Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:53:20 AM

Greetings!

I’m working on integrating Quoine in my bot written in PHP. Unfortunately I’m having a hard time with the JWT authentication token and I hope it will be possible to get some support here?

The error I get trying to authenticate is: "Signature does not match"

I have debugged the JWT token over at: https://jwt.io/ with positive results but when trying to send it with postman to Quoine I get an error.

Screenshots: https://postimg.org/gallery/2ecv2hk6s/

Debugging so far:

I have imported my API token and secret in the TabTrader app to make sure it should be working and it is working fine.

I have tried several different PHP libraries for generating the JWT token:

https://github.com/firebase/php-jwt
https://github.com/namshi/jose
https://github.com/rmcdaniel/angular-codeigniter-seed/blob/master/api/application/helpers/jwt_helper.php

But to no avail…

The PHP code I’m working on can be viewed here:

http://pastebin.com/zWAHuU0p

If anyone smarter then me can help I would be most grateful. Or if someone has an example of the JWT authentication function in PHP, that would probably do it as well.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Hauruck,

I've forwarded your message to the developer team and will send you an example via PM.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gdupont

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

Hi, I have a favor to ask you with the API:
When getting the lending offers and loans, I have to query your API as many times as there are currencies (11 times).

Instead, it would be awesome if the API functions /loans and /loan_bids could return data for all currencies of the account without the ‘currency’ argument. That would reduce the number of API queries by 11 times! It implies no interface change, and I hope it will not overload your server because maybe users don’t have too many different currencies to loan out.

Could you please forward my modest proposal to the dev team ?

We have added Quoine Exchange to our website Cryptolend https://cryptolend.net (Online Margin Lending). We find Quoine great and we hope it will continue to improve over time.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:28:15 AM

Hi, I have a favor to ask you with the API:
When getting the lending offers and loans, I have to query your API as many times as there are currencies (11 times).

Instead, it would be awesome if the API functions /loans and /loan_bids could return data for all currencies of the account without the ‘currency’ argument. That would reduce the number of API queries by 11 times! It implies no interface change, and I hope it will not overload your server because maybe users don’t have too many different currencies to loan out.

Could you please forward my modest proposal to the dev team ?

We have added Quoine Exchange to our website Cryptolend https://cryptolend.net (Online Margin Lending). We find Quoine great and we hope it will continue to improve over time.

Hi,

Thanks for posting on here. I've forwarded your request to our developers.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
gdupont

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 05:59:27 AM

Hi,

Hi, Did you have the time to look at my request ?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:05:16 AM

Hi,

Hi, Did you have the time to look at my request ?

Hi,

I have sent a pm regarding your request a while ago but it seems that the message did not reach your account.

Our team is working on it right now. When it is available, I will get back to you.

Liquid.com
gdupont

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 05:14:52 AM

That's great. Thank you for your answer.
pimapima

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:41:41 AM

please check PM, i'm not receive my withdrawal after 1 weeks.

everyday your customer service say will process . but my problem not resolved.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

Hi all,

Some IDR withdrawals initiated last week are being delayed due to a problem in processing at our local Indonesia bank. According to our team, the bank just found out the root of the problem yesterday, and everybody is working their best to complete the transactions and ensure this situation will not repeat itself.

We always strive to keep processing time for all fiat withdrawals within 3 working days (from when they are requested to when the fund is authorized to leave our account). Our team sincerely apologizes for what happened to the recent IDR withdrawals. Please rest assured that all of them will be handled properly.

Liquid.com
pimapima

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:25:15 AM

Hi all,

Some IDR withdrawals initiated last week are being delayed due to a problem in processing at our local Indonesia bank. According to our team, the bank just found out the root of the problem yesterday, and everybody is working their best to complete the transactions and ensure this situation will not repeat itself.

We always strive to keep processing time for all fiat withdrawals within 3 working days (from when they are requested to when the fund is authorized to leave our account). Our team sincerely apologizes for what happened to the recent IDR withdrawals. Please rest assured that all of them will be handled properly.

what wrong with your bank? I have waited 13 days, and  quoine do not resolve this issue.
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:18:09 PM

How long does verification takes?

sonny rib

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:38:00 AM

Hi, my account wasn't to be credited from my last funding request yet.

I've been sent message with proof payment, but not get response till now.

Wait for your respond,
Thanks.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:14:34 AM

Ever since launching our platform, QUOINE has strived to provide our customers and partners with the best in class trading platform and services. We are committed to this industry and have grown to be top 3 exchange globally in terms of transacted volumes.

One of our salient points in terms of offerings has been our zero fees trading, and we are committed to continuing to offering zero trading fees on your base currency pair. So if you are in Japan trading BTCJPY, you will continue to enjoy 0% trading fees on this product. Up until now, our 0% fee policy has also been applied to our multi-currency offering. However, effective March 23 we are introducing a 0.25% fee for non-base currency pairs. Your base currency pair will be determined based on your country of residence (vs. BTC). If your country's currency is not supported in our platform, then your base currency pair will be BTCUSD.

If you wish to change your base currency pair, you can do so by contacting our support@quoine.com, but once set it you cannot change for a period of 6 months.

Also note we are undertaking a review of trading rules such as limits and these will be announced in due course.

Regards,
Team QUOINE
https://www.quoine.com

I have got email from quoine, is it true? Thank you very much for your answers
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

Hahahaha and 1 month and half ago they said 0% FEES ARE HERE TO STAY
lol.

Yisor69

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:43:50 PM

Hello, why the document verification took so long?

I want to deposit to quoine, but because of the verification took so long, i deposit to another exchange.
gribble

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:17:08 AM

Here the updating from quoine via email, I hope it help to traders of quoine here we go

We have received many inquiries from our customers regarding QUOINEX's point of view on the Bitcoin hardfork. Our decision will be made with your safety as highest priority.

1/ If the hardfork occurs, your assets will be safe. We also plan to support withdrawals for both Bitcoin Unlimited and Bitcoin Core.

2/ After various discussions with related parties and experts on the matter, we believe that the hardfork will not happen soon, and even if it does, the effect will not be as heavy.

3/ After the hardfork, we will contact you again regarding QUOINEX's decision to list Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin Core, or both. You will also be notified about our operation right before and after the hardfork to avoid any confusion.

Thank you for always trading with us.

Regards,
Team QUOINE
btcnaughty

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

Ever since launching our platform, QUOINE has strived to provide our customers and partners with the best in class trading platform and services. We are committed to this industry and have grown to be top 3 exchange globally in terms of transacted volumes.

One of our salient points in terms of offerings has been our zero fees trading, and we are committed to continuing to offering zero trading fees on your base currency pair. So if you are in Japan trading BTCJPY, you will continue to enjoy 0% trading fees on this product. Up until now, our 0% fee policy has also been applied to our multi-currency offering. However, effective March 23 we are introducing a 0.25% fee for non-base currency pairs. Your base currency pair will be determined based on your country of residence (vs. BTC). If your country's currency is not supported in our platform, then your base currency pair will be BTCUSD.

If you wish to change your base currency pair, you can do so by contacting our support@quoine.com, but once set it you cannot change for a period of 6 months.

Also note we are undertaking a review of trading rules such as limits and these will be announced in due course.

Regards,
Team QUOINE

Yes, it is true. I stopped trading before March 23, but I still had a lot of money on their exchange. I noticed that they changed their bitcoin withdrawal processing schedule from twice a day to once a day on March 22. Today, I started trading again  and was surprised by this change. Now I know why they changed their withdrawal schedule. Sad I going to leave this ship before it sinks.
gribble

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:49:27 AM

Regards,
Team QUOINE

Yes, it is true. I stopped trading before March 23, but I still had a lot of money on their exchange. I noticed that they changed their bitcoin withdrawal processing schedule from twice a day to once a day on March 22. Today, I started trading again  and was surprised by this change. Now I know why they changed their withdrawal schedule. Sad I going to leave this ship before it sinks.
There is other announcement from quoine

We are experiencing a database issue that requires a restart. This temporary shutdown will begin at 7am GMT and last at most 30min.

During this time, there will be no trading, deposits, or withdrawals.

We apologize for this inconvenience and will inform you when the restart is complete.

QUOINEX
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:26:54 AM

Here new updating from quoine
Thank you for transacting on QUOINEX.
As part of our registration with the Japan Financial Service Agency, we are undertaking the following measures in order to improve our Security and Compliance.

1.   Security
As a follow up to our Server Maintenance, we will increase our security by migrating the QUOINEX trading platform to Private Servers next week.
When the date is confirmed, we will send out a notification as there will be a service downtime during the migration.

2.   Operation and Compliance Enhancement
We currently have Multi-Sig Cold Wallet and mandate 2FA for both BTC and Fiat withdrawals but will increase security by contacting you via email and/or phone when necessary.
As part of this operation, we will temporary cancel all outstanding BTC withdrawal requests.

As we did a database maintenance yesterday, we advise our customers to do the following.

①   Reset Password
②   Reset API Access Key if you access our service via API
③   Reconfirm your BTC / ETH Address
④   Redo your BTC/ETH withdrawal request
*We advise you to do the above ① – ③ at least every quarter.

Increasing our security measures may result in additional overhead to our operations but as a regulated exchange we believe that our customer assets security comes first and above all.

As always, if you have any questions, please drop us a message at support@quoine.com.

Thank you for continuing to trade on QUOINEX and we hope these new measures will increase confidence in using our service.

QUOINEX Team
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:05:43 PM

How long procces withdraw and deposit in quione exchanger, use fiat money, all fiat money
gribble

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:37:33 AM

How long procces withdraw and deposit in quione exchanger, use fiat money, all fiat money
I think it is your answers
There will be a limited operational schedule during the upcoming bank holiday period. This is in observance with Golden Week in Japan and Labor Day in other countries.

Please note the following dates when services are not available:

1st May: Deposit and withdrawal services for SGD
3rd to 5th May: Deposit and withdrawal services for all other fiat currencies, other than SGD

All other services are operating normally. Upon verification of withdrawal requests:

All virtual currency withdrawals will be processed within 2 working days
All fiat currency withdrawals will be processed within 3 working days

Thank you for your understanding. Have a good week.

Best Regards
QUOINEX Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: