Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48363 times)
Jeffrysu

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

Ive made deposit and funding request from dec 9th, already ten days, sent the email 4 times to
these address :
support@quoine.com
Cc: panda@quoine.com
Katherine.ng@quoine.com
my bank account approved already, but why my deposit still pending for verification?
ive sent you my transfer receipt,
didnt hear anything from the support,
how long do ive to wait?
My user ID : 98889.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

Ive made deposit and funding request from dec 9th, already ten days, sent the email 4 times to
these address :
support@quoine.com
Katherine.ng@quoine.com
my bank account approved already, but why my deposit still pending for verification?
how long do ive to wait?

Do you have number of support ticket ? Did you use our Telegram channel to contact any CM ? https://t.me/QUOINE
Jeffrysu

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:32:14 PM

these address :
support@quoine.com
Katherine.ng@quoine.com
how long do ive to wait?

Do you have number of support ticket ? Did you use our Telegram channel to contact any CM ? https://t.me/QUOINE

Here are my support ticket :
I used email to contact support.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:55:42 PM

I really like them.
Prices are good.
Its not very fast or have most features, but it works
But they have some problems with IT.
It wont receive my password. It happens second time now.
They never explain what happened.
Sigh

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KRAUSS

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:21:58 AM

these address :
support@quoine.com
Katherine.ng@quoine.com
how long do ive to wait?

Here are my support ticket :
I used email to contact support.

Dear Sir!

Your  bank account is approved. The ref# you provided in the Fund Request doesn't match with what we have in our Jtrust bank statement. So we are asking for transaction receipt. But this thread is not the field to show such kind of your personal info. You can contact any CM personaly in https://t.me/QUOINE  or personaly me - @khatskevych with your details.
KRAUSS

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

I really like them.
Prices are good.
Its not very fast or have most features, but it works
But they have some problems with IT.
It wont receive my password. It happens second time now.
They never explain what happened.
Sigh

If you have troubles with password, please contact support by e-mail or any CM personaly in https://t.me/QUOINE  or personaly me - @khatskevych with your details.
KRAUSS

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

TakeshiCastle

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:49:54 PM

I really like them.
Prices are good.

I've done my second transfer with Quoinex, and while the first one worked fine, the second one is now stuck in the blockchain.
Is there anything that can be done?

If the only option is to wait now, after how much time does the transaction come back automatically to the exchange? Huh
sonny rib

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

Hi,
is technical problem especially BTC withdrawal issue has been fixed?
Hope hear from you now.

Wait for your respond,
Sonny rib hartantha.
TakeshiCastle

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:13 PM

Hi,
is technical problem especially BTC withdrawal issue has been fixed?
Hope hear from you now.

Wait for your respond,
Sonny rib hartantha.

Still waiting actually, the transaction has not been confirmed and therefore did not make it to any block for the processing.
This is a consequence of low fees (actually zero fees) applied to BTC transfer. On paper sounds great, but in reality leads to these situations.

On top, if you check this link https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-count?timespan=30days&daysAverageString=7
you can see that there are a lot of unconfirmed transactions right now. Not sure what I can do about it except wait.

I would appreciate some peace of mind, knowing that for example after 72 hours the request gets pushed back to the wallet, but I haven't found any info on the matter.

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

I would appreciate some peace of mind, knowing that for example after 72 hours the request gets pushed back to the wallet, but I haven't found any info on the matter.

The transaction will eventually be returned to your wallet. However, definitely not after 2 days. I once had a very low-fee transaction
stuck in the mempool for 15 days until it was returned to my wallet. I think some mining pools actually process transactions
that are unconfirmed for even longer.

Have you activated RBF for your transaction? Then you could try to double-spend it with a higher fee.
Other options are transaction accelerators. Unfortunately, at the current mempool size they don´t really work
or are ridiculously expensive.
KRAUSS

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:14:50 PM

TakeshiCastle

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

The transaction will eventually be returned to your wallet. However, definitely not after 2 days. I once had a very low-fee transaction
stuck in the mempool for 15 days until it was returned to my wallet. I think some mining pools actually process transactions
that are unconfirmed for even longer.

Have you activated RBF for your transaction? Then you could try to double-spend it with a higher fee.
Other options are transaction accelerators. Unfortunately, at the current mempool size they don´t really work
or are ridiculously expensive.

I start to realize how important those options are, and with Quoinex I have no control over those parameters. I am afraid that having a double-spend would not solve the problem as it was a no fee transaction. Strange because I tested it few weeks back and everything works fine.

I tried to re-broadcast the hash, but seems that transaction queue is crazy these days. I found a possible solution with bitcoin core but I'm afraid it might be too technical for me.. so my only option is now to wait (I'm at day 3, feel like 15 days is an eternity).

KRAUSS

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:33:53 PM

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-and-quoine-announce-strategic-partnership-300574886.html
cryptolombok

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:28:52 AM

So, Phone app has lost BTC to USD.. Some trades not synced with Direct WEB log in.. And now trading seems not to have occurred since 4.38 am? Aside fromt he BTC to Qryptos taking more than a week so far.. Just what is this mickey mouse stuff?

The order boosk appear to be clogged with buys at 11k and sells at 18k.. Bots?

Just what is going on and why should someone keep their money in this exchange rather than any other? Are you aware of the directly consequential economic loss due to an inability to maintain the exchange?
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

Hi Krauss!

Thx for your time on this forum. I am wondering if you do verifications during the weekend? I just signed up and have a pending verification. Do I have to wait until monday or tuesday to get the verification thru?

How can I also change my home currency to EUR

Thank you!

How did you managed to sign up/logging in?!!

"You are signing in from an unconfirmed IP address. Please check your Inbox for further instructions."                                       
These emails now never arrive.
Next they will tell you "checking the spam folders" but that advice is probably only suited for the newbies.
IP changes are Fake Security anyways. There is no such thing as IP based security. Everybody knows that.

KRAUSS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:30:10 PM

KRAUSS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:32:04 PM

Hi Krauss!

Thx for your time on this forum. I am wondering if you do verifications during the weekend? I just signed up and have a pending verification. Do I have to wait until monday or tuesday to get the verification thru?

Thank you!

Kindly provide me details of your issue in Telegram - @khatskevych
KRAUSS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

Mike’s weekly message to QUOINE community (December 23, 2017)

I came back to Singapore friday night to find the entire cryptocurrency market experiencing one of the largest drops this year.

As I cautioned last week, the crypto market will continue to be volatile. I believe the reasons for this drop was a combination of

Rumor of a hack at an exchange in Ukraine
Correction after the launch of BTC futures on CME and CBOE
General sell pressure with Chrsitmas and the holiday season
We urge our users to be extremely cautious and if you are a long term investors, time to buckle up.

Now, the news that everyone was waiting!!

We are happy to share with you one of the most exciting partnerships in our young corporate history, the strategic partnership with Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX).

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-and-quoine-announce-strategic-partnership-300574886.html

As you maybe aware, Gibraltar is one of the most progressive democracies in the world.
It is a British Overseas Territory with self-governing and self-financing parliamentary democracy. Gibraltar is economically prosperous with a highly diversified economy including financial services and e-gaming.

What Gibraltar did successfully with becoming the world leader in e-gaming, they plan to do again with blockchain.

Together, GBX and QUOINE are looking forward to building a strong, global digital asset exchange alliance and network. The partnership will provide the market, for the first time ever, global liquidity that stretches from the East to the West, all built on a trusted leading global platform.

As part of this partnership,

We will be providing the platform and robust liquidity.
Our QASH token can also be used to pay for fees and services on GBX.
We will help GBX with their public token sale (Rock Token) in Japan through the regulated token sale under the Japan FSA.
This is truly a win-win partnership…and I wish I could show my excitement to you all.

More detailed announcements to come in the coming year but I plan to do an year end AMA (FB Live) sometime next week to talk about this amazing partnership as well as reflect on 2017.

So today, I will just like to keep it to the exciting news and address your questions in my next AMA.

Once again, thank you for your support and have a wonderful weekend.

Mike Kayamori
KRAUSS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

Hi Krauss!

Thank you!

How did you managed to sign up/logging in?!!

"You are signing in from an unconfirmed IP address. Please check your Inbox for further instructions."                                       
These emails now never arrive.
Next they will tell you "checking the spam folders" but that advice is probably only suited for the newbies.
IP changes are Fake Security anyways. There is no such thing as IP based security. Everybody knows that.

Do you have any problems with logging now? Quoinex or Qryptos, if yes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: