Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48331 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 08:59:04 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 08:45:39 AM by Quoine Exchange

Introducing Liquid.com - the new exchange by Quoine.

Liquid is a unified, globally-sourced trading platform that bridges the worlds of fiat and crypto.

Liquid offers trading pairs with multiple fiat currencies, along with Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and dozens of other digital assets, including established favorites and new discoveries. Liquid empowers you with trading options and access to portfolio-enhancing opportunities you won’t find anywhere else.

Liquid is the successor to QRYPTOS and QUOINEX, which will be merged to create the new platform and subsequently phased out. The rollout of Liquid will be happening very soon.

What does Liquid offer?

Our revolutionary World Book combines a global network of liquidity sources by leveraging Quoine’s existing Matching Engine, Smart Order Routing and Cross Currency Conversion Engine technologies.

The World Book brings a whole new level of accessibility by allowing you to trade in the quote currency of your choice. The World Book is designed to significantly enhance liquidity for all traders on our platform.

QASH is our utility token

QASH is the native currency of the Liquid platform. QASH gives traders who hold and use it a range of benefits. Get discounts on trading fees, receive airdrops or put your QASH to work and earn daily interest with our Lending app.  

Liquid is packed with powerful product features and sophisticated trading tools like real-time currency conversion, but the platform has also been designed to be user-friendly and accessible for crypto newcomers.

Security is in our DNA and we are committed to keeping our exchange secure to ensure the safety of all our customers. We are fully compliant, Big 4 audited and regulated by the Japan Financial Services Agency. Security has always been our biggest focus and this will continue with Liquid.

Follow our social channels:
☑️ Main group chat: https://t.me/QUOINE
☑️ Broadcast News : https://t.me/QUOINENews
☑️ Medium : https://medium.com/@QUOINE
☑️ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGlobal
☑️ Twitter : https://twitter.com/Liquid_Global

Other QUOINE Communities:
☑️ Quoine Japanese Community : https://t.me/joinchat/HDFO6hAvG6CGnpF7z_mrOw
☑️ Quoine Chinese Community : https://t.me/QuoineChinese
☑️ Quoine French Community : https://t.me/joinchat/G76pTA7riKpMjQxxAZSn8Q
☑️ Quoine Russian Community : https://t.me/QUOINE_RUS
☑️ Quoine Spanish/Portuguese Community : https://t.me/quoinespanishportuguese
☑️ Quoine Italian Community : https://t.me/QashItalia
☑️ Quoine Indonesia Community : https://t.me/QUOINE_INDONESIA
☑️ Quoine Korean Community : https://t.me/QUOINE_Korean

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:38:12 PM

how fast do you proceed sepa?

how much it is the fee on withdrawal? there is a fee on deposit?

how muchy is the interest on your bitcoin, how it work? my bitcoin are locked there for the whole time, until i get the interest or i can take them out at any time?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 04:32:55 AM

how muchy is the interest on your bitcoin, how it work? my bitcoin are locked there for the whole time, until i get the interest or i can take them out at any time?

From our experience payments are processed within the day but I will clarifiy the maximum length of time this can take and any other cutoff times that may affect this.

Withdrawal: there are zero withdraw fees for BTC. Please do note that BTC withdrawals take 24 hours due to our internal procedures. For Fiat, there is a minimum USD 15 withdrawal amount, and the fee can vary depending on the currency and your bank, plus USD 5. For SEPA this should be free but I will double check and get back to you.
Deposits: No deposit fees for BTC. For Fiat, your bank may charge you for the transfer which would be paid by yourself. Please speak with your bank to confirm these charges.

You set the loan rate and amount, and once someone accepts your terms and borrows from you, the loan will start. The BTC interest is paid daily into your account and when the loan is closed is the original amount is returned. We are looking at introducing a callback feature to the loan or setting a term (maximum loan length) for the loan, some time in the future.

A more detailed breakdown can be found in our FAQ at https://www.quoine.com/faq:

1. Interest is earned when loans are given to margin traders. Users can monitor loans and interest earned from their account page.
2. Interest is set by users (Quoine might set an upper and lower limit); it is daily simple interest, and all funds are pooled. Loans are given based on best rates. Users can see lowest offer and highest offer when entering their own rate.
3. Interest is credited daily and it is "simple" interest. Quoine takes 20% as fee.
4. Right now, loans are not repaid until the trade to which they are tied is closed. There is no term for the loan.. though users will be able to set a term in future.
5. It is 100% safe. Quoine has protective measures in place to keep users from losing their funds.

I hope that answers your queries, and thank you for showing an interest in Quoine!

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:05:07 PM

hey are your site is legitimate or scam? because il already make withdrawal but its over 48 hours my bitcoin still hasnt sent from your site?

note : i already make 2 ticket support but not reply

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:48:01 PM

hey are your site is legitimate or scam? because il already make withdrawal but its over 48 hours my bitcoin still hasnt sent from your site?

Hi Hifzi - Let me check who is handling your request and I'll make sure someone responds to your query and processes your withdrawal. Apologies for the delay.

Liquid.com
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:21:29 PM

Welcome ..... nice platform and clear design
How much is the interest ? required minimum active and trade or not ?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 01:17:25 AM

Hi Hifzi - Let me check who is handling your request and I'll make sure someone responds to your query and processes your withdrawal. Apologies for the delay.

Hi Hifzi,

Your request should be processed now. Please advise if you have any further issues. Many thanks!

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 01:29:21 AM

Welcome ..... nice platform and clear design
How much is the interest ? required minimum active and trade or not ?

Hi Monopoly,

The interest will vary depending on what people have offered. Users are free to set their own lending rate, and then when someone requires those coins for liquidity on the platform, they will utilise the borrowing feature. FYI, the lending facilities is for trading on Quoine platform, it is not for borrowing coins for withdrawal and use like BTCjam.

There shouldn't be a minimum size for the borrowing/lending, no.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Liquid.com
hifzi

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:11:43 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 05:26:59 AM by hifzi

Hi Hifzi,

Your request should be processed now. Please advise if you have any further issues. Many thanks!

thanks ,

anyway

i want ask how long to take fiat withdrawal to my bank account
because i had made fiat withdrawal requwst  and your support replied me

Dear hifzi
The following request for withdrawal has been processed:
Amount: IDR 6,673,541.00
Requested Received On: September 14, 2015 At: 03:30
Request Processed On: September 14, 2015 at: 03:36
Thank you for transacting with us: https://www.quoine.com/
If you have any questions, you can contact us at support@quoine.com.
Kind Regards
The Quoine Team

ussualy i get phone call from PT. Indomog ( your bussines partner in indonesia)
but until now there are no phone call
thanks

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:30:45 AM

Hi Hifzi,

I will ensure someone replies you via support to confirm if there is any issue with this payment - many thanks.

Liquid.com
hifzi

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 06:32:44 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 10:34:28 AM by hifzi

Hi Hifzi,

I will ensure someone replies you via support to confirm if there is any issue with this payment - many thanks.

okay thanks, since your site say need 72 hours, ill wait for next 24 hours,

anyway how long usually to take fiat withdrawal to my bank account?

hifzi

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 02:37:42 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 03:43:45 AM by hifzi

hey, where is my withdrawal, its almost 72hours already, but there are no sign of my withdrawal, please ineed that money to my parents medicaltreatment and i want make another withdrawal because of that! please reply ASAP

also no answer of ticket support

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 09:22:19 AM

Hi Hifzi,

Apologies for the continued delay. I believe our support team and our payment partner in Indonesia, Indomog, have both been in regular contact with you and I hope their communications have been to your satisfaction. If you feel you have had a lack of response so far, do let support know by forwarding the details to the support email address and I will be able to piece together a timeline of events.

I have been told there's been no complication with your payment, but the payments via Indomog can take 3 days. We will be amending our website to communicate better, the length of time that withdrawals can take in this market, to reduce the chance of customers being misled going forward.

Lastly, I do hope your parents are ok and I wish them well.

Liquid.com
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:18:58 PM

Nice and clean design. What is the minimum amount to do trading?
hifzi

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 03:20:14 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 04:01:05 PM by hifzi

Hi Hifzi,

Apologies for the continued delay. I believe our support team and our payment partner in Indonesia, Indomog, have both been in regular contact with you and I hope their communications have been to your satisfaction. If you feel you have had a lack of response so far, do let support know by forwarding the details to the support email address and I will be able to piece together a timeline of events.

I have been told there's been no complication with your payment, but the payments via Indomog can take 3 days. We will be amending our website to communicate better, the length of time that withdrawals can take in this market, to reduce the chance of customers being misled going forward.

Lastly, I do hope your parents are ok and I wish them well.

thank you i have receive it today at 1 pm,
thanks for help

n sorry for being so rough, because ineed that money
once more thanks for help me

anyways why dont you make giveaway signature campaign, ithink so many indonesian trader interest to your site, since indonesian local bitcoin exchange is low volume
or youcan make thread of your site in indonesian biggest nitcoiin forum  ( forum.bitcoin.co.id )

bct-user

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:06:30 AM

great site, nice design, but the minus is the translate your site, when i visit your site, the site is directly translate to my language, and the translate is not really good. maybe try to make an english language as main language, just my opinion.

i'm interested with the interest. will sign up soon.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 10:21:14 AM

Is ID submission etc. mandatory on this platform? Why not be a little reluctant like BTC-e?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:25:16 AM

i want to ask some question here.
1. if your target is a market from asia (include indonesia), why we cant withdraw our money to indonesian bank?
2. how long verification process? i submitted data more than 2 weeks without any confirmation about my verification, succeded or not.
3. the customer service is awful, so long and unresponses until now (except auto email)
4. so far i read in local bitcoin forum (forum.bitcoin.co.id), quoine have a bad reputation about withdraw (so long process, etc). how it can happen?
digitizing

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:36:17 AM

Withdrawal process is very slow.
I try to withdraw to Indonesian Bank (BCA), but until now still not transfered.
Requested Received On: September 28, 2015 At: 08:34
Request Processed On: September 29, 2015 at: 09:28
Hi Quoine, can you accelerate the withdrawal process ?
anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:09:15 AM

Withdrawal process is very slow.
I try to withdraw to Indonesian Bank (BCA), but until now still not transfered.
Requested Received On: September 28, 2015 At: 08:34
Request Processed On: September 29, 2015 at: 09:28
Hi Quoine, can you accelerate the withdrawal process ?
can quione withdraw to BCA gan? not only in indomog?
request in 28 until now oct 5 is one week, whaoo its tooooo long  Shocked
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: