Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
sonny rib

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:49 AM

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause to your trading.
There is a technical issue regarding BTC withdrawal processing, which is urgently being fixed by our tech team at the moment.

If you have any further enquiry or question about your withdrawal, kindly send us an email

To : support@quoine.com
Cc : panda@quoine.com, katherine.ng@quoine.com

If you had already send in an email, which you would get an automated reply, kindly reply the email and

Cc : panda@quoine.com , katherine.ng@quoine.com

You may also join us at our official social media :

☑️ QASH and QUOINE LIQUID Website: https://liquid.plus
☑️ Main group chat: https://t.me/QUOINE
☑️ Broadcast News : https://t.me/QUOINENews
☑️ Medium : https://medium.com/@QUOINE
☑️ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/QUOINE.SG
☑️ Twitter : https://twitter.com/quoine_sg

Could you tell me exactly about technical issue regarding BTC withdrawal processing?
is there an estimated time when that problem will be fixed?

Wait for your respond,
Sonny rib hartantha.

Our tech currently working on it to fixed the issue.
We are not able to give a timeframe but rest assure we will keep everyone updated.
Some of the btc withdrawal that delay last week has been processed , for anyone of you that has been affected we are sincerely apologise for this delay, please proceed check your account.
Kindly be patient.

That's too bad,
I've been requesting BTC withdrawal since the end of November, but not get it till now.
You should fix the withdrawal issue ASAP!
Everyone is waiting for their withdrawal too.

Wait for your respond,
Sonny rib hartantha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
facsp

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:31:54 AM

Hello Dear,

my fiat deposit in IDR is taking already 4DAYS! no response via email, no communication at all. What is the problem? My deposit request is #28092.

Thank you,

Anita
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:25:56 AM

Hello Dear,

my fiat deposit in IDR is taking already 4DAYS! no response via email, no communication at all. What is the problem? My deposit request is #28092.

Thank you,

Anita

Dear Anita!

Can you send an email :
support@quoine.com
Cc: panda@quoine.com
Katherine.ng@quoine.com

Indicate issue or request.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
entropie

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

Hello! I've read that quoine/quoinex is in compliance with the Japan Financial Services Agency (JFSA). Now I'm wondering if this means that there is some kind of deposit insurance given as part of this compliance.
For example ¥1.000.000 of the customers holdings are insured and you are guaranteed to get them back if the exchange fails for some reason and everything above that is lost.
I think this will probably not be the case so I'm also wondering if and how quoinex would plan to reimburse their customers if something like a hack would happen.

Kind regards.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:34:45 PM

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:36:21 PM

We are very glad to say!!

Minimum BTC withdrawal amount is 0.005 !!!

Minimum BTC trading amount is 0.001!!!

Liquid.com
rxracer

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:05:15 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 07:19:23 AM by rxracer

I was recently banned from Telegram without a word of warning.  I spend 99% of my time there helping, answering users questions.  I've also been critical, but mostly constructive.  Pointing out bugs etc.  Nothing worth a lifetime ban.  Now I'm locked out forever by an overzealous mod with a tenuous grasp of the English language.  We PM'd after the ban and I could barely understand a thing he/she said.  I remember some gloating about speaking 4 languages, telling me I'll be 'picked off easily', and then being called 'sweetcheeks' a whole bunch?!  It felt like I was talking to a bad 80's AI program.

Mods shouldn't be banning people forever unless the offense truly deserves it.  I don't generally participate in forums and chat channels, but QUOINE telegram is a useful means of support.

Can you please remove this ban, and talk to your mods about proper use of authority?  People generally lack the ability to use power responsibly.  
cex.bz

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:47:27 AM

Just registered and verified on Quoine.
After trying to withdraw LTC first time - got message that withdraw will take 1 business day.
Is it always like this? Means no withdrawals on weekends and no quick crypto withdrawals too?
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

I was recently banned from Telegram without a word of warning.  I spend 99% of my time there helping, answering users questions.  I've also been critical, but mostly constructive.  Pointing out bugs etc.  Nothing worth a lifetime ban.  Now I'm locked out forever by an overzealous mod with a tenuous grasp of the English language.  We PM'd after the ban and I could barely understand a thing he/she said.  I remember some gloating about speaking 4 languages, telling me I'll be 'picked off easily', and then being called 'sweetcheeks' a whole bunch?!  It felt like I was talking to a bad 80's AI program.

Mods shouldn't be banning people forever unless the offense truly deserves it.  I don't generally participate in forums and chat channels, but QUOINE telegram is a useful means of support.

Can you please remove this ban, and talk to your mods about proper use of authority?  People generally lack the ability to use power responsibly.  

Hi! Can you please update with your telegram username and the date you were banned?
KRAUSS

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

Just registered and verified on Quoine.
After trying to withdraw LTC first time - got message that withdraw will take 1 business day.
Is it always like this? Means no withdrawals on weekends and no quick crypto withdrawals too?

Hi! Withdrawals are only in business days. Once a day. We are working now on the two times per day withdrawals.
stereolovex

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:39:17 PM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH QUOINE INDONESIA?Huh

I have made a deposit 2 weeks ago and up till now, i have not received the deposit into my account yet!
The customer service is extremely unhelpful as well. They takes very long to reply and kept repeating the same thing, asking for proof of transfer which i have already sent THREE TIMES.

THIS IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. How can i get my money back?!!!!!!

Ticker #86201
rxracer

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:16:17 AM

Hi! Can you please update with your telegram username and the date you were banned?

Hey KRAUSS.  My telegram username is @Caerus7.  Not sure the precise date.  It was about a week ago.

Regarding withdrawals, has the issue been resolved?  Is it just BTC withdrawals, or all crypto, and FIAT?  I've traded at QUOINEX for a while as it always felt safe, but I deposited 20k recently so I'm a little nervous.  There's probably no need to be, but I'm kinda short on information.
TJKnewbie

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:06:53 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 02:29:56 PM by TJKnewbie

I am frustrated! Looks like Quoine is not reading the helpdesk on https://qryptos.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Please refer to the Helpdesk ID:

1) ID #61370 . Quoine has not deposited my 0.18 bitcoin since 1 month ago and they are completely ignoring my issue!

2)ID #83857. They have cheated me about 0.25 bitcoin when I exchanged from XRP to bitcoin, the exchange rate is
Txn ID 5904390 Sell XRPBTC Average Price is 0.00003574 17/12/15 1:21:59
Txn ID 5897179 Buy BTCXRP Average price is 0.00009363 17/12/14 22:54:02

During this  period, the price of XRP has shot up while BTC is stagnant but my average price is only 38% of the purchased price. what happened to the 62% ?
During that time, I was short-changed by Quoine 0.25 BTC (~$16k) or about $4,000.

So I have lost about 0.45 BTC or both deals almost $10,000 at today's rate of $20k !!

Quoine has given a helpdesk that no one is replying. What is the point ?

To me, $10k is a lot of money!!  
When do I get my money back!!
rxracer

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:05:18 AM

I've just signed up with Quoinex/Qryptos because other exchanges take forever to verify my ID. I hope this one goes faster.
I've seen the transaction fees are good.  You just need to improve the fees to withdraw EUR or USD and it would be great.  You charge 5€ while other places charge 1€ or less. Though I guess the reason is because your aren't physically located in Europe or America.

Regards

Unless you're margin trading it's the only fee they charge.  Zero trading/withdrawal fees.

KRAUSS, is the ban removed?   
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

ATLANT would be listed in December on Quoinex.

Does anybody have a clue when in December?

There are still some days left in December but normally, when you make a promise, you keep it. Or you at least inform that there are some problems, right?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
shing916

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:05:01 AM

It took a whole week for Quoine to approve my bank account and now I figured out that even my bank account is approved, Quoine is still limited the withdrawal amount as USD $15/request and each time they will charge me $5 service fee. Could you let me know if this is system issue or standard practice?

**Sorry please ignore me, it actually is the minimum withdrawal amount!
KRAUSS

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

KRAUSS

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:38:04 AM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH QUOINE INDONESIA?Huh

I have made a deposit 2 weeks ago and up till now, i have not received the deposit into my account yet!
The customer service is extremely unhelpful as well. They takes very long to reply and kept repeating the same thing, asking for proof of transfer which i have already sent THREE TIMES.

THIS IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. How can i get my money back?!!!!!!

Ticker #86201

Can you send an email :
support@quoine.com
Katherine.ng@quoine.com

KRAUSS

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

I am frustrated! Looks like Quoine is not reading the helpdesk on https://qryptos.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Please refer to the Helpdesk ID:

1) ID #61370 . Quoine has not deposited my 0.18 bitcoin since 1 month ago and they are completely ignoring my issue!

2)ID #83857. They have cheated me about 0.25 bitcoin when I exchanged from XRP to bitcoin, the exchange rate is
Txn ID 5904390 Sell XRPBTC Average Price is 0.00003574 17/12/15 1:21:59
Txn ID 5897179 Buy BTCXRP Average price is 0.00009363 17/12/14 22:54:02

During this  period, the price of XRP has shot up while BTC is stagnant but my average price is only 38% of the purchased price. what happened to the 62% ?
During that time, I was short-changed by Quoine 0.25 BTC (~$16k) or about $4,000.

So I have lost about 0.45 BTC or both deals almost $10,000 at today's rate of $20k !!

Quoine has given a helpdesk that no one is replying. What is the point ?

To me, $10k is a lot of money!!  
When do I get my money back!!

Dear

Can you send an email :
support@quoine.com
Katherine.ng@quoine.com

KRAUSS

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: