Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 11:44:56 AM

See, here is the thing. I lost the bonus amount. Then I withdrew the BTC balance on 6th Jan from the fiat deposit that I made. My account balance was zero from 6th to 9th Jan. Yesterday I funded my account and bought BTC. Now, I have placed a withdrawal request but they are saying that I cannot withdraw. Why can't I? I already lost the bonus amount and made a fresh deposit yesterday. Should I have waited till 1st March before funding my account? This is ridiculous, please process my withdrawal.

Hi,

I'll ask the team for more details and get back to you.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

See, here is the thing. I lost the bonus amount. Then I withdrew the BTC balance on 6th Jan from the fiat deposit that I made. My account balance was zero from 6th to 9th Jan. Yesterday I funded my account and bought BTC. Now, I have placed a withdrawal request but they are saying that I cannot withdraw. Why can't I? I already lost the bonus amount and made a fresh deposit yesterday. Should I have waited till 1st March before funding my account? This is ridiculous, please process my withdrawal.

Hi,

According to campaign's terms, We only check if campaign users can keep the bonus or not on March 1st (end of campaign), and this BTC bonus is only for trading and cannot be withdrawn under any form.

Therefore, during the campaign, users can lose all their balance, but if they want to withdraw, they will need to save 1.25 BTC worth in their balance and not withdraw everything. This means that if you are a campaign user and have more than 1.25 BTC, for the duration of this campaign, you can only withdraw an amount of (balance - 1.25 BTC) (fiat or crypto).

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
chirpycow

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:02:42 PM

Hi,

According to campaign's terms, We only check if campaign users can keep the bonus or not on March 1st (end of campaign), and this BTC bonus is only for trading and cannot be withdrawn under any form.

Therefore, during the campaign, users can lose all their balance, but if they want to withdraw, they will need to save 1.25 BTC worth in their balance and not withdraw everything. This means that if you are a campaign user and have more than 1.25 BTC, for the duration of this campaign, you can only withdraw an amount of (balance - 1.25 BTC) (fiat or crypto).

But I was able to withdraw my whole balance on 6th Jan, if this was the case, you should have told me then not now after I have made a fresh fiat deposit. Please process this withdrawal as there was miscommunication from your side. From now on I will keep in mind.
chirpycow

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:14:18 AM

Please process the withdrawal, don't hold up my funds for unnecessary reasons. I am really anxious now.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

Please process the withdrawal, don't hold up my funds for unnecessary reasons. I am really anxious now.

Hi,

Our team advised that the withdrawal will be processed.

Liquid.com
Batcomq

Activity: 29
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:14:09 AM

Thank you, it just got processed as I've posted this.

Hi,

We have two cutoff times for BTC withdrawals. At 10:00am and 4:00pm JST, all pending withdrawals submitted before that will be put through balance and security checks before getting processed. Usually withdrawals will be processed in 1-3 hours from cutoff. Sometimes if further investigation is needed it can take longer.

Your withdrawal has been processed with the 4:00pm JST batch.

Hi

I made an withdrawal before the 10:00am JST and you processed it more than 6 hours later. This is the second time you delay my processing, last time it was more than 24 hours late which made me make a loss of $1000. This time it's 6 hours later.

Please explain why you are delaying the withdrawals?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

Hi,

We have two cutoff times for BTC withdrawals. At 10:00am and 4:00pm JST, all pending withdrawals submitted before that will be put through balance and security checks before getting processed. Usually withdrawals will be processed in 1-3 hours from cutoff. Sometimes if further investigation is needed it can take longer.

Hi

I made an withdrawal before the 10:00am JST and you processed it more than 6 hours later. This is the second time you delay my processing, last time it was more than 24 hours late which made me make a loss of $1000. This time it's 6 hours later.

Hi,

I'm very sorry that your withdrawal last time took more than 24 hours to be processed. This time however, the withdrawal was processed with the 10am JST batch, and was well within its one-working-day (or 24 hours) maximum processing time. This detail has always been included in the confirmation email system sends out to every successfully requested withdrawal.

Please understand that we are also bitcoin exchange users, and we do not like delays either. However, withdrawals on our exchanges have to go through extensive balance and security checks, and if any problem arises, we will need some time to investigate and correct it. We always try to keep it under one working day.

Liquid.com
sahhil

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

4 Days have been passed, but my Account of Quoine.com is not verified.

How much time it would take to Verify the Identification

Email ID : sahhil.beri@yahoo.com

Please look into matter of concern
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:48:43 PM

Congratulation for quoine had becomed a top 5 bitcoins exchange, and i hope your service more be good on services withdrawal BTC and fiat money (there are no delay up to couple days just for withdrawal bitcoins and verification ID) and your costumers services more fast respond.
http://themerkle.com/quoine-becomes-a-top-5-bitcoin-exchange-due-to-increased-jpy-trading/
sonny rib

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

Hi,

I have a few times didn't receive a total amount like written on estimated Cost. It always to be deducted a few percent from real amount. For example, I sell a some of bitcoin for 246 SGD but I only receive 244 SGD. It happens more than 10 times with variant prices, so I lost much my money. I also check my history transaction the price is not same when I sold btc.
You should fix this chase because this is not fair for me and other users.

Wait for your respond,
Thanks.

Sonny rib hartantha
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

Hi,

I have a few times didn't receive a total amount like written on estimated Cost. It always to be deducted a few percent from real amount. For example, I sell a some of bitcoin for 246 SGD but I only receive 244 SGD. It happens more than 10 times with variant prices, so I lost much my money. I also check my history transaction the price is not same when I sold btc.

Wait for your respond,
Thanks.

Sonny rib hartantha

Hi,

This has been resolved with our Customer Support team. Transactions are always detailed fully under Menu > Account > (currency tab) so you can always check back to see if there's anything amiss.

Liquid.com
sonny rib

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Hi,

Wait for your respond,
Thanks.

Sonny rib hartantha

Hi,

This has been resolved with our Customer Support team. Transactions are always detailed fully under Menu > Account > (currency tab) so you can always check back to see if there's anything amiss.

No, the resolved problem you mean is about missing bitcoin, Not this chase. I mean in this chase is I often receive money less than estimated cost/price if I sell bitcoin. Well, this happened more than 10 times, maybe near 50 times. Imagine how much money I lost for this trouble?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

Hi,

Wait for your respond,
Thanks.

Sonny rib hartantha

Hi,

No, the resolved problem you mean is about missing bitcoin, Not this chase. I mean in this chase is I often receive money less than estimated cost/price if I sell bitcoin. Well, this happened more than 10 times, maybe near 50 times. Imagine how much money I lost for this trouble?

Hi,

I have contacted our Customer Support team. Tomorrow (as right now it is already out of business hour), they will provide a report of all your recent trades and orders. We believe that everything should be correct because it is calculated using price and order quantity. Estimated price does not always reflect the actual amount of fund or product you will receive in a trade, especially in a volatile market.

Liquid.com
sonny rib

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:56:18 AM

Hi,

Wait for your respond,
Thanks.

Sonny rib hartantha

Hi,

Hi,

I have contacted our Customer Support team. Tomorrow (as right now it is already out of business hour), they will provide a report of all your recent trades and orders. We believe that everything should be correct because it is calculated using price and order quantity. Estimated price does not always reflect the actual amount of fund or product you will receive in a trade, especially in a volatile market.

I'll be wait Customer support team report.
You said estimated cost/price doesn't always reflected the actual amount because of volatile market, but why I never receive more than estimated cost/price? If I made a conclusion, more than 90 percent of my transactions ( sell bitcoin to fiat money ) is always less than the estimated cost/price.
kyle8916

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:17:01 AM

My stop order incurred huge loss to me, triggered at 1310. 1 btc was sold at 1310 and the rest were sold at 1301. Why is there such a huge gap between 1310 and 1301? Then I panicked and blindly buy and sell using the app during the drop, resulting in another $15 loss per btc. Haizz,, I accept it as my loss,, but feel heartache when I think abt it. On a positive note, I haven't had any problems with regards to Fiat and btc withdrawals in quoine but the mobile trading app needs improvement as I cannot see the order book clearly and it processes market orders significantly slower than trading on the website.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:20:08 AM

My stop order incurred huge loss to me, triggered at 1310. 1 btc was sold at 1310 and the rest were sold at 1301. Why is there such a huge gap between 1310 and 1301? Then I panicked and blindly buy and sell using the app during the drop, resulting in another $15 loss per btc. Haizz,, I accept it as my loss,, but feel heartache when I think abt it. On a positive note, I haven't had any problems with regards to Fiat and btc withdrawals in quoine but the mobile trading app needs improvement as I cannot see the order book clearly and it processes market orders significantly slower than trading on the website.

Hi Kyle,

I'm very sorry that you made some loss during trading. We are aware of the order book viewing problem in the mobile app - some fixes are on the way now and should be included in the next update.

Liquid.com
sonny rib

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

Hi,

Where is the costumer service report?
Also, where is the problem solution about my problem yesterday?
I don't get both of it yet.

You should fix it soon.

Thanks.

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:16:07 AM

Hi,

Where is the costumer service report?
Also, where is the problem solution about my problem yesterday?
I don't get both of it yet.

You should fix it soon.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Customer Support team said that an email has been sent to you on Wednesday. They just forwarded it again - can you check your Inbox?

Liquid.com
Batcomq

Activity: 29
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:55:50 AM

Hi,

Hi

Hi,

I'm very sorry that your withdrawal last time took more than 24 hours to be processed. This time however, the withdrawal was processed with the 10am JST batch, and was well within its one-working-day (or 24 hours) maximum processing time. This detail has always been included in the confirmation email system sends out to every successfully requested withdrawal.

Please understand that we are also bitcoin exchange users, and we do not like delays either. However, withdrawals on our exchanges have to go through extensive balance and security checks, and if any problem arises, we will need some time to investigate and correct it. We always try to keep it under one working day.

I made an withdrawal before the cutoff time and it is still not processed.

This is the 3rd time you are delaying the withdrawals, as you may understand I'm starting to get pissed off.

Kindly process the withdrawal immediately.
Hauruck

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:17:10 PM

Greetings!

I’m working on integrating Quoine in my bot written in PHP. Unfortunately I’m having a hard time with the JWT authentication token and I hope it will be possible to get some support here?

The error I get trying to authenticate is: "Signature does not match"

I have debugged the JWT token over at: https://jwt.io/ with positive results but when trying to send it with postman to Quoine I get an error.

Screenshots: https://postimg.org/gallery/2ecv2hk6s/

Debugging so far:

I have imported my API token and secret in the TabTrader app to make sure it should be working and it is working fine.

I have tried several different PHP libraries for generating the JWT token:

https://github.com/firebase/php-jwt
https://github.com/namshi/jose
https://github.com/rmcdaniel/angular-codeigniter-seed/blob/master/api/application/helpers/jwt_helper.php

But to no avail…

The PHP code I’m working on can be viewed here:

http://pastebin.com/zWAHuU0p

If anyone smarter then me can help I would be most grateful. Or if someone has an example of the JWT authentication function in PHP, that would probably do it as well.

Looking forward to your reply.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: