Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:29:30 AM

It's hard to teach them how to use bitcoin instead teach them to save money so when they grow, they have now the money as their fund for them to trade. Bitcoin is the future of new generation and young people should know this.

That's true, although kids nowadays are more techie compare to the old one i don't think they can fully understand bitcoin, that a good option to teach them how to save and value the money because in the future they will surely realize how money is important. Kids should be more focus on building their bright future specially when you are in a not fully develop country.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:44:15 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

Why do we need to teach kids about bitcoins? They are still KIDS and all they know is to play. Let them enjoy being kids bitcoins will not help them be a good man yet. Let them discover it by themselves like how we discover it, and I'm pretty sure that when they grow up, bitcoins will be more popular than today so we do not need to teach them because they will get used to it in the future. The ones we should teach is the teenagers who knew nothing about this. They need this because they are the futures generations that can fully understand the bitcoins, kids will not understand this yet but when they become teens that is a great time to teach them what it is.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:16:28 AM

For me, you can teach your kids about bitcoin by letting them to learn, understand and enjoy bitcoin. Some ways to earn bitcoin is by playing games, like building a puzzle and kids love to play games. Describe them what will happen if they win or solve the problems, in that way they will learn, understand and enjoy bitcoin. Lately when they grow up explain them what they earn.  Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

For me, you can teach your kids about bitcoin by letting them to learn, understand and enjoy bitcoin. Some ways to earn bitcoin is by playing games, like building a puzzle and kids love to play games. Describe them what will happen if they win or solve the problems, in that way they will learn, understand and enjoy bitcoin. Lately when they grow up explain them what they earn.  Smiley
Kids are not ready for learning about bitcoin because they are still young and they don't have a well developed mind that will easily pick up the things that you are going to teach to them. It is better if you will just try to expand the knowledge of the kids in their studies rather than exposing them into bitcoin because we don't need to rush since they are the next generation that can inherit bitcoin from us.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:24:25 AM

Kids or children is our future so why not lets introduce to them this bitcoin that were enjoying at this moment. At the young age lets teach them how bitcoin works and how its go so for them to easily to use. Our young one they always in the front of computer to play so why not use their time to use their computer while doing some bitcoin, so at the young age they already earn their own income.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:03:00 AM

Depending on the educational institutions and parents in providing necessary education about children's Bitcoin. Because parents can give them ideas about it. And when they study basic ideas about economics, income-expenditure in the textbook, they will know a lot. Children love playing games and watching videos. So Bitcoin related games and videos will make you know a lot.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:21:25 AM

why would you teach them BTC, just let them enjoy they're young/youth days but you can try asking them and if they show some interest then go teach them if not then don't push it, after all it's kinda difficult for a kid to understand this kind of things that even grown ups is having a hard time.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:15:39 PM

I do not think bitcoin should be introduced to children, because children still have to understand the lessons for their age in their school. If the kids have an interest in the financial system and banking I think the kid has the potential to be introduced to bitcoin.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

Well, your operative word there is "kids." I don't think kids would be interested in such complicated topic even adults would sometimes stay away from. On that note, I think if you want to teacher kids the basics about that topics you've mentioned, then I would suggest you use analogies with things that are of interest with them like toys or any similar objects. But, I think you should let them be kids and deal with that when it's time or it's useful for them to know.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

Why do we need to teach kids about bitcoins? They are still KIDS and all they know is to play. Let them enjoy being kids bitcoins will not help them be a good man yet. Let them discover it by themselves like how we discover it, and I'm pretty sure that when they grow up, bitcoins will be more popular than today so we do not need to teach them because they will get used to it in the future. The ones we should teach is the teenagers who knew nothing about this. They need this because they are the futures generations that can fully understand the bitcoins, kids will not understand this yet but when they become teens that is a great time to teach them what it is.

Do they only know to play? You will be shocked by the amount of things that kids can do these days. Some kids are trained to become a singer, some kids are trained to be brainy. Kids have evolved so much that they have become capable of doing the things that adults might not even be able to do. This is such a basic example but there are kids that use a smartphone right now but there are elders that don't even have one.

I don't think we really "need' to teach kids about bitcoin but there are a lot of things learned by them that are just a waste of time. In grade school, a lot of things are taught to the kids. There are a lot of subjects, even more than what we have in college. But in the end, they are only going to learn what they want to learn and use that to their advantage. I think adding another subject to those pile of useless subjects won't hurt. Bitcoin can be useful to them someday but of course manners should be taught to this children before anything else.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:48:52 AM

Kids are not ready for learning about bitcoin because they are still young and they don't have a well developed mind that will easily pick up the things that you are going to teach to them. It is better if you will just try to expand the knowledge of the kids in their studies rather than exposing them into bitcoin because we don't need to rush since they are the next generation that can inherit bitcoin from us.
If we have to earn some day then why not hearing about the possible methods earlier. Indeed kids must be allowed to enjoy their childhood but children that have financial problem or dream to become a big man will definitely love to hear about it.

Maybe they will not be able to earn bitcoin but they might start saving amount and investing in it. Developing the habit of saving at a small age will be nothing less than a blessing.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:28:56 PM

I do not think bitcoin should be introduced to children, because children still have to understand the lessons for their age in their school. If the kids have an interest in the financial system and banking I think the kid has the potential to be introduced to bitcoin.
Yes I agree with you. Children should enjoy their childhood while they have it because there comes a time that they need to think about their future like paying their own bills, etc. You have a point to introduce it to children but only if they are also interested in learning about bitcoin.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

Yes and it's too complicated for their young minds to teach bitcoin, let them enjoy their childhood as this will happen only just once. Just wait the right time to introduce bitcoin and let them take this little by little.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

when we want to teach children to young children, we have to do it slowly. explain to them with easy-to-understand sentences. suppose we want to teach them about bitcoin, let's say if bitcoin can to buy games or snacks, surely they will be interested to learn more.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

Well I think it is not a bad idea to teach our kids about bitcoin. However, the main concern I have is, once the kids learn to use bitcoin they will also have free access to the internet which can be harmful for them.
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

why would you teach them BTC, just let them enjoy they're young/youth days but you can try asking them and if they show some interest then go teach them if not then don't push it, after all it's kinda difficult for a kid to understand this kind of things that even grown ups is having a hard time.
I do agree with you. Kids do not need to learn about bitcoin or even money. They have a pure spirit and just let them do what they want in their age. Forcing them to learn about something like bitcoin is never a good idea. MOney has destroyed many family, do not let it destroy your kids, too

brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

I think it's not the best time to teach bitcoin for kids. I mean they are still young and still need to learn many things, it's better to teach about bitcoin when they enter high school and only the basic of bitcoin, no need to learn all thing about bitcoin.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:47:28 PM

A child today is very easy to learn the internet, all the facilities at this time is very supportive of them to be able to learn independently on the internet. look at a 6-year-old child already understand how to operate a smartphone. this proves that young children today are very easy to accept new knowledge and are open to technology. I think what we're doing is letting them understand themselves by browsing and we're just explaining the point of importance.
I believe they need to reach a certain age before you start teaching them about Bitcoin.You shouldn’t teach them little kids Bitcoin, everything has a stage– I will even prefer they reach at least 18 years of age before you begin to teach them such.
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:35:18 AM

There are a simple ways to teach kids about bitcoin. Discuss them step by step first, then tell and help them to understand what is the important of bitcoin in our daily life. So i think children must understand. Show them that we can earn in bitcoin, and easy to earn money i think children must interested when they heard bitcoin is a good source of income. Give more time to educate them and let us kids know about bitcoin because its very useful for their future.
Rudy_Third27

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:20:41 AM

I think how to teach kids about bitcoin should be in a simple way so that they easily understand it and have to be patient in teaching children about bitcoin.pada when teaching about bitcoin do not be too serious in explaining it sometimes we pause it with funny so that the child- children are not bete and considered boring. We also have to give his motivation so that the children spirit in learning it.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: