Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 06:19:17 AM

Hi,

I have some questions about your exchange, before I do the verification process.

Hello, and thanks for your queries:

But how about the fees ?
You website is quite empty https://www.quoine.com/app/#/app/fees
That is not a good fee information page.
The trading fees based on trading volume are missing. What are the taker and maker fees for what trading volume (if there is no zero fee promotion time)??
What are the fiat deposit and withdraw fees for SEPA transfers?
Please answer it here in this thread AND add it to your website.

We will announce the fee schedule once it comes into play. It is likely that we will not be using our previous fee schedule of no fee for maker, and fee for taker. Currently our EUR account is not SEPA compliant so the fees will vary depending on your bank. Our EUR withdrawal/deposit process is due to change soon, please keep an eye out for further announcements. Our FAQ is in the middle of being updated so apologies on that!

2FA:
In your FAQ something about Authy is written. In the Settings I can only activate my phone as 2FA. Why? I want to use neither a sms nor the Authy authentication. I want to use the normal Google Authenticator 2FA (getting everytime a sms sucks and authy is horrible). So how do I activate 2FA with Google Authenticator?

Let me double check with the tech team if google authenticator is a possible future option

Withdrawal time:
Like shown in this thread I should not withdraw too often, because it takes too much time... in your FAQ is written, withdrawing funds will take at least 72 hours. You really should improve this. No other exchange as such a problem, except "Itbit". But even Itbit reduced that time to zero, if you have 2FA active.

We are looking to improve our withdrawal times, and if you are looking at EUR market we may have some news around that to be announced shortly.

Trading:
On the "spot" page I miss the "last trades" information. I don't mean my own orders, I mean the last trades made in general, to get an impression how active a market is (could be that the last trade was hours ago).

There are no current plans for last trades by all users to be added, to maintain a single page view. I will raise this with the tech team to see if its a possible future development

Bitcoinity:
You could/should contact bitcoinity, if he can add your exchange.

We've been in touch with them, it's pending a modification to the API on our side for it to display on there correctly

API:
I just glance over your API documentation. But 300 calls per 5 minutes is very strict. Cex.io has a simular limit with 600 calls per 10 minutes, but all the other exchange allow alot more calls and cex has a websocket API to do more calls.  
So if your exchange is good and I start trading, 300 calls per 5 minutes is not enough. Is it possible to increase this limit for specific users?

API ids:
I guess you use IDs for orders and other IDs for trades. When I take a look here http://developers.quoine.com/#3.3.-get-an-order it seems both kinds of IDs have the same title "id". Would be better, if they would be called different... but not that important, just a suggestion.

API Balance:
I saw the balance call http://developers.quoine.com/#5.1.-list-accounts-balances only returns one balance value... So I guess it is the total balance? So I get no information about the available balance? This is a big flaw. You need to add the available balance! Of course the trader could calculate the available balance by adding up all the open orders but this 1. takes additional calls (and you have a low api limit) 2. it is hard to calculate the real available balance, because all exchange have a different rounding behaviour and a different behaviour about adding the expected fee into the available balance.
So please just add the avaialbe balance to the response.

API Cancel an order:
Nice one! Smiley You are the first exchange, that has the filled quantity in the Cancel Response! Great! Smiley

I will have to refer your API queries to our tech team - will PM you their responses

After you answered my questions, I will verify my account and will test more.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:35:50 PM

Withdrawal time:
Like shown in this thread I should not withdraw too often, because it takes too much time... in your FAQ is written, withdrawing funds will take at least 72 hours. You really should improve this.

It is more than 72 hours in reality and sometimes it can take up to 5 days. I have been using quoine regularly because the price there are atleast a bit higher than my local exchanger so I uses it for arbitration regularly however the withdrawal time is preventing me from doing it again and again in short time

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:38:48 AM

What is your minimum for withdrawal BTC? I was tried made withdrawal for 0.02 BTC. But it was failed. Please give your more detail about your rules. Don't make every bodies confuse.  Undecided
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 06:36:48 AM

What is your minimum for withdrawal BTC? I was tried made withdrawal for 0.02 BTC. But it was failed. Please give your more detail about your rules. Don't make every bodies confuse.  Undecided

Hi,

Please Private message me with your user email and I will get someone to investigate. Do you have details of the failure message? Many thanks.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 06:56:08 PM

hy wanna ask, is fee trade for new year (january 2016) still 0%??

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 03:48:57 AM

hy wanna ask, is fee trade for new year (january 2016) still 0%??

Hi,

Yes it's still 0% trading fee for January!

Liquid.com
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:57:21 AM

How is long your fees still 0%?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 04:10:28 AM

Hi,

It's likely it will end within Q1 2016, but management has the final decision.

Liquid.com
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:18:27 AM

Hi,

It's likely it will end within Q1 2016, but management has the final decision.
Ok thanks for your info
number_46

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:43:45 PM

Hi

Please check your market ASAP

I cant cancel my order  Huh
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:07:29 AM

Hi

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues - please confirm if you are still experiencing issues, and also if you raised a support ticket via the website?

Liquid.com
number_46

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:37:28 PM

Hi

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues - please confirm if you are still experiencing issues, and also if you raised a support ticket via the website?

Hi

Yes still facing this problem

I was reported via website too, but no answer from support.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 01:32:02 AM

Hi

Hi,

Hi

Hi - I've raised this directly with the tech team so they should be investigating to see if its a trading engine side issue or not, as we have not had any other issues reported by other users.

Liquid.com
number_46

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:48:41 AM

Hi

Hi,

Hi

Hi - I've raised this directly with the tech team so they should be investigating to see if its a trading engine side issue or not, as we have not had any other issues reported by other users.

Hi

I try using chrome (Usually using Firefox) and now everything looks ok for me.

Hope you can fix problem with Firefox browser

Thanks
number_46

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:02:03 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 09:28:07 AM by number_46

My request for BTC Withdrawal from 06/01/2016 09:40:44 (more than 48 hours now) still pending status

In you Q&A its say will processing 24 after request.

Please help to processing my WD.

Thanks

------

Got processing status now.

Thanks
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 10:20:51 AM

My request for BTC Withdrawal from 06/01/2016 09:40:44 (more than 48 hours now) still pending status

Thanks

------

Thanks

Hi - this should already have been amended to 72 hours - can you confirm where you are seeing it stating 24 hours and I will get it amended.

Liquid.com
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:06:45 AM

Why make withdrawal BTC very very slow?  Cry
That is waste my time. And will make lost
number_46

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:09:05 PM

Thanks

------

Thanks

Hi - this should already have been amended to 72 hours - can you confirm where you are seeing it stating 24 hours and I will get it amended.

http://prntscr.com/9nwjul

Why its decided to more time (72) hours to WD BTC?

I think you can verify if there is member make WD using authy, email, or other method. But don't make its too long.
digitizing

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:27:55 PM

Thanks

------

Thanks

Why its decided to more time (72) hours to WD BTC?

I think you can verify if there is member make WD using authy, email, or other method. But don't make its too long.

Wow, 24 hours for BTC withdrawals is very bad.
And it's getting more very bad if it's extended to 72 haours.
Please, we need improvement for your service, don't make it worse.
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:52:03 AM

I don't understand with you  Undecided
I was made Withdrawal BTC more 24 hours. But they can not be process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: