find it complicated and won't be interested in learning about it.

It seems to me that children do not need information about bitcoin. When they get older, then you can tell them about it. Now it is enough for them to say that bitcoin is money

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:31:01 PM

These days every person needs cash. Young children are not an exception. I believe economic game titles with an earnings in bitcoins is really ideal for this. To instruct a kid the sport no problem, but as quickly as he will get anything for bitcoins plenty of lunch they will know every thing.

All of us needs cash even those young ones they have to ask their parents for the things they want. And mostly now that technology is on a big trend, they seem to be needy for the gadgets that they want. Playstation, smartphones, laptops/macbooks, etc. This will make those kids inspired and encourage if they will know how to earn bitcoin, once they figured it out that it can lead them to buy those things that they want they will focus on it eventually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:33:26 PM

actually can, the first must be taught the basics only. It takes time and gradually to teach it, as this may be boring for most children. Because they have not really understood the actual functions and needs.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

actually can, the first must be taught the basics only. It takes time and gradually to teach it, as this may be boring for most children. Because they have not really understood the actual functions and needs.
In fact in some places bitcoin is already stared to teach at school level. I think it is a good step, but bitcoin should be online introduce to them so that they can understand it,  but I think in current time they will find it difficult to use  bitcoin in their daily life, I think it will take some more time when they will become able to use bitcoin for buying stuff in their local shops.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:44:05 PM

All of us needs cash even those young ones they have to ask their parents for the things they want. And mostly now that technology is on a big trend, they seem to be needy for the gadgets that they want. Playstation, smartphones, laptops/macbooks, etc. This will make those kids inspired and encourage if they will know how to earn bitcoin, once they figured it out that it can lead them to buy those things that they want they will focus on it eventually.
That's making kids lazy with those gadgets that are not appropriate for their age. For instance, if the is about 10 years old and we allow them all of the gadgets, we are just suffocating them at a very young age. With regards to bitcoin, I don't think they can handle it because kids should be at school. We all know how risky it is even if we are adults the more with kids. How would they feel if we teach them? They have many questions to ask. And, you know kids are very good at diverting conversation. So takes a lot of time to teach them.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:43:29 AM

Its not boring for them really, it will be complicated instead. Even if you teach the basics you still need to teach them the foundation or the prerequisites of it, the knowledge in using computers or gadgets, proper language (grammar and stuff), blockchain, some thing like that. These kids will have difficulty in taking this into their minds. Well except for those prodigies, I mean they are more mature than other kids.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:11:15 AM

Kids are very busy with the game, if we want to introduce bitcoin to kids must be inserted logo or writing about bitcoin, kids are very curious and of course he will ask about bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
yuriyn

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:04:11 AM

I dont truly consider that bitcoin is straightforward to clarify on kids simply because there is so several challenging factors in bitcoin although and it is not that simple as fiat forex. I feel it is higher chance to be rip-off instead than in fiat, a lot more in excess of if this is accomplished by kids, there will be a whole lot of scamming factors arise
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:12:52 AM

i never teach bitcoin to kid. i mean, they will got nothing. except you talk about this with some guys or brother, they will understand.
but if i want, i will wait until old enough, then i will teach about crypto. maybe they can collect some money from this site, and help their parent
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: