Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin  (Read 135035 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:22:58 PM

The biggest problem that I have with Bitcoin is that you never know what can happen with the value and that is quite bad.
You must take risk to have some actions and that is not good. You can be for sure if you are going to sell or buy it.

for example for me (and i think also other people) the value of bitcoin it's the fun part of it. I'm talking like this because of course i'm not a big hodler nor i have thousand of bitcoin. I agree whit you that some people may be scared from the volatility

Average earning person will always be scared of the price volatility as it is his hard earned money, and if price falls down he have a fear of loosing everything, and for him that small investment would be worth in millions.

i don't think how much people earn has to do anything with this.
whether or not people invest in bitcoin depends on their way of thinking. for example if they are risk takers or has any experience in any kind of trading then they will jump at the opportunity but if they are scared with no knowledge of markets whatsoever they stay away in fear and miss out.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:39:31 PM

This is not a major problem but this is linked to the price movement.

Panic selling: This has many reasons to happen. Example is to get profits and others are worried so they will exit.

This kind of minor problem is really challenging. It gives thrills in every trading moves.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ampere

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:47:03 PM

The biggest problem that I have with Bitcoin is that you never know what can happen with the value and that is quite bad.
You must take risk to have some actions and that is not good. You can be for sure if you are going to sell or buy it.

for example for me (and i think also other people) the value of bitcoin it's the fun part of it. I'm talking like this because of course i'm not a big hodler nor i have thousand of bitcoin. I agree whit you that some people may be scared from the volatility

Average earning person will always be scared of the price volatility as it is his hard earned money, and if price falls down he have a fear of loosing everything, and for him that small investment would be worth in millions.

That's why to conquer that he must eager to learn how to ride the price fluctuations and play with it. If they will just stuck in the mindset like that they will never progress.

Yes, I think they should get used it as price fluctuation will always follow bitcoin, and if you cannot afford to accept the reality then you should just quit or find any alternative option.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:16:54 PM

so far i dont get big problem with bitcoin,still easy to use and make some transaction,just sometime delay within some hours,its normally and rare to happen in transaction,good respons for bitcoin developer,i hope bitcoin long life and keep on good price.
Nemesis099

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 05:36:11 PM

so far i dont get big problem with bitcoin,still easy to use and make some transaction,just sometime delay within some hours,its normally and rare to happen in transaction,good respons for bitcoin developer,i hope bitcoin long life and keep on good price.

Yeah, price will increase in future for sure, and many of us think that price fluctuation is the problem with bitcoins, but if there is no fluctuations then bitcoin will be not attractive as it is today.
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 05:43:28 PM

my biggest problem with bitcoin is that my activity is openly observable on the blockchain and the history of my coins may someday effect their value.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:03:39 PM

my biggest promblem is very hard to reach BTC1btc  Grin Cheesy

phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:07:43 PM

The biggest problem I have with Bitcoin is that I don't have enough. Other than that I think transaction times are too slow and should be scale up. Dev team. Scams. Low protection. Not enough utility. Besides that, i love it!
makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:15:30 PM

The biggest problem I have with Bitcoin is that I don't have enough. Other than that I think transaction times are too slow and should be scale up. Dev team. Scams. Low protection. Not enough utility. Besides that, i love it!
thats a lot of problems for a thing that you love dont you think so? Cheesy

my biggest problem is that i did not invest into it a few years back while the price still was at the low numbers, now its way more higher and i must admit that its hard to make money out of it
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:43:29 AM

Panic selling: This has many reasons to happen. Example is to get profits and others are worried so they will exit.

This kind of minor problem is really challenging. It gives thrills in every trading moves.

Kind of do that also from months ago. Got it wrong though. Sold at a high price. Well I thought it was high but didnt know it will go higher. Yes it is exciting but when you lose kinda makes me sad.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 06:44:22 AM

My biggest problem with BTC is the slow transaction times. I've had to wait hours for transactions to confirm even with fees upwards of $2 which is ridiculous in itself.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:33:50 AM

Kind of do that also from months ago. Got it wrong though. Sold at a high price. Well I thought it was high but didnt know it will go higher. Yes it is exciting but when you lose kinda makes me sad.

If you make profit out of selling it, well it's just fine mate and no worries Smiley . Price suffers ups and downs till now so I think you back in track now. Whenever you sold and you got profit, don't mind if the price went high after that. Right now at the current state, the price will not reached it's high price in an instant.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:36:04 AM

That is true but the price is quite stable. You can definitely trust it though, I don't think that the price is going to drop or shoot up anytime soon. There hasn't been much volatility in the price for quite a long time.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:17:47 AM

lol certainly everyone will dont know about it lol. it was very strange if you could know the price will rise or fall. it's like a sixth sense. I think it's not a problem

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Kate007

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:15:24 AM

The biggest bitcoin's problem is still that it's not widely accepted. You just can't use it in a lot of places
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 01:09:13 PM

As far as i know main bitcoin problem is suspense. You will never know what will be tomorrow also we all will be very frustuated if our money gone.
I really hope thats bitcoin prise will rise.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:09:21 PM

I'd say the lack of understanding.

I don't really understand what can happen... It seems like huge things are coming concerning the btc but I don't understand them!

Who creates the things? Who decides? Who gots the power?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
kurt14

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:49:37 PM

So far nothing big, except for the place where i live, there are places where internet signal is so poor that I can't even visit this forum, so I can't update my wallet for few days if I am not home yet...
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:10:21 PM

So far nothing big, except for the place where i live, there are places where internet signal is so poor that I can't even visit this forum, so I can't update my wallet for few days if I am not home yet...

Let's look into this problem. People here wants the world to fully use bitcoin. How about those people with that situation? How come more in the poor country where no internet connection is really present.

So please stop pushing that bitcoin will replace banks in the future.
steemit

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:04:54 PM

It's difficult to mine Bitcoin solo these days..
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: