Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
Greenmountains

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

H
Hello everyone,

I withdrew Ether two days ago from my Quoine account but the status of the transaction is still "pending". Is there anyone experiencing the same problem? I couldn't get an answer from support. What can be the reoason for that?

I've been waiting a month for withdrawal verification. Nothing. No responses to repeated contacts. Funds are frozen. An exchange that allows deposits but no withdrawals EVER!!
Where are these scumbags located? I think time to contact authorities. This is ridiculous.

Hi everybody!
I completely agree - I opened an account at the end of the year and put in a bit more than 2 BTC. Unfortunately I did that having read the experiences here. I didn't expect that this could happen (Bitfinex is awesome in comparison). Same story to me: support question wasn't answered, account verification still pending, funds stuck (or maybe lost?). Sounds like legal action is an appropriate approach now ...
Annoying like shit ...
Conny

Think they are just backed up in customer support.
They really should learn to take 2 seconds to at least acknowledge people and say they are working on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
C_S

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

H
Hello everyone,

I withdrew Ether two days ago from my Quoine account but the status of the transaction is still "pending". Is there anyone experiencing the same problem? I couldn't get an answer from support. What can be the reoason for that?

I've been waiting a month for withdrawal verification. Nothing. No responses to repeated contacts. Funds are frozen. An exchange that allows deposits but no withdrawals EVER!!
Where are these scumbags located? I think time to contact authorities. This is ridiculous.

Hi everybody!
I completely agree - I opened an account at the end of the year and put in a bit more than 2 BTC. Unfortunately I did that having read the experiences here. I didn't expect that this could happen (Bitfinex is awesome in comparison). Same story to me: support question wasn't answered, account verification still pending, funds stuck (or maybe lost?). Sounds like legal action is an appropriate approach now ...
Annoying like shit ...
Conny

Think they are just backed up in customer support.
They really should learn to take 2 seconds to at least acknowledge people and say they are working on it.

Maybe it's not just the problematic support. Think about it: people are transferring BTC to Quoinex to sell it there against USD at a premium, buy back ETH against USD at less premium. Then they send back ETH where it seems to be stuck. If many people are doing that what does that mean? Did they buy enough ETH on the market? Do they accept to loose money that way against the arbitrageurs (therefore the maximum withdrawal of 30.000/300.000 per day/month).

Whats your thoughts on this? 
Gilean

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

Guys, QASH funds disappeared from my account on Quoinex. Haven't logged in since I bought them late November, now balance shows 0. Anybody had such a problem? It coudn't be withdrawn, I have 2FA enabled, email notifications and account pending. Nobody have logged in except me.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

KRAUSS

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

KRAUSS

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

KRAUSS

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Guys, QASH funds disappeared from my account on Quoinex. Haven't logged in since I bought them late November, now balance shows 0. Anybody had such a problem? It coudn't be withdrawn, I have 2FA enabled, email notifications and account pending. Nobody have logged in except me.

Please contact support. Nobody has such kind issue.
KRAUSS

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

Samandoon

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:53:01 AM

Hello dev
Trading was banned in my quinex account yesterday.
Why?
Everything has been working fine for me. I never worked with fiat or anything. Just eth/qash.
I sent you a support ticket, ID 123030
Please solve this issue.
I'm so worried atm.
Thanks for your support
Samandoon

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 11:13:05 AM by Samandoon

Hello dev
Why?
Everything has been working fine for me. I never worked with fiat or anything. Just eth/qash.
Please solve this issue.
I'm so worried atm.
Thanks for your support

Has this happend to anyone here before on Quoinex exchange? I just wana know the reason. So that if it's related to me, i could avoid it next time.
All said, i'm quite sure that Quoinex is legit and fully regulated.
Scam or anything like that is out of question. Imho i feel very secure when i use this exchange.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Mike’s weekly message to QUOINE community (January 13, 2018)

With cryptocurrencies gaining more popularity and taking the financial world by storm, we are witnessing an explosion in customer signups on both QUOINEX and QRYPTOS. The demand in the industry has been too overwhelming to the point that many exchanges are turning away new customers.

However, we feel it is our fiduciary responsibility to continue to accept customer registration while scaling our customer support. We are doing our best to speed up the process without compromising security and safety.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@quoineliquid/mike-s-weekly-message-to-quoine-community-january-13-2018?utm_source=quoine+main+list&utm_campaign=24dc7864e5-20171019_en_quoine_taizo&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_18afd4dbc0-24dc7864e5-
stevesjd

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

Hi,

I wanted to sign up to your website, to take advantage of the arbitrage oppurtunities, and providing liquidty to your exchange.

Is it against your rules? I would be willing to comply with all japanese laws in terms of converting btc to JPY, and then sending back to myself in USD through an international bank. I am thinking of registering as a business, and paying capital gains taxes on profits.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Samandoon

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

Hello dev
Why?
Please solve this issue.
I'm so worried atm.
Thanks for your support

Has this happend to anyone here before on Quoinex exchange? I just wana know the reason. So that if it's related to me, i could avoid it next time.
Scam or anything like that is out of question. Imho i feel very secure when i use this exchange.

My quoinex account is still in banned mode after 4 days.
KRAUSS would you please do something.
I need my account to get back soon.
I also pm.ed you here 4 days ago.
No reply from support yet
Xiongba72

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

Halo, i'm new to Quoinex and recently deposited some funds via overseas transfer to the new Japan bank in SGD last sat and it has been 2 working days but still not seeing the funds getting credited into my account. Quoine support is totally silent from my repeated query. Not sure if anyone here have similar experience.

Seeing the withdrawal challenges i read from this thread is very concerning too..

Thanks  Shocked
Xiongba72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

Halo, i'm new to Quoinex and recently deposited some funds via overseas transfer to the new Japan bank in SGD last sat and it has been 2 working days but still not seeing the funds getting credited into my account. Quoine support is totally silent from my repeated query. Not sure if anyone here have similar experience.

Seeing the withdrawal challenges i read from this thread is very concerning too..

Thanks  Shocked

Quoinex support, can you please respond??? It is already 3 working days my local bank had successfully transferred my funds to Quoinex and i'm still not seeing my funds credited into my account. I'm not getting any response from your support too. Please revert as this is seriously unacceptable. Even if there is a delay, at least update. My support reference is below.

quoine.zendesk.com/hc/requests/123543

BrokenAngel

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

I got some Qash at the time of ICO from Qryptos. I want to sell the same in USD. Please guide me about the same. I cannot transfer my Qash to Quoine. I know that Quoine allows trade for Qash into USD or YEN.

I have been scratching head for the past 1 week now. Please someone help me with the same.
Xiongba72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

I got some Qash at the time of ICO from Qryptos. I want to sell the same in USD. Please guide me about the same. I cannot transfer my Qash to Quoine. I know that Quoine allows trade for Qash into USD or YEN.

I have been scratching head for the past 1 week now. Please someone help me with the same.

Hi you may wish to download Telegram and join for @Quoine_Support. You get better response from there then here unfortunately.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

Key takeaways from Senior VP of Operations Seth Melamed

In this episode of AMA, we are proud to host QUOINE Senior VP of Operations, Seth Melamed to provide updates about QUOINE’s plan to improve overall user experience; improvements to our withdrawal and deposit processes and the growth of our QRYPTOS platform.

User Experience
One of the first thing i want to talk about is our effort to improve user experience. We have been working with CMs and try to take the best ideas that come forth from our community and convert them into changes in our platform. We wanted to reward our community for these good ideas and will make announcements about that. Our goal is to bridge the gap between new users and our platform because we have found that once you are used to the platform, it will proved to be very intuitive and you will really like it.

Iron Shield
One of our other initiatives is called Iron Shield. This is more of a self-service program where you can reset your password on your own using your 2FA device. This will be a faster method with minimum interaction and friction.

Another friction point will be when users need to reset their 2FA. This happens when users lose their devices or switching devices. We are going to make it easier for users to be able to reset their 2FA on their own. On a typical day, we could be getting 150 requests for 2FA reset. We are hoping to limit these requests by maybe 20 per day. There will be less burden on our clients and our team.

Another feature of the Iron Shield is the implementation of control to make it even more difficult for bad actors to get access to client accounts. There is not much I should reveal here but you will have the most secure system in the financial industry in place that hackers can not attack. Even for those whose emails have been hacked before, hackers can not get to their funds. The security of your asset is of the highest priority for us. This program will be rolled out in February.

Regarding the questions about utilizing SMS during the verification process, we believe this is not the most secure way and 2 Factor-Authentication is a more secure way to protect clients’ accounts.

Deposit
Regarding deposits, there is an explosion of deposits that our clients are making to the exchanges in the past 3, 4 months. Our goal is to make these deposits that they have sent into our bank accounts available to them as soon as possible. We are now implementing more real time connectivity between our banks and our operational systems so when funds hits the operational system, it should be reflected in your accounts in a more automatic way. We are taking human effort out of the process and are aiming to automate balances on a batch- basis, every few hours. You will be able to trade much more quickly.

This method won’t be able to fix some of the bottlenecks that we are facing in the banking world today but it should make the process much faster.

Withdrawal
Regarding withdrawal, we are well aware of your withdrawal concerns reflected on our telegram, via emails, and over phone calls. We are testing a strategy called warm wallet. Warm wallet measure really helps with increasing frequency and accuracy of withdrawal. We are implementing a more automated process where our clients’ asset is still being maintained in the cold storage yet we will be able to process withdrawals that stay at a certain threshold using our warm wallet strategy. For larger withdrawals that exceed that predetermined threshold, one way we are dealing with those withdrawal process is that we now up our withdrawal times to 2 withdrawals per day. This has been very well received by the community. With the incorporation of the warm wallet strategy, we will be able to proceed up to 80% of the withdrawals per day on an automated basis so that you will see a much faster turnaround on your crypto withdrawals. We are starting our warm wallet strategy with BTC by February.

I have been with QUOINE in September of last year. At the time, we were onboarding hundreds of users per day, which I thought was quite substantial. What we have seen in the past couple of weeks is that we have seen thousands of new users per day. At this rate, I expect we will see ten of thousands of new users a day within February.

We are taking steps to bring in more users to the platforms, which also means more liquidity, better prices for you guys. We are in discussion with one of the best market makers in the world who has a lot of experience in traditional banking and now they are interested in the crypto space and will be working with us. This will means better liquidity and tighter spread for the our users.

QRYPTOS
We are working hard to develop our QRYPTOS platform, trying to list 3 tokens per week on QRYPTOS. Often, we are the first exchange to list a token. We are working to improve user experience to support the token listed on QRYPTOS. By saying we are listing 3 tokens per week, we are also turning down a lot of other tokens that are not suitable to be listed on QRYPTOS. I am working with Marketing team to be able to tell these tokens’ stories through our platform.

We are also making constant improvements to make sure that QRYPTOS is intuitive and easy for new users to use.

ICOs Listing Platform
What I can talk about is our ICO Listing Platform, we are calling it ICO mission control. What this platform does is that token issuers can go to our platform and set up their own ICOs. They can decide on every aspects of the ICOs. They can also track every aspect of the ICOs’ performance, the number of tokens sold on the daily basis. They can get this in a real time analytic format. The platform will be very intuitive. Many ICOs only distribute the tokens 3 months after the ICOs. This is the value add to both token issuers and token purchasers. The token issuers don’t have to worry about the nitty gritty of the ICOs and focus more on their project while we take care of your ICOs and the distribution of your tokens.

We are working to make this available within Q1 of this year.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@quoineliquid/key-takeaways-from-senior-vp-of-operations-seth-melamed
KRAUSS

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

Hello dev
Why?
Please solve this issue.
I'm so worried atm.
Thanks for your support

Please contact our CM in the Telegram channel - https://t.me/QUOINE_Support
You will get prompt response.
Samandoon

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

Hello dev
Why?
Please solve this issue.
I'm so worried atm.
Thanks for your support

Please contact our CM in the Telegram channel - https://t.me/QUOINE_Support
You will get prompt response.
Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately i can't join a telegram group directly using a link like the one you just shared.
Due to my country's telegram related policies.
It would be great if you inform support team of my problem.
I lost a big deal of my holdind's value since my account is banned
Pleeeaase help me Sir
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: